Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually (66060 Views)

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Nobody: 12:02am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
I wonder why married women no dey gree knack after them born. undecided
Because they are tired with housework, child raising and having a career. The woman need to communicate this to her husband because her husband is not a mind reader. They both can work out a schedule for sex often except Madam is having sex for another guy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by ConquerorK: 12:11am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.
This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.

Here's the advice I can give, check yourself and clear your conscience of all doubt that you've done anything against her, once it's not Abt something she's holding against you then talk to her and know why. If she's not giving a sensible reason then it's likely that there's someone else outside or she's just not attracted to you anymore then you have to weigh your options and decide what's best for you while also considering your children. You can bring her parents to the matter and if she still doesn't change then just go find someone else.
There's a limit to what a man can do for a woman for the sake of love and responsibilities
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by bentenny(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2023
Sorry OP!
You have lost your charm and she now knows your weakness hence she might likely use it on you when she is in need of something precious to her!
In local parlance,you have entered the 'see finish' stage!
What should you do?
Deprive her of attention including asking for sex...Comon that's too belittling!
Start adding value to yourself and try hitting the gym to get into shape!

Once she starts to notice your distance,she might likely assume you are cheating....No wahala,,,Let her keep assuming and let the jealousy unsettle her!
There is nothing that unsettles a woman as knowing or thinking she has a competition somewhere that is giving her hubby all the sex styles! cheesy
When she tries to seduce you,this time deny her and keep doing so until she apologises for what she has done to you!
After apologising and she now knows who is the boss,let her know you will never tolerate such behaviour from her henceforth!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by tiswell(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2023
You have to sit her down and have a heart-to-heart talk with her. One thing I know about women is that their acceptance or refusal of sexual advances is usually emotionally triggered.

Are there ways you might be insensitive to her needs? Do you guys actually have a bonding time or is it only when you wanna do the do that you get close to madam? Do you fight her and yell at her over simple things? Does she find sex with you painful or enjoyable?

If it's no to all the above, then it might be for deeper reasons but having a conversation with her would go a long way.
her ex is somewhere in the picture sad

Don't stress it!
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Barcalee: 12:31am On May 25, 2023
What was your sex life like after having the two kids,was it like when you guys started?
Do you guys have unresolved issues or have been having issues overtime? If my first answer is yes and the second is no,there may be a third party in your marriage.
However, cutting off the head is not the solution to a nagging headache. Be patient,I know it's hard but you must be. What do you know or what kind of lady do you know you'll go have an encounter with sexually ,don't do something you'll later regret.
Be patient and prayerful,and also be sensitive. I have not seen a problem that patience has not solved
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Alonso91(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2023
It's like Nigeria is d capital of dysfunctional marriage in d world.....

Everytime, everywhere all na marriage wahala

This thing called marriage sef no be scam so?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Nobody: 12:42am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Me wey Fvck dey hungry per second

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

Even Tinubu knacks Remi more than that

Anyways pray hard bcuz I don witness over 8 people wey konji kill

Hahaha Hoeloreeburukuh Someborygrin
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Nobody: 12:46am On May 25, 2023
Victor2707:
You got married thinking there will be unlimited sex.

She want to use sex to control you to do her bidding because she knows you love sex.

That's her weapon.

Don't ever ask her for sex anymore.

Marry another wife if you can finance it. A younger one to be precise.

Wereey The Special Advisergrin

And the Same Cycle Continues which will even come with More Serious & Complicated Problems.

Most Men are Not Wise Afterall. Black Men Precisely.

It's the Reason why Very Few Wise Powerful Men are Lording over Billions of Men.

It's Clear.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Nobody: 12:55am On May 25, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Whats Happening?

All these Wailing Married men thread. sad 😒

According to Rapper Erigga, WHEN WIFE TRAVEL, HUSBAND MAKE YOU......

