Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? (12970 Views)

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs C
one thing is for sure I MBJ will not fight a man who has touched my woman's a[b]s[/b]s. . . . . . far from it, i will actually enjoy that as it will surely cost this ignorant man a great deal of money!!!!

Okay. I hear you about the arse part and what about other situations that you would defend or fight a man?

When you said "this ignorant man will spend great deal of money" are you saying you will make sure your woman file a sexual harassment suit? I am asking because of thinking of another possible answer you may be referring to.

I know for a fact after skimming through this thread, it is good to know opinions aren't one size fit all.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Cravessex(f): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
I have one of mine to tell,

One nice evening, my guy picked me up from work and took me home, we were close to my street but still in his car talking romance when suddenly a bus full of men with guns stopped in front of our parked car.

Unfortunately, he parked in such a way that the passenger side was too close to a wall and I couldn't get out.
Wham! he opened his side of the door and took off! Leaving me trapped! They chased and caught him.
Fortunately, it was the police. what a relief.

I left him after that, what a douche.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs C
one thing is for sure I MBJ will not fight a man who has touched my woman's a[b]s[/b]s. . . . . . far from it, i will actually enjoy that as it will surely cost this ignorant man a great deal of money!!!!

@shy One
i will never pretend to be who i am not:
- lowering myself to some ignorant man's level: i think NOT!
- fist fighting to make a point with an ignorant man: i think NOT!
- trying to solve a crime by doing a crime: come on i am smarter than that!
- my brain is what i will use to BEAT any of these ignorant men, lowering myself to their sorry level is what they would WISH i'd do. I think NOT!

but hey, lets look at it with an open mind:
-solution A (MBJ)
an ignorant guy grabs my gf's a[b]s[/b]s, we call the cops, have him arrested and charged. the guy pay a heavy fine to settle out of court and we (gf and I) are happier, and the only person losing is the Ignorant guy who clearly deserves anything he got!

- solution B (SHY ONE)
an ignorant guy grabs Shy One's a[b]s[/b]s, her bf retaliates by knocking the guy cold. the guy press charges against her bf for assault. Shy One's bf goes to jail where he becomes someone's biatch for a few months (tossing salads  and getting his bootay rammed on demand), and to make matters worse, he has to pay the ignorant guy to settle the assault case (imagine that?!).
so shy One bf will lose both MONEY and his MANHOOD, on top of the time spent behind bars.

but all is not lost for Shy One as she will regard her bf as a "BRAVE GUY FOR DEFENDING HER HONOR", while my gf and I (the coward) will be having cold Mojitos on some paradise islands, thanks to the money we made.

anyone who stop using their brains to defend some BS honor, has only themselves to blame for what happens to them. MY BRAIN IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE, MY GREATEST WEAPON!!!!!!

Your mind is CLEARLY CLOSED and if there is a CRACK OF AN OPENING IN YOUR MIND - it is to ONLY CONSIDER your "escape route" that you have so painstakingly planned for MBJ and for MBJ ONLY. 

My position and Your Position = Never the 2 shall meet.

Though YOU WON'T HIT OR FIGHT YOU EXPECT your woman to who has been grabbed in front of you to either:

A) turn around and smack the hell out of this fool[b] (I See You Have No Problem with Encouraging Her to Go to Jail - BUT HEY BETTER HER THAN YOU RIGHT?)[/b]

B) give him a tongue lashing, insulting his future grandchildren (So she can get her a.zz kicked for RUNNING HER MOUTH - but AGAIN hey - better her than you right?)

Also, Let us not forget YOUR WONDERFUL REFERRAL TO NL Males:

depending on what type of girlfriend you have, she should choose in a situation where she has been violated - whatever she decides to do has NOTHING to do with you, if she does nothing then i suggest you reassess your r/ship.
[/quote]

MBJ says:
[quote]
- solution B (SHY ONE)
an ignorant guy grabs Shy One's a[b]s[/b]s, her bf retaliates by knocking the guy cold. the guy press charges against her bf for assault. Shy One's bf goes to jail where he becomes someone's biatch for a few months (tossing salads  and getting his bootay rammed on demand), and to make matters worse, he has to pay the ignorant guy to settle the assault case (imagine that?!).
so shy One bf will lose both MONEY and his MANHOOD, on top of the time spent behind bars.

but all is not lost for Shy One as she will regard her bf as a "BRAVE GUY FOR DEFENDING HER HONOR", while my gf and I (the coward) will be having cold Mojitos on some paradise islands, thanks to the money we made.

Your reasoning is limited - does that happen in London?  It doesn't in the U.S. - if someone openly molests you - and you defend yourself - you don't go to jail unless you live in some really backward states - Wisconsin and Michigan have some archaic laws that favor "collecting inmate" - Here in Indiana - if you are accosted in the scenario you have listed as you quoted above - My BF or Husband wouldn't go to jail, wouldn't receive any reprimand on any level - If someone broke in our home and we killed the perpetrator - nothing would occur either.

It's illegal to be harassed sexually in the workplace, in school, or on the street.  The police aren't going to side with the perpetrator - they are going to arrest his unconscious asss.  My boyfriend and I will be toasting each other in the quiet confines of our home.  Shy-One will be giving him some well deserved attention and he will be giving me the same.  We will be very grateful for and to each other my friend.

