Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander (63393 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2023
Failure2019:
You sure say na Russia you go

Abi no be Myanmar be that
You always type meaningless things.

11 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Oniecan: 9:40pm On May 27, 2023
Russia is a lovely country

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by justiniyke29: 9:40pm On May 27, 2023
It's like japa is the next option

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by eedimo(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Doctor of medicine with specialty in pediatrics. In Russia you graduate as a medical doctor with a specialty. That is why we are awarded Doctor of medicine and not just mbbs wink
Wow my sibling is going to join you next year Insha Allah.

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by haybhi1(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2023
Samantha124:
If me advising a brother to get a clean haircut means I'm a hater, then okay.

You sound like one of those people who would lie to their friends for looking good when they look terrible.

There's something about a guy with a nice clean haircut.

Keep shut and stop attempting to be too defensive! It's his hair, like he likes it, like many of us like it. Keep shut about it, cos it's absolutely none of your business!

16 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Ten06(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2023
I beg tell them to go and withdraw their soldiers and their military equipment from Crimea and Donesk and other parts of Ukraine so that the world can have peace.
Na beg we dey

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Ewedegubbler: 9:49pm On May 27, 2023
Russians are the most amazing people I’ve met in my life. In fact a Russian friend Andriy gifted me 100k$ bitcoin just to show appreciation for the 1k I gave him in 2021

Don’t believe the western propaganda. Find urself a Russian friend and u are gona understand the meaning of loyalty..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Dre555: 9:50pm On May 27, 2023
Pls I need info on migrating to Russia. This is my email. johnsonphillip653@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Russians are the most amazing people I’ve met in my life. In fact a Russian friend Andriy gifted me 100k$ bitcoin just to show appreciation for the 1k I gave him in 2021

Don’t believe the western propaganda. Find urself a Russian friend and u are gona understand the meaning of loyalty..
Show me Love na

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Fearyourcreator: 9:55pm On May 27, 2023
RoadMozart:

Ahhh.... F*ck 9ja system.
Can I email you?
Bleep you too... Like say if you get the money here you go pay dish washer 1.2m but you fit collect am from another person

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2023
Samantha124:
If me advising a brother to get a clean haircut means I'm a hater, then okay.

You sound like one of those people who would lie to their friends for looking good when they look terrible.

There's something about a guy with a nice clean haircut.
if he gets a haircut, he further decreases the chances of ugly dudes like us with the ladies so mind your business angry

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2023
Since he decided to post himself on a public faceless forum, it becomes my business.

Only an untidy person will like that unkept looking kind of a hair.

He really needs a clean haircut to compliment his look.
haybhi1:

Keep shut and stop attempting to be too defensive! It's his hair, like he likes it, like many of us like it. Keep shut about it, cos it's absolutely none of your business!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by GENES11S: 9:59pm On May 27, 2023
Failure2019:
You sure say na Russia you go

Abi no be Myanmar be that

grin grin grin

Abeg make una free the guy abeg. This post better pass the rubbish we see on nairaland with that badnews cover guy

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2023
I'm sorry that you're ugly..🤣🤣🤣

But there's a saying that cleanliness is next to Godliness.
MASTAkiLLAh:
if he gets a haircut, he further decreases the chances of ugly dudes like us with the ladies so mind your business angry

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Tadeus(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I think so. By Russian standard I think I live in one of the least developed cities.

Language of instructions in Russian Universities are strictly Russian, how do you cope? Do you understand Russian? Or do you attend Russian language class before you start your program?

6 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by neutralmind: 10:04pm On May 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Since he decided to post himself on a public faceless forum, it becomes my business.

Only an untidy person will like that unkept looking kind of a hair.

He really needs a clean haircut to compliment his look.

Calm down with this your hair talk.

Hes in the one of the coldest regions in the world so you think nice hair cut is his priority?

12 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Maryam1234(f): 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Lolzzzz thanks Falseprophet1 grin grin grin grin grin

You're happy cry
You supposed know say everything na false grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Biafraaa: 10:06pm On May 27, 2023
zinaunreal:
Nobody cares
you care enough to open the thread, read the post and comment. Werey

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by dododawa1: 10:07pm On May 27, 2023
Blessed 🙏,I wanted to japa too
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Maryam1234(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 27, 2023
Are you saying when it's cold we're not supposed to look after ourselves?

The dude is not even keeping his hair well combed.
neutralmind:

Calm down with this your hair talk.

Hes in the one of the coldest regions in the world so you think nice hair cut is his priority?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by thaoriginator: 10:09pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

English teachers earn about 600k (naira) per month working part times
Dish washers and toilet cleaners earn about 1.2m (naira) per month working part times.
What do you think? wink
You can live a good life in Russia with only (200,000 naira a month)
You can live a very good life with anything above that. (Especially as students)
You can apply for residency a few days after entering Russia (my city. I am not sure about other cities)
Russian language is not as tough as you think. Most Africans starts speaking it naturally after just four to six months in the country. (It's very tough from the beginning though)
You need to know and understand the Russian language to do anything in Russia! (Except teaching English and washing dishes and toilets)
Truck drivers earn between 1.5m (naira) to (3m) naira a month. (Housing and feeding and healthcare and school fees for your first child all taken care of by the government or the company you are working for. Only possible after you obtain residency though)
RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY COLD! I live in the coldest part. Minus 60 degrees Celsius in winter. Hot water will freeze and turn to snow if you just throw it up.
Life can be hard in Russia if you don't have a good health.
My school fees is about 3.6 million per year. I am not on scholarship but funny enough we were told Russian government pays 50% of our tuition fees (Africans) as long as you maintain above 50% in Al your courses. This is not difficult at all considering exams are written three times for the same course in the same semester in Russia. FOR YOU TO FAIL A COURSE, IT MEANS YOU DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE THREE EXAMS!
Even in medical school, there are no exams for some courses. Just assignments. This is why we can study with the Russian language and still do well.
Wow!! Amazing!
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Kaydan003: 10:11pm On May 27, 2023
False Prophet you actually see ds 1 clearly

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Rebuker(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2023
Nigerians are funny though. See how everyone is asking for a connection to jappa to Russia suddenly.....

Get empowered and you will travel to any part of the world without stress.
See Davido performing abroad and whites are tripping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC17rKh-zLE

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by fx45(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2023
richmond500:
You are a bigger idiot that I thought
You're not going anywhere. You will stay here and perish with Tulumbu. Many of you are very soulless creatures. After shouting Jagaban like a lunatic, you want to leave the mess behind and japa to where? It will NEVER happen! Animals in human form

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2023
They don't look Russian. undecided
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2023
gimakon2:

grin Western Media don confuse you finish sir.
Go Belgium , make we know if the racism go allow u near any EU country grin

No western media confused me, i am a traveler old one for that matter from 1999, i have almost visited all the countries in Europe schengen countries and non schengen countries even to the poorest of them all Albania

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by gimakon2(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

No western media confused me, i am a traveler old one for that matter from 1999, i have almost visited all the countries in Europe schengen countries and non schengen countries even to the poorest of them all Albania

I'm happy.
You have been to Russia too?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2023
sprints1:
yeah he is right I think they adopted some law years back since 2011 or 2012 since that Roberto Carlos incidence at anzhi machala when they threw banana on his head since then they have stopped the nonsense

I have been to more than 40 countries in Europe na only Moscow Russia them bust my eye my right eye for nothing just because i was a taxi driver there

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.