Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme (43118 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sukkot: 1:14pm On May 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Click on his username >> spirit247, and it will take you to his page, he is talking about esoteric, witchcraft, out of the body experience etc wink
bros I go send my PayPal make you put some money inside. After I done see the money I go read that longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg esoteric epistle grin
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2023
nokspos:
how can you be announcing that you are going to uk on social media in a country where its hard for some people feed
so no homeless people or beggars in UK?? What's so special about going to UK??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by AngelicBeing: 1:17pm On May 21, 2023
sukkot:
bros I go send my PayPal make you put some money inside. After I done see the money I go read that longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg esoteric epistle grin
Dayuummmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2023
Low or not,
Everybody pay homage to death.

May God rest his soul
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by PerfectStranger(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
permit225:

Whats dis Idan saying..even after achieving it continue staying low till u lay low(die)..low-key lifestyle my brother is d best of lifestyle..
Ok chief idan grin
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by mayDtolu(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
How to know your society is still living in dark age.
No one has mentioned anything about autopsy. They are now blaming 'village people' and enemy of progress.

Many people who had no plans to travel out also die. But you guys will make this case special because japa is involved.
C Ronaldo should have kept his move to play in Saudi Arabia a secret so enemies of progress won't attack him?

Brooo! We live in Africa. You need to be wise when disclosing your achievements to the public.

Personally, I know the type of family I was brought up and my dad always tell us the reason why he stayed away from his family house in the village.

As much as I reason with you that an autopsy may be needed, I also believe you can’t deny the fact there is witchcraft and evil spirits.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sukkot: 1:29pm On May 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Dayuummmmmmmmm shocked
just joking. Am having a busy day. Am just in And out of here today but not dwelling so I will answer it when I have time. Schemed through it briefly and looks like something that would require a lot of writing to answer effectively . wink

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by BigIyanga: 1:31pm On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Wen he refused to keep his mouth shut, they help him shut it down. Pity angry sad

To those of you broadcasting yourself to the world, life lesson be this.
Village people mentality. Davido told you he was in Ibiza,. Go and stop him.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by staga: 1:33pm On May 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
No one has mentioned anything about autopsy. They are now blaming 'village people' and enemy of progress.

Many people who had no plans to travel out also die. But you guys will make this case special because japa is involved.
C Ronaldo should have kept his move to play in Saudi Arabia a secret so enemies of progress won't attack him?

I laugh when I see these kinds of posts. It shows the poster is a child and a civilian in the realm of the spirit.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MatrixCircle: 1:41pm On May 21, 2023
R.I.P to him. He definitely has left for a spiritual Masters in heaven. Next time when he reincarnate he will learn to keep silence because the enemy may be lurking nearer than expected.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MatrixCircle: 1:44pm On May 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

I agree with you to an extent but they are a lot medical science can't explain. Evil and powerful forces do operate in the realm that you don't see. This things are real. I have seen a lot of it. This forces are real.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Nmezor(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2023
Sad.. .May his soul rest on. Amen
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ipobarecriminals: 1:58pm On May 21, 2023
BigIyanga:

Village people mentality. Davido told you he was in Ibiza,. Go and stop him.
are u hungry or what? Did David announced to you when he got his pali? U think he doesn't visit one baba shrine? Sidon there
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by mich2012: 1:58pm On May 21, 2023
Dshocker:
Ecclesiasticus 6:13 Separate thy self from thy enemy, and take heed of thy friend.

If Judas can betray Jesus, why can't amongst thy click of thy friend will you find one wicked and jealous one, ready to pull or bring you down.

I hope thy killer can now eat his body¿

My mantra!
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by EmmyCON: 2:12pm On May 21, 2023
This is true, It happened in my place Afikpo North LGA in Ebonyi state.
Such a wicked world
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by GoodIsGod: 2:16pm On May 21, 2023
If you don't have Christ and you flaunt your progress and successes you are endangering your life.
Flaunting these things on social media is foolishness. Not having divine protection and flaunting it is gross foolishness.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by fabolouz1(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2023
Saw this on Twitter , quite unfortunate that people share everything online these days not minding if this will bring them misfortune .
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by FireUpNow(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2023
Dark shades of life at work
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Tunagee(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2023
His time reach, finish! Nothing dey UK wey go make people envy am. Hear stories of people wey don go, its always tough there. So its not as if he has succeeded, he was only going to be better than dey naija, because of the environment of 'everything works' over there

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by jiggar(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Cold world angry

Stay low till you achieve it.

Still stay low AFTER achieving it, if possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Tunagee(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2023
MatrixCircle:
R.I.P to him. He definitely has left for a spiritual Masters in heaven. Next time when he reincarnate he will learn to keep silence because the enemy may be lurking nearer than expected.

Story
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Truthshscrazy: 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
undecided
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by overlord77: 2:54pm On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Wen he refused to keep his mouth shut, they help him shut it down. Pity angry sad

They never learn. Nigerians like to brag about virtually everything just to give that "I am better, getting more things than you" vibes. I always believe in achieving quietly, let no one know what you are up to. They will just notice your ringtone has either changed or something. I don't tell a soul whenever I am on the move. I go out quietly and fly back in same way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by delishpot: 2:55pm On May 21, 2023
Nothing sweet Nigerians more than spreading the news of death. Once they know someone who just passed on they can't wait to start using the event to source for pity online. Person wry Dem Never ever post online when alive, they will start forming mourning besties once he dies.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by yemi1504: 3:01pm On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:

Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by yemi1504: 3:01pm On May 21, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Cold world angry

You can say that again!
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On May 21, 2023
Brownshoe:
sorry sir o, that sleep apnea did not kill him when he didn't get scholarship or book flight
So sickness can only is not allowed to kill people when they have scholarships or flights to look forward to? That is how you think at this age? undecided
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Whytval: 3:08pm On May 21, 2023
No need for us to tear our shirts while fight because the did has been done already.

He might have died of any cause either natural or spiritual.

He would have died from the evil hands of his immediate family members (that is father, mother, brothers and sisters) no one knows.

He would have died from medical complications too after roll we have seen examples of children dying natural death.

If possible they can try orthopsy and other means hoping they will be able to know the cause of his Death

People even cause their own death knowingly and unknowingly
I pray we learn from other people's mistakes than learning from our own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Geneh411: 3:46pm On May 21, 2023
Mehnn as this life be now, even when you achieve it, u still gotta stay low
PerfectStranger:
Cold world angry

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by justmondris: 4:01pm On May 21, 2023
This is the hand work of unfriendly friends.The enemy is always within. My people learn to always keep your mouth shut both online and offline.

Enjoy this my proverb and learn from it: Na animal when Dey show himself for bush na Hunter Dey quick kill.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by NoToPile: 4:18pm On May 21, 2023
There's a reason why people keep mum about these things.

May he Rip.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Brownshoe: 4:23pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So sickness can only is not allowed to kill people when they have scholarships or flights to look forward to? That is how you think at this age? undecided
I dey suspect you, your hand no go too clean offline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.