Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme (43109 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On May 20, 2023
spencekat:
James 4:8
In the Gospels, the devil is a symbol of disobedience of God's Law aka unholiness, and not some monster under your bed trying to pounce on you. (one would think grownups would no longer be afraid of such nonsense.) So, tell me how does any of what is written below align with your claims regarding voodoo abeg? undecided
7 So give yourselves to God. Stand against the devil(father of lies), and he will run away from you.
8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. You are sinners(unholy and of disobedience), so clean sin(disobedience) out of your lives. You are trying to follow God and the world(disobedience) at the same time. Make your thinking pure(holy and of obedience).
9 Be sad, be sorry, and cry! Change your laughter into crying. Change your joy into sadness. 10 Be humble before the Lord, and he will make you great. - James 4 vs 7 - 9

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by spencekat(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In the Gospels, the devil is a symbol of disobedience of God's Law aka unholiness, and not some monster under your bed trying to pounce on you. (one would think grownups would no longer be afraid of such nonsense.) So, tell me how does any of what is written below align with your claims regarding voodoo abeg? undecided
Bros,I no dey follow you argue Bible,just get close to God .QED
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On May 20, 2023
spencekat:
Bros,I no dey follow you argue Bible,just get close to God .QED
You are the one who claims to be close to God and posted James 4 as a reference for your using of God as a talisman to ward off voodoo when God never said anything about Him warding off such on your behalf and James never wrote such meaninglessness in his letter. For Scripture, the devil no be about Voodoo. In fact, the one who controls death is God, not the devil. So, are you certain you don't have the wrong God's address there? Last I checked, na Babalawos dey deal in the kind of thing your pastors feed una. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Aeman(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2023
God will never shame us ,my story and that of my family will never be the same in Jesus name, rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Mrfixiit: 2:43pm On May 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Na you initiate C Ronaldo? Your ignorance stinks!
You can only say his death is beyond science after you have conducted autopsy and didn't find anything that led to his death.
I'm sure you're not up to 30 years with this your comment

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MasterJayJay: 2:47pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I'm sure you're not up to 30 years with this your comment
Superstition has beclouded your reasoning.

Your own MRI scan uses delusional process.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Adabestseason(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2023
Very-very sad,celebrating success on social mediums is sometimes uncalled for nigerians with toothed smile mean differently and closely paralleling to,wickedness in the country is like a wronksian matrix.May God in his wisdom help the bereaved family.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Carcholce: 3:18pm On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OK. I will try my best to keep Scripture out of it and I will try to avoid asking you questions for clarification purposes if that is what you mean. grin

Lol. @ questions for clarification purposes”

Well then I’ll be ready for you.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Mastercraft(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2023
Nawa oh
Could it be that if he had not announced his traveling plans, he would not have died
OR He has enemies of his advancement lurking around?

Rest in peace Bro, in the bosom of the Lord
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On May 20, 2023
Carcholce:
Lol. @ questions for clarification purposes” Well then I’ll be ready for you.
I will be waiting! undecided
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by TheSuperX(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2023
It is well embarassed
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Mrfixiit: 5:14pm On May 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Superstition has beclouded your reasoning.

Your own MRI scan uses delusional process.
You know nothing about spiritual. I won't argue with a naive fellow like you

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by malaria(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2023
No woman no cry
No friends, no enemies

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Tonytonex(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2023
ExAngel007:
Friends mourn Nigerian man who died today hours before his flight to the UK for his Masters programme

Friends of a Nigerian man identified as Okpani Ugochukwu, have taken to social media to mourn him after he died today May 19, hours before his flight to the UK for his Master's degree.

According to his friends, late Okpani Ugochukwu secured a
scholarship for a Masters program in a UK University and was to leave Nigeria on Friday.

He shared a post on his Facebook wall on Thursday night,
informing his friends that them he will be leaving for his Master's.

His friends say he slept and did not wake up today. They have taken to social media to express their sadness over hissudden demise.

See below…

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/friends-mourn-nigerian-man-who-died-today-hours-before-his-flight-to-the-uk-for-his-masters-programme-2.html
wetin cause am?
Na wa oh.

That's why it's always good to keep things secret.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Tonytonex(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2023
Mastercraft:
Nawa oh
Could it be that if he had not announced his traveling plans, he would not have died
OR He has enemies of his advancement lurking around?

