Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? (5129 Views)

The Only Antidote For Sin / Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Chidolalar: 11:34pm On May 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And if you were reasonable enough you would know that this is a change of post for no one asked whether "God made it so" but whether anybody anywhere can take permission from a thing has not yet been created, which you stupidly asked for.

And if u are reasonable enough u should know u were d one dat replied me in d first place.
Did I use your mouth or anybody's mouth to ask?
How does no one asking if God made it so change d fact dat God made it so from d beginning?
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38pm On May 21, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

80 years

Per adultery. So multiply your 80 years by the number of unmarried girls you did it with eg 20, times the number of times you did it with them eg 4

That is 80 x 20 in 4 places which is
80 x 20 + 80 x 20 + 80 x 20 + 80 x 20.

Total= 6400years.

And this is for the (unmarred girls)

Not to talk of the one with married women which will definitely carry 160 years per each married woman.

It was better you were not born.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45pm On May 21, 2023
Chidolalar:

And if u are reasonable enough u should know u were d one dat replied me in d first place.
Did I use your mouth or anybody's mouth to ask?

This is a social forum and if you don't want anyone responding to your shit then don't post it. It's as simple as that. No one said that you must comment.

Chidolalar:

How does no one asking if God made it so change d fact dat God made it so from d beginning?

Because changing post is not allowed. You were the one who stupidly said that a Creator should have taken the permission of his creation before creating it.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Chidolalar: 12:01am On May 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is a social forum and if you don't want anyone responding to your shit then don't post it. It's as simple as that. No one said that you must comment.

Because changing post is not allowed. You were the one who stupidly said that a Creator should have taken the permission of his creation before creating it.

Changing post is not allowed by you as d owner and manufacturer of nairaland? And no one said u must reply
U call dat stupid? You religious fanatics will always be illogical, unreasonable and completely delusioned to reality.
If God shouldn't have taken permission to create humans then God should have existed alone and only to himself!!!.
Simple logic but your nonsensical and shits religious beliefs will make u blind to it
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by OLULAW: 6:12am On May 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A sinner's wish!

Believers’ delusion.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Simeonjoe1: 6:54am On May 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Per adultery. So multiply your 80 years by the number of unmarried girls you did it with eg 20, times the number of times you did it with them eg 4

That is 80 x 20 in 4 places which is
80 x 20 + 80 x 20 + 80 x 20 + 80 x 20.

Total= 6400years.

And this is for the (unmarred girls)

Not to talk of the one with married women which will definitely carry 160 years per each married woman.

It was better you were not born.

Mumu talk.
This is so illogical, adding up sins like numbers.
I'm it's like this maybe you too will join the hell you so much dreaded
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Simeonjoe1: 6:57am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=123284510][/quote]

But fortunately it doesn't exist. Just likes others you'll rotten in the ground with no reward
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On May 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

But fortunately it doesn't exist. Just likes others you'll rotten in the ground with no reward

Unfortunately for you, it is when you are about to die that your shield of denial will burst leaving you exposed to the real eyeity that, you are completely finished as the conveyor belt of death throws you into hell fire!
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On May 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Mumu talk.
This is so illogical, adding up sins like numbers.
I'm it's like this maybe you too will join the hell you so much dreaded

Idiot, even on earth your sins are counted and added up eg R.Kelly was slammed with 13 sins and found guilty of 6 and got 30 years for them.

And there is talk that more charges may still be fired against him.

That is how it is.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On May 22, 2023
OLULAW:

Believers’ delusion.

There is nothing for us to delude but you people are the ones who need delusions because the great fear for death and hellfire can only be reduced to a bearable livable level only by your raising denials and delusions. Else you people would have killed yourself and die before your time at the mention of hellfire.

So, you are the ones who need denials and delusions, else you would not have come here to be making noise and screaming that "hell is not real". No one does that for aliens.

So keep deceiving yourself until when you can deceive yourself no more because death has now come to take you to hellfire.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
Chidolalar:

Changing post is not allowed by you as d owner and manufacturer of nairaland? And no one said u must reply

You obviously just stopped feeding from a feeding bottle else you would have known that invalid arguments are not allowed and change of post is one of the biggest invalid arguments in the world.

Chidolalar:

U call dat stupid? You religious fanatics will always be illogical, unreasonable and completely delusioned to reality.
If God shouldn't have taken permission to create humans then God should have existed alone and only to himself!!!.
Simple logic but your nonsensical and shits religious beliefs will make u blind to it

Still changing post cos you are desperately searching for something valid to say but you find none. grin also now desperately trying to reargue what you could not argue the first time! grin

It does not work that way boy! grin

When you have finished growing up and learning all you are supposed to know, then you can come and argue. But till then, go and play your rubber band game with your fellow Pampers mates.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MissOpe(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2023
Izi91:

Like seriously? Are you no God? Then who created man?

Then who created God....

