Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme (43131 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by eben97: 10:48am On May 21, 2023
Flangelo12:
Sure he didn't consume something?
u don't need to consume anything to go overboard.Life isore spiritual than the average young soul thinks. We are just too careless with our destiny sleep and wake at will thinking we own ourselves and have our lives to live uat the way and manner we want!!!error 409 ! Kolewerk !!dark powers control this earth and untill the young get to understand this ,change and live tomorrow -prepared and always for God, many souls will be lost our to d dark powers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sageb: 10:48am On May 21, 2023
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sageb: 10:50am On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad u never enter ✈, reach your destination and activate GHOST MODE but mbanu! Some people go begin snap pics, bounce up/down like Oshodi to Sango molue.

If nah man killed him spiritually,the evildoers should continue. God will NOT sleep.

I have never see a wicked fellow Prosper. They look haggard.. Weeping shall not depart from the household of the evil ones behind this.

Sleep well lil man sad sad

You nailed it
what a wicked world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ipobarecriminals: 10:50am On May 21, 2023
MT:

I knew some people would have this mindset. Death comes when it will come. Some people die in Nigeria, inside the plane or even abroad.

Stop making meaning out of nothing.
u are too small. U don't know anything. Yes! People die daily.Listen up Lil man, there is something u don't broadcast anyhow even if u are building a house. A neighbor came to 9jA and took his wife to the states wen her pregnant was 2 months.

There's a young man,a phone Engr in lagos
He got visa and travel. B4 he reach his destination, he was busy snapping pics and showing the world.. He got deported back home sharp sharp. E don learned his lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by isabi2lof: 10:51am On May 21, 2023
I just hope he wasn't poisoned cry. What we have now is frenemies

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by victorVIC1(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2023
Keep your next big move to yourself. A lot of golden plans didn't see the light of day because of negative energy

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MT: 10:56am On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
u are too small. U don't know anything. Yes! People die daily.Listen up Lil man, there is something u don't broadcast anyhow even if u are building a house. A neighbor came to 9jA and took his wife to the states wen her pregnant was 2 months.

There's a young man phone Engr in lagos
He got visa and travel. B4 he reach his destination, he was busy snapping pics and showing the world.. He got deported back home sharp sharp. E don learned his lesson

If we are to follow your twisted logic and intelligence, everyone that tells people about their trips abroad would be deported back. Use your brain na.

One day, you will be privileged to travel to one of these oversea countries that you feel is next to paradise.

Why reaching a conclusion without the fact ? Think, mickey mouse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Flangelo12: 10:57am On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
You guys should keep joking with demonic powers.. you better get closer to God for your own good.. the demonic world go finish una.. when they tell you guys to live a righteous life and be prayerful you will start comparing yourselves to bill gate and the likes.. you don't know this is Africa.

You mean like a sea goddess?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Drone95(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2023
God allows it, because if Doesn't allows it, he won't die

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2023
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ogify1(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2023
MT:

Stop having thought like this, it's childish.

At the appointed time, people die. If he was not traveling abroad, he would die at that moment; it was simply his time to go. Stop linking all death to spiritual stuff. Africans ought to have evolved beyond this reasoning.
just Dey play
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On May 21, 2023
Spirit247:
Many Witches and Wizards would be shocked by the TRUTH that they shall discover here today. Their eyes shall become opened to the Truth that Satan has long hidden from them. Have you ever Travelled out of your Body or Lucid Dreamed? Let's get Real, Comment and Share your Experience below:

As for me, when I was in the University, I had a roommate, we were both deeply interested in becoming Spiritually Powerful. We started reading many Esoteric Books and Practising all the steps required for Soul-traveling. I imagined going out of my Body to Lecturers Office a week or two before Exams to spiritually Spy all the Exam questions so that I can read up and get first grades.

It should be noted that, even though most Witches, Wizards, Sapentine Agents, Marine Agents, etc. don't realize it, it is this same Principle of Astral Projection that they all use to go to their Coven meetings. The most important part of the Processes that leads up to Astral Projection is that the mind Must be Emptied of all thoughts as we stayed still and motionless. After which only humming of a Mantra is maintained. Soon, after which a Vibration would be sensed in the Room, and you will then feel a Tingling in any particular part of your Body. It is after the Tingling that you will see your Soul floating out of your Body. As you turn to look at your Body lying on the bed, you will notice the Silver Cord that connects your Soul to your Body.

