Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? (39213 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30Β without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER
*SAVAGE MAN AKA Vawulence Chief Comrade. cheesy cheesy

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🀦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.πŸ˜”
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

As a Single, Which of these can Accept as a Spouse?
REMEMBER THAT PERFECT HUSBAND OR WIFE NO DEY MARKET o!😏

MINE: I can Manage a TALKATIVE. Will Find means to Gag Her! sad
you gathered every bad things in this world and presenting to me to choose. Are you normal?
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 3:32pm On May 23, 2023
Melkizedeck:

Come na make we do trial marriage.
I go like see that your strength oo
...I stopped fighting with bottles since 1996 , during my cult days I didn't maim people with bottles .I have outgrown that. If I show u my photo u will see I am an action lady .

What u don't know is that I was dehumanized, maltreated, abused and tortured when I was little ( 10 yrs )by my mother and pastors ...I vowed never to be molested again then I spend my time learning dangerous fighting skills like boxing, using of bottles, how to stab people, how to poison people...go to liberation stadium Portharcourt they will tell u about Amaka, the 30% of money I made from prostitution goes to learning how to harm u cursed maggots called men( I can spare u men but any pastors that enters my trap will regret ever been born )
I have outgrown fighting with bottles

So let's say I marry u and u break bottle on my head then I shall give u the Jennifer Lopez " enough " lesson . I swear to God I will make u lose just 2 organs not 3.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2023
GodPrince:
are you a witch?
more than a witch . But a good witch .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by emmnprince(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2023
jamesversion:

Women dey oh. In all my exploits, God protect me from this type of woman in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Witch. grin grin

You dey fear witch? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Lotorino: 3:37pm On May 23, 2023
olabrinks:
Alcoholic. At least alcoholics are always happy and high. Give them their drink and they can give you the world. Gamblers are always broke, depressed and miserable.
My kind of lady......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GodPrince: 3:41pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
more than a witch . But a good witch .
let's be friends and let's date I will treat you right I promise
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2023
teekay213:
pls elaborate on zero light emitting soul..am a full time husband washing my wife clothes. How can I free myself?
...light from our Soul( super human soul ) is mearnt to cast a dark shadow when shinning near a sun. But our souls in Nigeria( especially in north Nigeria ) can't shine for those u need to see wat they eat.

Is your wife the bread winner?
If she is , my husband is washing my clothes too and I still respect him. I allowed him near my boutique and shop ,he near impregnated two of my girls , so he is staying at home and going to onitsha and Aba to buy stocks if it's finished.
He has a big dick which controls his soul .
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 3:48pm On May 23, 2023
GENES11S:

You never jam.

One slap go reset your brain. Hopefully your husband will not have the hands of a Nigerian bricklayer. If not you go just die (you and you snake)

Most people who beat woman do not do it because they want to. It is a form of mental disorder.

Say No marriage violence.
... I have a farm and has farmed since my childhood it has hardened my hand if he slaps me I will sound okro seed out of his sight.
U talking I know u have a soft hand and u are a mummies boy I will so beat u to pulp. Since u think I am just a witch , I will panel beat u guys without charms.
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by iInjureHerYansh: 3:49pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...I will lither his dreams with this particular snake you tiny creatures called humans are so scared of in ur dreams, surprisedly it's a nice pet in red draconian civilizations.
The fear from this nightmares will bring the vibrations of his soul to zero and a zero light emitting soul can't stand up to a woman ,if I tell him to wash my panties he will sharperly
The irony of that is men that beat women are also aggressive in bed.
They ferociously pound your pussy in a way that you won't know when you have suddenly forgotten all those beatings πŸ˜‚
So calm down with all these nightmares anty.
No girl will tolerate beatings from her man if what she gets in return isn't sweet.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
The irony of that is men that beat women are also aggressive in bed.
Them go pound your toto well you won't know when you will forget all those beatings πŸ˜‚
So calm down with all these nightmares anty.
No girl will tolerate beatings from her man if what she gets in return isn't sweet.
...now someone has talked sense. And has reasoned with me, That's y I said I won't beat back but will torment him so badly in his dream . That spirit of beating will run away with every fearlessness in him. He shall lick my feet later on. I shall set his soul on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😁😁😁
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2023
GodPrince:
let's be friends and let's date I will treat you right I promise
I am married I have hurt my hubby so much with promiscuity and I have to stop. Ordinary friend my foot ...see nna I no be tata I be 46 my daughter is chasing her PhD in Norwich at the moment lolz wink
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by iInjureHerYansh: 3:56pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...now someone has talked sense. And has reasoned with me, That's y I said I won't beat back but will torment him so badly in his dream . That spirit of beating will run away with every fearlessness in him. He shall lick my feet later on. I shall set his soul on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😁😁😁
Lol Deh play. When you jam gbola wey go dey hit the bottom of your punna with the speed of 4 thrusts/sec nobody go tell you to troway those fantasy of yours away. So continue Deh play πŸ˜‚
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Burgerlomo: 3:57pm On May 23, 2023
None πŸ˜‚
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by do4luv14(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2023
Lazy and terrible cook,
I will teach her, no need for house help

