Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) (52011 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by gift2xl: 5:56pm On May 24, 2023
Godstiger:
More like who gets a bloated stomach first

grin
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:56pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

How is the Bible the "best point of reference measure" of homosexuality age but at the same time it applies only to christians?

If you made your claim about the age of homosexuality based on the bible and you say that the bible "clearly condemned it", how then is it not a "new world order"?

My audience demands me to use such example. If I had come-up with a Buhda rhetoric, it wouldn’t have made sense.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:57pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

The Old Testament talked about putting them to death.

The New Testament made us realize that old things have passed away, Jesus showed example with adulterous woman. If it was by the law, she would have been out to death.

I asked you 3 questions

1. But I thought u said the Bible "clearly condemned" homosexuality?

2. Can you state how the bible condemned homosexuality?

3. What was Gods response to homosexuality in the Bible?

4. Which old things did the Bible say are passed away? Can you quote the particular scripture were it was said in d bible?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 5:57pm On May 24, 2023
One will die from leaking anus, and the other will have a raptured penis, whichever way, dey need Jesus.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:57pm On May 24, 2023
ROD2ROD ........

Rody Rody Piper's........😛🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 5:57pm On May 24, 2023
What a waste lipsrsealed cry
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Waywardson6: 5:59pm On May 24, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS to the MEN. Happiness in this life is everything. Life is too WICKED. As far as they are truly happy together, it's all good. Unlike many, that are still in the closet & very angry, homophobic, wife beaters, religious fanatics, pedophiles, thieves, ritualist & rapists. Congrats to them 👏.

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Natbrowny: 6:00pm On May 24, 2023
Whites sell us everything and manipulate us in believing its the best. They have a great way of psychologicaly winning this war against blacks n humanity.

First it was religion and it's bullshit
Secondly its d scrapping of our own trado wedding replacing it with white wedding
Further, they labelled everthing evil as black and made everything white as saintly.
Then dey made polygamy a crime and we still agreed.

Then many other bullshits

And now they have sold us the gayism n homosexual bullshit and just like religion. We r becoming a pro in it

Religion was supposed to be a way of life just like Hinduism n other isms accepted and didnt allow d almighty whites to win that part over them.

Blacks will accept anything as far as its d whites creation.

F*ck this shit

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

My audience demands me to use such example. If I had come-up with a Buhda rhetoric, it wouldn’t have made sense.

If your audience demands you use the Bible as a reference, how then are the teachings of the Bible only for christians?

How would a Buddha rhetoric not make sense? Are you saying that it is only a Bible rhetoric that makes sense to your audience that aren't christians?

If that is the case, how then are the teachings of the Bible condemning homosexuality only for christians?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone.
Allow me fvck my nyash in peace!🤣
another one spotted😏 God please don't be angry. on behalf of we sane humans just keep sustaining us all and don't rain brimstone on the world due to some few abnormal humans

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by LeyeWrites: 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Why bring this nonsense here?

Nigeria is still an African country. No room for LGBTQ here.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by sanya4good(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Orishirishi
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:06pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

The Old Testament talked about putting them to death.

The New Testament made us realize that old things have passed away, Jesus showed example with adulterous woman. If it was by the law, she would have been out to death.

How do you want to hide homosexuality under the provisions of the new testament but earlier you said that the Bible is only for Christians?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by floret23(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2023
Rahkman:
actually is yoruba lagba! We are proud of him grin
Is that what MuhamMad Jalaludeen and terrorism manual thought you?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by ufotunang: 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
Demonic manipulation....they need deliverance
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by aydgov: 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
Waste products
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:10pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

I asked you 3 questions

1. But I thought u said the Bible "clearly condemned" homosexuality?

2. Can you state how the bible condemned homosexuality?

4. Which old things did the Bible say are passed away? Can you quote the particular scripture were it was said in d bible?

