Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually (66132 Views)

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by emmyforu: 7:28am On May 25, 2023
My brother i have a similar problem, i choose smoking my weed and drinking than cheating. But if i see knack elsewhere I go knack.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by MechanicMike: 7:28am On May 25, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

I patronized her yesterday

who SIOFRA? been there done that..i use to smash her last year August bro. shes my ex. she cant cook but she expert with microwave bro!¬!! ((REAL TALK)) smiley
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2023
eventainment:

Well, people are more concerned with what the guy says and ignores the woman. Women are basically moved by emotions you treat them well you get a good treat. Events they don't like becomes devastating for the parties involved.

As simple as that.... If you try making things hard for them, they make it harder for you. Who doesn't enjoy peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Xammie001(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2023
BRO you should know the wife is bitter or angry about something for her to be behaving this way,Telling her will cause more harm than good sir

MrBrownJay1:
as much as your wife is denying you sex, it doesnt mean you should go without it altogether. talk to her and let her know that:"due to your high libido and her constant excuses and denying you of sex, you will be looking for other ways to satisfy yourself sexually....EOD!"
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Xammie001(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2023
They got what they want already which are the number of kids they delivered,
from my data if a woman wants to give birth to 10 children she will do immediately after the 10th child she start misbehaving towards the man,Please check the families close to you well

Beebah321:
I wonder why married women no dey gree knack after them born. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by MechanicMike: 7:33am On May 25, 2023
OdefaGirl:

As simple as that.... If you try making things hard for them, they make it harder for you. Who doesn't enjoy peace of mind?

helo u have a good shance to make moiney please. are u intaressted in doing house girl work in the city & u be payed a coool 20k (10,000 naira.cash) a month with free break fast, dinar & lunch plus free rooom to sleep in with Fan & yor own pasonal bedsheet? My rich uncle is looookin for strong powerfull house girl. Do U WANT please? (no oofeincse) smiley
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Nicenixon: 7:35am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
no be all of them o, some still dy knock out their husband for bed after given birth to three to four children.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Osanoghodua1: 7:35am On May 25, 2023
Please sir, don't commit adultery, it can become a gateway for demons to invade one's family and finance. I'll advise you find out why she doesn't like having sex with you anymore, your marriage is still too young, though you're older than me in marriage. I hope your wife is still very respectful and calm? Well just find out and resolve it and insist on always having sex with her. Tell her about the marriage vows and the need to be submissive. Insist on always having sex with her. Adultery with a strange woman is highly costly, girls of these days are different from what we use to know, most now use voodoo and some are possessed. Don't Retk things up sir.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by wildikeman(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2023
DIVORCE HER
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by wildikeman(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Me wey Fvck dey hungry per second

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

Even Tinubu knacks Remi more than that

Anyways pray hard bcuz I don witness over 8 people wey konji kill

Epa!!!!! You dey lie oooo. Since this year i don knack obly twice. I never die now shooo. Calm down
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by ladywise: 7:41am On May 25, 2023
Follow Jane Felix ogbonna on Facebook and YouTube. Your problem will be solved
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by emanobis(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2023
Possible your wife is seeing another man
A woman can't naturally lose interest in her husband especially in d aspect of performing her conjugal rights.
I won't advice you to cheat, not because of Ur wife but because of individual integrity
The very day u do, u r no different from Ur wife...two wrongs can't make a right...it is never a revenge affair.
Finally, d earlier u run a DNA 🧬 check on Ur kids the better
Remain blessed
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2023
Victor2707:
You got married thinking there will be unlimited sex.

She want to use sex to control you to do her bidding because she knows you love sex.

That's her weapon.

Don't ever ask her for sex anymore.

Marry another wife if you can finance it. A younger one to be precise.

You be correctbro
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2023
Trust me, someone out there is hitting her hard and making her feel more like a woman.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2023
bestman09:
Getting a good side chick is expensive o.

Do your best to come together and enjoy your sexual life as before

Talking from experience?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as your wife is denying you sex, it doesnt mean you should go without it altogether. talk to her and let her know that:"due to your high libido and her constant excuses and denying you of sex, you will be looking for other ways to satisfy yourself sexually....EOD!"

Two times in a month is high libido ? I do not understand. The sex Na festival way suppose happen once a year?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by dfrost: 7:57am On May 25, 2023
Mr. Nation1, go ahead and do what's on your mind. You don't need public validation. If you sent public validation, tell us your real name, your wife's name, your date of birth, marriage certificate number, date of birth of your kids, your address so we can help you validate.

