Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander (63552 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 11:15pm On May 27, 2023
validplanet:

Is work easy to get for foreigners?

Are there no jobless Russians?
Yes there are LAZY Russians. You can't blame them, some people here are paid by the government for just existing. I know of a girl receiving about $4000 a month for just existing because her race are now almost extinct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by viodemus: 11:16pm On May 27, 2023
lol.

Tell that fool*sh lossian army guy, that one toe in the blessed country of Ukraine, with any form of aggression, without Ukraine invitation, means swift death. Lossia is better off throwing kanzals and drones at Ukraine, while the patriot interceptors perfect their craft. It might get to a point when Ukraine will be fighting on Russian soil. Fool*sh and useless country.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 11:16pm On May 27, 2023
LordErrk:

So no house job or residency?
Still a student sir
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by finallybusy: 11:20pm On May 27, 2023
I dey fold arms look you. No go jam skinheads that side.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Habsolate: 11:21pm On May 27, 2023
No job in Russia Federation, if you wanna Japa rather go to Western Europe or places like US UK AUSTRALIA CANADA. Those are the places where I think one can easily integrate into society, as for Russia I traveled far and wide searching for jobs the only available job in Russia are labourer in construction site, giving out flier to passerby, supermarket job that's all which you may not even get at all. Then we were like 10 but unfortunately none make a headway.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mastermaestro(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
Democracy in Africa is no no we need iron hand in this our continent let us assume that it is Abacha that's at the helm of power in our nation will Bandit and Boko Haram be a thing that will be giving us sleepless night..

Democracy is evil in Africa and need to be stoped let people practice what will give them rest of mind is Spain and Denmark a democratic nation because the last time I checked they use the monarchy style of government but na our own those useless West no one make we prosper

I am telling you bro. Imagine wasting billions of Naira to conduct elections every four years that produce thieves across the board. Funds that could be used to develop and build world-class infrastructure like China and Russia. After electing these people, we waste the remaining resources to fund their lavish lifestyles. Yet we say we don't have money.

Africa needs to find its real political identity. Democracy does not belong in Africa. I remember guys who found economic success in Ghadaffi's Libya. They came back twice a year living big here in Nigeria. Today who goes to Libya? The West wanted democracy for them. How e be now?

Neither Qatar, UAE, nor Saudi Arabia practise democracy, yet they enjoy stability, peace and economic prosperity that some Western countries can only dream of. Make democracy go sleep jor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Babathanks(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I have a first degree in Microbiology. I completed my NYSC too. I had my first degree from Unilorin when I was 19.
We are the same thing ooo, I’m a graduate of microbiology, I want to japa also ooo. Baba Abeg drop your WhatsApp line for me maybe you can put me through on how to get to Russia
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by LordErrk: 11:34pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Still a student sir

No o, I just don't understand what you mean by you'd be graduating with a Specialty in Paediatrics. Does this mean when you graduate, you'd automatically become a consultant Paediatrician?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by BidenDTrounced: 11:46pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
Amen.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by musicwriter(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2023
@all asking why the girls in the picture looks Asian.

Answer: Russia is a massive country occupying one tenth of the Earth's land, so there are many countries that border Russia, at least 14 countries share borders with Russia. In fact, if you wanted to travel by road from Western to Eastern Russia, it would take you more than a week. If that's not enough to understand how big, let me add that Russia has 11 timezones!! If it's 11 PM in one part of Russia, it would be 10 AM the next day in another part of Russia.

@all those talking down on Russia, that's because you've been brainwashed by the West.

Indeed, Russia is the only white country on the planet that genuinely loves black people. Russia even fought against white people to set you free. But BBC and CNN won't tell you that.

The only part of Russia where you may experience racism is the part closest to Europe. Ask yourself; why? Because that's near the part of the world that has always hated black people from time immemorial. And considering the size of Russia, the people that hate you in Russia are not ethnically Russian but European or at least European influenced.

If you want to learn a little history about how much Western nations hate Africa and black people in general, and how Russia loves you, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "European crimes in Africa - European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa"

I've attached map of Russia to enable anyone see how big the country

EDITED: Nairaland isn't allowing me to attach image. Go to Google and search "map of Russia". Look at the map and you'll understand.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by BidenDTrounced: 11:52pm On May 27, 2023
Treadway:
I feel you jare. I myself have 3 friends living in Russia for over 10 years and they are living large. Married to drop-dead gorgeous Model spec women. I swear one would think if you werent a superstar you couldn't get those kind of women. They like men
who can knack and my Padi's repped well in that regard (lol), and today they are all married with gorgeous kids. When some pea brained people here make statements like Russia is a bad place to be I just laugh. The major reason most flock to UK Canada Aussie US, is first and foremost they are the popular destinations, and cos they speak English. Learning a new language is a major issue...but those who can do it, abeg dem go enjoy. just imagine living in Norway, koni da fun US...😁😎. My pals in Russia are living large, as in LARGE!

