Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima (44328 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Pwettylinda(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2023
Na so we go dey hear grin grin

Useless Judiciary
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Tflex01: 10:53am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Those who hinged their hope on today's judgment would have to swallow the bitter pill.

Jagaban will be sworn in on Monday and he will rule them for at least 4 years.

Lol I still heard some prophesies yesterday that Tinubu will not be sworn in. In respect to today's judgement. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Tflex01: 10:53am On May 26, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Na so we go dey hear grin grin

Useless Judiciary

Stay away from sniper pls.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by merit455(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. 🤣

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President as from Monday next week till 2031. He will then handover to a competent northerner.
Are u coming to Abuja for the swearing inn,hope u have transport.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by HayB100(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2023
Some people go still die before Monday, Oloun, government go just dey pick dead bodies everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by defash8: 10:54am On May 26, 2023
This Obi must be powerful, this is PDP case but they're calling out Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by obembet(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country.
All the prophecies said something will happen to prevent it.
I trust you, Lord

Rest, Tinubu will rule this country for the next 8yrs.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by dalaman: 10:54am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Keep dreaming.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by muykem: 10:54am On May 26, 2023
There's no case at first instance. 2m is too small against PDP.

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Rebic(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2023
Natural2Heal:
If Tinubu is going to lost at election tribunal, the double nomination's case is the real solid ground. The other petitions are frivolous and irrelevant.

Since Supreme court has made judgement in favour of Tinubu, he will remain Nigerian president in the next 4 years.

Which other cases are irrelevant and frivolous?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by obembet(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President as from Monday next week till 2031. He will then handover to a competent northerner.

Werey, u want that boy to commit suicide abi grin

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Winning123: 10:55am On May 26, 2023
You very post is the reason the so called prophecy will not come to past. God loves all men and wants everyone to be saved. Go and read the Book of Jonah so you can have peace.

Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Pwettylinda(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2023
Tflex01:

Stay away from sniper pls.

Hahahaha for dat hunger wey dey beat you so.. if them check your balance e no pass 12k 😄😄
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Akungitit: 10:56am On May 26, 2023
Please where can I watch Obedients crying LIVE?
I LIKE TO SEE THEM CRY.🤣🤣😂😂

14 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Obiedun(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2023
The enemies fell again. Kikikikikiki

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by orewa10: 10:56am On May 26, 2023
Give up guys. Tinubu is here to stay. We pray for his tenure favour Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by dalass(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Fake prophecies grin

Stop believing lies grin

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Princeton92(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2023
Why's all of these just so funny?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Tflex01: 10:56am On May 26, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Hahahaha for dat hunger wey dey beat you so.. if them check your balance e no pass 12k 😄😄

Send a pm. Let me take care of you and your mum.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by azikiweironsi(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2023
ELOFOKAN BALE!!!!
I talk am before.
No shaking for Asiwaju
Obidients should continue searching for their lost manhood

14 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by obembet(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

You are troublesome cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There nothing they can do about it....

I will get this frame to my office on Monday

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2023
It’s done

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by obembet(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2023
orewa10:
Give up guys. Tinubu is here to stay. We pray for his tenure favour Nigeria
u get sense of jare

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by GeneralPula: 10:57am On May 26, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by HopeSpencer: 10:57am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

They should steer clear of sniper from now till Monday. Their wailing starts on Monday till 2039. If they still fail to build bridges, it shall continue till 2055. cheesy

You are wicKET.

11 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by donphilopus: 10:58am On May 26, 2023
merit455:
Are u coming to Abuja for the swearing inn,hope u have transport.

Where do you want me to flex you on Tuesday after the Monday swearing in? 😂 Gimme any good location around Wuse 2. I'm in a good mood now.

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by smartemperor042: 10:58am On May 26, 2023
Will that make life better for ordinary Nigerians?

To the mod that banned me, i go soon leave the platform for una!

donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by olumike001(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
That's blasphemy...
If you trust God, go n rest, you cannot trust God and still want your own thin to come to pass...

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by SIONKPO1(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2023
Akungitit:
I want to see IPOB tears😂😂🤣😇😇
Werey PDP took BAT to court but your mumuness thinks its iBo.
Boy try hustle o so that those Igbo boys no go dey bang your wife and daughter inside your room ooooo
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Poisonousman: 10:58am On May 26, 2023
When them done share 100 billion Sanwolu borrow give judges.. I knew the case would be dismissed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Christistruth03: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by gotnel: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
Take your mind away from negative thoughts.
Millions are trusting in the Lord to make 29 of May a reality.
God is on the throne for all Nigerians.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report / Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.