Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (42304 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by donbenie(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!
Is her 2 hands broken?
Is she allergic to making money for herself?
Before you talk about having standards..
You should start by telling us how much of your own money you make..
If you own an Aeroplane..
Nobody would send you 5K in the first instance..
That is what is called standard..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!

Please...
Why can't she afford it herself?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 10:06am On May 19, 2023
Wow.. first three pages only one Nairaland (F) commented. The rest are watching from the sidelines.... Meanwhile what do u expect from yo's who depend on rich men for their daily bread. This isn't news. There are still many prettier girls who hustle legit and aim for what they want instead of aiming at a man's bank accounts or pockets. These are broke hoes like our useless jennyclay and the rest jobless farm tools on here. U should never expect much from them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by tohewob: 10:08am On May 19, 2023
Yet u no get 5k for account because u dey on ur period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Brushstrokes20: 10:09am On May 19, 2023
Broke bitches feeling fly undecided
I blame brainless simps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:10am On May 19, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Please...
Why can't she afford it herself?

She can, did you not hear her?

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by frugal(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!
Lol. Is she a merchandise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by FireUpNow(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:
I don't blame them though.... Put the blame on the SIMPS spoiling these hoes.

An average nigerian woman is an entitled specie....She wants all her need provided 😁

Guys, if you're rich or comfortable please never take a woman serious, they're not worth it....I might sound savage but it's the truth.

Learn to ignore these women....I swear, there's nothing special between the laps of a woman....That hole is overrated....Trust me,Sex is sweet but overated.

Make money,get married(optional) and enjoy life.

There's more to enjoy in life than what's in between the thighs of a woman πŸ˜…
The only good things that come out of that hole are children, God save you if you are the true father of the kids. Apart from kids that hole doesn't worth it. Don't kill yourself over that hole

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by HomorBj(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2023
All these podcasts talks ,all na clout,make we no lie..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

She can, did you not hear her?

Then she shouldn't ask, let alone say thank you to anyone nor expect anyone to afford herπŸ˜’πŸ˜•

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:12am On May 19, 2023
donbenie:
Is her 2 hands broken?
Is she allergic to making money for herself?
Before you talk about having standards..
You should start by telling us how much of your own money you make..
If you own an Aeroplane..
Nobody would send you 5K in the first instance..
That is what is called standard..

Stop hating sir, she can afford it. She buys for herself too. She cannot be using channel, you see her and buy "bagco bag" for her. She will not accept it.

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by phorget(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2023
Then I will send her #10,001:00, that extra #1 will earn me some respect since she's only avoiding men who cant send above 10k
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by davillian(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2023
Smokeybrain:
Entitlement mentality..10k wey I dey give homies wey I dey receive tuale for weeks.
Even 5k to take drink your hailing and protection sure for your street for life...
Just join them relate drink and have fun once in a while.....
They no go forget u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2023
Maybe she no expect sey u fit even send at all.. u for chill and ask her wetin she meant be4 u conclude sha.
victorVIC1:
A friend reached out to me during the weekend to help with anything as she was down on cash and super hungry. I sent 5K to her, the next message I got from her was, I'm shocked grin

I no even border respond to her. When she come next time she no go even get any response from me. I don't understand what's with the entitlement mindset with a lot of ladies out there
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:14am On May 19, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Then she shouldn't ask, let alone say thank you to anyone nor expect anyone to afford herπŸ˜’πŸ˜•

See eh.... let's stop arguing people's preferences.
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without even asking.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Tonytonex(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2023
It's not her level.
I understand her point of view.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by WhirlWindx(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2023
Lol...not like serious minded guys give a hoot.
This type end up as bleeps girls for younger boys, dedicated sister in church at the twilight of there beauty, or worst still....married as second or third trophy wife and or permanent concubine to a man that never truly cares for them.
Them full this PH.
Generation of f****kstards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without even asking.

You're a bae.. You're perfectly correct..
Your level of maturity to responses is great..
πŸ™„πŸ˜…you even knocked me off my feet on that.

😍😘

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by lendahand(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!
just look at how horrible you sound. If the female gender gives back to the male nko? Let me tell you, it's a broke and fake person that sets such stupid standard for money he/she didn't work for...

You have already called the female gender oloshos by this bolded statement of yours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by donbenie(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Stop hating sir, she can afford it. She buys for herself too. She cannot be using channel, you see her and buy "bagco bag" for her. She will not accept it.
She will not accept it or she would not thank you?
Which is it?
If something is beneath you,then don't bother to accept it..
If you accept it and you can't express gratitude..
Then you are an INGRATE..
Next time someone sends her 5K..
Let her reject and send it back to the Sender.
Anything other than that, she's capping..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Teymanhenry(f): 10:18am On May 19, 2023
If it was too little, all you could do is send it back ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by zhirkovrado(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2023
Same 5k wey I send my girl wey she the thank me up and down. The truth is we should learn to appreciate little things given to us b4 expecting bigger ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2023
So she was invited to the show to come prove that she is classic
I barely take this type of people serious because they are so fake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Emmanuelellah: 10:20am On May 19, 2023
Na mouth, hungry will kill her if she tries that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by ceematics: 10:21am On May 19, 2023
Classless Beech..the same idiot can't dash a beggar 5k but can spend 100k on her empty skull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by babajero(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
what is her benefits to the person sending the money, because many girls feel entitled just because they have vagina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:24am On May 19, 2023
donbenie:
She will not accept it or she would not thank you?
Which is it?
If something is beneath you,then don't bother to accept it..
If you accept it and you can't express gratitude..
Then you are an INGRATE..
Next time someone sends her 5K..
Let her reject and send it back to the Sender.
Anything other than that, she's capping..

She knows how to be grateful, please buy something that is will appreciate. Even you, there are presents you will not give your friends, neighbours, siblings, parents etc. You just say .... ah... this uncle pass this nah...

I see you are a 2k guy, no wonder you are vexed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by adedayoa2(f): 10:24am On May 19, 2023
All these ungrateful lots, where una dey see these kain girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by 1Sharon(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2023
Women should stop asking men for assistance. Don't blow up their already enlarged ego.

Make your own money.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by godofuck231: 10:27am On May 19, 2023
Ohhhh, who go give ashawoe 10k naaaaa, 3k is the benchmark, now see what they have caused , she's now complaining , men should stop feeding hungry rats
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Tonytonex(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657
very beautiful babe. I like her.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:29am On May 19, 2023
babajero:
what is her benefits to the person sending the money, because many girls feel entitled just because they have vagina.
You are saying another thing. You look at people (not just girls), and buy befitting gifts for them! Especially when you are not compelled to. She no force you. If she force you, leave her and bounce.

Vagina? Is that not why guys do the things you do? Is it not the same vagina that drives you to leave your wives at hole and be chasing small small girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.