Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (41523 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Chetas81(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

It takes 7 weeks to book flight?
You're even more foolish than Obi.
you mean your flight to Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by jubrilELsudan: 1:11pm On May 21, 2023
ODE

OBI = Ode Be I

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Flangelo12: 1:12pm On May 21, 2023
Ofemannnu:

lol
You are a slow learner.
Obi is a black robed occultic clown.
He only depends on his occultic connection which has been destroyed with powerful prayer.
It will take sometime before slow learners like you know that Obi is a 'must always be in black' black robed occultic clown.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by edward1106(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2023
seunowa:
Obi is an unserious boy. And his clueless followers are daft to see that.
You wrote a course and the result came out but you failed. You were sure you did well, and others who copied from you word for word passed. Now, you requested for your script and the lecturer is telling you that you will to wait that he can't find it. Guess you know who is unserious and delaying who?
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On May 21, 2023
Vixlot:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/20/tribunal-labour-party-enlists-50-witnesses-plans-forensic-investigation-of-bvas/
Now that they had wiped the BVAS..,,
They had actually tampered with the Exhibit..

What should be the next thing now.??
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by HRMK: 1:18pm On May 21, 2023
7WEEKS OF HAVING NOMAN IN ASO ROCK?OR OBI WANTS AN INTERIM PRESIDENT TO ACT AND LATER HANDOVER TO HIM AFTER HE WINS AT THE COURTS?IS THIS IGBO BETTER THAN HIS FOLLOWERS?I AV MY DOUBTS!THEY ALL THINK ALIKE!!

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Enice(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Witness from US regarding Tinubu's drug case and Amazon Web Services that host INEC servers will be called. They need time to book flight and come down.
what if the government denies them visa!

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by tommykiwi(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2023
Vixlot:
Lacking in seriousness looking for manhood
Is it your manhood?

Make una free the man to claim him stolen mandate in peace na!
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
Vixlot:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/20/tribunal-labour-party-enlists-50-witnesses-plans-forensic-investigation-of-bvas/

7 weeks for the witnesses to be examined, not 7 weeks to produce witnesses. All these jagbajantis fake news sef

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Reelmii: 1:23pm On May 21, 2023
How can someone go to court without getting his witnesses ready And how is he sure they will be ready in 7 weeks

8 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Omenlon: 1:25pm On May 21, 2023
edward1106:

You wrote a course and the result came out but you failed. You were sure you did well, and others who copied from you word for word passed. Now, you requested for your script and the lecturer is telling you that you will to wait that he can't find it. Guess you know who is unserious and delaying who?
Obi really use juju for una.

10 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by RecentHistory: 1:30pm On May 21, 2023
Chetas81:
you mean your flight to Jerusalem

No, to Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by morocco97(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Witness from US regarding Tinubu's drug case and Amazon Web Services that host INEC servers will be called. They need time to book flight and come down.
πŸΏπŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Tareq1105: 1:32pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:

You're very funny. I don't know how to start educating you bcoz it's like you don't understand how things work government to government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Slurity(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2023
IF THIS NEWS SUPRISED YOU, THEN YOU ARE ALREADY FOOLED BY OBI GROSS INCOMPITENCE THAT HAS BEEN VERY OBVIOUS FROM DAY ONE AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR. THIS MAN DONT HAVE THE SENSE TO BE A COMMON CLASS CAPTAIN BUT WANT TO RULE A COMPLEX COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA. WHAT A SHAME. WHY NOT ASK FOR 7 YEARS?

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:33pm On May 21, 2023
edward1106:

failed logic

Obi the clown says he has witness, where is the irev that you people where compiling that showed obi won.

Where are the polling unit agents with doctored ECA forms, video evidences etc obi was blabbing about

This is not a Lecturer exam where only school has all evidence, this is an open stuff you can compile if you have a good situation room

Unserious obident where doing nzobu nzobu, why didn't they use obi TV and social media to compile evidence

Na foreigners obi the joke dey rely on, foreigners that won't even see visa to enter NIGERIA

10 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by isabi2lof: 1:34pm On May 21, 2023
He should just forget everything and move on

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by HacheNoire: 1:34pm On May 21, 2023
🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by gloryman91: 1:35pm On May 21, 2023
adekolaelect:
Lobatan !!! from someone who want emergency Judgement!!!!! Even if you want 5 years we go give you . Although it is very difficult to get a lost mandate...

Mandate or Manhood ?

The disOBIdents pipu needs Cutlasses and Diggers to get that.

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Tareq1105: 1:36pm On May 21, 2023
Reinaldo:

7 weeks for the witnesses to be examined, not 7 weeks to produce witnesses. All these jagbajantis fake news sef

And you think Obi is serious about this manhood?

To me, he's just trying to justify the money the donation he received from some Nigerians in diaspora.

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by chrisifeanyi: 1:38pm On May 21, 2023
So many f00ls here saying rubbish. Agbado fools
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by heysquare(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Drug case in election matter?

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Levels1(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2023
Vixlot:

This boy called Obi is as stupid as his followers honestly speaking. A whole Seven weeks for crying out loud.

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by iamjavadem(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2023
Hahahahaha call AWS for evidence what a clown. Only the owner not the provider can do that.
DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by easzypeaszy(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2023
His followers are disappointed wt dis statement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by occfx: 1:44pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by eeetuk(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2023
"The Labour Party has said it will be calling 50 witnesses to testify against the victory of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, and will need seven weeks to get this done."

Peter Obi is an incompetent leader!
Listen, Peter Obi will need 7 weeks to produce witnesses! Is this man serious? I thought he has witnesses before appealing his case. How can you not be ashamed of this guy? It is like shouting fire without smoke. So, Peter Obi is in election tribunal for what? Failure to transmit votes is not a reason to appeal a case for two reasons. First, over 18 candidates ran for election and all of them have their votes misplaced. Second, No court in the world can prove that votes were not transmitted. I have examples 20 of these cases around the world where democracy is practiced, and no court has ever awarded someone a case because of failure to transmit votes. So, my honest advice to Peter Obi is to withdraw your fraudulent case. You are wasting your time. Atiku Abubakar has a greater chance to win appeal in the tribunal than any Obi. Why? INEC declared Bola Tinubu winner of election without fulfilling the constitutional requirement. That is the ground for appeal, in my opinion. Okay?

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Nmezor(f): 1:45pm On May 21, 2023
Mr Obi is taking him time.Make Una free am biko😎

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by johntolu: 1:48pm On May 21, 2023
Benwallt:
So, he actually went to court in a rush and forgot preparation. Southeasterners should start grooming somebody of note, dirty, tricky, stubborn, brilliant, smart, electable to represent the region in future national election because obi's political career is headed towards Atlantic Ocean.

Ikemba apparently chose Peter Obi as his successor-designate, because of his wealth.
There is nothing inspirational in the
'Man; Peter Obi'.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal by Harunabisanti(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2023
He must be a fool joker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Full Speech Of President Buhari On June 12, 2020 / Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.