Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? (43824 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by BleedTears: 9:52am On May 27, 2023
RTID:
Imagination wan injure this one
Oyel dey your head brother. Some people go just dey public forum dey yawn dust.

Everybody dey come beg am to go UK, even ooni of ife, atta of igahala kingdom. Malaria go just dey worry people and them go refuse to take medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by godwon01(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2023
Let him stay where he feel his destiny will prosper. Honestly, if he comes to the UK , he
might be a nuisance there and will be telling his mum that I have told you that I don't want to be here. That the mum force him against his wish. Who knows he will come here and put the mum into trouble. Let the will of God take control. Let me reiterate to you here that not all the people that come to the UK are successful in the UK. Come to the South West of London, Peckham pricisely, you will shed tears seen a lot of Nigerian roaming around as a real mad person. May be drug abuse , family course, who knows the cause of their madness.

1 Like

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Okechinwadike: 10:38am On May 27, 2023
until the kidnap you here and that your same mother will refuse to bring money for ransom that is when that spirit that possessed you will leave NONSENSE AND NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
My mother is furious that I don't want to come over to the UK.
This month my younger sister left for UK and it's remaining me.
Documents and all papers are right and after couple family intervention I decided to go for interview.
I really didn't want to go to Uk
I love my life here in Nigeria tho things are hard.. it's still my home
I feel more connected to my father's land.
Going to abroad is not my plan. My mother thinks I'm possessed by spirit that want me to not succeed.
My uncles have pleaded with me to go and join my mum and sis in UK.

I was given UK visa last year, refused to join my sister that traveled this May

honestly I don't want to move to Uk.
I know how hard life can be in 9ja but i still love this country.
Mumsi says she is really dissapoinmented in me for staying back.
Did I do anything wrong?
you will regret it later O.
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Patriotsleague: 10:52am On May 27, 2023
MartinsD12:

I don't know for him , you have said it yourself and you are still contradicting yourself in the last sentence.
Just letting you see different perspectives...just stop imposing what you want for others. Absolutely nothing wrong in him wanting to be in his country, a lot are making it here. Yes not everyone base the quality of their life on the amount of zeros on their name. No contradiction there kid, your understanding only shallow.
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Bfly: 11:02am On May 27, 2023
Nigeria is still cool anyways
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by ACE1010: 11:58am On May 27, 2023
Karleb:
Because she knows you will regret it in the future.

You are like that lady that chose a polytechnic over a university. Give it time, the regret will hit ya.

Are the God that created him?? Are you the one that will determine his future and destiny??
God created each and every one of us for a particular purpose. Maybe his destiny is not in UK. Stop tongue lashing him with your evil mouth lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Lobotomy02: 12:39pm On May 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Documents and all papers are right and after couple family intervention I decided to go for interview.
Going to abroad is not my plan. My mother thinks I'm possessed by spirit that want me to not succeed.

Did I do anything wrong?

Ok.
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by pansophist(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2023
If I were you, I'll just keep options open. Go to the UK and establish residence there, then come back to Nigeria and continue living your life. Lots of people do this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by NothingDoMe: 1:35pm On May 27, 2023
Iamajala:
When did UK start conducting interview?
Good question.
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Roon9(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2023
Devil don win for your case be that

1 Like

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by MartinsD12(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Just letting you see different perspectives...just stop imposing what you want for others. Absolutely nothing wrong in him wanting to be in his country, a lot are making it here. Yes not everyone base the quality of their life on the amount of zeros on their name. No contradiction there kid, your understanding only shallow.
Are you ok ? Your last sentence is useless and immature shows you are a kid.
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by kasim155: 1:47pm On May 27, 2023
sulakishop:
I suspect your village people

Bro I dey tell you, he village people too strong

2 Likes

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by kasim155: 1:48pm On May 27, 2023
Okechinwadike:
until the kidnap you here and that your same mother will refuse to bring money for ransom that is when that spirit that possessed you will leave NONSENSE AND NIGERIA

Hahhahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by MrsTblooms: 3:13pm On May 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Did I do anything wrong?
they should have as well worked on the traveling papers of your soul mate ooo
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by GreatChizzy: 4:41pm On May 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Did I do anything wrong?

