Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander (63568 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Morphinne: 1:12am On May 28, 2023
LikeAking:
When China become Russia?
Russia is a vast country that cuts across Europe and Asia and the Asian parts are called Siberia and yes, they look Asian, you are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by 12345baba(m): 1:52am On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Since he decided to post himself on a public faceless forum, it becomes my business.

Only an untidy person will like that unkept looking kind of a hair.

He really needs a clean haircut to compliment his look.
u no know say the go help dey protect am from cold?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by jikins(m): 1:55am On May 28, 2023
Sibbb:

I don’t know what people gain by coming online to deceive their fellow Nigerians, I just keep quiet because if I drop facts about him gullible Nigerians will come for me. But he is a lier. He exaggerates

Drop facts so people aren't blindly deceived.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Dmama1991: 1:56am On May 28, 2023
Lies upon lies thats why i hate this children from sadwest, i lived in Russia 4 3years , avoid Russia i repeat avoid Russia, if u like take my advice if u like go Russia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by jikins(m): 2:00am On May 28, 2023
Dmama1991:
Lies upon lies thats why i hate this children from sadwest, i lived in Russia 4 3years , avoid Russia i repeat avoid Russia, if u like take my advice if u like go Russia

Wetin Russia do you boss. Abeg drop story make we hear

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mukthar2000(m): 2:04am On May 28, 2023
Thanks for all this information bro, more blessing. One love
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 2:18am On May 28, 2023
Why is putin sending young russian soldiers to their death in ukraine. What is your position concerning the war in ukraine?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olugabbie(m): 2:42am On May 28, 2023
Failure2019:
You sure say na Russia you go

Abi no be Myanmar be that

He is in Sakhalin republic. The Russians there are Mongols I guess.

Just like Chechnya republic, the Chechens are Muslims.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by bitbillionaire: 2:54am On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you saying when it's cold we're not supposed to look after ourselves?

The dude is not even keeping his hair well combed.

This babe, you are going to be a very nagging wife from the way I am seeing you. I just pity the man who will marry you.

If you are in love with the guy just go straight to the point and say so. Stop beating about the bush.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olugabbie(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

No western media confused me, i am a traveler old one for that matter from 1999, i have almost visited all the countries in Europe schengen countries and non schengen countries even to the poorest of them all Albania

Have you visited Russia?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Snakedoctor1: 3:05am On May 28, 2023
I have relations in Russia. Hearing all these for the first time. With all the sanctions against Russian economy? Please seek further information before japaing to Russia!

No even when the west has sent F36 death merchant for offensives in Russia when Ukraine is nudged to so launch.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olugabbie(m): 3:05am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Those girls are yakutian and Chinese. Yakutians look like Chinese and remember I live in the international students dormitory. Most people in my dormitory are international students too.

They are not Chinese. They are maorly Mongols.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olugabbie(m): 3:11am On May 28, 2023
Habsolate:
He who have ears should hear or rather listen, Russia is no go area I've been there for a Year, no where in Russia you can make such soft cash of about 600000k Naija money even in the Almighty Moscow city is not applicable, To cut it short, Russia pay monthly salary like highest 40000Rubles(210000K)which I know it's a cut throat task to even get in Moscow.
I think my guy is in "Tambov" if I may guessed.
Those bushy hair was caused by Russia SAPA

Okay!

Tambov is in European part of Russia. Sakhalin Republic is in Siberia sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olugabbie(m): 3:13am On May 28, 2023
viodemus:
lol.

Tell that fool*sh lossian army guy, that one toe in the blessed country of Ukraine, with any form of aggression, without Ukraine invitation, means swift death. Lossia is better off throwing kanzals and drones at Ukraine, while the patriot interceptors perfect their craft. It might get to a point when Ukraine will be fighting on Russian soil. Fool*sh and useless country.

I can feel your pain bro. But getting angry with your phone won't help... Just go and join the Ukrainian military.

Tell them to send you to Bakhmut after training.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olugabbie(m): 3:16am On May 28, 2023
Habsolate:
No job in Russia Federation, if you wanna Japa rather go to Western Europe or places like US UK AUSTRALIA CANADA. Those are the places where I think one can easily integrate into society, as for Russia I traveled far and wide searching for jobs the only available job in Russia are labourer in construction site, giving out flier to passerby, supermarket job that's all which you may not even get at all. Then we were like 10 but unfortunately none make a headway.

The Nigerians that JAPA to Western Europe, not all of them are lucky. That is life. JAPA too is a risk.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by richmond500: 4:16am On May 28, 2023
fx45:
You're not going anywhere. You will stay here and perish with Tulumbu. Many of you are very soulless creatures. After shouting Jagaban like a lunatic, you want to leave the mess behind and japa to where? It will NEVER happen! Animals in human form
So if someone ask question about living cost, it means the person wants to run.

