Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (485471 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by BorisJohnson(f): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
ehizario2012:

Exactly. Business Analysis it is for me, it's a low hanging fruit based on banking experience...

If there is a thing as over-saturatedest. This is it.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by donshaddow(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Okay. I understand

mayorporsche@gmail.com

I have sent it twice.
Pls check ur spam mail.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
ehizario2012:

Yeah chief

Okay, Ill upload on OneDrive or any other doc sharing platform and share the link

smiley
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by MindOnMatters00(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
donshaddow:

I have sent it twice.
Pls check ur spam mail.

Yeah I saw your message but there was no CV template in your message only the reference.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Schoolhike: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
ehizario2012:

I don't know how long you've held your UK license, but £1k for a 1.6 engine is very very reasonable. Thanks for ur response, we'll get there...

Got the Uk license in Nov 2022, added my spouse as second driver with provisional licence of almost 2 years.

Note that it will cost more if paying by installments.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
BorisJohnson:

If there is a thing as over-saturatedest. This is it.

Nawa o... Which one is not saturated?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
hustla:

Okay, Ill upload on OneDrive or any other doc sharing platform and share the link

smiley

💯
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by AKALAMAGBO: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
If you are being taxed on a different tax code (BR), I will assume you cannot exceed more than 20hours because it will be counted as your second job….

I suppose your bank shift is with another company under the same trust.
Tier4Dependant:
Regarding working additional hours on health & care visa, can one exceed the 20 hours weekly restriction when working bank shifts.

The bank shift is with the same NHS Trust who is also the employer.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by AOI2016: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
I will encourage you to be patient. I was also in your shoes some weeks ago. It takes maximum of 8weeks for them to make decisions within UK. The fact that you said decision has been made on your wife's application means your own and that of your children will be out.
florixi:

Yes, we applied to switch to a Tier 2 visa after the course completion date on my CAS. I contacted my university visa advice office and was told my studentship has no connection with my spouse-dependent visa application and that the home office has already been informed that I have completed my program. I know someone with a similar issue; I believe it is a backlog issue. I want to wait until Friday; if nothing happens, I will contact my MP as someone suggested here.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2023

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by donshaddow(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Yeah I saw your message but there was no CV template in your message only the reference.

It's been attached and resent.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Thewritingnerd(f): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tr
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by MindOnMatters00(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
donshaddow:

Okay seen thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Estroller: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
lavida001:
Quick question. “Esusu” and “ajo” gangs how do you guys go around sending the accumulated gatherings to each other in a way to prevent red flags from banks.

Individual contribution is sent to the recipient's account from the account of each member. Why accumulate it somewhere else before sending to the recipient?

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Progressivegee: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
ehizario2012:
Hi people, please how do I go round this 3 year UK address issue? I was trying to check my credit score on clear score... Please

Register on experian or totally money, you can check your credit score for free without the 3 years uk address restriction. That's what I use. Got 2 credit card offers on experian. Capital one and Vanquis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
On the subject of this 'ajo' thing, how is the order of disbursement usually determined?

I'd heard (back home) that's one of the things that usually causes issues.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Tier4Dependant: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
missjekyll:
There are no limitsa with your primary employer as Overtime or bank. No issues

Thanks for the information.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Tier4Dependant: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
AKALAMAGBO:
If you are being taxed on a different tax code (BR), I will assume you cannot exceed more than 20hours because it will be counted as your second job….

I suppose your bank shift is with another company under the same trust.

Thanks for the info.

I’m yet to pick bank shifts so I’m not sure about the tax code.

I know that bank shifts come with a separate payslip. The bank shifts in my trust is provided directly by the trust and not with another company.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
donshaddow:

I have seen it.. Thanks a lot
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
hustla:

Here you go

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjWnGaPdPVPmmGfFJZFwklBlHx4i?e=7Sl59G

wink

Thanks. Barnsley Football Club Ltd sef dey 😂
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Progressivegee:

Register on experian or totally money, you can check your credit score for free without the 3 years uk address restriction. That's what I use. Got 2 credit card offers on experian. Capital one and Vanquis

I appreciate, I'll explore now.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Estroller:

Individual contribution is sent to the recipient's account from the account of each member. Why accumulate it somewhere else before sending to the recipient?

Are you saying they won’t question individual transfers?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Estroller: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
lavida001:

Are you saying they won’t question individual transfers?

I don't know enough on the subject so my take is not definite. Worst case scenario, they'll hold the transaction, reach out to you to confirm that it is genuine (this process can be frustrating), once they have your say so they realese the fund.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Estroller: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
koonbey:
On the subject of this 'ajo' thing, how is the order of disbursement usually determined?

I'd heard (back home) that's one of the things that usually causes issues.

I'm aware that some do random ballot, the no you pick is when you get to "pack", some do it on rotational basis while some just fit into when they need the funds.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gergemam: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
hustla:
So, I was bored this morning and was wondering what things can be done with ChatGPT +

I obtained the sponsored list from the official gov.uk website and set up Noteable on ChatGPT. Was able to output City lists and names to notepad so you can just goto their website and apply

If you like soft work like me and need the list of a particular city, let me know

grin

Please which plugin are you using? Also are you paying for ChatGPT-4?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by SapphireFort(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
hustla:
So, I was bored this morning and was wondering what things can be done with ChatGPT +

I obtained the sponsored list from the official gov.uk website and set up Noteable on ChatGPT. Was able to output City lists and names to notepad so you can just goto their website and apply

If you like soft work like me and need the list of a particular city, let me know

grin

Please do you have for Scotland?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
ehizario2012:

Thanks. Barnsley Football Club Ltd sef dey 😂

Most clubs will offer sponsorship. Tbvh, the sponsorship license is now as big of a deal as they make it seem. Supported living houses with 4 residents sef dey offer sponsorship grin

I noticed a lot of companies are now on the sponsorship list (maybe a lot more people are asking for it or they're losing staff as a result of not having it)

smiley
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
SapphireFort:

Please do you have for Scotland?

Could get it for you smiley

"The analysis of the "List of Sponsors UK.csv" file reveals that there are 184 organisations in Scotland"

1 Like

gergemam:

Please which plugin are you using? Also are you paying for ChatGPT-4?

Noteable

Yes,its the paid one smiley

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2023
In that case, please clarify with whoever provides the bank shifts. I do overtime and it all comes on 1 payslip. I just realised our system may be different from yours.
Tier4Dependant:

Thanks for the info.

I’m yet to pick bank shifts so I’m not sure about the tax code.

I know that bank shifts come with a separate payslip. The bank shifts in my trust is provided directly by the trust and not with another company.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Another one of us or is it one of them ........🤣

Came on a student visa in Jan 2023 ...... Raped within a few months (I bet he would have raped over 20 innocent ladies in Nigeria)........

https://southyorks.police.uk/find-out/news-and-appeals/2023/november-2023/man-jailed-after-raping-a-woman/

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy e just land, and na knack de hungry am SMH

Lexusgs430:
Another one of us or is it one of them ........🤣

Came on a student visa in Jan 2023 ...... Raped within a few months (I bet he would have raped over 20 innocent ladies in Nigeria)........

https://southyorks.police.uk/find-out/news-and-appeals/2023/november-2023/man-jailed-after-raping-a-woman/

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (553) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: Mumibaby(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.