Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually (66076 Views)

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by diogo23: 9:02am On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.
Do you listen to yourself? Do you know how many marry that scatter everyday because of sex?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by topsam1(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2023
M*d fellow... grin
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Me wey Fvck dey hungry per second

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

Even Tinubu knacks Remi more than that

Anyways pray hard bcuz I don witness over 8 people wey konji kill
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Renianses(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2023
Start by praying in tongues for 1hr every night. It will get worse just to discourage you that what you're doing is not working, but continue after a little while you're see your real wife back to her self again. The demon spirit causing the situation wants you to open another loop hole that will grant them more access into your finances. And they're the one giving you the thought.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

Blood of Zachariah!
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2023
marlow1962:
Bro if you have the chance to cheat, nigga do it.
This is rubbish, I'm married to you and both of us are sexually active, still you deny me kpekus, always giving out one stupid excuse or the other, meh is like you're mad.

Hahahahhahah you're too harsh, what if your wife did the Same thing to you.? Since women Now are the stronger sex?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by DMerciful(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2023
Stop being a simp, get another babe or another wife. Or divorce her and marry a woman that will make you happy. Life is too short.

You put a woman at home yet cannot get regular sex why sungle guys without women at home have sex 4 times a week. What an irony!
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by AbuAeesha: 9:23am On May 25, 2023
get a second wife legally.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Someone else is hitting the shit better than u
Are you sure
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by petrusevents(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2023
Victor2707:
You got married thinking there will be unlimited sex.

She want to use sex to control you to do her bidding because she knows you love sex.

That's her weapon.

Don't ever ask her for sex anymore.

Marry another wife if you can finance it. A younger one to be precise.

dumbest reply ever.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by KingMack(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
I wonder why married women no dey gree knack after them born. undecided

Babee shey ni de ke za mu dinga yin shi kulun in mu aure ko? 😊😉

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Adesina18111(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2023
Damn nigger grin[right][/right] grin[left][/left]

taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Victor2707: 9:37am On May 25, 2023
vision2050:
what if the second wife do same as first wife.

Women can't stand competition.

Check out Muslims men who married more than one wife. You will never hear them complain about their wives not giving them sex.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Divoc19(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2023
Get a matured side chick, regardless of age. She won't stress you. You have to be financially bouyant though
@ Nation1
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by christ007(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2023
primeredge:
Some men don't want to cheat, but some women, once they gave birth they started neglecting the man and hence give the men reasons to cheat and justify their actions
I swear you are right oo
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by christ007(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Someone else is hitting the shit better than u
that is what I’m thinking cause once a lady changes will all know she don see better hitting way past your
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Ebeano49(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2023
So una prick still dey rise despite all the hardship in the country?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by maasoap(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2023
ehay:
Do not engage in any extra marital affair. Cancer causing HPV is on the increase, Condom does not protect against it.
Condom does not protect against virus? I thought HIV is a virus and condom protects against it
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Afokesco(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
God created side chicks for a reason God created women to pleasure man
After God created Adam first Then saw that Adam was bored So he created pussy for Adam to fvck and enjoy.
That's why God made pussy so sweet He created woman because He noticed that Adam konji was getting out of hand. Adam was doing soapy every night alone and lonely.
That's the only reason God created woman. To satisfy Adam.
na you give Adam soap?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by maasoap(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.

She's denying you sex. The question is why? Do some findings, I hope you will like what you are going to find.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Augustwife: 10:19am On May 25, 2023
Wonderful
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by gannod(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2023
I wonder what is wrong with some of these women when it comes to the issue of sex as it concerns married couples. If you know you would deny your husband sex, why marry in the first place? When the husband commits adultery now, you would be shouting up and down..if you know you cannot cope, it is better to outsource it. You hardly hear such complaints from polygamous man.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by charlypoker(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as your wife is denying you sex, it doesnt mean you should go without it altogether. talk to her and let her know that:"due to your high libido and her constant excuses and denying you of sex, you will be looking for other ways to satisfy yourself sexually....EOD!"

Other ways like?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Augustwife: 10:47am On May 25, 2023
crackhouse:
U never cheated on her is because u no get money. If u have money u will do without bringing it up here.. if u can't get kpekus outside then go fugk ya self.

You are actually right
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by fredie107(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2023
Having the thoughts of cheating is what makea you human...

But don't start what you will regret later... If you are a Christian, report her to God. Simple
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by MansoryMX(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

In as much as you don’t want to hear this, I’m as much as your thinking faculty don’t want to think towards what I am about telling you I will still tell you. Do a thorough investigation, invade her privacy, her phone and search thoroughly brother. She might be cheating on you!
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by maasoap(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.
Funny you don't see that his marriage is already heading towards the rock. Remove sex from a marriage of young healthy couple and tell me what you have left?
Which one be "too much of sex" again?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Fearyourcreator: 11:11am On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Smiles... If my daughter denies her husband sex... I will advise the man to find another wife to satisfy him... That's nonsense
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by maasoap(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Sex usually dies with marriage after about 2 years. Twice a month? You are doing a lot better than many men. If you dare step outside, she will be the first to cry "infidelity!". Men with high libido do realize a tad too late after marriage that infrequent sex is the norm.

Good luck!

/

At what age of the couple? Twice month! Instead of twice a week. Lol
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Klass99(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2023
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by reucom: 11:28am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

I feel so concerned about your situation young man.
I will want to advise you not to cheat on your wife. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What you really want to do right now is to find out exactly why your wife is refusing you sex.
It could be that she have a secret that is pricking her conscience or you may have done something you did not even realize and she don't know how to tell you.

Talk to her about why she is behaving that way. If you can't get through to her then you will have to involve the family so you are able to get to the bottom of the matter.
Don't do anything drastic for now. Find out exactly what is happening with your wife.

May the Lord help you to sort this out in His name 🙏
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Baguni(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

That's why in Islam it's allowed marry more than a one wife.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Shugargal(f): 11:58am On May 25, 2023
whippersnapper:
its beginning to seem like we came to this world only to have sex. Not to sound tongue tied if my wife denies me sex i will have to force my way in there. like i fucking paid for that shit lipsrsealed

Oh God! This your comment scares da hell outa me, Jeez! This is one of the reason I stay away from men, its just all about sex and forceful part of it is the worst part of it all. I have seen can never be straight in this life. Men act like demons when it comes to sex. I think sex is supposed to be mutual. Shaking my head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.