Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually (66016 Views)

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.

Relax.

Once a nice lady starts giving you attention outside, before you know what is happening, you will feel at home with her.
By the time you realize yourself, you guys are already knacking.

You won't remember again that you asked this question here online
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by payloader(m): 5:26am On May 25, 2023
I feel your pain bro. I've been there before. Just check yourself and see where you went wrong. Maybe your personal hygiene is suffering if you have mouth odour, or body odour, or ant other offensive habit, you can always change. Also, check if she's overstressed too. Her sexual health could also be an issue. Make sure she's well fed and nourished. N9 matter what happens, don't cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by JuanDeDios: 5:30am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Me wey Fvck dey hungry per second

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

Even Tinubu knacks Remi more than that

Anyways pray hard bcuz I don witness over 8 people wey konji kill
grin
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by faridasr: 5:45am On May 25, 2023
It’s better to be patient with her, she could be going through some difficulty in silence. Reach out and find out what the problem is and try to resolve. If nothing works you can marry a second wife.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by EndRape2(f): 5:48am On May 25, 2023
Too much of sex, can also cause prostrate cancer, so shouting you knack everyday and everywhere is not an achievement, it is foolishness, when you marry, you might not have sperm to satusfy your wife,

Dr approves sex Ones a week.

quote author=taylor89 post=123342986]Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

[/quote]
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by efezizi: 6:01am On May 25, 2023
Take her out alone without the kids.
Treat her as if you were asking her out again.
Talk to her.
Be the man, be her friend. Sex is not everything.
When she feels relaxed, she will bring to you.
Always remember. She agreed to marry you. Its yours!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by EndRape2(f): 6:03am On May 25, 2023
There are lot of things that can make a woman lost sexual attraction, with her partner .
They are
1. Violence: do you use to beat her? If yes this might be the reason ,she must have built hatrerd in her heart towards you.

2. Selfishnes : are you selfish? Maybe you are stingy with your money, you don't give her money , you do not take care of her needs ?

3. Respect, women also need respect, do you protect her from family and friends insuts? Do you insults her, and call her names , if yes then stop it.

4.check your cleanliness and neatness level, do you bath twice, brush twice, wash your boxers shave well?

5. Finally Sex is not done on the bed, sex starts from outside the bed, most Nigerian men feels after bride price or marriage the next thing is free access to everyday knacking, the answer is no

You must prepare your partner's heart ahead of sex, learn to call her, text her, buy little things when coming back, like shawama suya, just little little things, and give it to her, when she is eating it, be praising her, tell her sweet things ,that you are happy God gave her to you, appreciate all her efforts to make the marriage worth it, and taking care of the kids .

Finally learn to give her MouthAction, no woman rejects MouthAction, once you put your mouth down there she will open, and beg you to do it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Germi9: 6:05am On May 25, 2023
She don get wetin she want,Pikin.. so bro shift
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by newoffer: 6:06am On May 25, 2023
Sha no cheat with Olosho wey study project management.
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Faposky95: 6:06am On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.

You don see these beautiful children...?!
They both produced them together
And by the way, if he needs IT, it's because he needs it.
Madam, supply, before it's your story we start giving comments to.
Damn wives of this era,
No husband, complain
Marry complain
No children, Complain
Born children complain.
Women were and will be.....
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On May 25, 2023
Bros go out and explore. Girls boku for road and let your wife know about it, so as to format her brain
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Yugoos: 6:13am On May 25, 2023
Calm down. She will come around. Be patient.. we have all been there. Don't listen to unmarried folks with weak values. Patience is key.. when she returns na you go 💗 again

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by occfx: 6:25am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

She is cheating on you.... and the idiot is doing it better than you. That's my observation anyways, do yours diligenntly, spy her whatsapp with another phone and put spy cameras in the house where she won't notice, you will start observing strange movements.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Gr8amechi: 6:36am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.
Don't spoil your dignity, rather than have extramarital affairs, speak with her if no change then divorce her.

She might have left the marriage a long time ago.