Very senseless
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:24am On May 28, 2023
OP EXAGGERATES just too much.your sugarcoating is too much.Russia is good but 1.2m monthly for dish washing.please and please dont sugarcoat too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by online4business: 4:57am On May 28, 2023
Jostoman:
guy man Russia wan use this one to recruit nigerians for their senseless war in ukraine. Wetin i wan go do for russia wey dey force innocent citizen to partake in their senseless war in ukraine.

I will love to travel to Canada, UK or US

The leading cause of death in those three countries you mention is in the food you eat.

Big pharma is running American., Neo Nazi Israel is controlling American.

Tel avi Israel is the gay capital of the world

Russian is better than America.

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Lekan239(m): 5:03am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:
I am not sure. One of you have to come for studies and the rest can come assuming you are legally married to her (wife)
Maybe 2.5m
wow. Just 2.5m. But that cold ehn
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by viodemus: 5:10am On May 28, 2023
olugabbie:

I can feel your pain bro. But getting angry with your phone won't help... Just go and join the Ukrainian military.

Tell them to send you to Bakhmut after training.

Russian army guy, you don't know what I have done for Ukraine remotely or near by or on ground. Anyway, we know Russia is about to forcefully and naively support the islamics here in Africa, so it is currently better to be prepared here. We don't want to be aloof like Ukraine was before the impending assault from Russia.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2023
Lekan239:
wow. Just 2.5m. But that cold ehn
2.5m for 3 people, dont go and be stranded with that amount.Op is sugar coating too much.Do your own personal findings ,done rely on everything the OP said.you cannot get dish washing that pays 1.2m.i know what am saying
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by TheSuperX(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
You know that your prophesies will never come true πŸ˜‚

@OP, enjoy yourself man and stay safe out there.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by TheSuperX(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2023
Dmama1991:
Mumu u wey dey Ajegunle, every faceless bozo dey claim say Dem dey live for abroad here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
be decieving your self, if he didn't get out of that place as fast as he can, WWIII will meet him there. You know the rest
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Mrtaye: 6:11am On May 28, 2023
haybhi1:

Keep shut and stop attempting to be too defensive! It's his hair, like he likes it, like many of us like it. Keep shut about it, cos it's absolutely none of your business!
Mugu is there anything wrong in the suggestion ni

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by blahc007: 6:17am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

English teachers earn about 600k (naira) per month working part times
Dish washers and toilet cleaners earn about 1.2m (naira) per month working part times.
What do you think? wink
You can live a good life in Russia with only (200,000 naira a month)
You can live a very good life with anything above that. (Especially as students)
You can apply for residency a few days after entering Russia (my city. I am not sure about other cities)
Russian language is not as tough as you think. Most Africans starts speaking it naturally after just four to six months in the country. (It's very tough from the beginning though)
You need to know and understand the Russian language to do anything in Russia! (Except teaching English and washing dishes and toilets)
Truck drivers earn between 1.5m (naira) to (3m) naira a month. (Housing and feeding and healthcare and school fees for your first child all taken care of by the government or the company you are working for. Only possible after you obtain residency though)
RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY COLD! I live in the coldest part. Minus 60 degrees Celsius in winter. Hot water will freeze and turn to snow if you just throw it up.
Life can be hard in Russia if you don't have a good health.
My school fees is about 3.6 million per year. I am not on scholarship but funny enough we were told Russian government pays 50% of our tuition fees (Africans) as long as you maintain above 50% in Al your courses. This is not difficult at all considering exams are written three times for the same course in the same semester in Russia. FOR YOU TO FAIL A COURSE, IT MEANS YOU DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE THREE EXAMS! so, I only pay about 1.5 million a year, baba Putin is paying the rest for me. In my school, we pay school fees bits my bits every month like a local contribution lol seriously they make it too easy.
Even in medical school, there are no exams for some courses. Just assignments. This is why we can study with the Russian language and still do well.
So Russia good like this, yet USA and other foolish NATO countries will portray Russia as a wicked country, and force us to believe it...
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Christian36: 6:23am On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
You need to get a haircut because that hair is πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
You heard that the place is extremely cold and you still want him to cut his hair so that his brain should freeze up abi.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Mrtaye: 6:24am On May 28, 2023
Barims:

You are too loquacious, try to be less garrulous. I wonder why you south Africans hate seeing Nigerians succeedπŸ€” and it's on the same Nigeria forum you are spitting this nonsense. Hypocrisy!!!
Ogbeni stop this hate nonsense, where is the hate here naw

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Barims(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Your little sister will take care of you on my behalf with her evil laugh..🀣🀣🀣

grin u are not okay πŸ‘Œ
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by gimakon2(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Moscow

1.) What does Russians call Moscow?
2.) Name 3 notable things in Moscow you know ?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Keji1012(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2023
Is it possible for me wife to come do get masters there while I'll be a dependent?

What's the job opportunities like for dependant and student sir ?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by gimakon2(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
be decieving your self, if he didn't get out of that place as fast as he can, WWIII will meet him there. You know the rest

WW3 didn't start since , it will start now , because he went there? grin
Have you been to Russia before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.