They are Wailing and Singing like a Birdgrin

Sex that Women/Ladies are begging me for is what these cry cry grown babies are begging for lolgrin

FoooooooooLsgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by matemate: 1:07am On May 25, 2023
undecided undecided

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Rexzivyson99(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2023
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Panda7(m): 1:22am On May 25, 2023
poster dnt mind the boasters above they are fantasizing their imagination some are prolly single and are moved by motions and pictures.. most married women stop having sex unless for reproduction purpose just as we see in most animal.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by finallybusy: 1:48am On May 25, 2023
SMH at how sex is food to Africans. Abeg, go and get it outside. You will be better off.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Sulaimon123(m): 1:49am On May 25, 2023
Don't even try to tell her because if you do your wife can charm you and you will be in everlasting bondage.. All you need to do is to get new girl secretly and be banging each other untill she realise her madness and if she doesn't stop for like a year kindly marry another wife.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:50am On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.
Dont forget our problems are differ . Are you married if you aren't prepare for it,it's gonna shock you and understand better when you are married.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by thuxzwda1: 2:30am On May 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as[b]"due to your high libido and her constant excuses and denying you of sex, you will be looking for other ways to satisfy yourself sexually....EOD!"[/b]

Never discuss this with your wife grin
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by thuxzwda1: 2:33am On May 25, 2023
My wife's sister na my bestie so......why worry? grin
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Jeffy1206(m): 2:46am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

You're sick! And you think it's a good thing? Too much of everything they say...
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by totalhouse(m): 2:49am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.

Talk to your wife about your concern and sure she will make adjustments. Don't cheat on her for anything. The repercussions can be damning. God be with you.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Betterworld001: 3:03am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
. It happens in some women. Because of Pregnancy/childbirth truama, hormonal imbalance, or pressure on raising the children etc, etc. Op, I advise you get her some aphrodisiac like the Spanish fly or chocolates. Try & be more romantic, help her even in the kitchen, spend time with her to chat, take her out, give her a massage etc, while you pretend you don't want sex from her. She'll come around naturally on her own. If this doesn't work, PRAY to God knowing that Satan wants to scatter your home & you are about letting him by falling into Adultery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by 1stola: 3:17am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.
Reasons:
She's using sex as a weapon to get something or to control you...
She's cheating on you...

It's either one of both of those reasons
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by 1stola: 3:27am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
It's mostly the OLOSHOS...
Girls with numerous bodycount before marriage...
Girls that already knows how to use sex as a weapon...
Girls that knows how to control and manipulate with sex...

GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT ARE VERY DANGEROUS TO MARRY...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:55am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

Sex is not everything. Don't kill yourself over nothing. Sex is really overrated in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by lonelydora: 4:09am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

Don't have prostrate for nothing o. Pretend to have a girl you are seeing outside. Fake some calls sometimes, fake some chats and let her see it. Thank me later.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by gare(f): 4:14am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

If you both have talked about it and still no change, you divorce her or marry a second wife, it's a lot more better than cheating.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by gare(f): 4:15am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

Guy you are sick you need serious help no be joke 🤣🤣
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by emynike2001(m): 4:25am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

Op you omitted something in your write up am sensing if its true?

Is she more gainfully employed or the other way round earns income than you do?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by kingsceemark(m): 4:27am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

Very SIMP personal man, wey side chicks full everywhere, you want to die on top of one expired toto
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by olibeans: 4:39am On May 25, 2023
Oboy go outside and knack.
This is Africa and it's not a sin ....
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by duduade: 4:51am On May 25, 2023
Your hygiene have you thought of it... Brushing and all
Do you continue to make efforts to look clean sharp and good
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by vision2050: 5:07am On May 25, 2023
Victor2707:
You got married thinking there will be unlimited sex.

She want to use sex to control you to do her bidding because she knows you love sex.

That's her weapon.

Don't ever ask her for sex anymore.

Marry another wife if you can finance it. A younger one to be precise.
what if the second wife do same as first wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.