I tire ooooo - your constant attempts to make it AS YOU WANT IT.  Let it go - really.

You don't have to defend your cowardly position to me.  Just call it as it is.  Americans are known to defend their homes and their persons and that isn't going to change.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2011
Cravessex:

One nice evening, my guy picked me up from work and took me home, we were close to my street but still in his car talking romance when suddenly a bus full of men with guns stopped in front of our parked car.

Unfortunately, he parked in such a way that the passenger side was too close to a wall and I couldn't get out.
Wham! he opened his side of the door and took off! Leaving me trapped! They chased and caught him.

I left him after that, what a douche.

I feel you completely.

Love loses all ground for me - when I am left to fend for myself - it sounds as though the guy you were with was into some illegal behavior. He probably needed to run but maybe they had him confused with someone else.

Did you at least try to find out what they arrested him for? It could have been a case of mistaken identity and he might have needed you to intervene on his behalf.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Mrs C
as i repeat, if my life is in danger then i would fight to DEFEND/PROTECT myself (focus on defend and protect).
fighting to SOLVE A PROBLEM is not only stoopid but also childish (thats what i did when i was 12!!!)

if HER life is in danger, i will do whatever is necessary to solve the issue WISELY. expecting me to put this person above everything and everyones else in MY life is not only FOOLISH, but also disrespectful.

- if you have kids or dependants (like parents) would you brainlessly put yourself in arm's way?!
- if you value YOURSELF above others (as you should), would you put yourself in arm's way, simply because someone thinks THEIR life is more valuable than yours?
- if you believe so highly of your "honor" then shouldn't YOU deal with whatever is insulting it?
- and most importantly, what happens if the guy (you intend to beat) knocks your a[b]s[/b]s out?!

@Shy One
i guess you are not familiar with the law, it's understandable:
- if you smack a guy so that he stops grabbing your a[b]s[/b]s, HE goes to jail, you dont!
- if you give him a tongue lashing, it's to put emphasis on what he did but YOU STILL PRESS CHARGES AGAINST HIM.
- if YOU are molested and YOUR BF beats the guy up then that IS NOT defending yourself, that's assault!!! educate yourself!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
@ALL
you see, this is why so many women are here talking NONSENSE, while they have no clue what are the consequences of any actions that they want their man to take. they dont know what SELF DEFENSE means (focus on self) or they think that beating a guy up to protect her is ok with the law

we ALL have to educate these women who are clearly delusional:
- there is a huge difference between PROTECTION and RETRIBUTION.
- beating a guy up that touches a woman's a[b]s[/b]s is, CLEARLY, using excessive force to stop the act, therefore
it's ASSAULT/BATTERY.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Shy One
i guess you are not familiar with the law, it's understandable:
- if you smack a guy so that he stops grabbing your a[b]s[/b]s, HE goes to jail, you dont!
- if you give him a tongue lashing, it's to put emphasis on what he did but YOU STILL PRESS CHARGES AGAINST HIM.
- if YOU are molested and YOUR BF beats the guy up then that IS NOT defending yourself, that's assault!!! educate yourself!

^^^^

I have a Bachelors Degree in "Community Leadership" with a minor in "Law" - Now LET'S REVISIT your little statement(s) ^^^ tell me - "Mr. I know what I am talking about" who REALLY needs to educate who? lololololol - again I repeat "You are Clueless"
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by harakiri(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Sometimes, I wonder how people reason. You expect a boyfriend to start acting all macho when he hears gun shots? If he gets gunned down, it's people like you who would be the first to call him a senseless fool and woman wrapper. This reminds me of all those tertiary school cult boys who kill themselves over a girl that would most definitely get married to a "jew man". Some even died over a woman influenced fracas without knowing who the lady was. I am very manly in physique and mind but if I hear gun shots and I'm not armed at the time, the lady is on her own. If she can run with me, fine but I won't let her slow me down. There's nothing macho when it comes to bullets coz when you die, she will be the one telling the whole world how dumb you were in acting "super hero" and on top of that, she will sleep with your best friend! So much for being macho!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs C
as i repeat, if my life is in danger then i would fight to DEFEND/PROTECT myself (focus on defend and protect).
fighting to SOLVE A PROBLEM is not only stoopid but also childish (thats what i did when i was 12!!!)

You have repeated you will defend and protect yourself and thinks fighting to solve a crime is childish, I get it trust me. I am saying minus the tapping arse part what situations WOULD you defend your girl and not saying she went out and ran her mouth. You kind of answered my question so thank goodness for that.

That's why I said women should LEARN and KNOW how to protect themselves regardless if the man is there or not. If a woman sat there expecting a man to jump at every whim and beck defending her then she is as clueless as seeing a blind man driving a car.

Expecting a man albeit the boyfriend or husband isn't going to save anyone's arse from dangerous situation and it is easy to talk the talk than walk the walk. Let's just be real about it.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
Cravessex:

I left him after that,  what a douche.

It is unfortunately that you were left to defend yourself and it wasn't something as tragic as violation or attempted murder.  You mentioned you left the dude after he ran off but would you dump every guy that ran off and left you to defend yourself? 

