Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin (38236 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by PaZwoD: 8:34pm On May 27, 2023
Sirpaul:
You still get mind dey defend these guys ...... I see... 🌽 All over you
But his explanation is very correct.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Gerrard59(m): 1:31am On May 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED.

B) that airline will go against giants of the skies like Emirates, BA, Air france, United etc and if you believe that it would be that easy to get a decent market share in such a competitive industry then you are indeed clueless. let me AGAIN tell you how it works: when Nigerian carrier will get a slot to fly to Paris France (for example), Air france and its allies (aka all airlines in the skyteam alliance like Delta, Virgin, KLM etc) will make sure that they beat you on prices on all your routes to France, the US, the UK etc because they have the money to do it. so they will lower they prices so that YOU also have to lower your own prices to be competitive on these routes, and subsequently die a slow death.
same shit will happen on your UK route, US routes, Chinese routes, Canadian routes etc

C) so this is why that Nigerian national carrier has to start SMALL.... 1st build a good rep on the local market with smaller planes, and open just 3/4 international routes (famous with Nigerians) with just one big jet...aka Lagos to London, Lagos to New York,Lagos to Paris, Lagos to Toronto WITH JUST THAT ONE BIG PLANE SERVICING ALL THESE INTERNATIONAL CITIES... so that plane will do Lagos to london, and then london to lagos on monday, then lagos to New York and NY to Lagos on tuesday, the same shit to Paris on wednesday, and then Toronto and back on thursday, then back to London on friday, NY on saturday and Paris on sunday.... so technically that national carrier will fly twice a week to London , NY and Paris and once a week to Toronto with just ONE BIG EXPENSIVE PLANE , and the rest should be smaller planes to fly people within Nigeria on the same model.... aka START SMALL, and build on that. you people who want Nigerian gov to buy 99 planes to fly these same planes almost empty everyday to these locations are not making any sense.... because your pride is bruised because you see how big Ethiopian or royal air Maroc is in Africa and you want Nigerian carrier to be the same. but you people fail to realize that NOTHING of value (especially as big as an airline) is build in one day!

Bros, explaining basic economics to most Nigerians is like talking to a wall. It has always been terrible whether on Twitter, Facebook or here. The average Nigerian is a(n) basic/elementary Economics illiterate, no ifs or buts. The way they reason when it comes to Economics is thoroughly pathetic. These people studied Economics or Business Studies at a point in their lives o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Karlifate: 3:47pm On May 28, 2023
Lashist:

No matter who rules, whatever law is given will affect you as long you aren't part of the elites. You think because you support APC, nothing will affect you?? cheesy

Worry about your own life, if you got any. wink
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Lashist(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Worry about your own life, if you got any. wink
Lol...you are the mumu worried about speech that would be accepted today or tomorrow. You should be worried about your life and speech first and not what others are saying
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Karlifate: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...you are the mumu worried about speech that would be accepted today or tomorrow. You should be worried about your life and speech first and not what others are saying

Says the Disgruntled son of a bitch.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Lashist(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Says the Disgruntled son of a bitch.
You are actually the disgruntled idi0t and deprived of brain..person create thread, you begin complain about Hitler regime and freedom of speech. Did anybody ask you for essay about Hitler and his government. Oga, you have your speech. Let others do whatever they want with theirs.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Karlifate: 3:18pm On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

You are actually the disgruntled idi0t and deprived of brain..person create thread, you begin complain about Hitler regime and freedom of speech. Did anybody ask you for essay about Hitler and his government. Oga, you have your speech. Let others do whatever they want with theirs.

Foolish 30 years old boy.

I write whatever I want, whenever I like.

If e vex you, go & die.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Lashist(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Foolish 30 years old boy.

I write whatever I want, whenever I like.

If e vex you, go & die.
Stupid boy, you should allow others to write what they want and however they want it cheesy.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Karlifate: 3:52pm On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

Stupid boy, you should allow others to write what they want and however they want it cheesy.

At 30 years old, you're still foolish.

It would push you to your grave soon.

Stupid Akwa Ibom boy.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Lashist(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2023
Karlifate:

At 30 years old, you're still foolish.

It would push you to your grave soon.

Stupid Akwa Ibom boy.
Lol...I'm not from akwa ibom o and I'm not 30 o cheesy. Looks like you went through my posts and saw I once stayed in uyo to conclude this. You can spend more time on my profile as you like since you are jobless. Your mates are doing something good with their lives while you are looking digging for posts to feel good. Keep digging to your grave. Dumb idi0t
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by flyca: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY!!!!
unless you are a top company like Air France, Emirates etc, most new/small airlines company's aircraft are rented and/or bought (on credit) from failing airlines or from airlines that want to upgrade their fleet.

you think AIR PEACE own their planes....? they mostly got their planes from a Latvian CHARTER company called Smartlynx. Smartlynx own their planes not Air Peace.

Please what routes does Air Nigeria fly?
Which link can I use to book their flight?

Asking respectfully.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Nazgul: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
dapadawee:

I have discovered the problem of black people most especially Nigerian is that we think we know everything so we always have a judgment for everything. You don't know about aviation, how a plane is been acquired the process, the agreement of the business but you easily display ignorance on social media see your life outside
You that knows about aviation and how planes are being acquired, where are the planes?

It's your likes that would keep defending a failed leader provided he shares the same ethnicity with you.

Have you seen that your so called party scammed Nigerians, by renting a plane to deceive the populace. We're back to were we were, billions gone, plane gone, leaders get richer while you lots who defend them keep getting poorer.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by dapadawee: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nazgul:

You that knows about aviation and how planes are being acquired, where are the planes?

It's your likes that would keep defending a failed leader provided he shares the same ethnicity with you.

Have you seen that your so called party scammed Nigerians, by renting a plane to deceive the populace. We're back to were we were, billions gone, plane gone, leaders get richer while you lots who defend them keep getting poorer.
Sorry you are too stale and poorest that you cannot afford data all this while.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by Nazgul: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
dapadawee:

Sorry you are too stale and poorest that you cannot afford data all this while.
Lol...is that your defence? I stumbled on this thread and decided to reply you since it's now obvious that the airline which you foolishly defended turned out to be a scam like I rightfully predicted.

But I don't expect you to admit that you were wrong...truth is very difficult for your kind to admit. You'd rather suffer and die than openly criticize the failures you call leaders.

Poor thing...keep defending stupidity.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by whatisthetruth: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2023
beerfraud:
This Hundeyin will surely end up like Nnamdi Kanu that is caged inside DSS facilities

So because he told the truth, he should be imprisoned?

You are an enemy of a great, corruption free Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin by whatisthetruth: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2023
QuotaSystem:
David is just ignorant.

Ethiopian Air has a 49% stake in Nigeria Air so it’s completely normal if it’s planes form part of their equity in the venture.

He himself said that SAME AIRCRAFT once flew in Malawian colors where ET also has a similar 49% stake so what is his point?

The faux journalist is desperately looking for anything to cushion the back2back wotowoto he and his mob have been receiving.

QuotaSystem has always, and I mean alwaaays, defended every evil against Nigerians by Buhari and Tinubu

You guys never want Nigeria to succeed, by always supporting criminal governments.

When will you guys support a better Nigeria for your own children?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured / Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.