Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62539 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Jones4190(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
if anything happens to pa Apapa it will amount to tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by kingthreat(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2023
MatrixCircle:

But it has become igbo party na. As APC has become Yoruba party. It's same thing.
Make Lamidi go rest before those ENDSARS boys to injure him.

APC is a national party. It won governorship positions in South West, South South, Middle Belt, North East and North West.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:50pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

Let Thiefnubuu fund the Babalawo's medical trip to the UK. Apapa should ask the drug lord to pay for his medical trip, and it must be the same hospital where the druggie go to put tubes in his urethra.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52pm On May 17, 2023
Saga16:

You would never grow old.

Nature has sorted you out.
Back at you and your generation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Sunnyja: 7:53pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
We already know Peter obi as a pathological liar.

Obi is a criminal and a terrorist. A pretender
Did he forfeit $460,000 to the US government over narcotics?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by BOYS2MEN: 7:54pm On May 17, 2023
Who sprinkle maggi on top ur fish brain? grin
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by kiddkash(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

This is Peter Obi's fault. Because he contested and took away PDP's vote. Thank God, the infighting in Labour Party. Peter Obi won't contest in next Election and our northern votes will go to our own. Also our friends in the east
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
The young man that removed your cap will grow old and live a fulfilled life in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2023
Obi boys are rascals, they will not grow old.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Dbestbrest: 8:04pm On May 17, 2023
Γ€se ÈdΓΉmΓ rΓ¨. The boy cannot grow old. He has collected his own share of the largesse
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Uniquekriss(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

the end shall tell. The chaff will be separated from the wheat
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Afonjanawerey: 8:05pm On May 17, 2023
juman:
Obidients would soon learn in hard way.
LP is gone from their hands.

In what hard way? you guy keep amazing me with empty threats, do you think this country belong to only your Apc?
You be mumu
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by do4luv14(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.

Baba you dey here 😁😁😁😁
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Afonjanawerey: 8:09pm On May 17, 2023
Jones4190:
if anything happens to pa Apapa it will amount to tribal war.

Your tears is very delicious, please keep it coming, i doubt you will be able to eat tonight grin grin grin grin
The pain is too much for you
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

If indeed LP was a big party according to you,what was their electoral national result in 2015 and 2019?
LP isn't a big party even with these recent noise... LP is a regional party... PDP APC are the big Parties.. I am just telling u LP has won gorvenors seats and national assembly seats previously ok... After all na just Abia State LP win for gorvenor.. compare to APC that has over 20 states and PDP around 12-13
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Even Oshiomole came with the party at some point
oshiomole didn't run under LP... He ran under AC... LP though was form by Nigerian labour Congress
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ada9ja(f): 8:14pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Or for saving his pocket filled from drug money. Una dey play...mumu dog vomiting his vomit
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Bringbackmandat: 8:15pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/
useless old fool. Next time you come to the proceedings you should know what you are expecting.
We will never sit down and allow politicians to use their ill gotten drug money to buy everybody.
You better go and give thanks given to God because next time you will not be this lucky.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
Sunnyja:
Did he forfeit $460,000 to the US government over narcotics?

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:21pm On May 17, 2023
Kion:
Where was lamidi before obi
Brought Lp to limelight ?
Now he wants to reap where he did not sow
We know he was paid by apc cronies to cause chaos
Bunch of retarrdddedd idiiiootss

Labour Party had Gov Mimiko of Ondo State as two time Governor and some Law makers
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Praktikals1000: 8:22pm On May 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

You guys eat, drink and breath lies
Share pics of the beating and dragging
If you watched that video and didnt see the beating and dragging, then a blind man is better than you. Oh i almost forgot that you are from a region that wakes their fathers with a very hot slap. Where we come from, if you drag an elderly person by his cloth, you have done done more than beating to him. Eyin omo iran-kiran
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by simplesearch: 8:23pm On May 17, 2023
Does a king preside over an empty kingdom? People you want to preside over said they don't want you, and you want to force yourself on them. How will your reign not be turbulent?
Though Obi a late Comer he has contributed far more to the growth and wide acceptance of the party than Daddy Apata. A party that cannot Win any tangible position since inception except the victory of Mimiko which was achieve on the ground of personal prowess and self recognition, but Obi Tsunami made even people without history and financial war chest honourables in waiting. So how are you of more value to the party than him?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Dittodat: 8:25pm On May 17, 2023
The whole world already know that pandora pathological liar Obi is a fvcking liar. The religious fanatical IPOB terrorist monkey can lie for Africa and the rest of the world with ease. MOFO be lying and smiling at the same time. Dumbest retar@ed IPOB terrorist monkey.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:26pm On May 17, 2023
Levels1:
It's quite unfortunate.

The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

The person that remove the old man cap is a living dead.

He is already minus from his parents children as he now has short life span to use on Earth.

He can never grow old.

Imagine just because of one failure, drugs bandits Obituary he ruined is life

Nigerians will beg Baba Lamidi Apapa on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:27pm On May 17, 2023
Adebowale89:
Which state is Apapa from? I hope those dumb Yorubas supporting Peter obi the iggbo bigot are watching ?

He is from Oyo State
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:30pm On May 17, 2023
Ubdavis:
"Apart from money, what else does he (Obi) have that I don’t have?,” na this one come weak me

Wisdom
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Adebowale89(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

He is from Oyo State

then some bunch of untrained igbo youths descend on him and trying to humiliate him

make thunda fire any Yoruba that Shout obedient rubbish in Yoruba land again

if igbo are beating their elders, we don't here in Yoruba land

as Pa Apapa have said the young lad that remove his cap will not reach quarter of his age in life

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Adebowale89(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2023
proeast:

Olodo, Tinubu abobaku. Everything is tribalism to them.

Which state is Osintokun from? At least, it was Osintokun that denied the irresponsible old babalawo from sitting down. Many of those that humiliated him also include yorubas.

Ode!

did Osintokun join igbo youths to humiliate him publicly? may thunda fire the little brain you've left in that your Geepee tank size of head

Ndi eriri

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:34pm On May 17, 2023
Lifestone:

It's already an Igbo part and Obi, an Igbo candidate. So sad

Peter Obi that will soon abandon the party again
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by AbBlackLaw: 8:35pm On May 17, 2023
Abeg which one be he will never grow old? Small politics you wan ruin person life. Is he forgetting that this is politics. It is not for old men like himself and Tinubu.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth02: 8:36pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

Please remind me what LP had in 2015 and 2019 elections before Peter Obi came to the party!

Two time Gov of Ondo Mimiko and Lawmakers
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Dittodat: 8:37pm On May 17, 2023
Any IPOB terrorist monkey that tries any nonsense with this man will never grow old. Na unknown gunmen will eliminate them.
Mr Apapa is the authentic LP chairman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.