Suppose the guy isn't able to defend you or himself, would you step in and defend yourself and him?   Let say you stepped in to defend yourself and the dude but failed, the dude send you an email saying I am breaking up with you because didn't win the fight.  How would you react? 

Hypothetical questions because I am trying to get more prevalent situations other than running from the car and getting tapped on the arse.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Mrs C
why would you think that "me calling the cops" is NOT helping?! are you saying that if someone does anything to you, i MUST lower myself and fist fight (because of an unseen HONOR)?
i can find MANY ways of making someone pay for their insolence, beating them to a pulp is not one of them, as it doesnt solve the problem, it only makes YOU feel better.

@Shy One
you clearly are CLUELESS about the law when you think that: if a man touches YOUR a[b]s[/b]s (and your bf beats him up), it is considered self defense. NONSENSE!!!
if your bf beats him up, he is using excessive force to stop the crime (since you are no more in "danger"wink and therefore this is no more DEFENSE/PROTECTION but RETRIBUTION for the crime committed. . . . . . . . .  therefore your bf can be charged with ASSAULT and BATTERY for it.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2011
harakiri:

Sometimes, I wonder how people reason. You expect a boyfriend to start acting all macho when he hears gun shots? If he gets gunned down, it's people like you who would be the first to call him a senseless fool and woman wrapper. This reminds me of all those tertiary school cult boys who kill themselves over a girl that would most definitely get married to a "jew man". Some even died over a woman influenced fracas without knowing who the lady was. I am very manly in physique and mind but if I hear gun shots and I'm not armed at the time, the lady is on her own. If she can run with me, fine but I won't let her slow me down. There's nothing macho when it comes to bullets coz when you die, she will be the one telling the whole world how dumb you were in acting "super hero" and on top of that, she will sleep with your best friend! So much for being macho!

I agree with you because I know damn well when I hear a gunshot I am not trying to fight someone with a gun and [size=22pt]I will run off. Mr. Chima better hop fences or his arse going to be shot up.[/size].  As old people always said don't bring a knife to a gunfight.  Keeping it real,  I expect man and woman to run when they hear gunshots or facing the barrel of a gun.  Trust me people talking that shit about shoulda, coulda, and woulda their arses going to be running like Forest Gump too.  

Someone mentioned women listens to fairy tales and pretend it is easy that is incorrect because you have women that know the real deal and women that WISH/DREAM/HOPE a man will run across a speeding bullet.  

In a nutshell, it doesn't matter if the man catch the bullet for his woman with his mouth and die or run off like Forest Gump and Bubba in "Who let the dogs out", the woman is still going to be alone having to defend herself.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@ALL
you see, this is why so many women are here talking NONSENSE, while they have no clue what are the consequences of any actions that they want their man to take. they dont know what SELF DEFENSE means (focus on self) or they think that beating a guy up to protect her is ok with the law

we ALL have to educate these women who are clearly delusional:
- there is a huge difference between PROTECTION and RETRIBUTION.
- beating a guy up that touches a woman's a[b]s[/b]s is, CLEARLY, using excessive force to stop the act, therefore
it's ASSAULT/BATTERY.

Again - you over-exaggerate and go to the extreme "just to make your points."

You are the only one who has initiated "knocking someone unconscious"

What I have said is that IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE that my "Man would handle Another Man Who disrespects Me in His Presence" - that altercation doesn't necessarily mean going "crazy and brutish" - but if it escalates to that level - he wouldn't want me party to it.

But as usual - you go to the extreme to nail a point.

ASSAULT - is legally seen as exactly what the person who "grabs your azzz" is doing

BATTERY - is legally seen as what a man would do if he hit the other man

You should learn your legal terms in this arena.

But regardless of any of the above - a woman's place is to allow her mate to handle another man and not be a SHE-MAN in your man's presence.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs C
why would you think that "me calling the cops" is NOT helping?! are you saying that if someone does anything to you, i MUST lower myself and fist fight (because of an unseen HONOR)?
i can find MANY ways of making someone pay for their insolence, beating them to a pulp is not one of them, as it doesnt solve the problem, it only makes YOU feel better.

MBJ, please do not confuse my posts with Shyone.  I am not saying that you must FIGHT in to preserve your honor or whatever.  I understood the scenarios you presented and understood where you were coming from and at the same time all I am asking you, what situations WOULD you defend your girl but you answered my question saying you will find other ways to defend your girl and [size=15pt]I GET IT BROTHER.  TRUST ME.[/size]

Please get me when I say I advocate women standing and defending themselves as a man would stand up and defend himself.  If I would to expect a man to defend his woman, it would be a husband more so than a boyfriend.  

We cool brother?  Let me make sure, I understand where you coming from and you are human.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
harakiri:

Everyone should run when there is a gun.  I am in agreement with you on this point - no doubt.  I think the poster was hurt that he ran and left her - she was wedged between the wall and the door and she didn't know at that time that the armed gunmen were police.  She was afraid.

