Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) (53028 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:11pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

No!

Civil right is not a world order!

Legalizing Marijuana or Homosexuality is not a world order.

It’s norming with the reality.

how do you know that homosexuality isnt the new world order he was talking about?

when did I mention civil rights or marijuana in my question?

if homosexuality is "norming with the reality" and you used the Bible as the basis for you stance on homosexuality, why then did the Bible condemn homosexuality? how did God deal with it?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2023
Happy married Life to the couple. We expect the seed and blessings of the union

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
okay

I hear you.
Do I know you? What's your other account?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2023
Nia69:
Do I know you? What's your other account?
i knew thonia&killmod with EmiDon.

Then Nia&kilbiz with Hatrick.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:05pm On May 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

His forum,his rules. You can live if you don't like it besides Seun is an atheist and the bigoted laws against homosexuality were inspired by religion so put two and two together

Abeg park somewhere....his forum, his rules.. radarada!!! You forget the same "his forum" is regulated by superior rules and bodies. If you don't have anything to say, read and crawl pass
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2023
I feel like puking
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Ever8090: 9:11pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Like I said, be patient. It’s legalization is less than 5 years.

Just watch the movie.
bross,...if you are gay as I suspect you are,..not even in the next 100 years, don't try That shit here in Nigeria, you won't live to tell the story ...
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by MadamOk(f): 9:13pm On May 24, 2023
Thank God sai na only the abroad all this dey exist
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Timetravel88: 9:16pm On May 24, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Shatap old balloon brain

So I will what ?

Bend your stinking gbegiri stinking ass and release sperm

For you to do what go into the world and multiply or get pregnant?

Malu

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 9:16pm On May 24, 2023
Ever8090:
bross,...if you are gay as I suspect you are,..not even in the next 100 years, don't try That shit here in Nigeria, you won't live to tell the story ...

I am not gay but a staunch advocate.

100 years you said? Be patient. Work in progress!

I am the renowned “staphylococcus” on this forum. Any movement I start, comes to reality

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Kimiso(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

It is ungodly, unholy, immoral, unconscionable, objectionable, aberration and utterly reprehensible.
please how did you know English this much,i need help
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 9:47pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

It is ungodly, unholy, immoral, unconscionable, objectionable, aberration and utterly reprehensible.

Please revisit history and get back.

The west did not teach Africans homosexuality. They thought us to be homophobic, saying it was evil and not of God. Homosexuality has been existing amongst Africans before colonization.

Read about Nyankh-Khnum and Khnum-hotep.

Even in Nigerian context, you will still find it in our history. Search deep in every language in Africa, they had names attached to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2023
Kimiso:
please how did you know English this much,i need help
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Blissfulness: 9:51pm On May 24, 2023
End time.
Sha after dead we shall know.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by RighteousI: 9:54pm On May 24, 2023
CHINEKE!

SO THIS GUY IS GOING TO RELEASE HIS SPERM IN THE OTHER GUY'S ASS.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i knew thonia&killmod with EmiDon.

Then Nia&kilbiz with Hatrick.
undecided Are you Victor?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nefort: 10:34pm On May 24, 2023
Rahkman:
actually is yoruba lagba! We are proud of him grin
I prefer "Yoruba Amaka" because it mocks Igbos. grin
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by chosengocap: 10:38pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Beautiful couples!

Happy Married Life!

May the blessing of the Lord be upon the family.

NONSENSE

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:38pm On May 24, 2023
Now I know why they are called Yoruba demons
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 10:42pm On May 24, 2023
chosengocap:

NONSENSE

It won’t change the happiness of those latest couples.

That’s just the bitter truth!

You are the one angry, they are married, and enjoying the honeymoon

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 10:46pm On May 24, 2023
Congratulations to them. Love over anything
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Blackman7: 10:47pm On May 24, 2023
Don't step foot in nigeria.

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Seriously is indirectly affecting the younger generation without them knowing

Exactly
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Abeg park somewhere....his forum, his rules.. radarada!!! You forget the same "his forum" is regulated by superior rules and bodies. If you don't have anything to say, read and crawl pass
His forum,his rules. Go create your forum and then you can regulate shit you don't like

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2023
Sultty:
🌚I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus. I'll be on a lookout in my immediate environment against gays make them no carry me go where I no know try harder bro gay-briel this format for what? So to legalize homosexualism??
I'm pretty sure no gay man wants your ass when there are fine ass gay men

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2023
gift2xl:

Laughable.
Ok
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2023
Handsome guys but no Brain at all.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sultty(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm pretty sure no gay man wants your ass when there are fine ass gay men
whatever ffagg. You guys are Satan's way of depopulating earth
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:42am On May 25, 2023
Nia69:
undecided Are you Victor?
no
EmiDon11
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On May 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
no

EmiDon11
Oh! Okay. So you're Hatrick too. Lol.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 5:10am On May 25, 2023
This is the kind of rubbish Linda will propagate on her useless blog
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:28am On May 25, 2023
na dem full uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.