Ah aye mi cry
What am I doing in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 27, 2023
Your little sister will take care of you on my behalf with her evil laugh..🤣🤣🤣
Barims:

You are too loquacious, try to be less garrulous. I wonder why you south Africans hate seeing Nigerians succeed🤔 and it's on the same Nigeria forum you are spitting this nonsense. Hypocrisy!!!
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by BidenDTrounced: 11:55pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

English teachers earn about 600k (naira) per month working part times
Dish washers and toilet cleaners earn about 1.2m (naira) per month working part times.
What do you think? wink
You can live a good life in Russia with only (200,000 naira a month)
You can live a very good life with anything above that. (Especially as students)
You can apply for residency a few days after entering Russia (my city. I am not sure about other cities)
Russian language is not as tough as you think. Most Africans starts speaking it naturally after just four to six months in the country. (It's very tough from the beginning though)
You need to know and understand the Russian language to do anything in Russia! (Except teaching English and washing dishes and toilets)
Truck drivers earn between 1.5m (naira) to (3m) naira a month. (Housing and feeding and healthcare and school fees for your first child all taken care of by the government or the company you are working for. Only possible after you obtain residency though)
RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY COLD! I live in the coldest part. Minus 60 degrees Celsius in winter. Hot water will freeze and turn to snow if you just throw it up.
Life can be hard in Russia if you don't have a good health.
My school fees is about 3.6 million per year. I am not on scholarship but funny enough we were told Russian government pays 50% of our tuition fees (Africans) as long as you maintain above 50% in Al your courses. This is not difficult at all considering exams are written three times for the same course in the same semester in Russia. FOR YOU TO FAIL A COURSE, IT MEANS YOU DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE THREE EXAMS! so, I only pay about 1.5 million a year, baba Putin is paying the rest for me. In my school, we pay school fees bits my bits every month like a local contribution lol seriously they make it too easy.
Even in medical school, there are no exams for some courses. Just assignments. This is why we can study with the Russian language and still do well.
If only I could turn back the hand of time. cry

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:01am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Hello guys! No much story.
Life in Russia is going on smoothly. You can check my old post here on Nairaland about life in Russia.
Racism is at Zero level
The love for black people is awesome!
They invite us to participate in movies and advertisements all the time. This is the kind of white man's land where any foreigner can be loved.
However, my post for today is about something different grin grin
I went on excursion to a paramilitary camp in Yakutsk, Russia, (coldest city in the world) to make some video documentaries about some vintage Russian tanks they have there. (I am still editing those documentaries)
However, at the end of my shooting (the main video) I decided to do something crazy. Walk up to Russian military (A general and a field soldier). I asked the Russian General to say hello to Nigeria and he gladly did it even with a salute!

I asked the soldier boy to say hello to my favourite Nairalander ( falseprophet1 ). (His funny false prophecies always make my day! One of the reasons why Nairaland is still so much fun for me grin grin) He understands English to some extent, so he bursted out laughing realizing that someone's name is 'falseprophet' grin grin
I am hoping falseprophet1 will find this post. I added a few pictures of myself with some Russian girls I play table tennis with at my dormitory every night. Falseprophet1 please prophecy into my life abeg grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtXpAE6FFg

Please, how much will it cost(flight included) a single man to come to Russia for MSc?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Thomasankara(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2023
[/color]these Russians looks chinese[color=#770077]
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by moneyest(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Doctor of medicine with specialty in pediatrics. In Russia you graduate as a medical doctor with a specialty. That is why we are awarded Doctor of medicine and not just mbbs wink

Is it equivalent to PhD?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by JOemmy(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

English teachers earn about 600k (naira) per month working part times
Dish washers and toilet cleaners earn about 1.2m (naira) per month working part times.
What do you think? wink
You can live a good life in Russia with only (200,000 naira a month)
You can live a very good life with anything above that. (Especially as students)
You can apply for residency a few days after entering Russia (my city. I am not sure about other cities)
Russian language is not as tough as you think. Most Africans starts speaking it naturally after just four to six months in the country. (It's very tough from the beginning though)
You need to know and understand the Russian language to do anything in Russia! (Except teaching English and washing dishes and toilets)
Truck drivers earn between 1.5m (naira) to (3m) naira a month. (Housing and feeding and healthcare and school fees for your first child all taken care of by the government or the company you are working for. Only possible after you obtain residency though)
RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY COLD! I live in the coldest part. Minus 60 degrees Celsius in winter. Hot water will freeze and turn to snow if you just throw it up.
Life can be hard in Russia if you don't have a good health.
My school fees is about 3.6 million per year. I am not on scholarship but funny enough we were told Russian government pays 50% of our tuition fees (Africans) as long as you maintain above 50% in Al your courses. This is not difficult at all considering exams are written three times for the same course in the same semester in Russia. FOR YOU TO FAIL A COURSE, IT MEANS YOU DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE THREE EXAMS! so, I only pay about 1.5 million a year, baba Putin is paying the rest for me. In my school, we pay school fees bits my bits every month like a local contribution lol seriously they make it too easy.
Even in medical school, there are no exams for some courses. Just assignments. This is why we can study with the Russian language and still do well.