You know this conversation just made me recall a visual of my stepfather#1 (he is now dead) - we were in a car traveling and it was very late at night - and I was sitting in the front seat my stepfather was driving the car, my mom sat next to him and I sat on the passenger door.  And my 3 siblings were in the backseat.  The car stalled so my stepfather pulled over on the side of the road and as soon as the engine cut off, my stepfather heard a rumbling under the hood and he shouted at the top of his lungs for us to hurry and get out of the car and he jumped out of the front seat and took off running away from the car.  My siblings who were asleep, it was between 2am-4am - my siblings woke up crying and startled and they then jumped out of the car - my mom spent time waking them and yelling for them to get out of the car - the coward of a man was long gone by then.  While my innocent little self was sitting on the door and out of fear I just couldn't move - I was paralyzed, glued to my seat - blocking my mom's exit and my exit - I kept hearing the screaming but it seemed like it was unreal and everything felt like it was going in slow motion - I couldn't wrap my mind around it.  My mind just couldn't think, couldn't move - my mom was pushing and pulling and screaming and my Coward-Azzz.  stepfather was in the grass looking at us from a distance.

That yellow bellied man saved his own azz.  and made no attempt whatsoever to come to the vehicle to assist a very young girl and his young beautiful wife.  A cowardly man - but hey he saved his own azz.

NL - Guess what he saved his azz. from?  The only thing that was blowing was a ruptured hose to the radiator in the car that made the car shake and rumble - that was it.  He was a gutless bloke of a man.  Years later in life - he died alone.  All for One and all for self.  They said very few attended the funeral.

Who showed one and all that he wasn't a man at all.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Mrs C
sorry i do get you, i am mixing up what you've written with what Shy-baby is writing.

@Shy One
ahahahahahah lady, make up your mind!!!! first you said that if your bf would beat up a guy who molested you, he wouldn't go to jail. so i showed you that you were wrong about that statement, and now you are trying to play it off like i am making a story, BWAAAAH. . . . . . at least, ACCEPT IT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG!

BTW remember that we are still talking about TOSIN's statement about PUNCHING A GUY WHO GRABBED YOUR GAL's A[b]S[/b]S, right?! so what are you talking about?!

i repeat: you punch a guy because he touches you gf's a[b]s[/b]s, YOU GO TO JAIL!!!!!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Shy One
you clearly are CLUELESS about the law when you think that: if a man touches YOUR a[b]s[/b]s (and your bf beats him up), it is considered self defense. NONSENSE!!!
if your bf beats him up, he is using excessive force to stop the crime (since you are no more in "danger"wink and therefore this is no more DEFENSE/PROTECTION but RETRIBUTION for the crime committed. . . . . . . . .  therefore your bf can be charged with ASSAULT and BATTERY for it.

again - you only use this as example - my bf beating him up?  is that the only example you cling to in this discussion?  Retribution?  Now it is Retribution.  Oh Good Grief.  You are a "work of art" - to say the least - your examples are now going to go to a Vendetta and Retribution level - why don't you make something up about that next - I'm sure you will reach for another example that will border on vigilante action from my bf because someone touched my azz,  lololololololol

Also Chima - Not trying to be rude, but I clearly recall in NUMEROUS THREADS:

NL has heard you over and over and over and over again - talk about Mr. Chima and what he would do if someone looked at you too long or touched you and HOW JEALOUS AND PROTECTIVE he is.  He doesn't want you talking to another man - he is across the room rolling his eyes at you, etc., etc., etc.,

So I am surprised to hear your "reversal" - it's good to finally receive 2 differing sides to your story.  But You have talked about Mr. Chima as being the one who will not put up with his own relative, brother, cousin, neighbor, friend or stranger approaching you and the problems it would cause.  

So now when I say the same thing about my mate - Now it is "Shy One" and how women need to handle things on their own.  Your husband doesn't want you talking to another man.  

You are jumping on MBJ's bandwagon when I say my man would be offended if I handled another man in his presence.  You start talking about how women should handle things on their own.  smh  - Give me a break.

lolololololololol

OK, Yeah - right!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^^stop making up stories as you go along (once again), here is what YOU wrote earlier:

The issue is - if her man is standing in her presence and she is being dishonored TO NO FAULT OF HER OWN - she shouldn't have to haul off and fight and he is right there.

so we are safe to say that expecting your man to be FIGHTING/BEING PHYSICAL is your way of solving the issue, because if it isnt then PLEASE, tell us all what has your bf got to do with anything then?! duh!!!! can't you even talk for yourself?! your man gotta do that for you now?!

as i said, there are many things a woman can do, BUT, the minute someone ELSE takes this matter into their own hands (and is physical) then they will surely end up in jail, unless it is to "directly" protect her.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Shy One
ahahahahahah lady, make up your mind!!!! first you said that if your bf would beat up a guy who molested you, he wouldn't go to jail. so i showed you that you were wrong about that statement, and now you are trying to play it off like i am making a story, BWAAAAH. . . . . . at least, ACCEPT IT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG!

BTW remember that we are still talking about TOSIN's statement about PUNCHING A GUY WHO GRABBED YOUR GAL's A[b]S[/b]S, right?! so what are you talking about?!

i repeat: you punch a guy because he touches you gf's a[b]s[/b]s, YOU GO TO JAIL!!!!!

Immediately after Tosin made his statement - you made every attempt to blow it out of the water.  He was just being honest and BEING A MAN.  You didn't maintain the integrity of "Tosin's statement" - you put it in another light.  

