Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings (17374 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / INEC, APC, Tinubu May Oppose Live Broadcast Of Proceedings / INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by allthingsgood: 8:34am On May 19, 2023
Hotwest:
I think sometime ago a court case concerning the nation dealings which was called Oputa panel was streamed live right?!

I hate politics most especially this APC and how they are riding on Nigerians.

We shouldn't over respect these old men before they destroy our future. I'm still wondering how a single sick old man can be controlling millions of Nigerians because he have alot of money to throw around. Are we that poor and cowards?! Make fight no break one day o

Oputa panel is not a Court
Also that someone is sick or old as u alleged, doesn't prevent people from supporting him. What is important is competence and capacity.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Alexandersantos(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2023
Why are they scared if they aren't hiding something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Enemyofpeace: 8:34am On May 19, 2023
Big Brother Naija 1-0 Nigeria
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2023
gimakon2:
If really they have nothing to hide, they should show everything.
corrupt lots.
Let them keep deceiving themselves, INEC has already told them their fate, Obi thank you for betraying your master Abubakar Atiku, the rest we know is history.
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Dexpro: 8:34am On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Can you explain how?

Lots of Nigerians are interested in this case. The interest is as high people wanting to watch Nigeria play Argentina or Brazil in the world cup.

Take me for example, all I want is to watch the court proceedings and whoever is declared, I'll support. Now what made me so interested is the fact that the electoral umpire INEC, through it's counsel is also kicking against live broadcast of court proceedings.

Last time I checked, INEC is supposed to be neutral. Let every Nigerian know and see who is setting them backwards.

It will put to rest the unnecessary tension in the country. Besides, it will earn even the judiciary more respect.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by GoodbutBadguy: 8:34am On May 19, 2023
But the 2003 & 2007 tribunal that were a clear robbery and the worse election since independent were not broadcasted to the extent that Yaradua said that the election that made him president is not fair. Atiku is a man of double standard undecided , broadcasting the tribunal live will mount unnecessary pressure on the tribunal shocked. If USA the father of democracy didn't broadcast any of theirs why should Nigeria who is just 20yrs in democracy do so undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2023
I also do not see the point in live broadcast of the proceedings undecided
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Enemyofpeace: 8:35am On May 19, 2023
slivertongue:
I understand APC's stand but I don't understand that of INEC
they are boat the same now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by sukkot: 8:35am On May 19, 2023
He ain't lying, and his name is not white-money neither angry
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2023
The results were made public on live broadcast wouldn't it also be fair to debate the results on live broadcast? What exactly couple be wrong with a live broadcast of the latter if both events are about the elections?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Why are they scared if they aren't hiding something
The Court will hear what it wants to hear either openly or in clandestine, it makes no difference to the outcome, we know all you are looking for is more reason to wail & gnash.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by allthingsgood: 8:36am On May 19, 2023
Dexpro:

Lots of Nigerians are interested in this case. The interest is as high people wanting to watch Nigeria play Argentina or Brazil in the world cup.

Take me for example, all I want is to watch the court proceedings and whoever is declared, I'll support. Now what made me so interested is the fact that the electoral umpire INEC, through it's counsel is also kicking against live broadcast of court proceedings.

Last time I checked, INEC is supposed to be neutral. Let every Nigerian know and see who is setting them backwards.

It will put to rest the unnecessary tension in the country. Besides, it will earn even the judiciary more respect.

How will television the trial put the nation at ease Everyday u will tune in to even more tension, which may lead to riots and mayhem not yo mention putting the court at risk.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:
Lazy old Almijiri, you are waiting for Bola Tinubu to come & better your life amongst your 200 million fellow Nigerians?

Keep waiting, because your local government chairman & Governor that you voted for, were not elected to serve you lazy Incoherent Obidient?

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu working from Abuja was elected to make life pleasant for an ungrateful citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria like yourself?

Grab a bottle of Coca Cola & 3 galas as you wait for Federal assistance/aid.

Bad system has configured you brain like a robot. You dropped this same line during Buhari era. It's a bad program delete it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Okhuadams(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2023
Televised or untelevised come may 29th and beyond Tinubu will be President just 10 more days to go

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by eepeepook: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
Your politicians who you monitor like an eagle enjoy the show yet you wey no get shi shi for account dey call am “entertainment for the unemployed.” I pity your life.
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by famology(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2023
Kikiki 🤣🤣
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by TruthHurts100: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
What are they trying so hard to hide?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Parachoko: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
Dexpro:

Lots of people are not interested in the case. Stop speaking for Nigerians, speak for yourself alone.

