Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. (44618 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by ThatrealestApex: 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her

Irredeemable F**L! Go ahead and finally do that thing that made you started guessing her numbers till you got the correct one undecided!

8 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Megabig: 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
See you see responsibility

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by sammirano: 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
You are not normal, you know your ex number off head, if I ask you Newton's laws now, you go dey think about pizza

15 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by foleskay(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2023
grin
Abort mission if yure not financially bouyant. The song will change if the pregnancy comes in.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by HacheNoire: 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
Wonders shall never end.

Their is nothing you won’t find on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Emdebby2: 4:38pm On May 22, 2023
You are old enough to decide.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by hansomb: 4:39pm On May 22, 2023
Na when you old you go see d consequences. Don't let youthful exoberace cloud your judgment. Lay good foundation for your future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by prof22(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2023
As i see Adebayo for your chat I go sabi you. If you be Adebayo guy and you grew up there then I go sabi you… that’s if you are so close to 40 or around 40 ooo, anyways don’t try that thing ….you will regret it. Na scam….she’s desperate but run for your life.
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Donkmore: 4:39pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.
how low can your regard for God be. Asking advice to fornicate or not? Where is your dignity or shame?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by fineboynl(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
If you have a heart to born and throwaway. Then go ahead.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Klass99(f): 4:40pm On May 22, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Hotwest: 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
Nonsense...puppish human beings

4 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by olyrayy(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Congrats. You have your picture and chats all over nairaland.

You're a genius.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
Blackskinman007:
after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location

You have a child of 12years and you've got a girlfriend but you still go the extra length to get in touch with an ex of 18 months ago...

Your stupidity is top-notch...
No mind that guy. Him mind dey
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Adekaka12345: 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
youngreva:
This one is obviously trying to manipulate you bro
You’ll see the REAL her when she get what she wants

If you must have sex with her or impregnate her ask her to pay you for the SERVICE, if she can’t u forget it

Or u give her a child and you pay the price HEAVILY later!

I love this.

He should get paid if it was a service.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2023
This one na future investment that will surely mature cool

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kingcalls: 4:41pm On May 22, 2023
Simps always giving men problems... this simp want to make a man raise a child that's not his

4 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Roozzaay(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2023
It aint hard to tell when someone is promiscuous and foolish. The wayray even said him no know wetin take him mind go meet Dammy, your ex and you still get three numbers for head.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by emmajoshua1975(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
Bro she must have had other guys before you....after one year....brotherly is a trap dont fall for it ooooo y did she choose uu there are alot of guys dat can do that for her..plss be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Mrbenny001: 4:42pm On May 22, 2023
Risky mission

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by yesloaded: 4:43pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

All your matter na women matter

I tire for you bro

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by FireUpNow(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2023
She will use the pregnancy to scam you into marrying her. Run very fast and don't try to sleep with her. Women are very manipulative and calculative.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kaptainkoko: 4:44pm On May 22, 2023
Some of una sef get wahala. Someone chat you privately. You carry am .come here, what if she's here too Reading your post.
Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by successcard: 4:45pm On May 22, 2023
It's definitely a trap, bro. Run as far you can!

She has probably had so much regrets and rejections in life, and now that age is catching up on her, she's looking for a victim to pin her frustrations on.

Don't fall for it.

Kingsley123456:

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by happney65: 4:46pm On May 22, 2023
38 year old pussy. grin Now she wants a child

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by deltateam: 4:48pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Is this how you want to live a confused life?

You don't even care about the children you are leaving behind how they will feel?

You don't even care about the society and how Alaye and Almaji/Boko Haram came to be.

The negative effect is lost to you. It's only 2 minutes pleasure you care about.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by LordReed(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

If she's looking for sperm donor why does it have to be you?

If you cannot have a child you won't want to not be a part of their life then there is no point in going with her plan.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by richcode: 4:48pm On May 22, 2023
Give her my contact if you really want to help her.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by SilentVboy: 4:55pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
You mean you want to help her commit fornication?
It's a pity how an adult like u have not decided on what is totally bad and run away from it just like Joseph.

Bros, no be help, na to add to your sin she want. Run away.

Morals has gone down drain. Atleast, there are still reasonable ones out there.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by frozen70(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Its left for you to accept such a risky request and be ready to face it was if it comes out negative

Meanwhile you both can put it into agreement that it's for one child amd she will not use it against you neither will she request for you to play your role as a father

But bear in mind that if it comes out to be a baby boy and you couldn't get a boy from your woman

Will you go back to claim that child, if yes then the agreement is useless

So it's a 50/50 thing

Whichever way it comes out be ready to deal with it

But left for me to it's a NO

Women are smart and you may not know her intentions untill she is done with you

Assuming she was intelligent enough, she would have renewed your relationship with her and become pregnant then start this drama of wanting a child by all means

That will be fine

The final decision is yours

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by gigabyte13: 4:56pm On May 22, 2023
Dem dey call you make you come shook hand for fire, you dey HAPPY....
If na your sister dey call her ex come Nack in this situation you come hear am,
Wertin you go tell her....??
Reason am yourself

NA SO UNA GO WAKA GO BURN UNASEF
COME DEY LATER CRY FOR HELP ON SOCIAL MEDIA....
PEOPLE WEY KPEKUS DON SCATTER THEIR DESTINY NO GET NUMBERS FOR DIS LIFE..

YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOURS
IT'S YOUR LIFE.....

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by uptownemmygee(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2023
What are you waiting for, just impregnate her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.