Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62532 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Albertgr8: 6:35pm On May 17, 2023
Nigeria is a lawless country even Buhari Tinubu doesn't obey the courts order
The person that put up this write up is not ok mentally
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Yolat129: 6:36pm On May 17, 2023
The truth as been said
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by one4GOD(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
both you and your babalawo lamide should thank your stars you came out in one whole and this also goes to show how civil our flag bearer is, that he is a gentleman to the cure and not like ur to'sara emilokan cronner who is a hooligan to the core

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by joba4luv: 6:38pm On May 17, 2023
Funny enough is Apampa deserves to live? Definitely he is not an slowpoke who wants to distrupt the nation hopeful doesn't deserve to live
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Way4orward: 6:38pm On May 17, 2023
This man never see anything yet.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by youngrichnigga: 6:41pm On May 17, 2023
Everything about this man is just like the native doctor (babaalawo) and his actions continue to point at the fact that "the seaweed you see dancing on the sea surface has its drummer under the sea" (Iromi to njo, onilu e mbe ni isale odo) undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2023
Even you a woman ?

one4GOD:
both you and your babalawo lamide should thank your stars you came out in one whole and this also goes to show how civil our flag bearer is, that he is a gentleman to the cure and not like ur to'sara emilokan cronner who is a hooligan to the core
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by one4GOD(f): 6:42pm On May 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
Old fool (native doctor)
Look at him saying a young chap will not grow old undecided
he is getting frustrated as he is not having his way grin old olori ibu
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by nedekid: 6:44pm On May 17, 2023
ChukwuObe:
I love the part where he cursed the person that removed his cap after all they call him Babalawo. When you see some young people dying unsung, think before you pity them. I have no pity to those unruly children of Belial
Crap, people die, young, old, toddlers, rich, poor, sick, healthy, no big deal. He too will die some day, he may even have kids that are dead. Abi is there anybody that will live for ever?
While conderming the removal of his cap, abi hat, there is no proper politician who has battled politics, issues like this cap removal has not happened to. Politics is a dirty game. Join it and be prepared for shit to be rubbed on you!
1999, I was with then house of reps member Ned nwoko when he visited the Obi of agbor. His red cap was removed by a youth and we had to scramble for our lives. No biggy. This bitter old man is now swearing on his kids as a diabolical person he is.
If the kitchen is too hot for him, he should step out.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Jagabanarmy: 6:45pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/
Whoever that's sponsoring u should stop. Jagaban won the election and the court will vindicate him. You guys should fix your problem. We don't need any Apapa or Apata on our side
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by sweerychick(f): 6:46pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

STFU attention mofo.. Nobody beat or harrased Apapa rather he disgraced himself trying to impose himself by some political actors your sympathy tactics won't work. Since INEC and Yakubu have decided to rubbish democracy in this country and plunge this country into a lawless one let them get a taste of their own medicine
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by excel001(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

Just imagine the gibberish ebbing out from this CORNfused nu.mbs.kull masquerading as acting LP chairman!
You have been an LP member for donkey years and you don't know your own party laws?
Which LP NEC meeting appointed him to be acting chairman?
Its not about how long you have stayed as LP member but what is your electoral value?

You cannot compare yourself that has stayed during the time LP was relatively insignificant and posting mere national 5k scores to a member whose presence gave the party 6million plus votes in less than 7 months!

Well only agbadorian supporters will believe your tale of balderdash since you are simply doing the bidding of their paymaster!

Please thank God very well ohh!
If not for restraint,you would have been in
'coma' by now had someone dialed you seun kuti's kind of slap grin grin

if not that AEDC didn't bring light this morning for me to iron my shirt, i would have been in court! My hand for touch am small today. Usel.ess old man

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by onuman: 6:47pm On May 17, 2023
If Obi is a liar; Lamidi Apapa is an armed robber, collaborator with drug trafficker, certificate forger.

Apapa the heediotic Islamist on errand for his Boko Haram/ISWAP mentors.

