Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,398 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? (39252 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Pakman: 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
Nobody is perfect but if you want to get married, you must have what you have looking for in the other person. People don't look into the mirror of themselves to see who they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by DatIgalaDude: 1:38pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER
*SAVAGE MAN AKA Vawulence Chief Comrade. cheesy cheesy

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

As a Single, Which of these can Accept as a Spouse?
REMEMBER THAT PERFECT HUSBAND OR WIFE NO DEY MARKET o!😏

MINE: I can Manage a TALKATIVE. Will Find means to Gag Her! sad

High Body Count!
If you know what you are doing as a guy, they are the most loyal of wives.

I know some persons will come for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by bizhop01: 1:40pm On May 23, 2023
Marriage is not by force,
I have no business with such useless categories, especially those that form big girls but wear smelling pants for 3 day's cool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2023
Area gossip and talkative abeg.. Those can be easily controllled

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Doctortest: 1:40pm On May 23, 2023
I be galant man ….. I go manage lazy / no sabi cook

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GodPrince: 1:40pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... I wont fight u back but to inject sorrows in ur dreams ,that sorrows shall reset ur soul , that sorrow shall restructure every bit of confidence in u.

In the real spiritual world we call it " ICP " inverse calital punishment, ghosts uses it to haunt occultic politicians who later spend half their loot on prostitutes like Tasha akide , mercy eke & nons miraj who masters A - Z of sex to destroy the sorrows , now if I treat u same for challenging me which money u gonna spend on?

Imagine mourning ur wife and children with unearthly loneliness covered upon u ,

Imagine losing all u have and u are thrown into a dark toilet to spend the rest of ur life, while ace fear , loneliness and unemptiness are wrapped against you ?

Imagine beating me to death in ur dream and u are told no human is on earth anymore and wart snakes are left for u to date forever ?

U won't understand wat I am talking until u fall preys hahahahahaha grin
are you a witch?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Allisgud: 1:41pm On May 23, 2023
brain54:

In that case…

I will manage madam talkative/gossip.

The talkative part I can deal with… because I can block you out when I am tired of listening.

The area gossip part when it backfires on her She can deal with it herself. I will not stick my neck out for her on such occasions.

The rest on your list are my turn offs and cannot even stand or put up with!
even ur own matter no save,na she go tell area say u be 2 minutes man🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by DenreleDave(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2023
brain54:

In that case…

I will manage madam talkative/gossip.

The talkative part I can deal with… because I can block you out when I am tired of listening.

The area gossip part when it backfires on her She can deal with it herself. I will not stick my neck out for her on such occasions.

The rest on your list are my turn offs and cannot even stand or put up with!

we dey the same basket. I prefer talkative and gossip 10000000 times grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by mastermaestro(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2023
seanwilliam:
This is rubbish .
No man of value will settle for any of those rubbish you put up there

Many men of value are bound in wedlock with worse than what you labeled rubbish. Dey play. sad

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... If I say my mind my pastor trolls will come for me,but I will say it ...

Their are 2 things involved here
1... If his beatings pains just my body and not my soul then I shall show him I was a milady( cap ) of the B/W angels aka ladies forever of unizik, coou and uniport beside a capon is a capon forever...that means his beatings didnt pain me.

2... If he beats me so unjustly maybe because he thinks I am ugly and his baddie is beautiful , or he beats me out of pure hate then that will touch my soul. I shall not show him the capon in me but the red serpent in me.
When he falls asleep I shall infuse in him great nightmares of real violence, I shall make him beat me in his Dreamland and I shall chase him around with knives, axes and dozens of wart snakes( you humans fear such snakes more than any creatures of the snake realms when it is harmless in reality, so I haunt dreams with wart snakes than G vipers wink ) ...if he is a Christian then he has no saviour...if he is atheists then he might change that nightmare maybe in a week.

Worst is that when he wakes up he shall fear and worship me and I shall pretend I'm innocent.

Una never jam.
Dey speak English

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

Highbody count lady [obviously na bad cook, materialistic etc na why count large... so all other cadres are also high body count]... reason be say she go still go, make I enjoy the time well too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by faithfull18(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2023
🙄
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by naijapikin2(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2023
Nonsense, are you supposing that a good person cannot be found

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

I demand good woman and that's what I get.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by LordErrk: 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
brain54:
Materialistic…

As long as I am not the one funding it!

