Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Am Really Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Confused (2385 Views)

Iā€™m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Really Confused by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2023
The pain of regret is far far Far worse than the pain of failure. If you like her, then make the move. If she rejects you, then fine, you move on.

If you like her, then start a rapport with her. The family that wanted you to date their daughter must have consider you a good man, but you judge yourself far harshly than the world judges you.

You should take a leap of faith to believe that her mother should have done the persuasion in her own side, and she probably might be expecting your shot. Having said that, don't let your insecurities stop you.

She is insecure as well, like everyone one of us, and it is always like this, when we love someone, they become our judge, like a Messiah to a sinner. The feminine ideal is the mirror men use to structure and restructure themselves.

So how you feel is completely natural, it shows you have a good head on your shoulder. Having said that, start by initiating conversations, then upgrade to periodical meetups, then to frequent hangouts.

If she respond affirmatively as you push things further, then it's a good sign. So keep pushing until it becomes mutually understood that what you guys have is above just friendship.

Make sure you have your own place, no matter how small. And invite her there. You're in your 30's, you must know even before inviting her to know your place that she likes you. Animals know who likes them, what more you?

In anyways, don't let your insecurities and fear hinder you. You're a virgin after all, what more can you loose? Besides, you're the one that know if you're a looser or not, to her, you might just be a hero who treated her better than other men.

And if she have sense, which I hope, then she should know that a good man is not something material, but something immaterial, and if you are hardworking, things can always change for the good.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused by Karleb(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2023
Bro OP, if you don't make your moves, a worse guy that do not cherish the girl might end up with her.

Watch 3 idiots for inspiration. Do your best to fix your finance too. Godspeed Idan! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused by moski5(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2023
Star4lyf:

Not that I am having low self esteem,but I really don't know if the timing isn't right or because of my financial challenge.
does she know about the financial challenge
Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2023
moski5:
Yeah, she knows
Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2023
moski5:

Yeah, she knows
Re: I Am Really Confused by moski5(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2023
Star4lyf:

Yeah, she knows
I suggest you take a leap of faith

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2023
Star4lyf:

Na so experience dey be? Na suicide be dat. The one I dey fight against na to carry body go ashawo center. My caution for long na make ashowo no be the person wey go make me lose my virginity.That one go make person addicted to them.
My confusion is how u are a virgin at 34
Were u living in mars all this while?
Pls tell me how u did it

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by okoroemeka(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2023
Star4lyf:
Good day, my people. Pls I really need advice from u guys. I am 34 years plus, never been in a relationship. As a matter of fact, I am a virgin.
Presently, there is a particular family in which the mother wants me to date her daughter. I just lost my job,I don't have much of cash presently, and going into a relationship now, I am really confused. The girl is really into me. I really don't know if I should accept this. I am just confused.Ple help me out.
I still don't want to believe that I read 34 yrs and still a virgin,how by the holy tits of Virgin Mary do you even manage to accomplish that feat,I am still trying to wrap my head around this story,it sounds so fantastic that I am also confused

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by KingClown(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
Lvgirl:

My brother pls start with ashawo first 1k per round. That is where we great men all started from. They will teach you the basics. What do I mean. After smiling with you outside she will start shouting at u inside to do fast. Some will call u dog. It's all good , we all pass thru it. After u are done for like 3years then u can start dating secondary sch girls . This one's will teach you patience cos of too much drama. After this university girls , this one's will teach u how to spot a liar. This will happen after you have been.lied to several times. Then single mothers, this one comes with entitlement mentality. After all this process you will be qualified for married/dating Nigeria girls.
After marriage please proceed to older women. This should happen after many years of marriage. They are the PENCOM of dating. A very sure and reliable retirement plan for every dude.

I wish u all the best

grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing I've read this year

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 4:55am On May 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
I still don't want to believe that I read 34 yrs and still a virgin,how by the holy tits of Virgin Mary do you even manage to accomplish that feat,I am still trying to wrap my head around this story,it sounds so fantastic that I am also confused
That is just the way it is.And I have help positions like President(CDS), Music Director(NCCF) during my NYSC year. Still I am baffled that i still be Virgin till now. I dey sense say I go still lose my virginity to this my new relationship. Imagine,she just sent me a message last night dat she loves me.I shock wen I see dat one o.I never reply till now.
Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

My confusion is how u are a virgin at 34
Were u living in mars all this while?
Pls tell me how u did it

It's really a long one sha o. I dreaded going to visit ladies especially the ones I know will want to... From my university years to my NYSC year even till now. It's not been easy. My new girlfriend, I dey sense, won make me lose am o
Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 5:00am On May 22, 2023
moski5:
She does o. She even told me God will give me a better one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 5:06am On May 22, 2023
pansophist:
The pain of regret is far far Far worse than the pain of failure. If you like her, then make the move. If she rejects you, then fine, you move on.