This liar stupeed attribute of Tinubu's urchinss as blackmail tool against Peter Obi is making Tinubu urchinss look more stupeed.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by dickson2000(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2023
Sheggy13:

Most of these Obedients are stupid kids that just clocked 18 fairly recently and the last election was the first time they would vote. They have no sense of history, and think Nigeria started conducting election in 2023.
Do you need to insult his supporters to prove your point? Yes, LP had produced a governor and few senators/rep members before Obi joined; however, LP wouldn't have had the fanfare it enjoys now if he didn't join. I understand you don't support him which is fine but trying to undermine his influence in bringing LP to limelight is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by danvon(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

He should have done his madness before Obi joined the party before Obi got the presidential ticket, before Viva Rhodes ran for Governor, he would have done all of us a BIG favour. It's too late now the ship has sailed.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by prof22(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2023
Oh you just said '' brought LP to limelight'' meaning LP don dey long before he crawled in. the problem with you kids is that you always believe Nigeria started when you attained adulthood. Was your OBI in that party 2years ago? Was he in the party 10years ago? Where was he when Olusegun Mimiko won as a governor under LP?
Kion:
Where was lamidi before obi
Brought Lp to limelight ?
Now he wants to reap where he did not sow
We know he was paid by apc cronies to cause chaos
Bunch of retarrdddedd idiiiootss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by mich2012: 6:51pm On May 17, 2023
Look at this cursed, shameless, old fool cursing someone (my apologies to his sensible family members).

All vain cursers should read Psalm 109: 17-18

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by sweerychick(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Nothing will happen to the young man
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by broadman20: 6:53pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

What happened to those people killed and wounded by Tinubu supporters in Lagos?

God/ nature will clap for them ABI?

You people are too myopic and that's why you reason like kids. In the spiritual world, GIVE AND TAKE is the order of the day.

You take what you gave, go and ask those who read the Bible, it says that GOD IS THE GOD OF JUSTICE.

So we are talking about curses, and effects, it comes to Tinubu and his supporters first before others.

That's why most of us are pitying him because he will find it very tough with Nigerians base on what he has already said during his campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Jide433: 6:55pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Mrtaye: 6:57pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

You people are 🤡😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Mrpojj(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/

No be only he will never grow old,,,,,
OGA he will grow even older than you ...you be God?
Curse causeless shall not stand

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Shorty1980: 6:57pm On May 17, 2023
Stupid idiot
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Electorate: 6:58pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

An old fool in love with his chain. These were the generation that kept Nigeria under bondage and want to continue doing so.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by peculiar2233: 7:00pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

E pain u?
Oya Kee yaself 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by GoWithGood: 7:00pm On May 17, 2023
Boasting about being in the party for 21 years, sir, what did you achieve within that 21 years? Obi came in and in less than a year, today, the party has a name. It's not how long but how far.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by amba1(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2023
The man lacks integrity.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by onuman: 7:03pm On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
When an elder refuses to be responsible and reasonable, humilation, disgrace and disregard is what he gets in return.

The video below is lamidi group talking nonsense and exposing their assignment against PODATTI.
They are tinubu moles sent to destroy our court case. Nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BAl_nM-xc

He said he is Obidient, but he denigrates-insults Obi.
What else does one need before understanding that this 2ic of Lawan Apapa is mentally healthy?

Even by merely looking at Lawan Apapa speak, one can notice that Apapa is also mentally healthy. It's two birds of same feather who coincidentally met. They go uppercut in their madness craving media sensation.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by juman(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2023
Obi was illegal candidate of labour party.
God knows how much he paid to get it.
May be.

Some of LP members that won elections would be removed by the court because they were illegal candidates.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Mrtaye: 7:05pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.
Na lie not with this force
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by BennyDGreat: 7:05pm On May 17, 2023
jerk:
nothing will happen to him rather reverse will be the case.

Hmmm don't joke with the words of an elder.
To you, he may not be a good elder but if that man really said those words, that guy needs help urgently.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by basybasy: 7:06pm On May 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.