Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

What I Did To My Mother-in-law - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To My Mother-in-law (41647 Views)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by PROPEACE: 3:54pm On May 18, 2023
sisisioge:
What a nasty SIL you are! It is well fa. One day you would have sons or daughters in law and learn how it feels to have your children's spouse be rude to you!

There are nicer ways to let her know she's too much in your face!
Should you be going to your daughter's matrimonial he everyday? What kind of upbringing do some people have? It is a terrible behaviour that is strange and unacceptable where I come from, but some of you think it's ok. Continue.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by tafabaloo(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
Whatever a man sows that he shall reap !
If you really love your spouse you wld not disrespect her mum under any guise .

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
vikstandon:
Baba, if her presence is isolating me from accessing my wife. She gat to quit.

so you no get job to do all day long than being home with wifey, while she is home with her mama, going to markets together etc?!?!
if thats the case then no wonder you have a problem with your in laws intruding on your privacy....because i would be the 1st one as her father to ask you :" YOU DONT GET JOB YET WANT TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER??!?!

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Workch: 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:
Because we live in proximity-same town, she wouldn't quit checking up on her daughter virtually every day or at least every other day.

I felt a deep intrusion on my privacy so yesterday I summoned the gut and asked her if she didn't have a house. Before she could reply, I told her, 'learn to stay where you belong! I did not marry daughter and mother!`
She has since disappeared into thin air.

This evening am thinking whether i bleeped up or not.
you didn't have to say it that way.

You could have just spoken to your wife respectfully about it. You don't have to disrespect her that way, she could be bored and needed her daughters company.
Although I get your point but you did it wrongly. You disrespected her

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:
Because we live in proximity-same town, she wouldn't quit checking up on her daughter virtually every day or at least every other day.

I felt a deep intrusion on my privacy so yesterday I summoned the gut and asked her if she didn't have a house. Before she could reply, I told her, 'learn to stay where you belong! I did not marry daughter and mother!`

Yes she was wrong and intruding for that but your choice of words was most definitely wrong...especially to your mother in law and your wife wont like that

Next time try and say things to her in a more polite manner while standing your ground on an issue

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Bossly: 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

You for ask us first, b4 you attack the woman na.

Now conscience dey flog you.

You will FULLY realize your folly in due course. Stay tuned!

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by GoodIsGod: 3:56pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

that's harsh!

It's not hash. The guy has just told you what you are. It's only and idiot that would go to that extent.

If you truly loved your wife, you wouldn't have insulted her mother. Check your heart and be truthful to yourself. You don't genuinely love her.

That woman left your home heartbroken. She may be regretting her actions by now but, it's her love for her daughter that wouldn't let her know she was interfering. She was yet to get used to her not being at home anymore and she would gradually get used to it.

You would have done well to let the daughter talk to her herself.
Yes, of course I read where you said you told the daughter to do it but she didn't know how to.
A wise man would have taught his wife how to go about it.
If I were you I would have told my wife to say: "Mama, do you know my husband is not comfortable with you coming here frequently. He likes you as a person but he is the type who is shy and doesn't like frequent visits of family members. Although , I am trying to let him see your reason for coming.."

A reasonable elderly woman would not come again into that home after such statement by her daughter. She would stay off.

When you have children of your own you would know you fukked up big time.

Lastly, only if you are a true child of God will you be saved from that woman if she is a Witch.

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by batistutajulio: 3:56pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

Another mentally retard Nigerian on the loose and he's here asking for advice.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by diogo23: 3:56pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
both of Una bleep up. But her own bad pass. Most women, after their daughter marry, them go wan still control both her and her husband together. Its inborn in praxtically all women, including those on this forum. They don't know say boundary go come dey. the man go come be like zombie for house, choking him. She for marry her daughter nah so she no go lonely again. Would she have been comfy with it if her mum in law did same?watch out, once your with give birth, na full opportunity for the mum to be Una complete and verified husband.
But the op not mentione that she want to control her marriage , he made a bit mistake by not discussing with his wife before confronting jer

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Kinehap: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

You know try at all.