Rest in peace Bro, in the bosom of the Lord
Do you think that it's a coincidence?

Nothing just happens.
Think!
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On May 21, 2023
Igbo kwenu! Igbo amaka!! Una wehdone o

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Brushstrokes20: 10:23am On May 21, 2023
RIP!
# life lesson 102
" a wise man once said... NOTHING!
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by SmartyPants(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Is this how to counter an argument?

I believe in the spiritual, but his point is very reasonable.

Even if his point was without reason, you shouldn't argue with such manner of approach. The righteousness you preach should also be expressed in your manner of approach.

Someone that calls herself sea goddess preaching righteousness and you listened?
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ogify1(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why should this particular death be shocking? Were we not on this same earth only some time ago when we watched as millions dropped like flies while the rest of us cowered in our homes waiting our turn? You mean say after that experience death still dey shock you?undecided
Just Dey play with all these mumu wokeness 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ogify1(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2023
He updated village people, 22hrs to go wawu

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
You guys should keep joking with demonic powers.. you better get closer to God for your own good.. the demonic world go finish una.. when they tell you guys to live a righteous life and be prayerful you will start comparing yourselves to bill gate and the likes.. you don't know this is Africa.

All this from a seagodess....... Wonders shall never end ........😜🤣

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2023
Village ppl.

Benin witches
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Thegamingorca(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

All this from a seagodess....... Wonders shall never end ........😜🤣

Even mamiwater Sabi the gospel truth nah. You never see where devil dey preach repentance grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by twosquare(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2023
And who told you those ones no dey cult...forget the suit and smiles.
Seagodess:
You guys should keep joking with demonic powers.. you better get closer to God for your own good.. the demonic world go finish una.. when they tell you guys to live a righteous life and be prayerful you will start comparing yourselves to bill gate and the likes.. you don't know this is Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MT: 10:39am On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Wen he refused to keep his mouth shut, they help him shut it down. Pity angry sad

To those of you broadcasting yourself to the world, life lesson be this.

I knew some people would have this mindset. Death comes when it will come. Some people die in Nigeria, inside the plane or even abroad.

Stop making meaning out of nothing.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Sleekfingers: 10:40am On May 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
what you gotta to know is not everyone is happy for your success,the killer might even be in the comment section.

keep ya plans under wraps , Nigeria is filled with evil people

How do you know that , he was killed?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ogify1(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2023
MT:

I knew some people would have this mindset. Death comes when it will come. Some people die in Nigeria, inside the plane or even abroad.

Stop making meaning out of nothing.
Why a day before he left Nigeria? Why not when he got the admission or during the visa process lol. He updated village people [22hrs to go lol]

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Spirit247: 10:45am On May 21, 2023
Many Witches and Wizards would be shocked by the TRUTH that they shall discover here today. Their eyes shall become opened to the Truth that Satan has long hidden from them. Have you ever Travelled out of your Body or Lucid Dreamed? Let's get Real, Comment and Share your Experience below:

As for me, when I was in the University, I had a roommate, we were both deeply interested in becoming Spiritually Powerful. We started reading many Esoteric Books and Practising all the steps required for Soul-traveling. I imagined going out of my Body to Lecturers Office a week or two before Exams to spiritually Spy all the Exam questions so that I can read up and get first grades.

It should be noted that, even though most Witches, Wizards, Sapentine Agents, Marine Agents, etc. don't realize it, it is this same Principle of Astral Projection that they all use to go to their Coven meetings. The most important part of the Processes that leads up to Astral Projection is that the mind Must be Emptied of all thoughts as we stayed still and motionless. After which only humming of a Mantra is maintained. Soon, after which a Vibration would be sensed in the Room, and you will then feel a Tingling in any particular part of your Body. It is after the Tingling that you will see your Soul floating out of your Body. As you turn to look at your Body lying on the bed, you will notice the Silver Cord that connects your Soul to your Body.

As you float out of your Room and drift/fly away, your Silver Cord keeps extending. All the Esoteric Books warned us strongly that the only thing to be feared in Astral World is Fear itself. Because there are Pletoral of very wicked Malevolent Demons that would most Probably be encountered. If you fear, they hijack your Soul and the Silver Cord would break. If it break, it means automatic Death of the Person in Physical. This and Judgement from our CREATOR largely account for "Peaceful" death of many "Adventurous" Youths, Occultic Persons, Witches or Wizards that you heard that they died in their Sleep.

