Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What I Did To My Mother-in-law - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To My Mother-in-law (41678 Views)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:
Because we live in proximity-same town, she wouldn't quit checking up on her daughter virtually every day or at least every other day.

I felt a deep intrusion on my privacy so yesterday I summoned the gut and asked her if she didn't have a house. Before she could reply, I told her, 'learn to stay where you belong! I did not marry daughter and mother!`
She has since disappeared into thin air.

This evening am thinking whether i bleeped up or not.

Did you address this matter, with her daughter.......

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by vvvbobby205(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:
Because we live in proximity-same town, she wouldn't quit checking up on her daughter virtually every day or at least every other day.

I felt a deep intrusion on my privacy so yesterday I summoned the gut and asked her if she didn't have a house. Before she could reply, I told her, 'learn to stay where you belong! I did not marry daughter and mother!`

at least you now have an idea what to expect from your future sons and daughters in law

it's time people realize that by what we do now, we are writing/designing how our tomorrow will be

there are better ways you could've explored than that type of approach

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Popesuccess(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

Too rude, please apologise. If she is your mother you will not use that tone.

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by emerged01(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

Whatever ever you do that troubles your heart you should know you bleep up but whatever that you do that your heart is at peace you should know you have done well.
In marriage,if you are not ready to bear some situation that mark the beginning of your marital problem.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by forexprophet(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
YOU HAVE STARTED A COLD WAR WITH YOUR WIFE AND IN-LAWS

You should told your wife to help communicate it. Or just relocate to a very far location

thesilentman:

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by hisgrace090: 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you believe it is wrong for a parent to not trust you and check up on their daughters? there is no such thing as "intrusion of your privacy".... just because you marry someone, doesnt mean you got the right to stop parents from checking on their children.

what have you got to hide? why are you so afraid of parents coming to check up on their daughters? what so wrong in the act? what privacy are you even talking about? if these parents trusted you as a man and/or the wellbeing of their daughter, probably they wouldnt check on their daughter so often.

So you welcome someone checking you every day by day?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Henix(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

U will equally need the company of your kid one day when u grow old. What goes around comes around

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by GoodCane: 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
Zane2point4:

Isnt it what they advice here in nairaland and call it been a redpiller?

Inlaws are people you will relate with for the rest of your life,what he could have done is to tell her daughter to inform the woman that hubby is complaining simple,or sit her down to politely tell her,he was too harsh and rude!

All these emotional pussy ass niggars on nairaland sef. Dude what is harsh and rude? Oga the op was blunt and direct to his demands and that's how it should be as a man. Men are getting weaker and emotionally this days, I understand they're called simps but dude stop saying harsh and rude because the op did well.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

Regard or respect is reciprocal, if you are married, you will understand the menace some mother in-laws constitute.
Don't be surprised the father in-law must have warned her and other people to give them freedom.
The message was good, but the delivery was poor.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
You did bleeped up, would you be okay with your wife talking to your mother like that?
thesilentman:

9 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Mekus007001: 3:45pm On May 18, 2023
You're a Senseless Man.....if i am your Wife na War you just start..... very undiplomatic Man....

U never ready to marry

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by PROPEACE: 3:45pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you believe it is wrong for a parent to not trust you and check up on their daughters? there is no such thing as "intrusion of your privacy".... just because you marry someone, doesnt mean you got the right to stop parents from checking on their children.

what have you got to hide? why are you so afraid of parents coming to check up on their daughters? what so wrong in the act? what privacy are you even talking about? if these parents trusted you as a man and/or the wellbeing of their daughter, probably they wouldnt check on their daughter so often.
If they did not trust him, they shouldn't have given him their daughter!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by xvy1(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
thesilentman:

Some of you guys think you are from the other race, you seem to forget that you in Africa family is paramount.
You dare not separate the bond of a mother and her daughter because you think you have right to do so.
The day you joyfully married her daughter you have accepted her as your mother and same with her daughter and your mother. You're family now, you must've that little space for family tolerance.
How did you expect your wife to cope with her family now that you have ruin things for her.
Guy you better call your mother ( mother in-law) apologize and made it up to her why you still can.

10 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Allisgud: 3:46pm On May 18, 2023
Hope when ur own own son marry in the future,ur daughter in-law tell u to stay in ur house wedding ceremony is over,u will like it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by seguno2: 3:46pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

There is a much better way to get her to REDUCE her presence in your own matrimonial home.

Hopefully she doesn’t make you pay heavily for being TACTLESS in dealing with her irritating presence in your home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by WorldRichest: 3:47pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

If you tell my mummy Iya WorldRichest that nonsense, you will get quick multiple slaps. Before you see clearly, she would have thrown you on the floor and sit on you. Mi o ni Iya oshi. Go and ask Iya Ramota and Iya Jemila what my mummy did to them that led to the Yoruba cCivil War of 1789 to 1860.

But my mummy does not go about her daughters’ matrimonial homes, she is too busy with her sewing machines

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by PROPEACE: 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
jaeyking:

So when the woman was married was that how her husband's mother always came to check up on him

Learn to let go when your children are married, if your daughter is alone you could come

But when the husband is around try to give them privacy
Do you know how they express their love or bleeping
Don't be surprised, it is her type that will not tolerate her mother in law in her house for a day.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Treadway: 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

Yea, you def bleeped up. You could be firm, without being outrightly mean/disrespectful.