You must be boozing early - as you frequent clubs on the regular - it sounds like you are chugging one down and "throwing them back" as you type - lololololololol

What is it?  Heineken, 4 Horsemen or some Palm Wine?  You blow Tosinville's statement out of the water - you walk all over it and kick it around as though it has grown soccer-ball-like-raw-hide and now you are wanting me to maintain the integrity of his statement?

You left his statement some pages back and started saying that "the girl should do this and do that and be the man when she is accosted" - don't you recall?

[Shy-One holds up her middle finger and asks the Sunday Drunk MBJ how many fingers does he see] smh.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^stop making up stories as you go along (once again), here is what YOU wrote earlier:

so we are safe to say that expecting your man to be FIGHTING/BEING PHYSICAL is your way of solving the issue, because if it isnt then PLEASE, tell us all what has your bf got to do with anything then?! duh!!!! can't you even talk for yourself?! your man gotta do that for you now?!

as i said, there are many things a woman can do, BUT, the minute someone ELSE takes this matter into their own hands (and is physical) then they will surely end up in jail, unless it is to "directly" protect her.

I am a woman - and you are bullying me - which is to be expected FROM A COWARD - you shall know them by their acts.

Look at you - out of control - can barely pull yourself from your keyboard.

All I said was if I am in the presence - in the presence - in the presence

of my MAN

He handles situations such as what "Tosinville" described - he handles those situations on my behalf.

Most men don't even HAVE TO FIGHT - when they come across a man that isn't going to "put up" with certain behaviors - those men back down immediately and if they don't back-down - and it escalates - if my mate fights and he needs my help - I am not going to run either. (I made that clear in different ways)

You just can't accept that EVERYBODY ISN'T YOU.

Obviously you and I are not going to agree. So to each his own. I encourage you to go back to that cup you are drinking on your profile. Drown yourself in it. Take the comfort from it that you need to support you in your views, theories and trains of thought.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs C
sorry i do get you, i am mixing up what you've written with what Shy-baby is writing.

@Shy One

Yes you are mixed up and you are mixing up many things my friend.  One of which is that I "am not your baby"

You call me Shy-baby and in the very same quote and only a few words away you call me Shy-One - so obviously you know my name.   

There is a thin line between love and hate you know- abeg - don't cross it.  It truly baffles me that I get "under your skin so much"  and have this effect on you - the wise sage of NL.

Yeah - I'm telling you - it's that gypsy in me.  I have to beat her down.  Her appeal at times is quite magnetic.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2011
Shy-One:

Also Chima - Not trying to be rude, but I clearly recall in NUMEROUS THREADS:  

I am not trying to be rude either when I say this but how can you know what some guy you met online is going to do for you when you haven't even met the dude in person?  It is a difference when you know from physical experiences what the guy will do and what some dude told you via Skype or Yahoo.   undecided   If you are going to lie at least lie credibly.  

I have caught you in a lie and some when you stated your ex husband died in 2008 due to prostate cancer and you stated on NL that you know the current guy that you are going to meet in Nigeria for three years.  Now if your ex husband died in November 2008 and by your own admission, you have known the guy for three years, now let do basic math to keep our readers entertained.  

Your ex died in November 2008 and in order to have known the guy that you claimed will defend your honor and fight for you albeit gunfights, club fights, and a man tapping on you.  

That would mean you have known the guy during the demise of your ex husband in 2008 and it is not November 2011 yet.  You grieve fast huh?  

I am sure if the ex husband was alive and well he would too be jealous and fighting YOU for making marital arrangements with a guy you haven't met and almost dropped the dude because he didn't want to get marry on the beach.  A few lady folks got you to slow down and see you were making a mountain out of a molehill.  

So again how DO YOU KNOW what a man that you haven't met would do for you entirely when you haven't met the dude?  Don't lie.  

Now getting to Mr. Chima, I have stated many time that Mr. Chima (my husband with proof) fought with a dog for chasing me and all husbands are territorial about their wives.  I have stated multiple times that in the case of boyfriends and husbands, the reactions would be totally different hence the statements most men stated on this thread.  Most of them said WIFE, yes and Girlfriend, no.  

I would expect husbands to defend their wives not boyfriends.  I stood on that throughout the whole entire thread with and without MBJ.  You are upset that MBJ whooping your arse and that's not my problem.  I also agreed with Hairaki so I guess I am riding on Hairaki's band wagon just like your cheerleaders rode on your bandwagon.  Keep it real.  

Stop making up stories as you go along because you gasping for ammunition.  Its not cool.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2011
@Shy One
i also called you sista, and you are surely NOT my sista, get real!

if your man wants to end up in jail for you then that foolishness is all on HIM, not me. i do feel sorry for him though, especially if you end up having "no feeling" for him any longer, like the present one (hopefully that wont happen when he ends up in jail for defending your honor).

if you open your mind and follow the thread, you will realize that YOU are the one who is coming at me for my beliefs. what is it about my person that makes you want to reply to MY POST/VIEWS?!
again, i could care less what YOU think, these are MY VIEWS. so why dont you leave me and my post alone then, and go follow-follow someone else!

these are MBJ's views, no one is asking Shy One to accept/read them (Tosin is who i was posting to), but you better come with valid points if you want to challenge MY VIEWS, or else i will easily prove you wrong AGAIN and AGAIN.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 12:23am On Oct 03, 2011
Shyone

[size=22pt]I still stand on my statement about women having to defend themselves and not one time you have read any posts from me saying I DEPEND on Mr. Chima to defend me and I will leave him if he doesn't defend me.[/size]

As far as you beating MBJ, what are you beating him with angry shouting and crooked middle fingers?  

