Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima (44378 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by wonder233: 3:38pm On May 26, 2023
Bro you can be from any ethnic group, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you're not jubilating because the person will turn the country around. And If that is not your reason for jubilating, bro na nonsense Stockholm syndrome jubilation you dey jubilate. I don't care about Obi, Atiku or Tinubu.
Peacecore:
I'm an Igbo and I'm jubilating bcoz I know that Atiku will never than Tinubu
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by rolams(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Eleyi is still sleeping on a bicycle. Wake up bro. Tinubu will be sworn in on Monday 29th of May 2023. He'll be there till 2031 God willing.

Who is stopping him from being sworn in? What's my business with him being sworn in?

Whoever wins the at the end of the whole exercise will still be our president whether anybody like it or not nau!

I am not against anybody! Tinubu o, Obi o, Atiku o. They are all politicians and they know what they are looking for. I have no time to waste fighting for them.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by chukel(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2023
Press9jatv, how far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Peacecore: 3:50pm On May 26, 2023
wonder233:
Bro you can be from any ethnic group, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you're not jubilating because the person will turn the country around. And If that is not your reason for jubilating, bro na nonsense Stockholm syndrome jubilation you dey jubilate. I don't care about Obi, Atiku or Tinubu.
Like I said before, this judgment, if it had said otherwise, Atiku would've been the one to be sworn in not Obi or any other person. I'm therefore jubilating because I know that Atiku will never be better than Tinubu. He'll just go there to recover all the money he has spent since GE started running, and besides another 8yrs of a Northerner is not allowed. You got it now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by onuman: 4:44pm On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/26/supreme-court-dismisses-pdps-suit-challenging-double-nomination-of-shettima/amp/
In other words, next election, if there will ever be; a party can nominate any candidate who can win elections for it as presidential candidate, governorship candidate, senatorial candidate, HoR candidate, State Assembly election candidate. The candidate wins all the posts for the political party.

If anyone who is not from the party complains, the complainant is an interloper, busybody, and stranger to the party therefore has no right to complaint even though he has a lot to lose from the action of multiple candidacy for an aspirant.
Nigeria's going to the drains.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by donphilopus: 5:02pm On May 26, 2023
onuman:

In other words, next election, if there will ever be; a party can nominate any candidate who can win elections for it as presidential candidate, governorship candidate, senatorial candidate, HoR candidate, State Assembly election candidate. The candidate wins all the posts for the political party.

If anyone who is not from the party complains, the complainant is an interloper, busybody, and stranger to the party therefore has no right to complaint even though he has a lot to lose from the action of multiple candidacy for an aspirant.

Are you this daft? When Shettima was announced as the running mate to Tinubu, he immediately withdrew his senatorial candidacy. After withdrawing, his name was then submitted. So what nonsense are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by 7arrows: 5:03pm On May 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Tinubu did say, Emi lokan yesterday, it has become his today. There are no certainties but there are great probabilities which are so close to certainties through permutations.

I sense u r a baba ijebu player. I beg give me prediction. Smiles
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BRIMBRAM: 5:12pm On May 26, 2023
7arrows:

I sense u r a baba ijebu player. I beg give me prediction. Smiles

I don't gamble, I never have. All I do is pay my dues and expect success which is 90%.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Outstandingmam: 5:17pm On May 26, 2023
onuman:

You yourself know deep down that what you wrote makes no sense.

Did Shettima's name appear on the ballot anywhere other than as VP candidate?

Did INEC publish his name in the final list of Senate candidates released in August 2022?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Outstandingmam: 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Are you this daft? When Shettima was announced as the running mate to Tinubu, he immediately withdrew his senatorial candidacy. After withdrawing, his name was then submitted. So what nonsense are you saying?

They're just being mischievous. Unfortunately some of them allowed some smart folks build huge social media following on their heads from these conspiracy theories and they'll start milking them for all it's worth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by favor914: 5:22pm On May 26, 2023
onuman:

Basketmouth, you never hide your face in shame?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by onuman: 5:27pm On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

All of you insulting here know that you are lying - on TAQQIYA.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Emu4life(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
Bad News :

Diesel now N540 from depot
Cooking Gas is now N600 per KG

No announcements from Media....

This would not trend , and Oloriburuku ruffy fire rufai Oseni would not tweet about this...
Any reason as to the sudden change please, I'm surprised by the latest development.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Raf4: 5:58pm On May 26, 2023
wonder233:
Who is "you"? I'm not ibo.
If you hate them so much, do I have to suffer as a result? Or is it just Ibos and Yorubas that are in this country? If two of you hate each other so much, you guys should leave Nigeria for the rest of ua and go and fight yourselves to death.

Did I mention ibo in my comment? You said "one ethnic group" and I sent you back to the same ethnic group you're defending.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by KingRoiz: 9:08pm On May 26, 2023
Aaahhh...in Akwa Ibom diesel is 740 and cooking gas is 750 per kg...
Which state are u?

fuckJones:
Bad News :

Diesel now N540 from depot
Cooking Gas is now N600 per KG

No announcements from Media....

This would not trend , and Oloriburuku ruffy fire rufai Oseni would not tweet about this...
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by press9jatv: 11:06pm On May 26, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Same way overvoting case was dismissed because BVAS machines were not presented in court in Osun case. Let's see how you will defeat Tinubu at the tribunal.
Bvas machines was presented in the court of justice. It was justice kume that didn’t rule on what Pdp and INEC presented in the tribunal court of justice.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by chukel(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2023
onuman:

you guys should stop pandering to nonsense from social media. Have you read the judgement? There was no double nomination. You guys should have small sense naa

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by chukel(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2023
press9jatv:
Bvas machines was presented in the court of justice. It was justice kume that didn’t rule on what Pdp and INEC presented in the tribunal court of justice.
shame no gree you respond to my comment. Read this and start making informed reasoning and deductions.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by seunmsg(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2023
onuman:

There was no double nomination but as usual, you prefer to fly around with fake news and propaganda. Read the judgement of the Supreme Court and stop talking nonsense all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Asswipemod: 1:38pm On May 27, 2023
seunmsg:

It is too late for that.

Our lawyer auditor. Auditor Kadoso Mutairu SAN aka seunmsg!😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2023
BossLA:

That is not what the constitution says
We must follow the constitution else naija becomes a lawless state
am not sure u read the 99 constitution perhaps it's Cambodia constitution
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by manchyme: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country.
All the prophecies said something will happen to prevent it.
I trust you, Lord

How far?
Those people don scam you.
How far with your prophecies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police / Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.