Don't worry, na person go dey fund...and she go am back grin
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by mastermaestro(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
brain54:

Na just to Dey beat beat you…

Everyday. So that your mind go reset!

Don't underrate some ladies bro. Some of them were street fighters before they were born. I don't have power to narrate one that I witnessed firsthand some years ago before the guy ran away. The lady was a real fighter. She initiated the fights like someone under the influence of an unseen force.

Omo, na wetin you need to see. I will not wish such a wife on the devil himself. grin That lady wicked na demon. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Bestmanedet(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
None of the above
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Cassandraloius: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
In my humble opinion, my answer is None of the above!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by OJAHMIKE(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

I'm a guy....

My answer is None of the above

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Dexy4yah(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2023
I can manage the one that Gossip, but any other one is unmanageable.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Allisgud: 1:54pm On May 23, 2023
I will go for the terrible lazy cook as far as she is free of the rest,I will do the cooking or get a house help,if she is ready to learn I will teach her,I can't stand a poor hygiene body odour high body count women😕😕😕

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Melkizedeck: 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
not a single but if I will marry again I I'll choose a womanbeater. He will definitely stop beating when I show him the stuff am made of.

Come na make we do trial marriage.
I go like see that your strength oo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Allisgud: 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

I will go for the terrible lazy cook as far as she is free of the rest,I will do the cooking or get a house help,if she is ready to learn I will teach her,I can't stand a poor hygiene body odour high body count women😕😕😕

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Goodoldays(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..😄

Funny Enough, if you ask Married Pple, their Wives or Husbands has one of the mentioned traits. 🤨

No Perfect Wife or Husband in Nigeria o. sad

You lie
Some men/women don’t have any of the above

I for one don’t have any of the above

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by vickydevoka(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
brain54:
Materialistic…

As long as I am not the one funding it!
En be like say na UK or us or Canada u dey. Nigerian gals way stringy with their own money. That's y de fight their husbands outside the country

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Alusiizizi(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... If I say my mind my pastor trolls will come for me,but I will say it ...

Their are 2 things involved here
1... If his beatings pains just my body and not my soul then I shall show him I was a milady( cap ) of the B/W angels aka ladies forever of unizik, coou and uniport beside a capon is a capon forever...that means his beatings didnt pain me.

2... If he beats me so unjustly maybe because he thinks I am ugly and his baddie is beautiful , or he beats me out of pure hate then that will touch my soul. I shall not show him the capon in me but the red serpent in me.
When he falls asleep I shall infuse in him great nightmares of real violence, I shall make him beat me in his Dreamland and I shall chase him around with knives, axes and dozens of wart snakes( you humans fear such snakes more than any creatures of the snake realms when it is harmless in reality, so I haunt dreams with wart snakes than G vipers wink ) ...if he is a Christian then he has no saviour...if he is atheists then he might change that nightmare maybe in a week.

Worst is that when he wakes up he shall fear and worship me and I shall pretend I'm innocent.

Cheap words from a keyboard gangster wannabee. When a man really wants to deal with you nobody will tell you to humble yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Allisgud: 1:59pm On May 23, 2023
I check everything there and I found out I am none of the above,thank God for my life100% complete yard husband material angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Parrot69: 1:59pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
not a single but if I will marry again I I'll choose a womanbeater. He will definitely stop beating when I show him the stuff am made of.

Which stuffs?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by lexy2014: 1:59pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..😄

Funny Enough, if you ask Married Pple, their Wives or Husbands has one of the mentioned traits. 🤨

No Perfect Wife or Husband in Nigeria o. sad

Did you ask married people and they told you that their partners have one of the traits mentioned above? How many married people did you ask?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Generalwoodz(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2023
A living creature with Auburn hair, eyes of hazel, skin of sun, grace of a goddess, curves of Aisha Buhari

In other news: I am actively buying LinkedIn accounts. Make headsway and Whats.App me if you got any for sell. 0 7 0 3 6 1 9 6 1 8 4
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Autobot05: 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
None .. but talkactiveness is the most tolerable trait there abeg grin

Na to just dey nack my earbuds if I don tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by lexy2014: 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
DatIgalaDude:

High Body Count!
If you know what you are doing as a guy, they are the most loyal of wives.

I know some persons will come for me.

What is it that you should know what you are doing as a man that makes a woman with high body count to be the most loyal of wives?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by ItisWell22(f): 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:

Show him some FIRE sis… 😁🙌

I’ll prefer a savage man.

My own go shock am… 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife And Side Chic / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.