Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) (51992 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 24, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Shatap old balloon brain

So I will what ?

Bend your stinking gbegiri stinking ass and release sperm

For you to do what go into the world and multiply or get pregnant?

Malu

Hehehehehe heheheheheeheheh
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by rollandben(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2023
Please who is wife and who is husband, I hardly figure it out.
Wahala o
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:58pm On May 24, 2023
odisman:

Jesus is the only way. You have to accept him. It's not religion. It is when you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour that is when you are saved and heaven is sure.

Please, take note and be mindful of this.

A Muslim told me same about his religion. Different things work for different people, which I respect. Imposing the morals on others is where I always disagree.

One thing that binds all religion is love, and that’s what you should all be exhibiting.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2023
Tzar:
How can two handsome men do this to mankind!
I try to understand bobrisky’s motivations. That dude was damn ugly as a man, but these fine boys are just a waste!!!
Sorry ladies, two men down!
They are not a waste,they went for themselves
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Because all you could think of is sex, and not love or how they complement each other in a beautiful marriage.

You disgusting fellow
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2023
Natbrowny:
Whites sell us everything and manipulate us in believing its the best. They have a great way of psychologicaly winning this war against blacks n humanity.

First it was religion and it's bullshit
Secondly its d scrapping of our own trado wedding replacing it with white wedding
Further, they labelled everthing evil as black and made everything white as saintly.
Then dey made polygamy a crime and we still agreed.

Then many other bullshits

And now they have sold us the gayism n homosexual bullshit and just like religion. We r becoming a pro in it

Religion was supposed to be a way of life just like Hinduism n other isms accepted and didnt allow d almighty whites to win that part over them.

Blacks will accept anything as far as its d whites creation.

F*ck this shit
Homosexuality was here before the advent of western religion it you truly know of African history so instead they gave us homophobia not homosexuality even UK's prime minister Theresa May admitted it and apologized

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2023
Sultty:
another one spotted😏 God please don't be angry. on behalf of we sane humans just keep sustaining us all and don't rain brimstone on the world due to some few abnormal humans
Another bigot spotted
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Why bring this nonsense here?

Nigeria is still an African country. No room for LGBTQ here.
The constitution doesn't say anything about the news making it visible

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone.
Allow me fvck my nyash in peace!🤣

You're mad ooo
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2023
TheSuperX:
Jobless Fernandezisback, I know I will always find u here 😂
Wetin be this again na!🤣
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:11pm On May 24, 2023
Paulflurry29:

And with all the children in the world. Who needs more?
..it's not their children...and at old elderly age who will cater for them ... Represent the family name and inherit their properties when they die
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HapyOne: 7:13pm On May 24, 2023
It’s so sad how much hate we have for each other. Two men decided they love each other and went to get married but instead of wishing them a fruitful union and a blessed home, majority embark on insults on them.

Let’s not forget the male’s center of gravity his in is ass. Try it and see.

It’s so sad that we say people of the same gender being together is unacceptable because of some religion forgetting that the same religion we put on our head was brought to us by foreigners.

Why so much hate Nigerians? I thought love has no boundary and people should be free to choose who ever they want to spend their live without rebuke. We need to move away from this so called this is our culture - a culture that makes you hate your neighbours or stops the growth of a society needs to ne rethinked.

Change is inevitable and we have seen society that refuse to evolve will be left behind. It’s simple laws of nature. Many years ago, women were treated as second class citizen - No right to vote or do the things men could do but today we now know that’s not acceptable.

Let’s put our beliefs aside and think about how we can move forward. How do we solve oppression, fix hunger, address climate problems, build vaccines, eradicate cancer, provide cure for sickle cell patients and make the world a better place. Until we decide to do these together, we will always be a step behind and civilisation will leave us behind.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2023
With all the yansh, soft bressss and watery kpekus in this world. Even if man run mad, I will still choose kpekus over gbola.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Another bigot spotted
🌚I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus. I'll be on a lookout in my immediate environment against gays make them no carry me go where I no know
HapyOne:
It’s so sad how much hate we have for each other. Two men decided they love each other and went to get married but instead of wishing them a fruitful union and a blessed home, majority embark on insults on them.

It’s so sad that we say people of the same gender being together is unacceptable because of some religion forgetting that the same religion we put on our head was brought to us by foreigners.

Why so much hate Nigerians? I thought love has no boundary and people should be free to choose who ever they want to spend their live without rebuke. We need to move away from this so called this is our culture - a culture that makes you hate your neighbours or stops the growth of a society needs to ne rethinked.