There's no tension in the Country

The 2023 Presidential Election has held and there's a winner

The Case won't be showed live and heaven won't fall.

The APC and INEC have rejected it, so the Tribunal will have to agree with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The results were made public on live broadcast wouldn't it also be fair to debate the results on live broadcast? What exactly couple be wrong with a live broadcast of the latter if both events are about the elections?
Be careful what you wish for, please careful not to damage your tv o, once the court has spoken conclusively.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by freshkpomo(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2023
EmekaMD:
INEC is sadly behaving like a contender in this election.
I didn't know Labour Party and Obi contested against INEC party of Nigeria

The thing tire me o, they are now behaving like APC themselves. God bless Jonathan for been transparent and giving power up peacefully, but God will still punish him for been a weakling to allow this demonic APC in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by fredoooooo: 8:39am On May 19, 2023
Everything to dthem is entertainments grin cheesy
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Skippo26: 8:39am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:
Lazy old Almijiri, you are waiting for Bola Tinubu to come & better your life amongst your 200 million fellow Nigerians?

Keep waiting, because your local government chairman & Governor that you voted for, were not elected to serve you lazy Incoherent Obidient?

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu working from Abuja was elected to make life pleasant for an ungrateful citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria like yourself?

. How does that reflects to what he/she was saying. He no easy to dey live by 🌽 alone. Cornfuse somebody.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Dexpro: 8:39am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:
First will you have electricity to watch the proceedings, secondly you no get work, than to be waking watching court tv, which the conclusive outcome is already known to logical imagination?

Thanks. Would have responded but reading some of the subtle insults in your quote without you knowing who you're quoting, the best is to let the sleeping dog enjoy its peace.

Have a productive day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Ttipsy(f): 8:40am On May 19, 2023
APC has succeeded in taking Nigeria back to

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by blacknp(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2023
freshkpomo:

The thing tire me o, they are now behaving like APC themselves. God bless Jonathan for been transparent and giving power up peacefully, but God will still punish him for been a weakling to allow this demonic APC in
[/color]
What kind of things are these Obidients? Only you bless with your mouth, only use that same mouth to curse the same person?
Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Mindlog: 8:41am On May 19, 2023
Sighs.....Kenya broadcasts their Presidential election tribunal, so what is the big deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Regcode022: 8:41am On May 19, 2023
As a Nigerian, I cased my vote, if an eligible to vote, I want to know and watch the proceedings of the Presidential election tribunal televised. Please let it be.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Kubin: 8:42am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:

am not surprised,all this rubbish is coming from agbado and cassava filled brain,your brain need urgent medical attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Alexandersantos(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:
The Court will hear what it wants to hear either openly or in clandestine, it makes no difference to the outcome, we know all you are looking for is more reason to wail & gnash.
Apc and inec are the ones destroying this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by Dexpro: 8:43am On May 19, 2023
Okay. I give up. You win. Cheers.
Parachoko:
Lots of people are not interested in the case. Stop speaking for Nigerians, speak for yourself alone.

There's no tension in the Country

The 2023 Presidential Election has held and there's a winner

The Case won't be showed live and heaven won't fall.

The APC and INEC have rejected it, so the Tribunal will have to agree with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by freshkpomo(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:
What kind of things are these Obidients? Only you bless with your mouth, only use that same mouth to curse the same person?

Moral: it is good to be peaceful but too much peace is not good!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings by slashthroat: 8:44am On May 19, 2023
Hotwest:
I think sometime ago a court case concerning the nation dealings which was called Oputa panel was streamed live right?!

I hate politics most especially this APC and how they are riding on Nigerians.

We shouldn't over respect these old men before they destroy our future. I'm still wondering how a single sick old man can be controlling millions of Nigerians because he have alot of money to throw around. Are we that poor and cowards?! Make fight no break one day o

My friend don't be ignorant, Oputa panel was not a court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mokola Flyover Opens For Use On Tuesday, 25th June. / With Apc's Victory; What Will Be The Fate Of Opposition Politics In Nigeria? / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.