Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? (39200 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30Β without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 8:39am On May 22, 2023
LikeAking:

What of he like snakes like Lala?

... If he likes snakes then he will see wart snakes as pets. I shall use a scally komodo dragons that fears snake lovers.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2023
SisterFire
...you don't know me then , I can handle a chronic macho woman beater. I will torment his soul with horror and emotions that he shall fall sick thinking about beating me.

Sister, just be grateful you didn't marry such a person. Leave talk.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by brain54(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2023
SisterFire:
... If I say my mind my pastor trolls will come for me,but I will say it ...

Their are 2 things involved here
1... If his beatings pains just my body and not my soul then I shall show him I was a milady( cap ) of the B/W angels aka ladies forever of unizik, coou and uniport beside a capon is a capon forever...that means his beatings didnt pain me.

2... If he beats me so unjustly maybe because he thinks I am ugly and his baddie is beautiful , or he beats me out of pure hate then that will touch my soul. I shall not show him the capon in me but the red serpent in me.
When he falls asleep I shall infuse in him great nightmares of real violence, I shall make him beat me in his Dreamland and I shall chase him around with knives, axes and dozens of wart snakes( you humans fear such snakes more than any creatures of the snake realms when it is harmless in reality, so I haunt dreams with wart snakes than G vipers wink ) ...if he is a Christian then he has no saviour...if he is atheists then he might change that nightmare maybe in a week.

Worst is that when he wakes up he shall fear and worship me and I shall pretend I'm innocent.

Na just to Dey beat beat you…

Everyday. So that your mind go reset!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
brain54:

Na just to Dey beat beat you…

Everyday. So that your mind go reset!
... I wont fight u back but to inject sorrows in ur dreams ,that sorrows shall reset ur soul , that sorrow shall restructure every bit of confidence in u.

In the real spiritual world we call it " ICP " inverse calital punishment, ghosts uses it to haunt occultic politicians who later spend half their loot on prostitutes like Tasha akide , mercy eke & nons miraj who masters A - Z of sex to destroy the sorrows , now if I treat u same for challenging me which money u gonna spend on?

Imagine mourning ur wife and children with unearthly loneliness covered upon u ,

Imagine losing all u have and u are thrown into a dark toilet to spend the rest of ur life, while ace fear , loneliness and unemptiness are wrapped against you ?

Imagine beating me to death in ur dream and u are told no human is on earth anymore and wart snakes are left for u to date forever ?

U won't understand wat I am talking until u fall preys hahahahahaha grin
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by ipobarecriminals: 1:24pm On May 23, 2023
sad
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GUNITGuy: 1:24pm On May 23, 2023
I can still tolerate gossip

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by eroticecstasy: 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER
*SAVAGE MAN AKA Vawulence Chief Comrade. cheesy cheesy

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🀦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.πŸ˜”
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

As a Single, Which of these can Accept as a Spouse?
REMEMBER THAT PERFECT HUSBAND OR WIFE NO DEY MARKET o!😏

MINE: I can Manage a TALKATIVE. Will Find means to Gag Her! sad

None of the above, I refuse to compromise my peace and joy with some kinda sick ideology
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Justiceleague1: 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
Talkative girls can be sexy sha grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
Talkative Will do.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
Lol None.

I deserve better.
cry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Oluwaseunbandur: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
I can still manage lazy cook, cos I don't eat that much and I can always order for food, I prefer taking my liquor steady

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
Lazy and terrible cook ooo!... I'm a Chef myself so no kwams! As for being lazy I'm hardworking so no p!

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
Na by force?
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Enemyofpeace: 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
Waiting to read from Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Semaj77(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🀦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.πŸ˜”
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

I can manage:
Terrible cook ( I sabi cook myself )
Talkative

Maybe , maybe not:
High body count , as long as she has taken a new leaf , the past is the past. If she's not into that shit anymore we're good to go

Most likely not:
Materialistic

Definitely not:
Poor hygiene , with this one we no go fit make love sef , if there's anything that kills my libido it's poor hygiene

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by tuns486(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🀦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.πŸ˜”
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

Lazy and terrible cook is okay by me as it can easily get help if she is willing to be helped.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2023
None please.

Marriage is such a long time to regret....I no fit.

NB: There are perfect partners, depending on your definition of the word "perfect".

Any man with any of those character flaws is far from being anywhere near perfect.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by meekparagon(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
Lazy terrible cook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GodIsGreat001: 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
A materialistic Woman would also be a high body count woman so β€œNO” to both...

Talkertive is better as long na she go use her head carry her problem whenever she go talk pass Wetin dem tell her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Evidenx(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN(I don't drink)
*WOMANIZER(I don't womanize)
*WOMAN BEATER(I don't hit a lady)
*GAMBLER(I don't gamble)
*SAVAGE MAN AKA Vawulence Chief Comrade. cheesy cheesy(I am a man of peace)

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🀦(God forbid)
*MATERIALISTIC LADY(I reject it)
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.(am a quiet person,I can't deal)
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.πŸ˜”(Kai never)
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞(I jump and pass)

NON OF THE ABOVE grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Sike(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
not a single but if I will marry again I I'll choose a womanbeater. He will definitely stop beating when I show him the stuff am made of.
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by erai30(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
I will manage lazy and terrible cook,at least we will get one mama put as customer in the area. Or we can get some canned food and lots of bread, who no fit shit OYO.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by olisefom: 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
Those aren't the characters of people that make good husband/wife...they are attributes that shouldn't be part of married people. If you don't agree, goodluck still.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Entanglement: 1:32pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🀦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.πŸ˜”
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

none undecided
Why will I accept one of this nonsense from a woman?
Is better to stay single than to marry those pieces of shiit
cc : womenareapezz

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Tum1990: 1:33pm On May 23, 2023
Op, I am a guy and I must tell you that all that you listed are hyper- toxic to me. They are no go area for me.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Enemyofpeace: 1:34pm On May 23, 2023
None of them is worth it

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Dejijossy(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2023
Will go for a talkative. She will head my marketing team.πŸ˜€

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GoodbutBadguy: 1:34pm On May 23, 2023
HIGH BODY COUNT LADY
This one is automatically available in nonvirgin girls don't be fooled petty talks from these babes undecided most 9ja girls will always tell you that you are the second guy to f*ck them even though you are the 20th guy grin .
Even the virgin don lick gbola and do anal wella, I am tired of dating 9ja babes. Ethiopian babes are better than all 9ja babes bcs most of them maintain their cultural values shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by LordGuru1: 1:35pm On May 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Okiton: 1:35pm On May 23, 2023
I go remain single
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GodPrince: 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
Materialistic lady because I will be very wealthy to get her anything and her being materialistic will make me make more money to give her more than she want. Of course I want my queen to wear the most expensive jewelries, drive the most expensive cars and make her mates feel intimidated, by then I'm the governor of my state. So my wife has to be materialistic to match my status when we go out

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
None

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Dear Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.