Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females (3011 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Sirchiboy: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Seagodess:
This dog has been bombarding me with emails.i will never reply u.. keep guessing
So you be man
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kids plenty for nairaland, always attacking women and claiming to be alpha male and you still go about looking for them, how do you expect them to remains here?

Am not surprised many female Monika here are male since una don use mouth chase all the female away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by ukaface(f): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Womanizer:
I have noticed an increasing number of male Nairalanders claiming to be females.

This behaviour is no longer acceptable because it makes it difficult to chase women here angry

I have a list of some culprits here
Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

Please mention the names of others you know so that the guys here will not go to chase them by mistake while thinking that they are ladies
So NL guys Dey chase NL girls??
Waaawu
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

So NL guys Dey chase NL girls??
Waaawu

There are some fine girls on Nairaland so I see nothing wrong in chasing them grin
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Recardo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Just say na wowo girls full here, those wey carry book for head or still under daddies roof. Go look for girls IRL
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by logicalhumour: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
ANY ACTIVE FEMALE YOU SEE IN NAIRALAND IS A MAN!!! Nigerian women lack the ability to be that active on a service that's not Instagram, Facebook, etc. And if indeed she's a female, THEN SHE'S LIKE REALLY UGLY IRL

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother ......did u yansh one of them by mistake?(no oofeincse) angry

No I did not but this sort of behaviour is annoying to me because it makes it difficult for me to chase women here angry
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please add Hamachi to the list
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Another male Nairalander pretending to be female is OboOlora

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Prettyangelng is a male pretending to be female angry
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Womanizer:
I have noticed an increasing number of male Nairalanders claiming to be females.

This behaviour is no longer acceptable because it makes it difficult to chase women here angry

I have a list of some culprits here
Lavililly

Nursepepeye

Turmacs

Lovilla

Softbby123

Please mention the names of others you know so that the guys here will not go to chase them by mistake while thinking that they are ladies

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
Baddestqueen

He has more than 100 moniker grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
NigeriaIsGreat:

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
Baddestqueen

He has more than 100 moniker grin

More than 100 monikers? shocked

Just one person? Are you sure?
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2023
I have been informed that Ruth1994 is a man pretending to be a woman

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by tobby20: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Una want see my kpekus or breast?undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
The Kpekus might b irritating at first sight
Let’s start with the boobs if it’s not like celeb slippers already
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Shalommy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
tobby20:
The Kpekus might b irritating at first sight Let’s start with the boobs if it’s not like celeb slippers already
tongue
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by illicit(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2023
shocked
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Womanizer(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Dem talk say Obembet sef na man

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2023
logicalhumour:
ANY ACTIVE FEMALE YOU SEE IN NAIRALAND IS A MAN!!! Nigerian women lack the ability to be that active on a service that's not Instagram, Facebook, etc. And if indeed she's a female, THEN SHE'S LIKE REALLY UGLY IRL

Bro, you have a Point.
BUT not all Pretty Girls are Crazy about Instagram, Tiktok, et Al.😒🙂

Some could Actually be Intellectuals and 'Bookish'. smiley

The Likes of Siofra, Candidlady,etc are likely Beautiful Ladies.😊

But they are FEMINISTS and Nairaland offers them the opportunity to Tackle we the Guys and to push their Ideas.🤨🙂

2 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Warl0ck:
how is she confused?
How did u know?
Mtchewww

hômoséxual leave d fúck of my mention alone... go get a life
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by drimzsmoke(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nemesis0147:
But why will a grown man be disguising as a woman on a faceless forum just to be getting attention?
Nawa for this generation sha

They do it to scam, not for attention.
The year I opened my nairaland account, a friend of mine opened too that same year but he's using a female account. He was pretending as a female on his BBM too that year. After you've started chatting for a while and you invite him over, he will ask for your location and then give you a state that is very far from yours and ask for transport fee. Once you sent it, you get blocked!!!
Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Jeon(f): 5:43pm On Jan 03
Why am I seeing this now?

And.

Why is this thread so funny?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females by Little21: 6:48pm On Jan 03
Pretenders 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Girl Just Using Me / Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything / See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.