Many people fail to understand that when you marry, you automatically belong to that family. So long she is not troubling your marriage she is good.

You should be happy your mother inlaw comes to your house which shows her loving you. Family is bigger than privacy that people always yern for.

Let me ask you even as we are not praying for bad things. But if your wife is very ill or she gives birth who takes care of her. Answer your self.

Family is a sweet thing and we should embrace it so long there is peace. you need to apologise to her.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

If the woman is separated, she might be lonely coming to see her daughter may in any way gives her huge relieve.
If this was the case and you're aware yet acted the way you did then I don't know what to say...

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Workch: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you believe it is wrong for a parent to not trust you and check up on their daughters? there is no such thing as "intrusion of your privacy".... just because you marry someone, doesnt mean you got the right to stop parents from checking on their children.

what have you got to hide? why are you so afraid of parents coming to check up on their daughters? what so wrong in the act? what privacy are you even talking about? if these parents trusted you as a man and/or the wellbeing of their daughter, probably they wouldnt check on their daughter so often.
he has a right to his privacy, however he went about it wrongly.

He should have just have that conversation with her daughter without the woman knowing anything about it. Wisdom, he lacks wisdom.
He has started a very big heat that will never quench

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Ireportlive: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
Abeg go and apologize and reason together like adult

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
There is nothing to hide except you have a skeleton in your cupboard. Your wife's mother visiting shouldn't not stop you from doing what you have to do,even if you want knack your wife in her presence. As long as she is not disturbing you from doing anything in your home, I don't see any big deal in her coming frequently

If someone is always barging into your room especially without knocking...does it mean he is not invading your privacy even though you have nothing to hide?
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

i swear the attachment to daughter is too much.Even at times they run house chores together.

Poor woman. You really hurt her.

What about her husband?
Does she have other children?

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Workch: 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above is irrelevant....as a parent, you wll let go when you know/feel/believe your child is in good hands... until then, you will often check up on them. its completely natural, whether that child or their partneir agrees with it or not. thats what parents are meant to do.
nope, as a parent, you need to be sure that your daughter is in good hands before you give her out for marriage . After wedding, let her be

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Lazyreporta(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Why are you nice with your advice to the stupid Op, he obviously came here to gloat on his little achievement, he is an alpha mail according to some fools here, see some of them above still edging him on making him feel like King Kong Lmao 🤣

When I say the percentage of immature goats getting married these days is extremely high, its the gospel truth.

No, he's actually feeling guilty, remorse. There's no point posting this in the first place he was truly man enough to do that.

So whatever he did, he was pushed, and he's regretting already.
He's just trying to be happy and console himself. Why was he asking if he messed up? You grab now? No be him mind do am or perhaps, he's just imagining doing it
He's a kid.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by King2305: 4:01pm On May 18, 2023
Bruhh.
From what you did, these are things I deduced;
It's either;
1. You are a poor man
2. You are selfish or a greedy fellow
3. You don't have basic home training
4. You talk too much or
5. You are another SIMP wanting to be Alpha useless male

How did u even summon d stvpid gut to talk to your in law in that way!!
Bruhh, u fvck'd up big time.

Your wife may be the first daughter and we know the bonds between mum and first daughters.
The woman might be lonely.
She visiting her own daughter is not too much except you one of the above I listed esp number 1 and 2.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2023
zeuss:
Obviously a sweet lady.... Not the quarrelsome type, or else u would not get away with that wicked talk.... She is lonely wants to be with her friend and daughter... .. Have a heart u broke hers.... U2 will grow old...... U fuked up......call her and apologize.
I'm just wondering how people will act stupidly then come to public forum to ask for opinion if he's stupid or not, imagine Op say such words to his mother inlaw, if at all he would have address the wife instead. Op you are nothing but a very stupid man

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by dfrost: 4:01pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

i didnt apologise.I owned it

Baba, you didn't own it. You are looking for validation. Hence the topic. A man doesn't need validation after carrying out a deed cheesy

But I sure say you no go gree? Abi you go gree?