Also add the names, age and addresses of those girls you are eyeing too.

Man up and be real. Don't be a sissy.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.

Tell you wife that in months time, you will be taking a second wife. You can no longer taking her sex starvation. Smile while you are telling her. No simp oo. She will change after that. But abeg, if she cook food during that duration with better fish head and all. No chop ohhh! As you dey chop, you dey go meet you maker. Lol.

Nonetheless, if she doesn't change after you have informed her about taking a second wife, you know what to do.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by dfrost: 7:59am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:

You don marry?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by GREATOMOIYA: 8:05am On May 25, 2023
So sorry but please look inwards, your wife is having an affair outside marriage.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Quaddafi29: 8:07am On May 25, 2023
She has gotten a better lover, just find yourself a side chick and leave her alone. 6 years and two kids is enough. Get something outside and maybe get one or two love children and live your life
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by flyinnizam(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Simple, divorce her.
are u different?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by alezzy13: 8:14am On May 25, 2023
It's really sad and touching to see and hear such stories. It will shock you the number of married men suffering in silence, particularly those who made a vow to keep the bed undefiled. It's shouldn't be.

It is sad and unfair. sad

She knows her husband likes and needs sex, but deliberately withholds it. This is emotional terrorism.

I will never encourage adultery, but this nonsense needs to stop. It's not helping. Marriage is not a one-sided business.

Yes, they have emotions, but they are not children. You guys should stop giving weak excuses for them.

What of the needs of the man? Does it not matter? Is the wife the only one passing through stress??

The easy virtuous ladies out there, many who are equally stressed, service numerous customers daily, and you expect me accept that a wife cannot satisfy the needs of her only betrothed because she is 'stressed'? Abeg cut the crap!! angry

Yes, she may not always be in the mood, but out of respect for hubbys feelings and needs, she graciously offers herself and tell me if such a man will not go all the way for her. I know would! This to me is essence of marriage.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Psoul(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

You mean he should call his wife and say this to her.
Bros, come, are you married?
Do you know it's far better for him to divorce his wife than saying this to her.
That statement will empower the woman to also openly look for a way to be getting her own sexual satisfactions. How will the man feel about that. Can the man have any moral stand to stop her after telling her this?

Do you know that, the statement can bring out the devilish vile in that woman and she may secretly kill that man. Women do not think like men.

What this man need to do is just to go and make money. Probably, the wife is taking care of many things(financially) in the house and she will be like... after I've suffered outside to make ends meet and you'll still be bothering me with sex.

Do you know that when a man is not making enough money to take care of his wife, the sexual urge of that woman will drop. She may not necessarily be seeing another man outside.

That guy should go out more and hustle more. Ya jee chuba ego. He should go and hustle for money and this will make the woman to always be wet. Lack of money makes kpekus get dry.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Psoul(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2023
marlow1962:
Bro if you have the chance to cheat, nigga do it.
This is rubbish, I'm married to you and both of us are sexually active, still you deny me kpekus, always giving out one stupid excuse or the other, meh is like you're mad.

Bros, do you know about this sickness?
It is sexually transmitted. Even condom cannot prevent it. Be careful oo.

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by rapheal5(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Make her feel young, take her on dates, cook for her sometimes, tell her to rest while you take care of the kids. She’ll be more happy to have sex when she feels pampered. After having sex, take some chores from her on that day or the next, that way you’re training her mind that when she gives you sex, you’ll take some chores from her. She’ll be more inclined.

I swear some of you only get married so you can turn your wife to sex machine.
Do not try this, if u do u will have to do it every time u want to eat the cookie that's how their brain is wired these days....Don't do what you can't do for ever for any lady to get their attention...dem go enslave u..
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Ilomuanya: 8:45am On May 25, 2023
Some come with certain personalities. To control is her plan. She has given it to well very well before and suddenly withdraws.
Its just a tactic to have you under her control.
Those two times in a month is when she needed favour from you.
1. Always take it by force when u deem it necessary. Its ur right.
2. Be ready to worship her during sex. Tell her all she wants to hear.
3. Tell her you will report her to authorities she respects. Mean it n do it.
4. Be more nice and do compliment her.
5. Boost her ego.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Algold: 8:47am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

hahahaha werey
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by diogo23: 8:57am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.
Fisher of all make enquiries if she is cheating on you, if she's not cheating then you relax she will come around , sometimes it's stress
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Johncarlo07: 8:59am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

U no normal again I swear! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.