Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme (43156 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by missyblissy: 11:48am On May 21, 2023
Must all your plans be on social media eh. The heart of man is wivked, Bible talk am alreadh, keep your plans under wraps till you get to your destination. Infact people around you will spread the news. Your enemies waiting to strike will hear of God's goodness in your life and it will be too late for them to do anything.

Listen oooooo stop posting everything about your life on social media.

God bless his soul. Only God knows what truly happend

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Immorttal: 11:58am On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
oga shut up... You are very very ignorant.. some things are beyond science u hear?are you c Ronaldo? Do you know how many cults c Ronaldo belongs to? What power do you have? You think all these celebrities don't have power right? It either they are in light or darkeness..
Shhh. Stop talking. Are you from stoneage?
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by VTJN(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2023
malaria:
No woman no cry
No friends, no enemies
please what does this mean?

Do you mean those who had women cry? Do you mean those who had friends had enemies?
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by hammerT: 12:00pm On May 21, 2023
missyblissy:
Must all your plans be on social media eh. The heart of man is wivked, Bible talk am alreadh, keep your plans under wraps till you get to your destination. Infact people around you will spread the news. Your enemies waiting to strike will hear of God's goodness in your life and it will be too late for them to do anything.

Listen oooooo stop posting everything about your life on social media.

God bless his soul. Only God knows what truly happend

NIGERIA PEPPER DEM CULTURE KILLS.

THE BIBLE SAYS; THE THIEF HAS COME TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY.

INSTEAD OF HIDDING YOUR SHIT, YOU DEY INFORM THEM.

SHOW OFF NIGERIA MENTALITY.

RIP!
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by hammerT: 12:02pm On May 21, 2023
TAKE NAIRALAND AS EXAMPLE TO KNOW HOW BAD NIGERIANS DEY.

ORDINARY AIRPORT IN EBONYI, PEOPLE OPEN THREAD THEY VEX, WHY DEM BUILD AIRPORT.

TO THE EXTENT OF SNAPING KIDS EATING PARTY RICE AS REASON, FOR EBONYI NOT TO BUILD AIRPORT.

THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT FROM EBONYI, THEY ARE NOT EVEN FROM SE REGION, MAY NOT BE FROM SS EITHER.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2023
Don't announce big moves untill uve achieved it u'd be surprised the enemies u have even close to u.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by malaria(f): 12:06pm On May 21, 2023
VTJN:
please what does this mean?

Do you mean those who had women cry? Do you mean those who had friends had enemies?
Oga abeg I no sabi to much talk jare. Life is deep

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Konjiboii: 12:10pm On May 21, 2023
Dem no dey announce japa plans until touchdown abi him no get the memo? RIP to the young man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by VTJN(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2023
MT:

If we are to follow your twisted logic and intelligence, everyone that tells people about their trips abroad would be deported back. Use your brain na.

One day, you will be privileged to travel to one of these oversea countries that you feel is next to paradise.

Why reaching a conclusion without the fact ? Think, mickey mouse.
why do Nigerians feel anyone travelling overseas has made it?

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Teeroyzimma: 12:19pm On May 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
what you gotta to know is not everyone is happy for your success,the killer might even be in the comment section.

keep ya plans under wraps , Nigeria is filled with evil people
You've got a point. Those people you call friends that have not achieved anything in this life will never be happy for your success they may pretend to be but deep down they're not happy, some will even go to the extent of killing you.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by VTJN(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2023
malaria:

Oga abeg I no sabi to much talk jare. Life is deep
please how is life deep?
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by finallybusy: 12:21pm On May 21, 2023
Better he died here. Imagine if he slumped at the UK airport. His coffin will get a return flight to the country if British immigration releases the body to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Teeroyzimma: 12:21pm On May 21, 2023
deewhydoski:
Only your parents and ur siblings should know about your plans and movement to abroad....
You never see wicked siblings

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by OdefaGirl(f): 12:24pm On May 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
what you gotta to know is not everyone is happy for your success,the killer might even be in the comment section.

keep ya plans under wraps , Nigeria is filled with evil people

This side of the world is getting colder.... It's a pity
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by permit225(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Cold world angry

Stay low till you achieve it.

Whats dis Idan saying..even after achieving it continue staying low till u lay low(die)..low-key lifestyle my brother is d best of lifestyle..

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Brownshoe: 12:33pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is there to see though? People die in there sleep regularly. Even sleep apnea dey kill 10s of 1000s each year
Problem be say we for naija dey chuck everything up to spirits when the reality is there is a reason for pretty much all deaths. If baby wey dey womb can die, na adult wey don breath air finish no fit die at any time? undecided
sorry sir o, that sleep apnea did not kill him when he didn't get scholarship or book flight
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by Jefferic(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by EDOLUWA: 12:44pm On May 21, 2023
Some of these celebrities gets lots of protection spiritually by themselves; parent; spiritualist etc You are toying with fire If you are living your life without involving God in it.