Change is inevitable and we have seen society that refuse to evolve will be left behind. It’s simple laws of nature. Many years ago, women were treated as second class citizen - No right to vote or do the things men could do but today we now know that’s not acceptable.

Let’s put our beliefs aside and think about how we can move forward. How do we solve oppression, fix hunger, address climate problems, build vaccines, eradicate cancer, provide cure for sickle cell patients and make the world a better place. Until we decide to do these together, we will always be a step behind and civilisation will leave us behind.
try harder bro gay-briel this format for what? So to legalize homosexualism??
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by chiboycue: 7:32pm On May 24, 2023
Fira09:
A UK-based gay Nigerian man, Tosin Ojutalayo and his lover, Andrew Odong, have tied the knot.

The couple's wedding was held at Castle Bay in Hyères, France.

Tosin took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, to share photos from their wedding and also revealed how they met ten years ago.

he wrote.

LIB

Who be the man and who be the woman for his ungodly union
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2023
Fira09:
A UK-based gay Nigerian man, Tosin Ojutalayo and his lover, Andrew Odong, have tied the knot.

Tosin took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, to share photos from their wedding and also revealed how they met ten years ago.

he wrote.

LIB
Iranu
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone.
Allow me fvck my nyash in peace!🤣
All the people that liked these Ur comments are gay. E sure m
E die.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:36pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

1.The audience does not demand what examples I make use of. It’s mandated upon myself to study the audience and know what and how best to effectively communicate.

2.Please, we don’t need to be debating if Nigerians are the most populated on this forum, it’s a baseless argument . Christianity is the most dominant religion in Nigeria, and the statistics are available online for all to see.

3. I made references to Bible verses.

4. Answered in question 1

5. It’s a free world where people’s beliefs should not be a baseline for morals. It does not enhance social harmony, but causes division and war.

1. but earlier you said
HacheNoire:

My audience demands me to use such example. If I had come-up with a Buhda rhetoric, it wouldn’t have made sense.
2. I didnt ask you to debate anything. I asked How did you come to the conclusion that 90% of users of this platform are nigerians and that Christianity is the most dominant religion?

3. If you saying that because you made references to the Bible that makes your stance on homosexuality true, then how come you say
HacheNoire:

The Bible only applies to Christians, same way the Quran applies to Muslims. The faith of some class of people cannot determine the life EVERYONE would live. !
how is it true, when you say that it doesnt apply to you?

4. no sir. number 1 doesnt answer it. How would a Buddha rhetoric not make sense? Are you saying that it is only a Bible rhetoric that makes sense to your audience that aren't christians?

5. if the Bible shouldnt be the baseline for morals, how then are you making reference to it? how do you say that your position on homosexuality is true because you used bible references but the same bible cant be used as a baseline for morals?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2023
Fira09:

he wrote.

LIB

Rainbow 🌈 people no go kill me. Abeg rephrase that hastag.. #Yorubagaysdontcheat
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2023
and two of them kept beard, so who is the woman among them.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Emekuss(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
HapyOne:

There's nothing like hate here. A spade should be called a spade.
You're talking about wishing them to be fruitful, how will they reproduce? Even nature is against that. Had it been that your parents choose that way, I don't think you will be here saying this.
Again, I saw where you said that it's because of some sort of foreign religion, that's why we are against. Let me tell you, in normal African tradition before the white men came, if you try this they will stone you to death or banish you.

I thank God for Africa. We rejected this nonsense. If you want to join them, you can still go over there. I bet you, you will surely regret it someday.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Ever8090: 7:46pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Be patient. It will soon be legalized. The world has moved past those archaic discrimination.

Remember when it was morally wrong for ladies to wear trousers in Nigeria? It’s just a matter of time.
at least not in this our generation but if you think otherwise, just try it
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Floxyijeoma(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2023
Two mumu men
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Pinkybush: 7:48pm On May 24, 2023
Two fools
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 7:49pm On May 24, 2023
Ever8090:
at least not in this our generation but if you think otherwise, just try it

Like I said, be patient. It’s legalization is less than 5 years.

Just watch the movie.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by gift2xl: 7:49pm On May 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Stop living in ancient times, everyone have their reasons for marriage not even all straight people get married for kids

Laughable.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by ogaemma: 7:50pm On May 24, 2023
Nairaland is a suspect. They are promoting gay and lesbian.
Why will every gay news make it to the front page?

For your information, you can't force this useless and insane life style on us.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by KingDash09(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2023
Than for me to born gay I’d rather give birth to a hoe
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2023
Nia69:
Do I know you? What if they're doing it to the Igbos? You shouldn't act like the fools.
okay

I hear you.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On May 24, 2023
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.