Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (42409 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by donbenie(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

She know how to be grateful, please buy something that is will appreciate. Even you, there are presents you will not give your friends, neighbours, siblings, parents etc. You just say .... ah... this uncle pass this nah...

I see you are a 2k guy, no wonder you are vexed! cheesy

Even if I make 10 million every day and someone gives me a 1K gift, because that is what they can afford..
I would still show gratitude..
But I don't blame you..
When you have lived your whole life with an entitlement mentality..
This is the type of mind set that you come up with..

3 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by greypencils: 10:32am On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:
I don't blame them though.... Put the blame on the SIMPS spoiling these hoes.

An average nigerian woman is an entitled specie....She wants all her need provided 😁

Guys, if you're rich or comfortable please never take a woman serious, they're not worth it....I might sound savage but it's the truth.

Learn to ignore these women....I swear, there's nothing special between the laps of a woman....That hole is overrated....Trust me,Sex is sweet but overated.

Make money,get married(optional) and enjoy life.

There's more to enjoy in life than what's in between the thighs of a woman 😅
Well the idea is to enjoy what's in between a woman's thighs without losing your control. Control the pussy, don't let it control you.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Emola12(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2023
Person wey never see woman before for him life nain go dey mind all dis vanity pikin awon oloriburuku instead of me to send you 5k i will rather send it to my parents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:33am On May 19, 2023
donbenie:

Even if I make 10 million every day and someone gives me a 1K gift, because that is what they can afford..
I would still show gratitude..
But I don't blame you..
When you have lived your whole life with an entitlement mentality..
This is the type of mind set that you come up with..

So says everyone until they hit money.
Even celebrities that started small now have big gates, tall walls, heavy security. Where 1k gift go take enter?

Until you make the money sir, you cannot make me believe you are humble grin

2 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by babajero(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657
And come to think of it, she is only recognized as the ex girlfriend of an actor. She is saying that because they have institutionalized prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Smokeybrain(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2023
davillian:

Even 5k to take drink your hailing and protection sure for your street for life...
Just join them relate drink and have fun once in a while.....
They no go forget u
Na the truth u talk so
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Freezby2020: 10:35am On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

Typical sense of ENTITLEMENT of most Nigeria girls.
When we say outside that HOLE between their legs, nothing they bring to the table they will go on RAMPAGE

grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Smokeybrain(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2023
Badadvisor:

Asin my bro 😆
Who still dey give woman money sef just like that?
They have to earn that shi
Imagine! Money they don't work for...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by greypencils: 10:36am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
See eh.... let's stop arguing people's preferences.
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.
Somebody else can till she ages and gets replaced. That's when she starts flooding everyone's timeline with NSPPD. Father time settles these shits you know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

So I was like wow! She gats to be mad rich to say stuffd like these na. I even Googled her. No net worth. Poor people and bride.

I do not need to spend months with a lady to know if she has sense. I just need to hear and speak and see how you treat people who you do not benefit anything from.

Woman way no get sense... Na her p...sy dey suffer am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Zakarara(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2023
Up bringing gone south... I remember bk them even if u are given 1kobo u must say thank u. It's an act of just showing appreciation... Nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!

She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.

Please, get off that high horse! You haven't said anything!

Don't confuse standards with entitlement! They are not the same.

Do you even know the meaning of high standards?! Or you just felt like taking an opposing view?! Lol!

It's poor intellect to gratify rude, uncouth and ungrateful people as having "high standards"!

No boyfriend owes a mere girlfriend and sex partner a damn thing! Quote me anywhere!

He is not her father, mother, brother, or relative! It's not his responsibility to pay her bills... Not when she is not his wife!

Whatever he gives her is a GIFT, and the right thing is to say thank you when gifts are given!

Even billionaires like Dangote, Otedola, and Gates show gratitude when gifted stuff even when they have no use of such!... That's called courtesy... That's the real high standard!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:41am On May 19, 2023
greypencils:
Somebody else can till she ages and gets replaced. That's when she starts flooding everyone's timeline with NSPPD. Father time settles these shits you know.

No sir, a lot of high demand ladies are still in their husband's houses and will be till forever. Their husband's continue to meet their expectations and beyond!

Also, a lot of low demand girls are being tossed up and down by guys who still don't appreciate them and cannot afford even the basics for them. Unfair

But that is life! It's not a one to one equation!

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by donbenie(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Even celebrities that started small now have big gates, tall walls, heavy security. Where 1k gift go take enter?

You have already made it crystal clear the type of person you are..
We don't have to wait for you to get rich to see that..
If you have not seen rich people appreciate the little gifts, given to them by the less privileged,I have..
Don't use what you will or will not do to judge others..
You don't know me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:44am On May 19, 2023
donbenie:
You have already made it crystal clear the type of person you are..
We don't have to wait for you to get rich to see that..
If you have not seen rich people appreciate the little gifts, given to them by the less privileged,I have..
Don't use what you will or will not do to judge others..
You don't know me..

Stop crying.