Okay, yeah right.  

Learn to fight on your own coward.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2011
MBJ,

I know that you were confusing my posts with Shyone's because I stood on what I said and didn't flip flop.  I even stated since 2buff's statement about boyfriends versus husbands that I do not expect boyfriends nor men who doesn't care about their woman to defend their woman regardless of situations.  That did not changed at all and I also was asking you what other situation, you would defend your girl but you answered it and I am not going to keep saying the same thing over and over because somebody got their feelings hurt in the process and that applies to hit dogs that yelped. 

I guess I am riding on MBj, Hairaki, and 2buff's bandwagon because I agreed with some of the things they said. Opinions are like assholes everyone has them.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 12:42am On Oct 03, 2011
Mrs. Chima wrote:

I am not trying to be rude either when I say this but how can you know what some guy you met online is going to do for you when you haven't even met the dude in person?  It is a difference when you know from physical experiences what the guy will do and what some dude told you via Skype or Yahoo.   undecided   If you are going to lie at least lie credibly.

^^^
Don't hate boo - it doesn't look well on you - is that the animosity you hold against Shy?  Is that your problem with me?  Because I have a Nigerian that treats me very well across an ocean.  And you reside "under the same roof with a Cheerios eating spouse that has you spending the majority of your days on NL and chewing and popping your gum" - rolling your eyes and throwing plates at the screen?

I have caught you in a lie and some when you stated your ex husband died in 2008 due to prostate cancer and you stated on NL that you know the current guy that you are going to meet in Nigeria for three years.  Now if your ex husband died in November 2008 and by your own admission, you have known the guy for three years, now let do basic math to keep our readers entertained.  

That would mean you have known the guy during the demise of your ex husband in 2008 and it is not November 2011 yet.  You grieve fast huh?  

I am sure if the ex husband was alive and well he would too be jealous and fighting YOU for making marital arrangements with a guy you haven't met and almost dropped the dude because he didn't want to get marry on the beach.  A few lady folks got you to slow down and see you were making a mountain out of a molehill.  

Your ex died in November 2008 and in order to have known the guy that you claimed will defend your honor and fight for you albeit gunfights, club fights, and a man tapping on you.  

So again how DO YOU KNOW what a man that you haven't met would do for you entirely when you haven't met the dude?  Don't lie.

^^^

Wow - it must be a miserable life you live - it must be really messed up to be YOU.

Please FOR ALL TO SEE - POST MY LIE - Go ahead - DO IT!!!  My husband was diagnosed in Nov(month correction) 2008 and died Nov. 2009  as I have ALWAYS SAID - my guy and I have been together since March 9, 2010 - Post where I said 3 years.  I have always said going on 2 years or 2 years - Your ignorance has truly outshone you this time -   smh  - also put an apostrophe and an "s" on the word let - it's "let's do basic math"

But how can I expect you to do "basic math" when you can't read "basic English" - your recall skills are non-existent.

Who I have been speaking of IS MY EX.  We didn't mention names since you don't know him there was no need for me to mention "which boyfriend/husband" in which I refer - smh, smh - we are listing scenarios and I have listed scenarios and experiences I have had.  

Do you have anything else you want to say?  lolololol - Can you spell "i.diot"?  How about "buffoon"?  or maybe "ignoramus" - yes - choose one of those 3 for your next "username"  once you burn through Caliente and Chima for the hundredth time.

What was it Chima - mad because I mentioned "what you have stated about Mr. Chima over and over again?  Did I lie?  All I did was repeat what came FROM YOUR MOUTH about the hubby.  It wasn't meant to hurt you as your lashing out at me - was clearly your intent.  

Unfortunately for you - my skin is much thicker than that and I see through your BS.  

To bring up my dead husband and then misquote dates and then try to align me as being a "cheater" - You are a lowlife scum - don't get angry because I was surprised at your defense of the topic when you CLEARLY tell eveyone constantly about how your husband will fight.  

You posted a thread about fighting in a club and how you WILL DEFEND YOUR MAN and how someone approached your table wrong and you asked the other women would they fight and you egged everyone on in that thread.  That was when we knew you as Queeneve.  That userid.  Or was it Queen.eve. or Queeneve._
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 12:54am On Oct 03, 2011

Now getting to Mr. Chima, I have stated many time that Mr. Chima (my husband with proof) fought with a dog for chasing me and all husbands are territorial about their wives.  I have stated multiple times that in the case of boyfriends and husbands, the reactions would be totally different hence the statements most men stated on this thread.  Most of them said WIFE, yes and Girlfriend, no.  

I would expect husbands to defend their wives not boyfriends.  I stood on that throughout the whole entire thread with and without MBJ.  You are upset that MBJ whooping your arse and that's not my problem.  I also agreed with Hairaki so I guess I am riding on Hairaki's band wagon just like your cheerleaders rode on your bandwagon.  Keep it real.  

Stop making up stories as you go along because you gasping for ammunition.  Its not cool.  

I know - you see things quite differently than I do - you carry yourself and behave on a very low level and you have done it for as long as I have ever logged onto NL.

