Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. (56620 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by NaMe4: 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
The average price range in most States is N180 - N250 , why is it hiked up to N700 in some areas?

Tflex01:

Lol they hike it up in places like Benin and most Eastern states because they know their people will quickly put all the blame on Tinubu. They kukuma hate am before. grin

Some filling stations still sell less than #200 per litre in Lagos this evening.

Just plain greed as usual.

Imagine, always punishing one another in the name of profits. Messed up!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
Psady:
Reading your post ,one can visibly tell u are an obedient , no matter how u try to sound neutral . Here u stated it could cost as high as #700 , but in the comments someone said. 300 , u screaming it's much now! Nothing this new administration will do that will suit Ur type but we will live with or without Ur kinds . Whatever works in this new government is welcomed and all u can do is rant here and it ends there.

Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Iamkaro: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
400 naira, Warri, Delta State
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
NaMe4:
The average price range in most States is N180 - N250 , why is it hiked up to N700 in some areas?

Lol they hike it up in places like Benin and most Eastern states because they know their people will quickly put all the blame on Tinubu. They kukuma hate am before. grin

Some filling stations still sell less than #200 per litre in Lagos this evening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by NaMe4: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023

I bought around mid-day today at 189 at Mega Station

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by bluefilm: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
He really hit the ground running... shocked

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by davit: 9:13pm On May 29, 2023
I bought 185 Total Ikate, Lekki today. All na panic buying. BAT only made known the unknown. No provision in the Y2023 budget. And we've been buying at the official rate since then. Let's stop this please.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by MrBONE2(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2023
grin
Nazgul:

N300 is too much biko. With dangote refinery fully operational, I'm expecting it to be way cheaper than that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by joggler(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2023
In Makurdi 500

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2023
Wahala for people wey no gat Man.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by SonofGod231: 9:14pm On May 29, 2023
Subsidy was just removed shouldn't we now have a parrarel price now?!
I bought 700 this evening.
Anyone giving unverified price here must be in Sambiza.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by stasius: 9:14pm On May 29, 2023
600 naira here in Nnewi.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by bolademi(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

During fuel importation we were buying fuel at most N170 per liter. Now that fuel is refined here in Nigeria, are you expecting us to pay above N300 per liter for it?

And it has nothing to do with his loans...
We are talking about subsidy removal . If you don’t know the meaning google about it
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Alexanderobi: 9:15pm On May 29, 2023
#500 at agbor road bypass in Benin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Venekconsultt: 9:16pm On May 29, 2023
I feel the debate of fuel after subsidy removal would not be much talked about like this. Like I mean even if fuel prices are to go high, it wouldn't be up to #700 but our greedy business personnels will be the causing this.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by shogz89: 9:16pm On May 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

When last did you buy dollar from a commercial bank? Banks never sell. You think they are stupid. Keep living in mental bondage
I said no company will sell USD to CBN at black market. You asked at what rate is Dangote going to sell to CBN. CBN don't transact at backmarket.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by NinjaMetahuman: 9:17pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

During fuel importation we were buying fuel at most N170 per liter. Now that fuel is refined here in Nigeria, are you expecting us to pay above N300 per liter for it?

And it has nothing to do with his loans...
you are buying at 170 because it was subsidize.

Dangote refinery won't make fuel cheaper but available and save the country some forex.

Instead of using dollars to import fuel, we won't have to.
And there will be no scarcity because there will always be enough fuel to go round instead of storing imported fuel all the time.

Tinubu can however make it cheaper without paying subsidy if they can sign a deal with dangote to give him crude oil in naira so he can sell fuel back to Nigerians in naira rate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Trustmea: 9:17pm On May 29, 2023
Anytime I see ppl supporting Tinubu here I will just shake head for their foolishness. U can see we are all buying this fuel at the same skyrocketed rate including those Tinubu supporters. Abi are u telling me they have special place where they are buying the fuel at lower rate as his supporters? Heck no. Make una continue to revel in una foolishness

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:17pm On May 29, 2023
Filling stations in areas where Tinubu is hated will really profit a lot this period. They can even decide to sell it at 2k per litre and their people will be screaming Tinubu. I envy them. grin

Price of fuel has only added by #7 where I stay.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by dalass(f): 9:17pm On May 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Bro go an listen to bala on arise tv page on twitter.

