Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. (44624 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by krisyashim: 4:58pm On May 22, 2023
Dey play! No be belle she wan. She wan give u Kanjamo(HIV/AIDS) ni..... Better run 4 ya life bro!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by joe1309: 4:58pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.
go ahead and do the needful
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Eleponblue(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2023
I bind that spirit of 2face i you! Ask your girl if she agrees then carry on! Radarada!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Dollywood(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2023
youngreva:
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

Hahahaha
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by seguno2: 5:03pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

She still dey sweet you and you want to do her again.

Talk to a lawyer about legally binding responsibilities for the child between the two of you.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Konjiboii: 5:04pm On May 22, 2023
It might sound too good now but one way or the other she will involve you in the child life.

All this feminist dem sef. Come and collect prick una go dey form. Meanwhile dem dey beg for belle.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by seguno2: 5:06pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
Advise me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

By the way, is she one of the four girlfriends who left you in the story below

Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by kacheezy: 5:06pm On May 22, 2023
You just want to complicate this simple life.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by jubrilELsudan: 5:06pm On May 22, 2023
WHAT'S HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by detectivejones: 5:09pm On May 22, 2023
What even led to this convo? Its clear even to the blind you're still hung on her and she's aware. Oya help the needy
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by bassdow: 5:09pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

IF YOU MUST, ENSURE YOU SIGN PAPERS WITH POLICE & LAWYER JUST IN CASE SOMEONE DECIDES TO PLAY SMART
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by bassdow: 5:11pm On May 22, 2023
bassdow:

IF YOU MUST, ENSURE YOU SIGN PAPERS WITH POLICE & LAWYER JUST IN CASE SOMEONE DECIDES TO PLAY SMART

...but then again, if not a trapp, she could easily achieve same from a oneNightStand. Also she didn't get in touch, you did, which means...
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by omoadeleye(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2023
AsomStructures:
It's a trap to tie you down. Don't fall for it, run as far as ur legs can carry you

The nigga too has made up his mind to hit.

So there's nothing you can tell him not to do.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by stormborn28(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2023
Okokobiokor
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kingsley123456(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
olyrayy:

Congrats. You have your picture and chats all over nairaland.

You're a genius.
And yet you won't recognize me bro
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by emiika: 5:14pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Having similar issue

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Charlieabc(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
Hope it's not the dami i'm thinking 'bout?
Dami pupa!
😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by chukel(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
did you say 38? She won't get pregnant, no worry yasef.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Goodlady(f): 5:17pm On May 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

He is even tying himself down..see him forming responsible that he wont allow her take his child away.......
Allow the young man to make his choice. Moreover, what kind of lady is this?
She's part of those giving you men the audacity to misbehave.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by XAUBulls: 5:18pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
There is nothing wrong with co-parenting because that style is becoming popular worldwide for having children for those who do not want to get married but are ready to become parents.

If you have no intention of getting married now but want to be a father, then get a lawyer to draft a co-parenting agreement with the 38-year-old ex of your's on how both of you will be in your child or children's lives which is non-negotiable.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by occfx: 5:19pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

When your manhood is always standing erect, to see trap dey hard. She Wan connect you join for her diminishing life and you are thinking about it. Well, my own be say if your people permit poligamy, na your choice be that. I am beginning to think polygamy should be legalized because it's obvious not all women will marry due to scarcity of men. She actually meant it to have a baby or two but she will still tell them you are the father and her husband...thats if you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Davidsimonnie: 5:19pm On May 22, 2023
So you are now a universal donor? continue

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by chusks(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
youngreva:
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

A very "foolish" boy. Emphasis on the word foolish. undecided
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by vale20: 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
Both of you can have written agreement to avoid problems tomorrow
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by chusks(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
youngreva:
She has used you
She still wan use you
She say she wan born make una no meet again , first that ain’t even possible cos women don’t keep to their end of the bargain , they lie too damn much to be taking seriously

If una no pade again can u handle the thought of your seed beings with an ex u will never see again or hear from??

Men are really foolish sha that’s why the ladies keep having upper hands and dealing with you all

Abi na the persistent sex dey burst your brain or weti
When u no use ur head u go suffer ehn you’ll regret your actions, opportunistic ladies spits

Omo! Seems men are becoming too foolish as the days go by. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by gassbee: 5:33pm On May 22, 2023
Blackskinman007:
after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location

You have a child of 12years and you've got a girlfriend but you still go the extra length to get in touch with an ex of 18 months ago...

Your stupidity is top-notch...
he is a born womanizer, i hope puzzy gets him into gbege
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by OmoOshodi(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2023
Kaptainkoko:
Some of una sef get wahala. Someone chat you privately. You carry am .come here, what if she's here too Reading your post.
Na wa oooo
Dami I sight you
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by OmoOshodi(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2023
vale20:
Both of you can have written agreement to avoid problems tomorrow
which written agreement....make her do video and make a soft and hard copy of it...save it in the bank...just in case

Women!! Women!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by OmoOshodi(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2023
Keep cooking stories

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Damoche10: 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
Another mumu is about to be scammed..
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Ejikedaniel28: 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
What’s that your name again? Kingsley right?
I have nothing to tell you but try and see for yourself
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by emmyN(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

And you are considering it? Is that how lowly you esteem your self worth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.