Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62533 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by BlackyOne: 5:24pm On May 17, 2023
Useless old fool, you're lucky you still have mouth to talk

6 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2023
A party that cannot manage it's internal affairs want to run the country

5 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 17, 2023
I totally agree with you. It is mostly liars who suddenly become incoherent whilst answering a simple question.

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1658390790576517126?t=304odbnONHQ2O5jembjazw&s=09
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by sofeo(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2023
Oh, you guys didn't know that before?.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Rahkman: 5:28pm On May 17, 2023
This babalawo need to rest

5 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Kingcalls: 5:28pm On May 17, 2023
U still never escape am...just continue

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added.
Wow 😮 😲 🫨 🫢 😮
FreeStuffsNG:
[b]
This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
This is deeper than the deepest!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by richie240: 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
Is dt what is practiced in Southeast?

Any time your fathers go at variance to d opinions of d children, they gang up and beat him shey?

#Just curious!
cool
Tntsi:
When an elder refuses to be responsible and reasonable, humilation, disgrace and disregard is what he gets in return.

This is the guy with lamidi claiming secretary talking nonsense and exposing their assignment against PODATTI.
They are tinubu moles sent to destroy our court case. Nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BAl_nM-xc

6 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MrBanner(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
Painwontbreakme:
Please I'm dying of hunger here anybody that can help with anything please help a brother. I'm not a beggar things are just rough at the moment. If you see this please please assist me.

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Confirmedzombie: 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
I pity the guy that removed his car, the Curse Apapa has placed on him sure will happen.

Even Peter obi the young guy is fighting for dont know him.

That guy that removed the cap is doomed for life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ChukwuObe: 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
I love the part where he cursed the person that removed his cap after all they call him Babalawo. When you see some young people dying unsung, think before you pity them. I have no pity to those unruly children of Belial

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ogaontop(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
Respect is reciprocal Oga
Don't reap where you did not sow!!

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Bbgbs23: 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
IRONY OF LIFE.
One man built party from scratch, raised a lot of people politically and later won an election as a result of doing his part yet some bullies with no direction thinks he won't be be the president come may 29th. Another enter party scatter party without t raising anybody than followers of online bullies, people who decided to stay back on nairaland, whatsapp and Twitter while serous people were at the polls voting oh.

Disclaimer: I mentioned no name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2023
This babalawo should better respect himself and focus on skull mining oo. We are currently not giving a Bleep to all basterd mandate thieves and their supporters

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ogaontop(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2023
ChukwuObe:
I love the part where he cursed the person that removed his cap after all they call him Babalawo. When you see some young people dying unsung, think before you pity them. I have no pity to those unruly children of Belial
Bro he's not God and will never be.
He should thank God for growing old instead of wishing the young chap never to grow old!

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by eldoradoxx: 5:30pm On May 17, 2023
We told Apapa, you are too old, tired and weak for this job that Tinubu and APC gave to you.
Obidients are very vibrant young people that fear nobody, not even your paymaster that they defeated in Lagos can stop Obidients. Next time, you may not survive,be careful

7 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by treatise: 5:30pm On May 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by fredoooooo: 5:30pm On May 17, 2023
We know he's a liar but we warn you from the beginning now you see the truth.. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Kion: 5:30pm On May 17, 2023
Where was lamidi before obi
Brought Lp to limelight ?
Now he wants to reap where he did not sow
We know he was paid by apc cronies to cause chaos
Bunch of retarrdddedd idiiiootss

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ChukwuObe: 5:31pm On May 17, 2023
BlackyOne:
Useless old fool, you're lucky you still have mouth to talk

If you are the one that removed his cap, then I am sorry for you as surely the curse he placed on you will come to pass. What a shame!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by crowther15(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet cannot produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains of Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

Don't mind those people. Arabambi says he has been in Party for 14 yrs, yet nothing to show.... The party is about to record a resounding success, yet, they're making effort to scuttle it.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
Shut up!!!!! Return our mandate and have peace. Else it will be sleepless nights all through.

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Feintline: 5:32pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.

Rest Oga. Lamidi has not produced a councillor.
The person who gave LP a governor was an ibo man.

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by laiperi: 5:32pm On May 17, 2023
Whichever side you are, who wants to be in the same party with these hooligans

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ClearFlair: 5:32pm On May 17, 2023
Who listens to this one...🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by goodness4ever(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
There is need for caution. No matter how right you think you are, don't incur the curse of an old man.

5 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
Despicable behavior from those who attacked the old man especially that young man who removed his cap!

However, Mr. Apapa is yet to fully come clean on why he seems to despise Peter Obi so much! Why the anti-party antics?!

There are lots of people in APC across the nation who hate and oppose the candidacy and election of Jagaban, but you don't see them going all out to destroy the party or bring down the President-elect's personality!

I even have more respect for the idiotic Wike who doesn't hide his hatred and spite for Atiku in PDP... Neither did he pretend about supporting Tinubu for reasons best known to him.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by jerk: 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
It is Apapa son and grandchildren that will never grow old. Useless man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Bfly: 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
Looks like Obi intended to use LP.

Why didn't he just create his own party long time ago if He knew he couldn't be loyal?

This Apapa does not look serious to me. Maybe cos Obi accused him of collecting bribe as someone stated
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
When last you treated malaria? Because I don't know who stole your manhood.

INVINCIBLECSP1:

Shut up!!!!! Return our mandate and have peace. Else it will be sleepless nights all through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.