You see me as a liar - as I have NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU WHO MEANS NOTHING TO ME.  I could care less.  Did I gasp or make up stories when I repeated your words to the forum?  NO I DIDN'T - so now you go on the attack?

Always over the top - Chima.  Instead of responding to my words - you charge me through my dead husband, call me a cheater and malign my current relationship.

You are one "quality individual" - stop acting like a street thug, street walker - this isn't the ghetto - I realize that it is hard for you to differentiate sometimes but please join the rest of us in the discussion.

People who have nothing much to say pull stunts like you do.  Keep contributing to the forum - what I stated to you CAME FROM YOUR PREVIOUS WORDS TO THE FORUM ON MANY DIFFERENT TOPICS.

You know that you don't just talk about a dog attacking you - smh.

You are one Trashy Female - is what you are.

Good Grief!!!!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 1:04am On Oct 03, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Shy One
i also called you sista, and you are surely NOT my sista, get real!

if your man wants to end up in jail for you then that foolishness is all on HIM, not me. i do feel sorry for him though, especially if you end up having "no feeling" for him any longer, like the present one (hopefully that wont happen when he ends up in jail for defending your honor).

if you open your mind and follow the thread, you will realize that YOU are the one who is coming at me for my beliefs. what is it about my person that makes you want to reply to MY POST/VIEWS?!
again, i could care less what YOU think, these are MY VIEWS. so why dont you leave me and my post alone then, and go follow-follow someone else!

these are MBJ's views, no one is asking Shy One to accept/read them (Tosin is who i was posting to), but you better come with valid points if you want to challenge MY VIEWS, or else i will easily prove you wrong AGAIN and AGAIN.

In all honesty MBJ - we are burning through bandwidth - everything you have said is just repeating what you have said before - do you have anything "new and different" to add to the topic?

My points WERE FACT and that is as VALID as you can get.  Again - you pull up the same "extreme case scenarios" over and over and I have responded - no need to keep responding to me - what new do you have to say to the topic?

I live in Indiana - the scenario I mentioned was very real and JAIL TIME DIDN'T EXIST - you don't even live here - but you are giving me the law? Maybe that is the law in your neck of the woods in England but here - putting your hands on someone's Bottom,  is called Assault.  And is defendable.

I too was responding to Tosinville and I responded to your response to Tosinville - that is allowable - this is a FORUM.  We are here to post our views.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 1:13am On Oct 03, 2011
Shy-One:

Mrs. Chima wrote:
^^^
Don't hate boo - it doesn't look well on you - is that the animosity you hold against Shy?  Is that your problem with me?  Because I have a Nigerian that treats me very well across an ocean.  And you reside "under the same roof with a Cheerios eating spouse that has you spending the majority of your days on NL and chewing and popping your gum" - rolling your eyes and throwing plates at the screen?

^^^

Wow - it must be a miserable life you live - it must be really messed up to be YOU.

Please FOR ALL TO SEE - POST MY LIE - Go ahead - DO IT!!!  My husband was diagnosed in Oct. 2008 and died Nov. 2009  as I have ALWAYS SAID - my guy and I have been together since March 9, 2010 - Post where I said 3 years.  I have always said going on 2 years or 2 years - Your ignorance has truly outshone you this time -   smh  - also put an apostrophe and an "s" on the word let - it's "let's do basic math"

But how can I expect you to do "basic math" when you can't read "basic English" - your recall skills are non-existent.

Who I have been speaking of IS MY EX.  We didn't mention names since you don't know him there was no need for me to mention "which boyfriend/husband" in which I refer - smh, smh - we are listing scenarios and I have listed scenarios and experiences I have had.  

Do you have anything else you want to say?  lolololol - Can you spell "i.diot"?  How about "buffoon"?  or maybe "ignoramus" - yes - choose one of those 3 for your next "username"  once you burn through Caliente and Chima for the hundredth time.

What was it Chima - mad because I mentioned "what you have stated about Mr. Chima over and over again?  Did I lie?  All I did was repeat what came FROM YOUR MOUTH about the hubby.  It wasn't meant to hurt you as your lashing out at me - was clearly your intent.  

Unfortunately for you - my skin is much thicker than that and I see through your BS.  

To bring up my dead husband and then misquote dates and then try to align me as being a "cheater" - You are a lowlife scum - don't get angry because I was surprised at your defense of the topic when you CLEARLY tell eveyone constantly about how your husband will fight.  

You posted a thread about fighting in a club and how you WILL DEFEND YOUR MAN and how someone approached your table wrong and you asked the other women would they fight and you egged everyone on in that thread.  That was when we knew you as Queeneve.  That userid.  Or was it Queen.eve. or Queeneve._

LMAO@this chick changing her story.  See people if you can't lie, tell the truth!

You must be living a pathetic life to lie about something of no importance and you stated you have met and spend time with the dude (which is a lie) and you stated you have known the guy for three years.  Just like posts can be created it can also be edited.  The proof is in the pudding.  If you made an error say it but to make up stories to save face?  Come on that a punk move.  

Again where did I say in any post that I wouldn't defend Mr. Chima and that Mr. Chima wouldn't fight?  Are you confusing my posts with MBJ's again?  