Very educative but why are they looking like Chinese people?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by isArray: 12:14am On May 28, 2023
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by shiki(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2023
Evening bro, can one go to Russia for first degree?
mushroomFarm:

Yes there are LAZY Russians. You can't blame them, some people here are paid by the government for just existing. I know of a girl receiving about $4000 a month for just existing because her race are now almost extinct.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 12:19am On May 28, 2023
Federalis:
Why do they look like Chinese?
One is from Mongolia one is from China one is from Yakutia(Russia) we all live at the international students residents hall

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 12:20am On May 28, 2023
shiki:
Evening bro, can one go to Russia for first degree?
Yes.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Topmaike007(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2023
mastermaestro:

I am telling you bro. Imagine wasting billions of Naira to conduct elections every four years that produce thieves across the board. Funds that could be used to develop and build world-class infrastructure like China and Russia. After electing these people, we waste the remaining resources to fund their lavish lifestyles. Yet we say we don't have money.

Africa needs to find its real political identity. Democracy does not belong in Africa. I remember guys who found economic success in Ghadaffi's Libya. They came back twice a year living big here in Nigeria. Today who goes to Libya? The West wanted democracy for them. How e be now?

Neither Qatar, UAE, nor Saudi Arabia practise democracy, yet they enjoy stability, peace and economic prosperity that some Western countries can only dream of. Make democracy go sleep jor.
we need to sit up expecially Nigeria if we practice Chinese mode of leadership our nation will grow imagine a politician who was guilty of corruption been executed in China and our own here will still flaunt the money he stole

6 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 12:21am On May 28, 2023
moneyest:

Is it equivalent to PhD?
Not exactly. It is equivalent to being a constant or Surgeon in Nigeria
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Topmaike007(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2023
JOemmy:

Very educative but why are they looking like Chinese people?
Russia border many nations expecially in Asia,so people like that will surely exist when there are inter marriage

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by shiki(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2023
Thanks, like how much it will cost
mushroomFarm:

Yes.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by olamilarks(m): 12:37am On May 28, 2023
The cold in Yakutsk gave birth to the indrive app...

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by PoliteActivist: 12:41am On May 28, 2023
Treadway:
I feel you jare. I myself have 3 friends living in Russia for over 10 years and they are living large. Married to drop-dead gorgeous Model spec women. I swear one would think if you werent a superstar you couldn't get those kind of women. They like men
who can knack and my Padi's repped well in that regard (lol), and today they are all married with gorgeous kids. When some pea brained people here make statements like Russia is a bad place to be I just laugh. The major reason most flock to UK Canada Aussie US, is first and foremost they are the popular destinations, and cos they speak English. Learning a new language is a major issue...but those who can do it, abeg dem go enjoy. just imagine living in Norway, koni da fun US...😁😎. My pals in Russia are living large, as in LARGE!

The problem is that it's not like Russia appeared yesterday. Our great grandfathers and grandfathers went to Russia and came back with stories. There's a reason people prefer the West!
Some American communist rebels even angrily go to Russia to settle. They all end up going back home - sometimes cured of their love for communism forever! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Sibbb: 1:02am On May 28, 2023
Habsolate:
He who have ears should hear or rather listen, Russia is no go area I've been there for a Year, no where in Russia you can make such soft cash of about 600000k Naija money even in the Almighty Moscow city is not applicable, To cut it short, Russia pay monthly salary like highest 40000Rubles(210000K)which I know it's a cut throat task to even get in Moscow.
I think my guy is in "Tambov" if I may guessed.
Those bushy hair was caused by Russia SAPA
I don’t know what people gain by coming online to deceive their fellow Nigerians, I just keep quiet because if I drop facts about him gullible Nigerians will come for me. But he is a lier. He exaggerates

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Sibbb: 1:04am On May 28, 2023
Habsolate:
No job in Russia Federation, if you wanna Japa rather go to Western Europe or places like US UK AUSTRALIA CANADA. Those are the places where I think one can easily integrate into society, as for Russia I traveled far and wide searching for jobs the only available job in Russia are labourer in construction site, giving out flier to passerby, supermarket job that's all which you may not even get at all. Then we were like 10 but unfortunately none make a headway.
Exactly, the guy just come online and typing lies, I don’t know what he stands to gain. I am in Russia and believe me, coming to Russsia is the biggest mistake I’ve made in my life