Will dangote sell to Nigeria at dollar rate or naira rate?
The loan he will pay were they gotten in naira rate or dollar rate?

Is dangote going to sell cheaper to Nigeria and sell more to abroad customers?

The workforce especially those from overseas, will they be paid in dollar or naira? If it is dollar then it will be uniform. you can not segregate payment

CBN says they will buy forex from dangote. Now will he sell in CBN rate or parallel or black market rate?

If he sells the parallel rate or black market then dollar will not reduce but increase.

If dangote sells cheaper to naija customer that means Nigeria is paying dangote subsidy.
Answer the question and tell me your answer

Emefiele said that has Dangote already started repaying his loans even before his refinery starts. He is supposed to start producing sometimes in July!
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by smasher1(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

N300 is too much biko. With dangote refinery fully operational, I'm expecting it to be way cheaper than that.

Just dey play. Dey play. Expect it around N700 from July 1.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by 77star: 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
BCJAY:
I bought for #195 this evening in Eputu Ajah Lagos
Lakowe, not Ajah.

Thank you for taking correction.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by udemzyudex(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Way cheaper? Lol... Very funny.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
Trustmea:
Anytime I see ppl supporting Tinubu here I will just shake head for their foolishness. U can see we are all buying this fuel at the same skyrocketed rate including those Tinubu supporters. Abi are u telling me they have special place where they are buying the fuel at lower rate as his supporters? Heck no. Make una continue to revel in una foolishness

Tinubu is still the best we've got at this time.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by okoloto: 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
Whatever loan and investment dangote has made, if he calculates and deducts shipping cost, we are supposed to get it at a cheaper rate compare to what we are buying before plus subsidy. Is Nigeria giving him the crude in naira or dollar rate. In all dangote don't care about you. So don't expect anything cheaper.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by abiolamitodun(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Bro go an listen to bala on arise tv page on twitter.

Will dangote sell to Nigeria at dollar rate or naira rate?
The loan he will pay were they gotten in naira rate or dollar rate?

Is dangote going to sell cheaper to Nigeria and sell more to abroad customers?

The workforce especially those from overseas, will they be paid in dollar or naira? If it is dollar then it will be uniform. you can not segregate payment

CBN says they will buy forex from dangote. Now will he sell in CBN rate or parallel or black market rate?

If he sells the parallel rate or black market then dollar will not reduce but increase.

If dangote sells cheaper to naija customer that means Nigeria is paying dangote subsidy.
Answer the question and tell me your answer
Bro but wait oo is it not just to refine crude oil?...sheybe Nigeria will have to pay for just refining?...and nnpc is to distribute to marketers.....abi is there something we don't know about?....or there's something they are not telling us...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by shogz89: 9:19pm On May 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Then no company will sell at all.
Re you talking based on what you know or what you think. All IOCs sell USD to CBN and at official rate .
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2023
You never form govt you dey make unguarded statements like a new military head of state after successful coup .
No monitoring, you don't even know how much fuel is in the reserve.
Let me see whether any tribe or religion will buy fuel cheaper

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by korede181: 9:19pm On May 29, 2023
bigpicture001:

no b propaganda..my area na 400 now..just this evening
ofcourse it's a propaganda
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by fashrola(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu was the best among all the candidates.

Hope you gonna be given free fuel with your APC tag?

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Orbhagbemi555: 9:20pm On May 29, 2023
Danniedpastor:

What is propaganda here?
Most fuel station in my area locked. Some are selling 410/ltr.
Come to Warri and see
Good luck to obimumu..
In Lagos and South West 186
North 190

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Iykopee(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2023
We saw it coming. I had to shut down my mum's filling station untill there is a clear path to where Nigeria is headed to.🤡🤡

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.