I know he would fight and he will do what he wants to do but what does that have to do with my statement about women need to learn to defend themselves and defend themselves?   Take your time.  

You are typing through tears and frustration that you are gasping for whatever you can find. What and who would you blame it on this time?  Your "workload" or the running man?  

Shy-One:

Mrs. Chima wrote:
^^^
Don't hate boo - it doesn't look well on you - is that the animosity you hold against Shy?  Is that your problem with me?  Because I have a Nigerian that treats me very well across an ocean.  And you reside "under the same roof with a Cheerios eating spouse that has you spending the majority of your days on NL and chewing and popping your gum" - rolling your eyes and throwing plates at the screen.

Oh my goodness!  Why would I be jealous of someone that has to masturbate (by your own admission) to a man's emails and voices off Skype?    Are you that serious?  As far as animosity toward you, there is none but it is clear that you have it toward me seeing you can't stand it when I throw what you say back in your face and then you go crying making an apology thread.  WTF.  My issue with you as I have stated before you take things too personal hence the long diatribes with MBJ and I because we have different opinions well mostly MBJ's.  Unlike you, I don't go around asking people what they are doing in their real life and trying to catch up with them offline.  

As for being on NL all day and night, you would know about that seeing you aiming for 190's popularity status with a "job" you claimed to keep you busy.  

According to you, my excuse for being on NL all day and night is not having a life of my own.  What are your excuses?    You have plenty of them I know!  

Yeah, the dude treat you so good across the ocean that you are masturbating against the images of his pidgin!  Oooh jealous!  

LMAO@Cheerios  grin grin grin  Ask that dude can you borrow some money to buy some Cheerios seeing you having financial difficulties.  You will pay him back with interest.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2011
Shy-One:

I know - you see things quite differently than I do - you carry yourself and behave on a very low level and you have done it for as long as I have ever logged onto NL.

You see me as a liar - as I have NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU WHO MEANS NOTHING TO ME.  I could care less.  Did I gasp or make up stories when I repeated your words to the forum?  NO I DIDN'T - so now you go on the attack?

Always over the top - Chima.  Instead of responding to my words - you charge me through my dead husband, call me a cheater and malign my current relationship.

You are one "quality individual" - stop acting like a street thug, street walker - this isn't the ghetto - I realize that it is hard for you to differentiate sometimes but please join the rest of us in the discussion.

People who have nothing much to say pull stunts like you do.  Keep contributing to the forum - what I stated to you CAME FROM YOUR PREVIOUS WORDS TO THE FORUM ON MANY DIFFERENT TOPICS.

You know that you don't just talk about a dog attacking you - smh.

You are one Trashy Female - is what you are.

Good Grief!!!!

LMAO@this chick thinking I give a Bleep about her opinions of me. grin grin grin You are a faceless chatter just like the rest of them. grin grin grin grin

Spare me the sob story. You should know about being trashy lying and all. If you were honest which I doubt you would say that you brought Mr. Chima in from previous thread and this thread. I don't mention anything about that dude you trying to convince to marry you on the beach unless you bring up Mr. Chima. As for the late husband, the only thing I said since your late husband died in 2008 and I am sure he would get on you for even chatting with other men. That's what protective husband do.

I made points without bring up the dude until you brought up Mr. Chima and if your skin was thick as you have claimed you wouldn't have fallen to the "BS" you cooked up.

You have stated many time you are classy and you don't get into trashy spitfire. Classy people who do not get into trashy spitfires doesn't scoop down to the level of people they have claimed are trashy. You lied again.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472538.32.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523336.0.html

You are ghetto - straight from THE HOOD.  

You picked a fight in a bar WITH your husband.

And you have the nerve in THIS THREAD to talk about women who pick fights?  Who is the liar and the fake one?  

How can I expect any different from you during a challenging conversation?  You are ghetto and you deserve everything you sow - you deserve to reap.  

You are very jealous.  You constantly think I'm mentioning the word "money" as well in different threads after you shadowed me in the thread in which I unveiled myself.  Sounds like you have a problem with that as well.  smh

To stoop to discuss my dead husband.  Check this out - "I wish that you discover how it feels to lose your husband 'to death' and I hope in all respects that someone comes at you in the same ignorant and vicious manner in which you just come at me."
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 1:27am On Oct 03, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@this chick thinking I give a bleep about her opinions of me. grin grin grin You are a faceless chatter just like the rest of them. grin grin grin grin

Spare me the sob story. You should know about being trashy lying and all. If you were honest which I doubt you would say that you brought Mr. Chima in from previous thread and this thread. I don't mention anything about that dude you trying to convince to marry you on the beach unless you bring up Mr. Chima. As for the late husband, the only thing I said since your late husband died in 2008 and I am sure he would get on you for even chatting with other men. That's what protective husband do.

I made points without bring up the dude until you brought up Mr. Chima and if your skin was thick as you have claimed you wouldn't have fallen to the "BS" you cooked up.

You have stated many time you are classy and you don't get into trashy spitfire. Classy people who do not get into trashy spitfires doesn't scoop down to the level of people they have claimed are trashy. You lied again.

You are just ignorant - this is just you. You make up stories and add material to your stories. My husband died in 2009 - like I said - you make up stories - you post fiction and then you run with it as though it is fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.