You could have simply told her, 'mum, these visits are way too frequent that it is killing the vibe. As a married couple, I could wanna have spontaneous sex with my wife right now, but I can't cos you are right here'. That is exactly how I would say it..make she go report me to father in-law. He go everly back my assertion cos he get blokos too.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by GodPrince: 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.

wow, so you had to disgrace your mother online that she gave you a smelly vagina too. Sorry for ur life, to even imagine that you're mentioning me by typing with your hands/fingers that you have been using to finger your smelly vagina is more irritating. Pls don't mention me again, I can perceive dangerous vagina smell in your post. embarassed
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
1Sharon:
If it was your mother would you have said the same thing?

Afterall Nigerian men are starting to say your father and mother are your real family.

So can the same thing apply to your wife?

Even my mother would know her boundaries.

She knows she cant just show up at my house unannounced..if at all she wants to visit or spend some days, it's important to ask your wife if she is okay with it.. if two of you consent to it then fine.

Either my mother or her mother showing up every 3 market days is invasion of privacy
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by PROPEACE: 3:49pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

bro as a father, i completely understand why a person would do that.... they may not trust that their daughter is safe with/around you.

just make sure that they see/feel/believe that its all good at your home and that their daughter is safe.
Don't give your daughter out to any man you can't trust with her welfare.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by shininglight78(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2023
Matt 19:5. Presence of a parent in a marriage especially early marriage is not biblical. It prevents cleaving together and making mistakes and right together

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by vikstandon(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i trust him to be my daughter's chosen one, i wont trust him to be a good husband (SIL) until they start living together and he becomes a responsible husband. just because they got married, does NOT mean this man is a good husband, a good father or a caring man. this will have to be confirmed as they start living together. many people get married to people they never knew before. you only meet your true spouse AFTER marriage, not before. but hey, if you think that ABUSIVE HUSBAND is written on people's forehead then so many unfortunate people wouldnt have died at the hands of their abusive husband/wives. lets be real!

as i said earlier.... as much as it is a bit excessive you need to open your mind.... so mama that lives close by shouldnt come and spend the day with daughter that is home alone all day (and go to market together etc)? the same mama that will probably come and stay with you for months when you guys have your 1st children (in order to show you how to properly care for a newborn) na that mama you want to look down upon today?!

Baba, if her presence is isolating me from accessing my wife. She gat to quit.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i trust him to be my daughter's chosen one, i wont trust him to be a good husband (SIL) until they start living together and he becomes a responsible husband. just because they got married, does NOT mean this man is a good husband, a good father or a caring man. this will have to be confirmed as they start living together. many people get married to people they never knew before. you only meet your true spouse AFTER marriage, not before. but hey, if you think that ABUSIVE HUSBAND is written on people's forehead then so many unfortunate people wouldnt have died at the hands of their abusive husband/wives. lets be real!

as i said earlier.... as much as it is a bit excessive you need to open your mind.... so mama that lives close by shouldnt come and spend the day with daughter that is home alone all day (and go to market together etc)? the same mama that will probably come and stay with you for months when you guys have your 1st children (in order to show you how to properly care for a newborn) na that mama you want to look down upon today?!

Oga you you dony try to confirm if I'm a good man by just showing up at my house unannounced and unconsented...its still wrong

If the mother wants to come over or stay for some days I have the right to know before hand then she can come and sleep over or the likes...you sound somehow defending this
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by victorVIC1(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

good question on how he notices her frequent visits but let me put a scenario

he does a 9-5 job

so he get home around 6 and he is Hot and
wants a quicky if mother in law is around it has to be delayed to bed time, i would be pissed if mother in law is there neary everyday

Or eg she is always there every week, may be hubby wants to spend more time in bed etc

Let's be real here. These are just excuses. When kids come along, OP will also need to adjust his intimacy accordingly. I think the key thing here is the manner of communication. You can always express grievances but the manner in which you do express them matters a lot

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by GodPrince: 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
Samantha124:
You did bleeped up, would you be okay with your wife talking to your mother like that?
shut up bitch. A wife can't talk to her husband's mother like that because it's the man the owner of the house who brought in the wife to his house so it's he who decide who comes into his house and not a Nigerian bitch like you that was brought in as a wife. Be like una smelly Toto don smell enter una brain fa?
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

You were disrespectful to her.
There's a way to go about things.

Would you have said the same to your mother in that manner?
Now, she's hurt and will never forget it.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by kristana(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

Jeez....hope you can sleep well at night after that

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Mom007(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
shocked!
No comment pls. I'm waiting for the second part of this story.

Who trained all these types of people sef?

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Maobichek: 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Hope you won't divorce your wife if she does same thing to your mother when she visits and stays in your house for months?

This is a tactical question because most men bought virtually everything in their house and the wives (joined) moved in after marriage.

I personally would not be abusive on my mother in-law (i considered his choice of words abusive) in a bid to convey my frustration and no woman WILL abuse my mom in any way, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.