Seagodess:
oga shut up... You are very very ignorant.. some things are beyond science u hear?are you c Ronaldo? Do you know how many cults c Ronaldo belongs to? What power do you have? You think all these celebrities don't have power right? It either they are in light or darkeness..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sprints1: 12:46pm On May 21, 2023
Igbo man not surprised village people at work. Instead of the man to clear his energy. Maybe overjoy and zealousness con make am tell the witch for her house and maybe he no dey spiritually tied. Sleep and did not wake up. Na spiritual tiredness always cleanse your spirit.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sprints1: 12:49pm On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
leave am he no know anything. CR7 wey him mama don carry go trabaye. This one does not know the moment u burst comot bondage you gats dey spiritually inclined and boost your intellisense other wise you go back to zero or death knocking. He does not know there are forces in this earth energies controlled by genie. All this gravitational force field energy magnetic energy vibrational energy na dem dey control am. The spirtual energy too the same. If you penniless or not using your glory they have no business with you but once you break free na trouble for them. Even some human posses this demonic energy but if you spiritually inclined you can sense some not even all those against you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by chessguru(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Na you initiate C Ronaldo? Your ignorance stinks!
You can only say his death is beyond science after you have conducted autopsy and didn't find anything that led to his death.
na you get time dey argue with these people , 9 out of 10 Nigerians will link his death to spiritual attack because he made that post . They so much hold on to superstitious beliefs .....where ignorance is bliss my brother it's folly to be wise , just ignore them .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MT: 12:52pm On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin Wen it is ur turn,u can broadcast it from ur street to ur village. Nobody go beat u for using 🎤. OYO sha

It is you that see going abroad as a big deal. I have moved far beyond that. One day, hopefully you will be given visa so as to achieve the biggest dream in your life.

If Caucasian insults African, you will be angry. Why are you thinking this way ?. You dont know if he has an underlining ailment or high BP, the next thing for you to conclude is that someone "killed" him. Your thinking is seriously flawed.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by pikechukwu6(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2023
Go well...Painful.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by sukkot: 12:57pm On May 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:
cc @ sukkot, food don done oo, oya make your comments and respond to spirit247 thread
bros that thing too long. Summarise am grin
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by ipobarecriminals: 12:57pm On May 21, 2023
grin Dey in one corner in Nigeria dey console
yourself. Go and read some of my post, u go know where I reside.. The earlier u do ur thing in low-key, the better. I have seen it all. U can broadcast it if dem give U Mauritania visa, nobody go drag u. Peace
MT:

It is you that see going abroad as a big deal. I have moved far beyond that. One day, hopefully you will be given visa so as to achieve the biggest dream in your life.

If Caucasian insults African, you will be angry. Why are you thinking this way ?. You dont know if he has an underlining ailment or high BP, the next thing for you to conclude is that someone "killed" him. Your thinking is seriously flawed.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On May 21, 2023
sukkot:
bros that thing too long. Summarise am grin
Click on his username >> spirit247, and it will take you to his page, he is talking about esoteric, witchcraft, out of the body experience etc wink

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by bewla(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2023
Seagodess:
Your name transit you

Eje jesu cover me

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by AfonjaPriest: 1:09pm On May 21, 2023
The witch cried today and the baby died the next day, now tell me the cause and the effect.
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Wen he refused to keep his mouth shut, they help him shut it down. Pity angry sad

To those of you broadcasting yourself to the world, life lesson be this.
Ina just de superstitious... Anything could have happened even if he still kept mute...
Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2023
FreeSpirited:
What's this?
Later you wicked stuppid friends and fake people will come online to complain that someone close to you dint tell you before travelling out..Shay una dey see why
Thunder fire you there if u ever accuse a friend for not telling u before travelling out.
What do you want to give the person if you hear? What's your relevance to his new travel?
It vexes me when iddiots come online to complain especially knowing the kind of evil world we live in African. Very evil selfish people
...On seeing this sad story, the first thing I did was to mutter some prayers against enemy of progress. God will burn all of you. Nonsense and evil people.
so na the friends Kil am and u have done investigation to conclude.. u guys and superstition in Nigeria nawa...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme by MT: 1:13pm On May 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin Dey in one corner in Nigeria dey console
yourself. Go and read some of my post, u go know where I reside.. The earlier u do ur thing in low-key, the better. I have seen it all. U can broadcast it if dem give U Mauritania visa, nobody go drag u. Peace

Even if I am in Nigeria, does it mean I will be miserable? Stop this silly thinking.

It is not about location, it is about the value you possess. Even if you are abroad as you claim, there are lot of people living in Nigeria that you will be praying to trade places with. So, shut it. Maybe you are the one that needs consolation with the horrible job you are managing to survive with.

You are pinning someone's death on people when you have no idea of the circumstance surrounding his death. Is that not the height of stupidity?

A lizard in Nigeria wont turn crocodile abroad.

Regard this as my last post to you. I don't exchange view with people that are dim witted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.