Your are a liar and your story is false. The UK does not conduct interviews for Visa applications.

1 Like

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Domainer1999: 5:27pm On May 27, 2023
How do I go about this?

pansophist:
If I were you, I'll just keep options open. Go to the UK and establish residence there, then come back to Nigeria and continue living your life. Lots of people do this.
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by sulakishop(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2023
I pass English test {ielts ukvi 7.0 non academic} with degree(HND /BSC) , I learnt vocational job(electrical wiring and coil rewinding) , I work 12years telecom{operations, maintenance, implementation, fibre optics transmission) job. I never pass agege, iju ishaga, jungle. Somebody dey reject UK visa..... No be juju be that?

kasim155:

Bro I dey tell you, he village people too strong
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by sulakishop(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2023
I pass English test {ielts ukvi 7.0 non academic} with degree(HND /BSC) , I learnt vocational job(electrical wiring and coil rewinding) , I work 12years telecom{operations, maintenance, implementation, fibre optics transmission) job. I never pass agege, iju ishaga, jungle. Somebody dey reject UK visa..... No be juju be that? 9 Million at stake here....

I swear, Na your village people!

SultanOfAbia:

Did I do anything wrong?
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by fortunechy(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2023
Ur village people have succeeded in using ur destiny
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Brownshoe: 9:56pm On May 27, 2023
AlexB300:
i bin wan talk am o. I lock up dey watch grin grin
am a novice, pls are they not conducting interview before issuing visa?
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by AlexB300: 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
Brownshoe:
am a novice, pls are they not conducting interview before issuing visa?
nah. No physical interview for UK

For now
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Brownshoe: 10:13pm On May 27, 2023
AlexB300:
nah. No physical interview for UK

For now
thanks!
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by JWtriplex(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2023
This op sef sabi lie.

1 Like

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by segunoluomoofte(m): 2:51am On May 28, 2023
Bros get one sweet kpekus there
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by EngrXrix(m): 5:31am On May 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Did I do anything wrong?

Lol
Interview in uk vi? Stop lying Abeg
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Everbryte: 6:29pm On May 28, 2023
Go visiting with them fro a couple weeks, just to check, maybe, you will have another perspective

SultanOfAbia:

Did I do anything wrong?
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by sibepoc(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2023
sharpwriter:

Let's leave way of life and culture... Let's talk about the weather. Please how can it give mental illness?
You see cold.. It will make you feel lonely most times. As if rapture took place and left only you. That's when you'd know the usefulness of natural sun.. You can be taking VITAMIN D supplement sha

1 Like

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by pansophist(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2023
Domainer1999:
How do I go about this?

Get your residence permit, then register your address at your parents place. Register for your NHS. Basically completing all the necessary procedure of a resident.

Then go back to Nigeria and live your life. Your families are there so they can send letters by scan, or stuff like that. You'll officially be a resident, and thats what matters, not necessarily if you're physically present there.

Since you don't want to earn wages or studying in the UK, all which requires your physical present there, just register and reverse japa to naija. Lots of people do this. It's very normal.

This method will help you if you're sick for example, and you don't want Nigeria to happen to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Tingotoe: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2023
Kukutenla:
What about the language
How do you manage
You just have to learn it. There's no way around that but if you're fortunate enough to live in a place like Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich you could get by with English
Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by Domainer1999: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
My Parents are in Nigeria, Nigeria address?
How much will residence permit cost? Will I be able to have her passport after some yrs?

pansophist:

Get your residence permit, then register your address at your parents place Register for your NHS. Basically completing all the necessary procedure of a resident.

Then go back to Nigeria and live your life. Your families are there so they can send letters by scan, or stuff like that. You'll officially be a resident, and thats what matters, not necessarily if you're physically present there.

Since you don't want to earn wages or studying in the UK, all which requires your physical present there, just register and reverse japa to naija. Lots of people do this. It's very normal.

This method will help you if you're sick for example, and you don't want Nigeria to happen to you.

Re: Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? by onome2013: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2023
Lie lie. Lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.