Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme (43160 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Nobody: 6:06am On May 20, 2023
Seagodess:
oga shut up... You are very very ignorant.. some things are beyond science u hear?are you c Ronaldo? Do you know how many cults c Ronaldo belongs to? What power do you have? You think all these celebraties don't have power right? It either they are in light or darkeness..

No matter what you do you'll still DIE

stop being useless, brainless and stupid

Even if you believe in all the gods in this earth I swear you'll still die

Stop being useless

Death can come anytime

As long as new born babies can die, there's no constant or particular age to expect death

Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by nokspos: 6:07am On May 20, 2023
how can you be announcing that you are going to uk on social media in a country where its hard for some people feed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by LeeSmart: 6:18am On May 20, 2023
U de play with village people abi
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:39am On May 20, 2023
ALWAYS PRAY HARD WHILE YOU WORK HARD. DONT HARM FELOW HUMAN,DONT KILL FELLOW HUMAN.
YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST PROTECTION ALWAYS NO MATTER HOW INTELLIGENT YOU THINK YOU SOUND. angry

10 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 6:59am On May 20, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ALWAYS PRAY HARD WHILE YOU WORK HARD. DONT HARM FELOW HUMAN,DONT KILL FELLOW HUMAN. YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST PROTECTION ALWAYS NO MATTER HOW INTELLIGENT YOU THINK YOU SOUND. angry
Jesus Christ is not some sort of Talisman against death. Death will come for you whether you believe in HIm or not. He did not come in order that you may outlive everyone else on the planet. Ask Stephen in the book of Acts who died in His 20s and the many other young followers of Jesus Christ who also did. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Seagodess(f): 7:10am On May 20, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Is this how to counter an argument?

I believe in the spiritual, but his point is very reasonable.

Even if his point was without reason, you shouldn't argue with such manner of approach. The righteousness you preach should also be expressed in your manner of approach.
and you call urself a great vocalist..I shake my head
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Seagodess(f): 7:12am On May 20, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:

No matter what you do you'll still DIE

stop being useless, brainless and stupid

Even if you believe in all the gods in this earth I swear you'll still die

Stop being useless

Death can come anytime

As long as new born babies can die, there's no constant or particular age to expect death

Nonsense!
look at who is calling someone useless.. if I check u now in the spirit realm,, you have no currency to spend.. oga work on ur spiritual life.. the days ahead are deadly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by OkoAmarashy: 7:28am On May 20, 2023
ExAngel007:

According to his friends, late Okpani Ugochukwu secured a
scholarship for a Masters program in a UK University and was to leave Nigeria on Friday.

He shared a post on his Facebook wall on Thursday night,
informing his friends that them he will be leaving for his Master's.

Cho Cho Cho, posting everything online, talking like electronic parrots. Them swear for una? Must you inform your enemies that you have made it?

You are going to the UK and you put it on Facebook. Abeg, na foolishness kill this one.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2023
ExAngel007:
Friends mourn Nigerian man who died today hours before his flight to the UK for his Masters programme

Friends of a Nigerian man identified as Okpani Ugochukwu, have taken to social media to mourn him after he died today May 19, hours before his flight to the UK for his Master's degree.

According to his friends, late Okpani Ugochukwu secured a
scholarship for a Masters program in a UK University and was to leave Nigeria on Friday.

He shared a post on his Facebook wall on Thursday night,
informing his friends that them he will be leaving for his Master's.

His friends say he slept and did not wake up today. They have taken to social media to express their sadness over hissudden demise.

See below…

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/friends-mourn-nigerian-man-who-died-today-hours-before-his-flight-to-the-uk-for-his-masters-programme-2.html

Not everyone who says "I'm happy for you" Is happy for you. People have poisoned people just because of jealousy. The heart of man is wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by BigDawsNet: 8:16am On May 20, 2023
RIP

Pls guys learn to keep things to yourself...

Some people are so addicted with social media that a random stranger can actually write a book about their life...

13 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2023
Seagodess:
look at who is calling someone useless.. if I check u now in the spirit realm,, you have no currency to spend.. oga work on ur spiritual life.. the days ahead are deadly

Na real currency

He goat cheesy
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by dazzlingd(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:
How to know your society is still living in dark age.
No one has mentioned anything about autopsy. They are now blaming 'village people' and enemy of progress.

Many people who had no plans to travel out also die. But you guys will make this case special because japa is involved.
C Ronaldo should have kept his move to play in Saudi Arabia a secret so enemies of progress won't attack him?