It was later when I became BornAgain that I realized the hidden Truth and Deception of Satan that even most of the Occultists, Witches and Wizards don't know that they are being decieved. No Humanbeing can ever Travel into the Spirit Realm without a Spirit coming to Take him/her out of the Body! Many of the Books Sweet-tongued us into Believing in that Humans are Supernatural Beings, that they only want to Help us to discover the Spiritual Ability and Power that is in us already; Lies from the pit of Hell! This has lured a lot of "adventurous" Youths to become permanently spiritual Slaves to Demons and Tools for Satan to Wreck Havock among Humanity.

The Esoteric Books never told us the Truth! They never told us that it was an initiation Process, that the Mantra(chanting things that they don't tell us the Meaning or why) is actually summoning/invitation to a Demon to come and Take over the already Emptied and Submitted Mind/Soul, that the Vibration we felt in the Room was the Arrival of the Demon Spirit, that the Tingling was the Hooking up to the Human Soul by the Demon after which the Soul is pulled out. That the Demon Spirit hides behind as it pulls out your Soul from your Body to give you a very False Experience that you are the one Flying all by yourself.

During the disguised initiation process, why do the Esoteric Books mandate us to Empty our Minds or chant Mantras before being able to Astral-Project out of our bodies? Watchman Nee later helped me to understand that the Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR will never seek to Take over a Man's Consciousness, only Satanic Spirits do that! Because Satan tries to hide from Humans that those Mantras are Invitation to Demon Spirit that comes to connect the Soul out of the Body and gives false impression of flying in the Spirit Realm. Till I became BornAgain, I never knew that Pure SPIRIT from our CREATOR too does exactly same to those that Completely Surrender to HIM through HIS Son our MESSIAH.

It is a Fundamental Eternal Law which I AM THAT I AM Established: Humans were not Created to live in the Spirit Realm without Permission of a Spirit just as Spirits are not Created to live in our Physical Realm without Permission of Human. Psalm 115:16 "The highest Heaven belongs to I AM THAT I AM, but HE has given the earth to the descendants of Adam."

That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serves as the Demon's Legitimate Link into Physical Human Realm to start Destroying Lives of those Family Members. Satan is completely powerless in our Physical World without any form of Human Cooperation. It is the Humans that submits to him out of foolish myopic Selfishness and Pride that betrays innocent Humanity into Satanic Bondage.

So, every Spiritual Gift exihbited by any Human must have a Spirit's backing(either our CREATOR's Spirit of Satan's Spirit). Those that want more Light on this should go and Read "HE Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown.

Anyone and everyone that Rejects the Salvation offered by MESSIAH Son of our CREATOR shall end up in Lake of Fire with Satan. The "Just shall Live by Faith" I wonder why they Traded their Eternal Soul to Satan just for ability to "see into spirit realm" in this very Temporary World. Of which most of the Sights the Demons shows them are largely Deceptions. I SEE into the Spirit Realm too to the Glory of MESSIAH that died at Golgotha for the Sin of Humanity to get us Reconciled back unto our CREATOR.

Sad to see what some foolishly trade their Eternal Soul to Satan for! Just because of their overbloated Ego and Pride to say they see what most People don't see is so sad. I often ask them "Is that Really worth your Eternal Life?!"

Please, reconciled with your CREATOR by Accepting JESUS His Son and your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR today, and consistently Pray that His Ever Pure SPIRIT should take permanently Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7697064/truth-astral-projection-all-christians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MT: 10:45am On May 21, 2023
ogify1:

Why a day before he left Nigeria? Why not when he got the admission or during the visa process lol. He updated village people [22hrs to go lol]

Stop having thought like this, it's childish.

At the appointed time, people die. If he was not traveling abroad, he would die at that moment; it was simply his time to go. Stop linking all death to spiritual stuff. Africans ought to have evolved beyond this reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by prof22(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2023
Aware of what? Death comes to all at any time in different means. If he had not posted if it is his time it is his time. RIP
Blupen969:
I always tell people to be "aware"....
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by asiga(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is there to see though? People die in there sleep regularly. Even sleep apnea dey kill 10s of 1000s each year
Problem be say we for naija dey chuck everything up to spirits when the reality is there is a reason for pretty much all deaths. If baby wey dey womb can die, na adult wey don breath air finish no fit die at any time? undecided

All these things wey you dey talk, we don talk am since until when something happen to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.