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Lol Deh play. When you jam gbola wey go dey hit the bottom of your punna with the speed of 4 thrusts/sec nobody go tell you to troway those fantasy of yours away. So continue Deh play πŸ˜‚
... I am a lesbian let's not say a BI actually, my gspots are on my labia I can faint in pleasure when a pussy( neat one ) is grinding my labia . If I come twice in 30 minutes with a good dick( with big shaft not those with big penis and little shaft) then with a pussy I can come non stop for 30minutes...Gush like hell I'm wet already 🀦
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by bigiyaro(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Loss, see this Guy.

In Nigeria, our Women do NOT spend their Money. sad

Even when They earn N1million, they still wants their Husbands to spend on them. undecided

So you must be the One to Satisfy her Materialistic Desires! πŸ™‚
satisfy keh, no man can satisfy a woman, materialistic women wether married or single can fvck anybody to keep up with the trend

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2023
I will marry myself. I hate wahala

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by iInjureHerYansh: 4:12pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... I am a lesbian let's not say a BI actually, my gspots are on my labia I can faint in pleasure when a pussy( neat one ) is grinding my labia . If I come twice in 30 minutes with a good dick( with big shaft not those with big penis and little shaft) then with a pussy I can come non stop for 30minutes...Gush like hell I'm wet already 🀦
You go forget being a les soon.
Like I said you never jam so continue Deh play cheesy
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by isabi2lof: 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
Salvage man , me sef na comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Slurity(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2023
NON.
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Slurity(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2023
do4luv14:
Lazy and terrible cook,

I will teach her, no need for house help
you want to teach a lazy person? Just dey play. You will get the whole house burnt to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by GodPrince: 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
I am married I have hurt my hubby so much with promiscuity and I have to stop. Ordinary friend my foot ...see nna I no be tata I be 46 my daughter is chasing her PhD in Norwich at the moment lolz wink
ok I understand. I still want to be your friend, remove the dating I mentioned earlier. I don't really give a damn about your daughter chasing PhD. It's nothing! I'm just wondering why you should hurt an innocent man that decided to be committed to u alone, if u have super natural powers protect your man with it and not hurt him. It doesn't end well trust me regardless of how powerful u think u may be. Want to be close to you, can I send you Pm so I can get your contact
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by do4luv14(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2023
Slurity:
you want to teach a lazy person? Just dey play. You will get the whole house burnt to ashes.

Yet she can learn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2023
None of d above
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Mikel99(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2023
erai30:
I will manage lazy and terrible cook,at least we will get one mama put as customer in the area. Or we can get some canned food and lots of bread, who no fit shit OYO.
junk foods are unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by AMI3(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
None of them is worth it

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.
Pre-wedding photos.
Put tam here make we c

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Mikel99(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
Area gossip and talkative abeg.. Those can be easily controllled

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the mouth is the greatest weapon of man. An uncontrollable Chitty chatter can be your doom

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by jamesversion: 5:01pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:

Hurt him one more time. Afterall he's used to the hurt undecided
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Slurity(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2023
do4luv14:

Yet she can learn
Its not possible. A lazy person can learn but will never use what he or she know well. When someone is lazy, the people has all the problem in this life. Sex life will be a nightmare, not able to make money, not able to take care of the house or kids, you will teach a grown woman all that? You are not smart at all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Georgejeez: 5:15pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... If I say my mind my pastor trolls will come for me,but I will say it ...

Their are 2 things involved here
1... If his beatings pains just my body and not my soul then I shall show him I was a milady( cap ) of the B/W angels aka ladies forever of unizik, coou and uniport beside a capon is a capon forever...that means his beatings didnt pain me.

2... If he beats me so unjustly maybe because he thinks I am ugly and his baddie is beautiful , or he beats me out of pure hate then that will touch my soul. I shall not show him the capon in me but the red serpent in me.
When he falls asleep I shall infuse in him great nightmares of real violence, I shall make him beat me in his Dreamland and I shall chase him around with knives, axes and dozens of wart snakes( you humans fear such snakes more than any creatures of the snake realms when it is harmless in reality, so I haunt dreams with wart snakes than G vipers wink ) ...if he is a Christian then he has no saviour...if he is atheists then he might change that nightmare maybe in a week.

Worst is that when he wakes up he shall fear and worship me and I shall pretend I'm innocent.

Rugged you
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by President2001(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2023
High body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.