Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Boyfriend Has Ass Worshiping Fetish. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Ass Worshiping Fetish. (4609 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Ass Worshiping Fetish. by pussyphilia(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28
Op, there's nothing wrong with your boyfriend! Don't mind all these hypocrites talking trash here about rituals. Your guy just adores you and find rimming as a way of expressing how much he desires you.

Like someone said up there, you must be neat and perfect enough for him to crave you to the point of licking your butt. I've been there and done it. There are some caliber of girls you'll be with and you'll feel like eating up everything from them. Rimming is even small, I've begged a cute girl to pee into my mouth before.

It's a way of expressing how deeply you desire your woman.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? / Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.