Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62535 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by donbenie(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
Your concern for the man's well being is very touching..
What a considerate and empathetic man you are..🙏
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by fredoooooo: 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
Kion:
Where was lamidi before obi
Brought Lp to limelight ?
Now he wants to reap where he did not sow
We know he was paid by apc cronies to cause chaos
Bunch of retarrdddedd idiiiootss
Why not go and run under Apga and take them to limelight..
Use your mob power on the founder of LP today .
Karma will bring everything back to reality soon .. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by GoodLife4live: 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
After may 29 , Obidient will have den self to be blaimed if dey do anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ukaface(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
Wahala
You wey don grow old, go Dey rub shit for your face ontop one young chap.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
Dem wan turn this party to Igbo party

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by alimiadedayo1: 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

Rest Oga. Lamidi has not produced a councillor.
The person who gave LP a governor was an ibo man.
you don't look like you have common sense
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MatrixCircle: 5:35pm On May 17, 2023
Baba sorry o.o but go and rest. Youths are not smiling. Those guys are former ENDSARS guys. Go and rest o.o. leave the party for them o.o.
Na ENDSARS party be that now .

When Obi reclaimed his mandate from the thieves that have escaped. He will fine you small thing to enjoy your retirement from the party. grin grin
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains of Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

where were u when mimiko was gorvenor of ondo State under labour party... Labour party has produce national assembly guys previously too... you think Obi joining them suddenly make LP one big party or what... Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Christistruth03: 5:35pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I pity the guy that removed his car, the Curse Apapa has placed on him sure will happen.

Even Peter obi the young guy is fighting for dont know him.

That guy that removed the cap is doomed for life.

It would be a good idea for Peter Obi to apologise on his behalf and tell his people to behave

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by jerk: 5:35pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I pity the guy that removed his car, the Curse Apapa has placed on him sure will happen.

Even Peter obi the young guy is fighting for dont know him.

That guy that removed the cap is doomed for life.
nothing will happen to him rather reverse will be the case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by owem19(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2023
Una mumu go soon do
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2023
cool My mind was telling me to ask for extra security for him this morning , but I thought Obidients are reasonable creature who respects their elders, even though they might not always be rational.. thank you to the Police officers that save a 70 year old man from emotional driven yoots.

LP should even publish their constitution let me see something..

It is PDP that should be doing all this gragra , but you can see Oga Atiku acting Gentlemanly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Levels1(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2023
It's quite unfortunate.

The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

The person that remove the old man cap is a living dead.

He is already minus from his parents children as he now has short life span to use on Earth.

He can never grow old.

Imagine just because of one failure, drugs bandits Obituary he ruined is life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MatrixCircle: 5:36pm On May 17, 2023
kingthreat:
But it has become igbo party na. As APC has become Yoruba party. It's same thing.
Make Lamidi go rest before those ENDSARS boys to injure him.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Eriokanmi: 5:37pm On May 17, 2023
What further proofs do we need that Apapa was being sponsored by tinubu to destabilise the party? grin. Now he's attacking Obi, saying he's a liar for challenging the outcome of the 2023 elections. Wonderful grin.

What a failed old man he is. He's saying he's challenging anyone if he's ever collected money from anyone. So, if someone wants to send me a bribe money worth 2m usd, they'd pay it I to my account right? Nonsense. Your days are numbered Apapa.

6 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On May 17, 2023
kingthreat:
I never knew Akin Osuntokun too was an igboman. You're just telling me what I didn't know until now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by lexy2014: 5:39pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Can you show us the pictures of Apapa being beaten and dragged on the ground?

How did he save democracy?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MrColdsweat: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
If your mouth is powerful, why you no bless yourself to be richer than musk? Why waste your power on another person?

Abi your power of prophesy na for only curse?

Useless old fool.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
People that dine and wine with apc?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by adioolayi(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.
“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added.

When some people's life starts turning upsidedown...they won't know exactly where problem comes from...

If you are hiding under the guise of mob action, becareful and no allow the euphoria of it push you to doing what you won't normally do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Treasure17(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Kid.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Allisgud: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
I was expecting this from obidient all this while,I wonder why they waited this long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Guyman01: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Stop lying in public
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by lolu2019: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
Peter Obi is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by richie240: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
It's 'very shameful of d old man' for upholding his constitutional right but ok for the born troweys that assaulted him right?

Odimma!
cool

Delphi:
This is very shameful of this old man. He should just rest. Atleast let him reserve some honour for himself. The last time I checked, Peter Obi did is not the Party Chairman that is contesting the position with him, why drag his name to the mud?. This just shows the underlying motive of the said chairmanship contest by his group. These set of people believe that for them to appear relevant, they must mention Peter Obi's name. And this is very appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Web2020: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
You called him a liar, and you said you wanted to represent him in court. Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Glozaglobal: 5:41pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Saving which democracy? At least be ashamed for your children and unborn ones, for your generation!! Your likes will suffer condemnation. Full of lies and fraud in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

Lol 😂😂 What pains are you guys going through? grin

Naaah! I don't think any Nigerian is in pain bcoz y'all love your oppressors and your cjains so much. grin
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2023
Insisting that he has contributed more to the party than Obi, Apapa, said it was not true that he was in court to withdraw the petition against Tinubu.
Just imagine the gibberish ebbing out from this CORNfused nu.mbs.kull masquerading as acting LP chairman!
You have been an LP member for donkey years and you don't know your own party laws?
Which LP NEC meeting appointed him to be acting chairman?
Its not about how long you have stayed as LP member but what is your electoral value?

You cannot compare yourself that has stayed during the time LP was relatively insignificant and posting mere national 5k scores to a member whose presence gave the party 6million plus votes in less than 7 months!

Well only agbadorian supporters will believe your tale of balderdash since you are simply doing the bidding of their paymaster!

Please thank God very well ohh!
If not for restraint,you would have been in
'coma' by now had someone dialed you seun kuti's kind of slap grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Weathered: 5:42pm On May 17, 2023
When a fictional leader emerged after elections..... everyone should know who he went to bed with.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by GUNITGuy: 5:42pm On May 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
where were u when mimiko was gorvenor of ondo State under labour party... Labour party has produce national assembly guys previously too... you think Obi joining them suddenly make LP one big party or what... Mtcheew
Even Oshiomole came with the party at some point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.