If you like her, then start a rapport with her. The family that wanted you to date their daughter must have consider you a good man, but you judge yourself far harshly than the world judges you.

You should take a leap of faith to believe that her mother should have done the persuasion in her own side, and she probably might be expecting your shot. Having said that, don't let your insecurities stop you.

She is insecure as well, like everyone one of us, and it is always like this, when we love someone, they become our judge, like a Messiah to a sinner. The feminine ideal is the mirror men use to structure and restructure themselves.

So how you feel is completely natural, it shows you have a good head on your shoulder. Having said that, start by initiating conversations, then upgrade to periodical meetups, then to frequent hangouts.

If she respond affirmatively as you push things further, then it's a good sign. So keep pushing until it becomes mutually understood that what you guys have is above just friendship.

Make sure you have your own place, no matter how small. And invite her there. You're in your 30's, you must know even before inviting her to know your place that she likes you. Animals know who likes them, what more you?

In anyways, don't let your insecurities and fear hinder you. You're a virgin after all, what more can you loose? Besides, you're the one that know if you're a looser or not, to her, you might just be a hero who treated her better than other men.

And if she have sense, which I hope, then she should know that a good man is not something material, but something immaterial, and if you are hardworking, things can always change for the good.

We have started talking o.Even last night,she told me she loves me cos a message.E shock me that I could not even respond till now. Anyway, I know she has been into me for a long time.The mum and the sister told me.
Re: I Am Really Confused by pansophist(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2023
Star4lyf:

We have started talking o.Even last night,she told me she loves me cos a message.E shock me that I could not even respond till now. Anyway, I know she has been into me for a long time.The mum and the sister told me.

You see am. I told you to ignore your fears and shoot. Rejection will not kill you but you see regret, that one will eat and destroy your soul. In anything you do in life, always choose rejection over regret.

I hope this last. I wish you guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by Starboytwo(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2023
Pls remain a virgin pls, at 34 we need men like you.

You are even Nccf president, pls sir, man of God, practice what you preach. Say No to pre marital sex.
Re: I Am Really Confused by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2023
Star4lyf:

It's really a long one sha o. I dreaded going to visit ladies especially the ones I know will want to... From my university years to my NYSC year even till now. It's not been easy. My new girlfriend, I dey sense, won make me lose am o
If u really want to start girls matter now u fit see shege o šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Re: I Am Really Confused by moski5(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2023
Star4lyf:

She does o. She even told me God will give me a better one.
she sounds like a keeper

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
pansophist:

You see am. I told you to ignore your fears and shoot. Rejection will not kill you but you see regret, that one will eat and destroy your soul. In anything you do in life, always choose rejection over regret.

I hope this last. I wish you guys all the best.

Amen! Tanx a million.
Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2023
Starboytwo:
Pls remain a virgin pls, at 34 we need men like you.

You are even Nccf president, pls sir, man of God, practice what you preach. Say No to pre marital sex.
Not NCCF president o, but a president for my CDS and Music Director for NCCF o
Re: I Am Really Confused by Star4lyf(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2023
moski5:
she sounds like a keeper
I believe she is.But time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Confused by frozen70(f): 2:37am On May 23, 2023
Star4lyf:
Good day, my people. Pls I really need advice from u guys. I am 34 years plus, never been in a relationship. As a matter of fact, I am a virgin.
Presently, there is a particular family in which the mother wants me to date her daughter. I just lost my job,I don't have much of cash presently, and going into a relationship now, I am really confused. The girl is really into me. I really don't know if I should accept this. I am just confused.Pls help me out.

Modified

Relationship kick-started.After like three days,
She just told me last night that she loves me via a message.I have not even replied up till now.I am beginning to sense that I may lose my virginity soonest o.

For how long do you intend to keep your virginity

Besides you can still be friends without sex, it all depends on you

You are a virgin and wants to go into a relationship with a non virgin

Can you deal with it
As in no sex relationship
Will she accept it

Well because you need a job, you can maintain a no sex relationship while you find your bearing

If pregnancy occurs you must definitely be a bye force Dad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted. / She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? / Should I Tell Him What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.