Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62538 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Adebowale89(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2023
Which state is Apapa from? I hope those dumb Yorubas supporting Peter obi the iggbo bigot are watching ?

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Godfullsam(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2023
highflyer012020:
and labour party has no political weight untill Peter Obi came into the party. because of the relevance that Peter brought into Labour party incessant court actions becomes the order of the day. Apapa did not follow the due process to become party chairman. what happened today shows that the labour leadership knows more than the Apapa faction

Political weight that has been messed up with factionization, lies, propaganda and endless court issues.

Obi only brought a temporary relevance and prolonged disunity into the party.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by aspabay(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

You guys need to study recent history.
LP had a governor in Ondo state, with many reps, HOA members, and senators, they also have Senator in Jos just to mention a few. Yes, Obi's influence made the party win more seats, but don't ever bring your ignorance here, do not attempt to rewrite history right before our eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Geminiivory: 6:21pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

😆 A cursed man cannot do.same to another... APAPA IS ALREADY CURSED.. You can join him as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:22pm On May 17, 2023
Yorrobanza amala-ewedu guzzling old coward undecided..just tell the world how much thief nubuu paid you!agbaya buruku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Geminiivory: 6:22pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.

😆 A cursed man cannot do.same to another... APAPA IS ALREADY CURSED.. You may as well join him
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by fredoooooo: 6:22pm On May 17, 2023
Kion:
if he had used apga you despicable retarddded urchinnns would come up with the agenda he’s a tribalistic man
Anyways it’s stupeed arguing with corn filled brain mofos
Swear you knew Lp without obi ode!

I swear and pray God bless me more and more as I've being following LP since the days of mimiko..
May your days be cut short on earth as you imagine everything in your head .
Ogun kee you and ya tribalistic brain... Bascad
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by aspabay(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added.

The guy should better go and apologize publicly, otherwise, this curse will stay with him. Take it or leave it.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Staphylococcus: 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

Defrost ke.....grin
Abeg what did LP score in 2015 and 2019 election?
Go to court if you have proof that he us a criminal!

My bad! It was a typo!

LP is a useless party!

I will personally defeat Peter if he remains in LP

I don’t know what drug gave him the intuition that he can become President.

It’s just like, Arsenal FC believing they will win the champions league
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Raymeg7(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I pity the guy that removed his car, the Curse Apapa has placed on him sure will happen.

Even Peter obi the young guy is fighting for dont know him.

That guy that removed the cap is doomed for life.

Sometimes I look at people's believe, I laugh, which nonsense curse is that, is he God ? Do u know the person capabilities, if the so called old man hands are not clean, how can u curse someone with it and it happened, baba u guys should be wise sometimes, let him fight for his seat, and leave Obi out of it, simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
blacksam01:
my take is that he shld continue with his own court proceedings until he gets an injunction declaring him rightful leader and an order barring Abure from attending court proceedings as the labour chairman...

that way if he comes to court with the order, the police will help him vacate Abure...dts how it shld b
He is not even suppose to be parading himself in any acting position without LP NEC appointing him in such capacity!
This is contained in their own party constitution!
I am even surprised that a man who claimed to be an LP member for donkey years could not even know what the law says about appointment of an acting LP chairman!
Even if the court claims to have jurisdiction over a matter that is purely an internal affair,apapa cannot automatically be an acting chairman without a NEC meeting appointing him!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Felimax(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
When an elder refuses to be responsible and reasonable, humilation, disgrace and disregard is what he gets in return.

The video below is lamidi group talking nonsense and exposing their assignment against PODATTI.
They are tinubu moles sent to destroy our court case. Nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BAl_nM-xc

How best do you define a compound FOOL for crying out loud?

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by BaddestQueen(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Don’t mind those Durocs called Obi supporters

They can ascend to the heights level of stupidity in split seconds.

People that descended on Adeboye without a rethink.

It’s their culture! They got no respect! They wake their dads with kicks
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Lifestone(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
richardokubo:

Eyah it's a pity he wasn't beating to death self. This old fool that look like native doctor, babalawo hungry looking idiot what his he doing in court was he invited ? Trying to go distrub the procedings of the court wth is present there , is plan was cut short by the vigilant youths on ground .
The old fool said he as contributed more that obi bcus he as been in the party for more than 21yrs, how many councilor sit did he win during this 21yrs to compare to the impact Obi bring to the party just under 9month .
The old fool is a goat as simple as that
They've produced Governor in Ondo State, house of assembly members etc

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ChristineC: 6:24pm On May 17, 2023

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added.
dey play
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by droid9: 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

Apapa is even lucky that he was surrounded by policemen!
Someone with seun kuti's coma inducing slap would have touched him!
Him nor use him jazz win any councillorship position,nah to lay curses grin
No loud am oh, make you no chop ban this evening grin
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Staphylococcus: 6:25pm On May 17, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2
tribal slurs

Which tribe was I attacking?

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Invitationn: 6:25pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.
You shouldn’t have dignified the dumbo with a reply.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by mrkia(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
Sorry Papa. They're known to not know how to respect elders up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:

My bad! It was a typo!

LP is a useless party!

I will personally defeat Peter if he remains in LP

I don’t know what drug gave him the intuition that he can become President.

It’s just like, Arsenal FC believing they will win the champions league
What was the national result of LP in 2015 and 2019?
If INEC was in charge of the champions league,man city would have won 5 UCLs trophies without getting to the finals!
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OblorOblor: 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
I hope Apapa is aware of the next adjourned date. Some youths are waiting to pluck his remaining gemu.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by nedekid: 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
When an elder refuses to be responsible and reasonable, humilation, disgrace and disregard is what he gets in return.

The video below is lamidi group talking nonsense and exposing their assignment against PODATTI.
They are tinubu moles sent to destroy our court case. Nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BAl_nM-xc
Who is this fellow in the video? Is he apc spokesman?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by aspabay(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2023
CALEB1590:
we don't believe in those nonsense... The bible says the curse causeless shall not come to pass

I just pity you. Do you even understand the verse you quoted? You even have the effrontery to quote the Bible over a public disrespect for an old man.
I really pity you and the young man who removed his cap
Leviticus 19:32
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2023
droid9:
No loud am oh, make you no chop ban this evening grin
grin
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by LuckyM: 6:30pm On May 17, 2023
This old buffoon is digging his own grave. If he do not respect himself and desist from hindering the masses will, he will burn in hell next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ChristineC: 6:31pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

keep living in 1207. deep indeed. Apapa ko, Ojuelegba ni.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Iwedunloye: 6:31pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

So Mimiko and Oshiomole are from APGA then
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by LivingSage: 6:31pm On May 17, 2023
Shameless man. This is for you and your ilks

“As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,”
Racoon:
Which "protective custody"? Abi judge asked you to get out the court room for constituting a nuisance? Same petition your super-imposed leadership wants to withdraw @ all cost? Your Waterloo just began

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Lifestone(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2023
kingthreat:
Dem wan turn this party to Igbo party
It's already an Igbo part and Obi, an Igbo candidate. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by LivingSage: 6:33pm On May 17, 2023
You're very biase
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by one4GOD(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/
see criminal wey dey curse grin, you claimed you are not an impostor yet chairman position is more important to you than your principal, see your life, but get! it's no longer business as usual grin Obi is 100 steps ahead of you and your paymaster emilokan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ibinaboonline: 6:34pm On May 17, 2023
I have no patience for people that try to force themselves or their leadership on others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.