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Creamypie(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2023
diogo23:

But the op not mentione that she want to control her marriage , he made a bit mistake by not discussing with his wife before confronting jer
its d first stage.stage 2 na when she put to bed

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
Rayban25:
Oga you you dony try to confirm if I'm a good man by just showing up at my house unannounced and unconsented...its still wrong

If the mother wants to come over or stay for some days I have the right to know before hand then she can come and sleep over or the likes...you sound somehow defending this

so what you are saying is that.... while daughter is home alone, ALL DAY LONG, and her mother lives very close by, she has no right to call her mother to come over and/or to go to the market everyday (while her husband is at work all day)....and therefore they should call husband at work to let him know that wifey will spend the day with her mother?!?!?!

abeg, make the above in bold make sense to me (as if i was a 5yr old)!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

OP YOU ARE SIMPLY A VERY STUPID MAN

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by romunu(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
Guy you bleeped up, you were not brought up to be this rude, I guess.
thesilentman:

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by zakkxx: 4:03pm On May 18, 2023
You are supposed to talk to your wife to use sense and keep her mother away! Now you will make that old woman to cry. Go and ask her for forgiveness. Tomorrow now if your wife start given u trouble, who do u think your wife will listen to. U are a foolish man! Go and apologize with heavy gift 🎁

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Workch: 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if i raised my child for +20yrs, fed, clothe, sheltered and educated her all this time... i think i have the right to see her even every hr if i wish to do so. if she just got married then i want to make sure that she is good in her new life. a parent visiting his child once a day is not wrong (maybe just a bit excessive), and unless the visit would hinder their r/ship, i dont see anything wrong here....thus the above question.
you are spewing trash.

You cannot badge into your daughter's home whenever you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by SeriouslySense(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
quite balanced.
yrhuhfy113:

see, life is not WHITE/black....... RIGHT or WRONG.... there are grey areas.... we need to focus on that.

I had to be kind because I HAVE BEEN IN HIS SHOES BEFORE.... I know it is not easy.

You can profer solutions for him and be kind in your words, we are in a fallen world with broken people who need to air themselves....

I never called him an alpha male.... because ALPHA MALES UNDERSTAND THAT IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT OF INTERNAL VIOLENCE TO BE GENTLE AND KIND ...... its well.

we will heal someday, we will all be better for all the scars life has given us.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Workch: 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
zakkxx:
You are supposed to talk to your wife to use sense and keep her mother away! Now you will make that old woman to cry. Go and ask her for forgiveness. Tomorrow now if your wife start given u trouble, who do u think your wife will listen to. U are a foolish man! Go and apologize with heavy gift 🎁
I swear, he lacks wisdom.
He cannot manage a home, he's obviously not man enough.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so what you are saying is that.... while daughter is home alone, ALL DAY LONG, and her mother lives very close by, she has no right to call her mother to come over and/or to go to the market everyday (while her husband is at work all day)....and therefore they should call husband at work to let him know that wifey will spend the day with her mother?!?!?!

abeg, make the above in bold make sense to me (as if i was a 5yr old)!!!

I wont explain anything to you. Shebi na your own household..do as you wish.
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Ashirioluwa: 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

Will you insulted your own mother that way?
Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by amykutex: 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
If this was said by the wife to her mother inlaw, she'll be termed wicked, heartless and all sorts of names. A woman will marry just a son in the family but will be subjected to living with her husband's family and she'll endure but here you are being harsh to the woman just because you're the man. If your wife said this to your mum, how would you feel?
Poster, in as much as you weren't comfortable with her frequent visiting, you should've at least been gentle and polite in expressing yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Bossly:

You for ask us first, b4 you attack the woman na.

Now conscience dey flog you.

You will FULLY realize your folly in due course. Stay tuned!

😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.