As you float out of your Room and drift/fly away, your Silver Cord keeps extending. All the Esoteric Books warned us strongly that the only thing to be feared in Astral World is Fear itself. Because there are Pletoral of very wicked Malevolent Demons that would most Probably be encountered. If you fear, they hijack your Soul and the Silver Cord would break. If it break, it means automatic Death of the Person in Physical. This and Judgement from our CREATOR largely account for "Peaceful" death of many "Adventurous" Youths, Occultic Persons, Witches or Wizards that you heard that they died in their Sleep.

It was later when I became BornAgain that I realized the hidden Truth and Deception of Satan that even most of the Occultists, Witches and Wizards don't know that they are being decieved. No Humanbeing can ever Travel into the Spirit Realm without a Spirit coming to Take him/her out of the Body! Many of the Books Sweet-tongued us into Believing in that Humans are Supernatural Beings, that they only want to Help us to discover the Spiritual Ability and Power that is in us already; Lies from the pit of Hell! This has lured a lot of "adventurous" Youths to become permanently spiritual Slaves to Demons and Tools for Satan to Wreck Havock among Humanity.

The Esoteric Books never told us the Truth! They never told us that it was an initiation Process, that the Mantra(chanting things that they don't tell us the Meaning or why) is actually summoning/invitation to a Demon to come and Take over the already Emptied and Submitted Mind/Soul, that the Vibration we felt in the Room was the Arrival of the Demon Spirit, that the Tingling was the Hooking up to the Human Soul by the Demon after which the Soul is pulled out. That the Demon Spirit hides behind as it pulls out your Soul from your Body to give you a very False Experience that you are the one Flying all by yourself.

During the disguised initiation process, why do the Esoteric Books mandate us to Empty our Minds or chant Mantras before being able to Astral-Project out of our bodies? Watchman Nee later helped me to understand that the Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR will never seek to Take over a Man's Consciousness, only Satanic Spirits do that! Because Satan tries to hide from Humans that those Mantras are Invitation to Demon Spirit that comes to connect the Soul out of the Body and gives false impression of flying in the Spirit Realm. Till I became BornAgain, I never knew that Pure SPIRIT from our CREATOR too does exactly same to those that Completely Surrender to HIM through HIS Son our MESSIAH.

It is a Fundamental Eternal Law which I AM THAT I AM Established: Humans were not Created to live in the Spirit Realm without Permission of a Spirit just as Spirits are not Created to live in our Physical Realm without Permission of Human. Psalm 115:16 "The highest Heaven belongs to I AM THAT I AM, but HE has given the earth to the descendants of Adam."

That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serves as the Demon's Legitimate Link into Physical Human Realm to start Destroying Lives of those Family Members. Satan is completely powerless in our Physical World without any form of Human Cooperation. It is the Humans that submits to him out of foolish myopic Selfishness and Pride that betrays innocent Humanity into Satanic Bondage.

So, every Spiritual Gift exihbited by any Human must have a Spirit's backing(either our CREATOR's Spirit of Satan's Spirit). Those that want more Light on this should go and Read "HE Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown.

Anyone and everyone that Rejects the Salvation offered by MESSIAH Son of our CREATOR shall end up in Lake of Fire with Satan. The "Just shall Live by Faith" I wonder why they Traded their Eternal Soul to Satan just for ability to "see into spirit realm" in this very Temporary World. Of which most of the Sights the Demons shows them are largely Deceptions. I SEE into the Spirit Realm too to the Glory of MESSIAH that died at Golgotha for the Sin of Humanity to get us Reconciled back unto our CREATOR.

Sad to see what some foolishly trade their Eternal Soul to Satan for! Just because of their overbloated Ego and Pride to say they see what most People don't see is so sad. I often ask them "Is that Really worth your Eternal Life?!"

Please, reconciled with your CREATOR by Accepting JESUS His Son and your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR today, and consistently Pray that His Ever Pure SPIRIT should take permanently Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7697064/truth-astral-projection-all-christians
cc @ sukkot, food don done oo, oya make your comments and respond to spirit247 thread

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by tfelicityk(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. Only God knows the caused of his death. May God forgive him of sin knowingly and unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Wen he refused to keep his mouth shut, they help him shut it down. Pity angry sad

To those of you broadcasting yourself to the world, life lesson be this.

Exactly my brother..

They say when your success is on a transit u keep it btw u and God...

Simple thing to travel 1st b4 telling pple..

Too bad to even put it on Facebook..

The guy too local jari..