Outside the country, a lady gets pregnant and announce it to everyone she is expecting a baby.

Here in Nigeria, it is like an abomination to let people know that you have taken in because of the fear of evil spirits and attacks. But the funny part of it is that, after few months, everybody will know whether you tell them or not, so if anybody want to attack them with evil spirits, how does keeping the early stages of pregnancy secret protect them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by DearGorgeous(f): 9:31am On May 20, 2023
When you tell them, don't advertise your success on social media, the days are evil and the heart of man is desperately wicked, they won't listen. Amongst friends and relatives, they will be some that may not be genuinely happy for your success and breakthrough, and it's a fact!

Always keep it low, please. We hardly can trust anyone these days. Advertising your plans and success will only make you vulnerable and exposes you to avoidable danger.

Such an unfulfilled dream!

Rest in peace, guy.

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Mode4: 10:01am On May 20, 2023
This people and witchcraft. They practice all manner of barbaric culture including osu. The funny thing is, they keep accusing others for things they themselves are guilty of. See how they use withcraft to kill that guy.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MasterJayJay: 10:16am On May 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

Outside the country, a lady gets pregnant and announce it to everyone she is expecting a baby.

Here in Nigeria, it is like an abomination to let people know that you have taken in because of the fear of evil spirits and attacks. But the funny part of it is that, after few months, everybody will know whether you tell them or not, so if anybody want to attack them with evil spirits, how does keeping the early stages of pregnancy secret protect them?

Don't mind them. Even without posting it online, I see pregnant women almost everywhere, in keke, Banks, schools, markets, streets. Their version of evil spirit only thrives on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ItisWell22(f): 10:20am On May 20, 2023
God abeg…
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by crackhouse(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2023
His village people got the message too..
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by juman(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2023
People die everyday.
Murphy afolabi dropped dead because of small sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by juman(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2023
If you are going abroad like that, dont broadcast it because you might be not allowed to enter the country by border agents for reason best known to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Carcholce: 1:34pm On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why should this particular death be shocking? Were we not on this same earth only some time ago when we watched as millions dropped like flies while the rest of us cowered in our homes waiting our turn? You mean say after that experience death still dey shock you?undecided

I want to arrange a question and answer session with you. Would you like to participate? If yes I will create a thread for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On May 20, 2023
Carcholce:
I want to arrange a question and answer session with you. Would you like to participate? If yes I will create a thread for it.
Go for it! undecided
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Carcholce: 1:39pm On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go for it! undecided

Not right away. I’ll take my time. But there are rules.

1. You’ll not use any Bible reference for your answers. All answers must come from your source. From how you understand things to be.

2. You must not ask questions from my question but give only direct answers.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2023
When one of my closest friends was about travelling to Sweden to go and reside with his wife,he never bothered telling me till he reached there .I never took it personal his not telling me despite bring my friend.Though,I can't do him any harm in any way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2023
deewhydoski:
Only your parents and ur siblings should know about your plans and movement to abroad....
Depending on the kind of siblings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2023
Seagodess:
You guys should keep joking with demonic powers.. you better get closer to God for your own good.. the demonic world go finish una.. when they tell you guys to live a righteous life and be prayerful you will start comparing yourselves to bill gate and the likes.. you don't know this is Africa.
This came from seagodess.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

When through Voodoo,they can still know.Well,one needs to be spiritually fortified by going closer to God.My pastor will always say ,Spencer be closer to God.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On May 20, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Not right away. I’ll take my time. But there are rules.
1. You’ll not use any Bible reference for your answers. All answers must come from your source. From how you understand things to be.
2. You must not ask questions from my question but give only direct answers.
OK. I will try my best to keep Scripture out of it and I will try to avoid asking you questions for clarification purposes if that is what you mean. grin
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by dazzlingd(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2023
spencekat:
When through Voodoo,they can still know.Well,one needs to be spiritually fortified by going closer to God.My pastor will always say ,Spencer be closer to God.

"My pastor says" people are the most gullible set of humans alive, they don't deserve a brain because they don't use it. They don't even need one. They should donate their brains for scientific research and let their pastors do the thinking for them

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On May 20, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun! That's really tragic.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

"My pastor says" people are the most gullible set of humans alive, they don't deserve a brain because they don't use it. They don't even need one. They should donate their brains for scientific research and let their pastors do the thinking for them
Disembark from that capping.Bible says it too.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On May 20, 2023
spencekat:
Disembark from that capping. Bible says it too.
Where? undecided
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where? undecided
James 4:8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.