1. You said have not made the money yet, so chill.

2. You have no right to judge someone's preferences.

Okay, bye

2 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by NaijaCover(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Tonytonex(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

You are saying another thing. You look at people (not just girls), and buy befitting gifts for them! Especially when you are not compelled to. She no force you. If she force you, leave her and bounce.

Vagina? Is that not why guys do the things you do? Is it not the same vagina that drives you to leave your wives at hole and be chasing small small girls
Why?
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Dshocker(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without even asking.

Is that the type of son you want in the future?

Where he foolishly lavishs money on girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:45am On May 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, get off that high horse! You haven't said anything!

Don't confuse standards with entitlement! They are not the same.

Do you even know the meaning of high standards?! Or you just felt like taking an opposing view?! Lol!

It's poor intellect to gratify rude, uncouth and ungrateful people as having "high standards"!

No boyfriend owes a mere girlfriend and sex partner a damn thing! Quote me anywhere!

He is not her father, mother, brother, or relative! It's not his responsibility to pay her bills... Not when she is not his wife!

Whatever he gives her is a GIFT, and the right thing is to say thank you when gifts are given!

Even billionaires like Dangote, Otedola, and Gates show gratitude when gifted stuff even when they have no use of such!... That's called courtesy... That's the real high standard!

Why are you crying because someone has made clear what they like?
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:47am On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Is that the type of son you want in the future?

Where he foolishly lavishs money on girls?
I will advise him. My son will find his levels, he will spend according to his pocket and it will not be an issue.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

You have a very poor mindset about life and wealth... Poor orientation, I wager.

Wealth doesn't teach you standards or class! Not at all!

Wealth actually Amplifies poor or good character!
I know this because I am wealthy, and have seen people grow into wealth without losing their good nature!

Quit posing like a luminary, and go read a proper book on life and character!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by advanceDNA: 10:49am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!

Lol...
we should stop arguing about preferences?
E reach una turn now its now preference ...its now leave her alone cos she know what she wants....

guys will soon open thread about wanting a virgin...your gender that has slept with half of lagos will start crying that he has no right to have preference grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Why are you crying because someone has made clear what they like?

You are missing the point...! And it is sad!

I have no issues with people's life choices!

My issue is you trying to glorify what shouldn't even be talked about! Spreading ignorance like a disease!

Let's stay on topic... That lady can live her life anyway she wants, but she should learn to do it privately!

We don't need to hear such nonsense polluting the minds of young and impressionable kids!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Teeroyzimma: 10:52am On May 19, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Only a low self esteemed man will take nigerian women serious 😁 These idiots overrated as fvck 😂 I don't even regard the virtuous ones not to talk of these worthless prostitutes 😩

I use these bitches now and dump them like menstrual pads....They got nothing to offer than their battered, smelling & overused pussy 😌

facts
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 10:54am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!

Na this deluded statement dey make you ladies live in a fools paradise..that's why a lot of you will reach menopause without wedding rings on your fingers

After giving her stuff he will still knack her and leave her because she belongs to the streets just like you. Lol..if you think you know or understand men you are on your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:54am On May 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...
we should stop arguing about preferences?
E reach una turn now its now preference ...its now leave her alone cos she know what she wants....

guys will soon open thread about wanting a virgin...your gender that has slept with half of lagos will start crying that he has no right to have preference grin

See eh.... as we grow older, experiences are supposed to make us wiser.

I don't argue what any adult wants, male or female. Luxury items, Virginity included.

Time has taught me that people will get what they want irrespective of how frivolous or vague it may sound.

3 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by babajero(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

You are saying another thing. You look at people (not just girls), and buy befitting gifts for them! Especially when you are not compelled to. She no force you. If she force you, leave her and bounce.

Vagina? Is that not why guys do the things you do? Is it not the same vagina that drives you to leave your wives at hole and be chasing small small girls
And that is why many of you girls right from very young age have become prostitutes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 10:57am On May 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Na this deluded statement dey make you ladies live in a fools paradise..that's why a lot of you will reach menopause without wedding rings on your fingers

After giving her stuff he will still knack her and leave her because she belongs to the streets just like you. Lol..if you think you know or understand men you are on your own

Are you saying their are no high demand ladies that are in good marriages? Also what if she prefers to have her bag and shoes and cares less about marriage?
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by advanceDNA: 10:59am On May 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are missing the point...! And it is sad!

I have no issues with people's life choices!

My issue is you trying to glorify what shouldn't even be talked about! Spreading ignorance like a disease!

Let's stay on topic... That lady can live her life anyway she wants, but she should learn to do it privately!

We don't need to hear such nonsense polluting the minds of young and impressionable kids!

Lol....baba is trying to make a woman understand life logically.....baba.... it is a dead on arrival mission....

The gender that breaks up and takes half of what they ddnt work for can never be logical.. grin ...u are wasting time and energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by JerySmalls(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Someone else can!

You objectify her already, how can you say "afford" like she's some cheap commodity on a shelf, oh yea she is! 🥶

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by robosky02(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2023
Shoe get size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.