If man who is less complex to God was created by God, then something more complex created God and the cycle continues ...
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On May 22, 2023
MissOpe:
■ Then who created God.... If man who is less complex to God was created by God, then something more complex created God and the cycle continues ...
Why must something create God? Why must there be a beginning to matter? undecided
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Mikel99(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2023
I also think that hell is not enough punishment for the evils some people have committed. You can't compare the physical punishments they are getting to the emotional torments they have caused others
Psalmistproject:
For me hell is not enough.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Mikel99(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2023
If hell is just about burning and subjecting a sinner to one or more forms of corporal punishments like beating, hanging them on a stake, I don't think it is enough.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On May 22, 2023
Mikel99:
If hell is just about burning and subjecting a sinner to one or more forms of corporal punishments like beating, hanging them on a stake, I don't think it is enough.
Hell is only for people who are born-again. So if rather than fight against your tormentors, you are waiting for God to somehow put them in hell for you, you may have to wait forever for that. undecided
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Mikel99(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Hell is only for people who are born-again. So if rather than fight against your tormentors, you are waiting for God to somehow put them in hell for you, you may have to wait forever for that. undecided
can a born again go to hell?
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On May 22, 2023
Mikel99:
■ can a born again go to hell?
Only those who are born-again can qualify for eternal damnation by nature of the fact that only born-agains have eternal life, to begin with. undecided
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Chidolalar: 11:24pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=123302305]

You obviously just stopped feeding from a feeding bottle else you would have known that invalid arguments are not allowed and change of post is one of the biggest invalid arguments in the world.

Still changing post cos you are desperately searching for something valid to say but you find none. grin also now desperately trying to reargue what you could not argue the first time! grin

It does not work that way boy! grin

When you have finished growing up and learning all you are supposed to know, then you can come and argue. But till then, go and play your rubber band game with your fellow Pampers mates.[/quote

It is u religious fanatics that needs to grow up and face reality.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by OLULAW: 6:29am On May 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

There is nothing for us to delude but you people are the ones who need delusions because the great fear for death and hellfire can only be reduced to a bearable livable level only by your raising denials and delusions. Else you people would have killed yourself and die before your time at the mention of hellfire.

So, you are the ones who need denials and delusions, else you would not have come here to be making noise and screaming that "hell is not real". No one does that for aliens.

So keep deceiving yourself until when you can deceive yourself no more because death has now come to take you to hellfire.

Absolute nonsense. Go and get properly educated, and I'm not referring to certifications but education which liberates abd enlightens the mind.
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2023
Why not find out what Jesus taught because he never spoke English so don't be carried away with credulity propagated by false religions in Jesus' name. There is just two ways one to everlasting life and the other to death God never had any plan for evildoers right from the beginning what He said about those who turn to rebelliousness is DEATH meaning they will return to none existence! Genesis 2:17

1 Like

Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Chidolalar: 7:36am On May 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Why not find out what Jesus taught because he never spoke English so don't be carried away with credulity propagated by false religions in Jesus' name. There is just two ways one to everlasting life and the other to death God never had any plan for evildoers right from the beginning what He said about those who turn to rebelliousness is DEATH meaning they will return to none existence! Genesis 2:17

So d ones to everlasting life is what?
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Chidolalar: 7:40am On May 23, 2023
MissOpe:

Then who created God....

If man who is less complex to God was created by God, then something more complex created God and the cycle continues ...

Hello are u an atheist
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hellfire is a myth.

Nairaland mermaid how u Dey undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MissOpe(f): 8:07am On May 23, 2023
Chidolalar:

Hello are u an atheist

Does it matter whether I'm an atheist or theist....?
I'm just asking obvious questions.

If man who is less complex was created by God, then a more complex God (With seemingly supernatural powers) must have been birthed by Something more encompassing and complex.
But if you insist nothing created God, then nothing created man as well, we are all forms of energies that can't be created nor destroyed but converted from one form to another like Physics taught me grin grin grin
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MissOpe(f): 8:11am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why must something create God? Why must there be a beginning to matter? undecided

Kobojunkie, each time I read your replies to post on various religious subject matters, I noticed you're neither for nor against it...
Kobo where do you belong?
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Chidolalar: 8:13am On May 23, 2023
MissOpe:

Does it matter whether I'm an atheist or theist....?
I'm just asking obvious questions.

If man who is less complex was created by God, then a more complex God (With seemingly supernatural powers) must have been birthed by Something more encompassing and complex.
But if you insist nothing created God, then nothing created man as well, we are all forms of energies that can't be created nor destroyed but converted from one form to another like Physics taught me grin grin grin

I didn't ask u to ask obvious questions.
Are u an atheist? Yes or No?
Answer direct
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Kobojunkie: 8:15am On May 23, 2023
MissOpe:
■ Kobojunkie, each time I read your replies to post on various religious subject matters, I noticed you're neither for nor against it...
Kobo where do you belong?
I don't think anyone who reads my post without a fixed expectation comes away believing what you claim there. You sure say na my posts you dey read as I am quite firm as far as what I believe and I do not mince words at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MissOpe(f): 8:24am On May 23, 2023
Chidolalar:

I didn't ask u to ask obvious questions.
Are u an atheist? Yes or No?
Answer direct
No
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MissOpe(f): 8:27am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't think anyone who reads my post without a fixed expectation comes away believing what you claim there. You sure say na my posts you dey read as I am quite firm as far as what I believe and I do not mince words at all. lipsrsealed

Now make me clear on this..

Are you an atheist, agnostics, theist etc?

Where do you belong?
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by Kobojunkie: 8:28am On May 23, 2023
MissOpe:
■ Now make me clear on this.. Are you an atheist, agnostics, theist etc. Where do you belong?
I am a follower of Jesus Christ hence the reason why I spend most all day talking about Him. undecided
Re: Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? by MissOpe(f): 8:30am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am a follower of Jesus Christ hence the reason why I spend most all day talking about Him. undecided

grin grin grin grin
A follower of Jesus Christ...... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lips sealed bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. / 8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians / Why Are Women More Religious Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.