RIP thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by victorVIC1(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2023
spencekat:
Depending on the kind of siblings

Same thought crossed my mind. It all depends

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Nobody: 11:12am On May 21, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
All of you making noise up there

Make noise all you want

Rant all you want

Death is something all of us will experience

You will die

It's the only thing guaranteed in life

Death don't care about your age or health status

When the time comes pray it's painless and probably when you're deep in your sleep

Stop being scared of death

You're a visitor in this world

You will DIE In future

Make peace with that!

But Tinibu is not dieable?
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ipobarecriminals: 11:13am On May 21, 2023
grin grin Wen it is ur turn,u can broadcast it from ur street to ur village. Nobody go beat u for using 🎤. OYO sha
MT:

If we are to follow your twisted logic and intelligence, everyone that tells people about their trips abroad would be deported back. Use your brain na.

One day, you will be privileged to travel to one of these oversea countries that you feel is next to paradise.

Why reaching a conclusion without the fact ? Think, mickey mouse.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by PoloG: 11:14am On May 21, 2023
cocaine burst for him belle I sure cool
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Nobody: 11:16am On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
oga shut up... You are very very ignorant.. some things are beyond science u hear?are you c Ronaldo? Do you know how many cults c Ronaldo belongs to? What power do you have? You think all these celebrities don't have power right? It either they are in light or darkeness..

Well I still de ask,can't one have billions without being a cultist?

But my mind tells me there are secret billionaire who don't belong..

But the secret of the wealth keep them alive..

When u make game and money anything good or bad is involved..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On May 21, 2023
deewhydoski:
Only your parents and ur siblings should know about your plans and movement to abroad....
Even some parents won't be happy.This I knw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by hammerT: 11:17am On May 21, 2023
I HAVE LEARNT TO NEVER TELL ANYBODY, WHAT AM DOING AGAIN.

THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED.

MY PLANS NO BE YOUR BUSINESS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On May 21, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin
Seagodess:
look at who is calling someone useless.. if I check u now in the spirit realm,, you have no currency to spend.. oga work on ur spiritual life.. the days ahead are deadly
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by 1Sharon(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2023
FreeSpirited:
What's this?
Later you wicked stuppid friends and fake people will come online to complain that someone close to you dint tell you before travelling out..Shay una dey see why
Thunder fire you there if u ever accuse a friend for not telling u before travelling out.
What do you want to give the person if you hear? What's your relevance to his new travel?
It vexes me when iddiots come online to complain especially knowing the kind of evil world we live in African. Very evil selfish people
...On seeing this sad story, the first thing I did was to mutter some prayers against enemy of progress. God will burn all of you. Nonsense and evil people.

You don't even know what caused his death and you're letting your paranoia get the best of you!

Let me tell you, there is no such thing as evil eye!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ufuosman(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2023
Too bad
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by 1Sharon(f): 11:25am On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
You guys should keep joking with demonic powers.. you better get closer to God for your own good.. the demonic world go finish una.. when they tell you guys to live a righteous life and be prayerful you will start comparing yourselves to bill gate and the likes.. you don't know this is Africa.

If they has such powers to do harm to anyone supernaturally, why were Africans conquered by Europeans?

Let go of your primitive superstition. It hasn't taken Africans anywhere.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 11:29am On May 21, 2023
asiga:
All these things wey you dey talk, we don talk am since until when something happen to us.
Something like a you yourself dying or thinking you are plagued by demons or what exactly would it be? undecided
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Father4all: 11:29am On May 21, 2023
He caused his own death.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 11:31am On May 21, 2023
ogify1:
Just Dey play with all these mumu wokeness 🤣🤣
What you call wokeness I have had since childhood in 1980s Nigeria when the eveb people like you were quick to brand me a contrarian. I am glad I was finally proved right and it turns out I am the sane one. Open your eyes and accept reality as it presents itself. It It your mumuness that keeps you refusing to take responsibility for your own existence. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Shezzman: 11:40am On May 21, 2023
For once I'm agreeing with you...
Righteousness2:
We live in a very wicked and evil world.
The heart of man is evil and desperately wicked.
Not everyone who smiles with you is Happy with you.

In this journey of Life, be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove.
Talk less, listen more. Be careful not to use your hands and mouth to supply your enemies tools.

Most important, Grab GOD, Hold HIM closely. Walk with HIM. Make HIM your Best friend. Be prayerful! Be spiritually alive.
E get why.

Condolences to the family of the young man.

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by VTJN(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

Cho Cho Cho, posting everything online, talking like electronic parrots. Them swear for una? Must you inform your enemies that you have made it?

You are going to the UK and you put it on Facebook. Abeg, na foolishness kill this one.
please does it mean travelling to UK for study translates to making it or prosperity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.