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by franvincoop: 1:08am On May 28, 2023
@Portlouis
Vory v zakone.
Make dem no hype Russia for you make u no go regret am.
I have lived in Russia for 5 years and other CIS countries like Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Kazakhstan spending atleast 1 year in each of their capital cities.
Apart from cheap university fees, cheap accomodation and transport fees eventhough their educational standards are high, there is nothing else Russia or Eastern European countries can offer to any African.
Na yahoo boys and 419 full there since from time immemorial.
Forget all those OP washing of plates and driving of trucks salary wey him dey tell you.
There is no work for a black man in the whole of Russia even boy boy work no dey for you.
See all these other countries named above even right to Afghan border which is Tajikistan, all their citizens di rush Russia like El Salvadorians di rush USA.
U know how many Tajiks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Azeris, Armenians, Turkmen dey Russia di find jobs wey their language of birth na Russia.
Russia get border with more than 10 countries, the biggest country on earth by landmass and located in 2 continents.
U wan leave go learn Russian before you get work?
OP you lie, you no fit learn Russian language in 6 months.
If you smart na 1 year.
The only way you fit learn Russian in 6 months na to get problem dem sentence you 6 months prison, b4 u comot you go learn Russian well and na their u go get connect.
Nigerians wey don go prison na dem di make am for Russia.
OP don tell you about skinheads?

Anything Eastern Europe, Russia and those countries for their back wey no dey EU na just Africa continue.
You never yet go abroad.
If u wan go Russia, hold your money for upkeep and accomodation till you finish study.
Hold money even 4 your return flight ticket.
No job for you.
The trend since few years ago now na say when u make mistake go countries like Russia and dem start regret am, dem go just start advertisement with beautiful city scenery photos and hyping huge salaries saying come to Russia so that any interested party go fit drop something for dem in the course of processing their documents for admission process or visa process.
That something wey u go drop go be na im salary that cuz work no dey.
After visa and flight expenses, na when you arrive, you sef go see things for yourself and you sef go open your own online travelling agency for bring people to Russia for say make u see small thing chop.
Na 419 and mafia full that area.
I be vory so I know wetin I dey talk.
I speak and write Russian, Ukranian and Georgian.
Many Nigerians wey no know yahoo don frustrate for there.
If Hushpuppi be di stay for Russia, e for di walk free like Snowden.
I know people wey don theif money wey pass Hushpuppi own but dem dem free for Russia.

Look around your community, LGA, city and State, tell me how many people wey dem point for you say this man/woman don make am, build mansion, buy car, setup e siblings, wey d person comot na Russia, say na nurse or doctor or driver or teacher for Russia for 10-30 plus years living in Russia. How many?
What about Western Europe? Compare am.
When person from Russia wan make am, the money na yahoo or 419 origin and the money in naire fit fill 40 feet container.
Avoid Russia, better use your money bet 2 sure odds cuz if you no know yahoo it go end in premium tears or are you a yahoo boy?

Portlouis:
I already have been admitted in a school in Petersburg for masters.
I am about turning down the offer because I think it will be difficult to study, work and pay up the balance of my school fee with the part time jobs.
Also the prospect of remaining in Russia after my studies is another angle I am thinking is not too favourable for foreign students.
What do you think?
Am I about to make a wrong decision?
Or I should risk it?

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Sibbb: 1:11am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Hello guys! No much story.
Life in Russia is going on smoothly. You can check my old post here on Nairaland about life in Russia.
Racism is at Zero level
The love for black people is awesome!
They invite us to participate in movies and advertisements all the time. This is the kind of white man's land where any foreigner can be loved.
However, my post for today is about something different grin grin
I went on excursion to a paramilitary camp in Yakutsk, Russia, (coldest city in the world) to make some video documentaries about some vintage Russian tanks they have there. (I am still editing those documentaries)
However, at the end of my shooting (the main video) I decided to do something crazy. Walk up to Russian military (A general and a field soldier). I asked the Russian General to say hello to Nigeria and he gladly did it even with a salute!

I asked the soldier boy to say hello to my favourite Nairalander ( falseprophet1 ). (His funny false prophecies always make my day! One of the reasons why Nairaland is still so much fun for me grin grin) He understands English to some extent, so he bursted out laughing realizing that someone's name is 'falseprophet' grin grin
I am hoping falseprophet1 will find this post. I added a few pictures of myself with some Russian girls I play table tennis with at my dormitory every night. Falseprophet1 please prophecy into my life abeg grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtXpAE6FFg

One question for you
What do you stand to gain by coming here to deceive Nigerians?

Bragging rights, prestige, paid by travel agents, or you want others to fall in the trap?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.