But don't spoil your dignity by cheating, the honourable thing to do is seek divorce and have your space.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by fairchuks: 6:37am On May 25, 2023
A man gotta do what a man gotta do...
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by EmmaLege: 6:42am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

omo grin
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Teymanhenry(f): 6:43am On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.

One of the main reason a man gets married is sex. without it, I doubt any young man will fancy living with a woman with all their wahala

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by eteba(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2023
The street is calling brother, answer the clarion call, it's a call to service, we gat so much job to be done bro, join the band wagon, it's a community service......The Street calls!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Tremple8v: 6:48am On May 25, 2023
Abi someone else dey satisfy her codedly grin
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Kenechukwu98: 6:58am On May 25, 2023
I mean it if my partner deny me sex this way forget it by now I will be enrolling for tier 3 on this extra marital issue.. ogbeni ah go cheat the hell out of her but be cautious cos of dis
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by kingthreat(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as your wife is denying you sex, it doesnt mean you should go without it altogether. talk to her and let her know that:"due to your high libido and her constant excuses and denying you of sex, you will be looking for other ways to satisfy yourself sexually....EOD!"

I agree with you on this one. Don't be repressed in your relationship, speak out. But also get ready for the consequences, a woman unwilling to give you her body is most likely losing her love for you. This is one of the reasons some men get divorced as they get to feel love elsewhere better than home.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by frozen70(f): 7:03am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

There are no much advice to you

You did well to stop asking her since you know that it will still be rejected, worst still you don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore.

You see that thing your heart is telling you, follow your heart
Me I don't know what your mind is telling you but follow your mind

You are too young to get your engine knocked

Women have been using sex as a weapon and men have been getting solutions to it

Every problem get solution
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by respect80(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
God created side chicks for a reason
God created women to pleasure man

After God created Adam first
Then saw that Adam was bored
So he created pussy for Adam to fvck and enjoy.

That's why God made pussy so sweet
He created woman because He noticed that Adam konji was getting out of hand.
Adam was doing soapy every night alone and lonely.

That's the only reason God created woman. To satisfy Adam.

Be careful Mr God's PA
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by EmmyDJourno: 7:08am On May 25, 2023
If you have money and are attractive to other women, your wife go dey hustle you
I doubt if she is afraid of losing you, either ways, you need sidechick like this, coz she is either getting it elsewhere or her disdain for you has gone full circle, she never loved you, she just managed you
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by OdefaGirl(f): 7:12am On May 25, 2023
eventainment:
How's the sex event been? Boring? Same styles? No pre-intimacy? Quick ejaculation? Is she happy in the marriage? Do you down-talk her withany opportunity given? Are you maltreating her? Is she over worked?

Kids on Nairaland thinks marriage is boyfriend/girlfriend matter😂..... They won't be critical in asking some relevant questions as these.... No one knows if she's having Postpartum depression or trauma, no one asked how old is the last child, none of them asked if this woman is healing from surgery.
She might even be fed up with the dry sex life of Hubby or he's a one minute man who leaves her unsatisfied.

They just think like a one-way lane.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Basiljoe: 7:13am On May 25, 2023
Hypergamy doesn't care how long you have been together. ‐ Rational Male.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by verifiablefacts: 7:15am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
I wonder why married women no dey gree knack after them born. undecided

That's a thesis for you,we are waiting beeba.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by superCleanworks(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

Oh Lord. na human being you blast like this
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by hahn(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

It is possible she is already cheating on you.

If she no longer wants you to have sex with her then the best thing to do will be to divorce her and find a woman who is more sexually attracted to you.

Otherwise, she will most likely pin another man's pregnancy on you eventually.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by eventainment(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Kids on Nairaland thinks marriage is boyfriend/girlfriend matter😂..... They won't be critical in asking some relevant questions like these... No one knows if she's having Postpartum depression or trauma, no one asked how old is the last child, and none of them asked if this woman is healing from surgery.
She might even be fed up with the dry sex life of Hubby or he's a one-minute man who leaves her unsatisfied.

They just think like a one-way lane.....

Well, people are more concerned with what the guy says and ignores the woman. Women are basically moved by emotions you treat them well you get a good treat. Events they don't like becomes devastating for the parties involved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.