1&2 &3 Leviticus 18:22 ~ You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ~ If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them

John 8:5-11

[5] Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
[6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
[8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
[9] And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
[10] When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
[11] She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

4. “For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.” – John 1:17

“For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.” – Romans 6:14
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Smartikc(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2023
Just imagine,with all this nyashes wey full ground,u go dey pick man ,ahhh....
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by ufotunang: 6:10pm On May 24, 2023
How will they get children...let them pregnant themselves na ..
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

If your audience demands you use the Bible as a reference, how then are the teachings of the Bible only for christians?

How would a Buddha rhetoric not make sense? Are you saying that it is only a Bible rhetoric that makes sense to your audience that aren't christians?

If that is the case, how then are the teachings of the Bible condemning homosexuality only for christians?

Because I know over 90% of people on this platform are Nigerians, and Christianity happens to be the most dominant religion.

As a matter of fact, I am not even a Christian.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Alterna2: 6:12pm On May 24, 2023
They are so beautiful together ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

All you poverty stricken idiots hating.. do they pay you? How can you be so hateful of something that doesn’t concern you?

If you don’t like gay people go suck on your papa’s dick.. nobody cares and nobody appointed you judge over another man.

I’m telling all you child molesters, womanizers, yahoo boys, you cheating husbands and wives.

The same judgement awaits you but stay on natural and and talk nonsense.

Again, go suck on your father

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:15pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

1&2 &3 Leviticus 18:22 ~ You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ~ If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them

John 8:5-11

[5] Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
[6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
[8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
[9] And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
[10] When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
[11] She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

4. “For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.” – John 1:17

“For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.” – Romans 6:14

If you are trying to hide and justify homosexuality under the grace of Christ, how come you clearly stated that the teachings of the Bible are for christians only?

How does all you said answer the following questions? All the scriptures you quoted didn't answer the following questions.

4. Which old things did the Bible say are passed away?

5. Can you quote the particular scripture were it was said in d bible that old things are passed away?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2023
Fafesot:
I hope it's not too late before the world understands that this gay of a thing is a mental disorder, many people need help, but instead, they're justifying this insanity.

Years ago, it was actually classified as a mental disorder.

In this season of wokeness and political correctness, it has been removed; and they’re now forcing the world to accept it as normal…

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2023
Fafesot:
I hope it's not too late before the world understands that this gay of a thing is a mental disorder, many people need help, but instead, they're justifying this insanity.

I can't say for the other gender, but how can you, as a man be attracted to your fellow man? Is it the muscles, biceps, flat and rigid ass that attract you?

So they insert their pricks into each other's arseholes, how disgusting!

I hope Africans strongly stand against this madness.

If I notice such in my son, I'm returning him bk to where he came from.
They're not just insane but demon-possessed.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone.
Allow me fvck my nyash in peace!🤣
Sick and need a therapist fast
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Ever8090: 6:16pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Beautiful couples!

Happy Married Life!

May the blessing of the Lord be upon the family.
thunder...
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:17pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

If you are trying to hide and justify homosexuality under the grace of Christ, how come you clearly stated that the teachings of the Bible are for christians only?

How does all you said answer the following questions? All the scriptures you quoted didn't answer the following questions.

4. Which old things did the Bible say are passed away?

5. Can you quote the particular scripture were it was said in d bible that old things are passed away?

I am tired of answering questions. I think I have tried.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2023
sisisioge:
Fine boys...they look good together though grin

You too like fine boys

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Paulflurry29: 6:18pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

It is ungodly, unholy, immoral, unconscionable, objectionable, aberration and utterly reprehensible.

You know nothing about your culture. Or your history.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Shatap old balloon brain

So I will what ?

Bend your stinking gbegiri stinking ass and release sperm

For you to do what go into the world and multiply or get pregnant?

Malu
And you just proved his point that you don't know what love is because look at how you equated it to sex....lol

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Paulflurry29: 6:19pm On May 24, 2023
Sultty:
another one spotted😏 God please don't be angry. on behalf of we sane humans just keep sustaining us all and don't rain brimstone on the world due to some few abnormal humans

So God prefers a stolen mandate over a man loving another man. You don’t even know God.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Jaykay33(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2023
Rahkman:
actually is yoruba lagba! We are proud of him grin
Please next time say i'm proud of him, not WE b/c you are alone on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.