Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. (56619 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by xperiencelove(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2023
I do buy between 189 and 200/liter.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by harjay1986: 9:22pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:
We all heard our New president's inaugural speech earlier today, and how he openly declared that fuel subsidy is over.

That declaration has been sending shock waves across the nation, especially the business oriented ones cos they know that the resultant effect would be that they'll start purchasing fuel for up to N700 per liter, hence my urge to start this thread.

I went out to check the fueling station closest to where I stay here in Lagos, unfortunately they were locked, they had no fuel.

So please kindly tell us how much a liter of fuel is in your location.

Mods help us with wider view.

229 Remo North Ogun state
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by 77star: 9:22pm On May 29, 2023
Sltp:

You're not making sense. What's the expatriate workforce there that will have any significant impact? Majority of refinery workers are local contract workers. Bulk of the loans are local loans borrowed from CBN and Nigerian banks. Your comment about parallel market or CBN rates makes absolutely no sense. Sending unrefined crude to overseas a importing the refined product was what shot up the price of petroleum products astronomically.
Good evening wise one, please so sorry to derail the topic, I have a question to ask you you, which goes thus;

I tried to save money in one of our Nigerian bank, please how can convert and save it to dollars?

Bcoz the work I'm doing is menial and to save no dey easy as I'm trying my possible best to leave the car race, please I need your enlightenment, thank you.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by kaycyor: 9:23pm On May 29, 2023
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by bluefilm: 9:24pm On May 29, 2023
Tflex01:
Filling stations in areas where Tinubu is hated will really profit a lot this period. They can even decide to sell it at 2k per litre and their people will be screaming Tinubu. I envy them. grin

Seems like the chorus has changed from Buhari to Tinubu?

Seems like I am going to enjoy the latest unfolding events. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by davidtemi(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

N300 is too much biko. With dangote refinery fully operational, I'm expecting it to be way cheaper than that.
Pls don't expect lesser price because of dangote o. It doesn't change anytin at all. Petrol price remain d same as it was before dangote refinery.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by riverbird: 9:24pm On May 29, 2023
Nice one Pablo, ride on am fully behind you on this one grin,

The sweetest part is that there is no fuel station for...

Muslims alone
Christians alone
Tinubu voters alone
Obi voters alone
Hausa alone
Igbos alone
Yorubas alone.....

The same rain that falls on the righteous man's roof is the same rain that will fall on the evil man's roof too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Timmi: 9:24pm On May 29, 2023
SonofGod231:
Subsidy was just removed shouldn't we now have a parrarel price now?!
I bought 700 this evening.
Anyone giving unverified price here must be in Sambiza.

You are the one that is full of lies and propaganda. Fuel in Lagos is still between 199-220, Abeokuta is same, Oyo same and Osogbo same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:24pm On May 29, 2023
fashrola:

Hope you gonna be given free fuel with your APC tag?

It's not a problem. Other candidates would have been worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Fujiyama: 9:25pm On May 29, 2023
Tflex01:
Tinubu was the best among all the candidates.

^^^
cheesy

We have passed that stage. Nobody is talking about elections anymore. The courts will decide the aspects that are being litigated. Full stop.

Day 1 and the man has already started misfiring. He has not constituted a cabinet, does not have a team etc. and he decided to run his mouth without thinking of the implications for a petroleum industry over which he does not have full control. undecided

Day 1 and we already have fuel queues.

Day 1.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:25pm On May 29, 2023
Timmi:

You are the one that is full of lies and propaganda. Fuel in Lagos is still between 199-220, Abeokuta is same, Oyo same and Osogbo same.

Average price in Akure is still around #200

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by NairaMaster1(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:
Una don start with propagandas
are you in Nigeria? What's propaganda? Subsidy removal is good. If people like you had coporated with Jonathan this would have been a history. You're here shouting propaganda because you don't even a bicycle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:26pm On May 29, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

We have passed that stage. Nobody is talking about elections anymore. The courts will decide the aspects that are being litigated. Full stop.

Day 1 and the man has already started misfiring. He has not constituted a cabinet, does not have a team etc. and he decided to run his mouth without thinking of the implications for an industry over which he does not have full control. undecided

Day 1 and we already have fuel queues.

Day 1.

Thank you. Other candidates would have been worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by bikefab(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2023
The BAT's first present to Nigerians is a fuel queue. Suddenly, even those who supported him, sang his praises, rigged him to power or passed the scam judgement at the court will all partake in sharing from this gift. There was huge protests in ojota and many other parts of Nigeria when GEJ tried same thing in 2011. Now, nobody will say piim..!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by dfrost: 9:26pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

N300 is too much biko. With dangote refinery fully operational, I'm expecting it to be way cheaper than that.

Expect between 500-650 cap.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Goodman2023: 9:27pm On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
Our gateman went to get fuel just now and it was sold for #220

That must be southern part of nigeria...where their greatest enemies are their brothers and sisters...here in the north, everything is normal irrespective of tibubu's comment on subsidy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
bluefilm:

Seems like the chorus has changed from Buhari to Tinubu?

Seems like I am going to enjoy the latest unfolding events. grin grin grin

We are going to enjoy it together. grin
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by zedegit: 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:
We all heard our New president's inaugural speech earlier today, and how he openly declared that fuel subsidy is over.

That declaration has been sending shock waves across the nation, especially the business oriented ones cos they know that the resultant effect would be that they'll start purchasing fuel for up to N700 per liter, hence my urge to start this thread.

I went out to check the fueling station closest to where I stay here in Lagos, unfortunately they were locked, they had no fuel.

So the speech dried their fuel tank abi?

The average Nigerian business man is wicked. They simply want fuel to go up so that they can sell a fuel they bought at #200 for #700.

At the end they blame the government.

Case study was what happened during naira scarcity. They always look for opportunity to take advantage and fleece others.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by dimmy8sure: 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
Is #1000 here

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
Goodman2023:

That must be southern part of nigeria...where their greatest enemies are their brothers and sisters...here in the north, everything is normal irrespective of tibubu's comment on subsidy

As expected. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Lacash: 9:30pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

I still bought it for 184 per liter this evening @ Nnpc Isheri, Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by comtem2011: 9:30pm On May 29, 2023
folake4u:
E go hot for Abuja tomorrow.

Fuel scarcity for this town na 5&6.
Like Seriously.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:31pm On May 29, 2023
Iykopee:
We saw it coming. I had to shut down my mum's filling station untill there is a clear path to where Nigeria is headed to.🤡🤡

Imagination wan injure you. grin
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by dfrost: 9:31pm On May 29, 2023
Timmi:

225-240 in some places lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by bolabadmus38: 9:31pm On May 29, 2023
We Nigerians need to check ourselves. Some of us a part of Nigeria problems. We blame leaders for everything but we are also bad. Just an announcement then fuel station start hoarding. Haba! Imagine what some people did during cash crunch. Even charging almost 50% to collect your own money. If we want Nigeria to move forward,we must change our ways. We treat ourselves badly in order to make money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by greggng: 9:31pm On May 29, 2023
I trust my naija people ..by tomorrow it will be 800naira ...if you don't like it go to court. Na all of us go suffer the pain ...

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2023
shogz89:
I said no company will sell USD to CBN at black market. You asked at what rate is Dangote going to sell to CBN. CBN don't transact at backmarket.

You are bereft of information.

Emefiele in an interview said he hope dangote will be give good rate for the fx.

Una go dey read punch and co.

Better go on twitter

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by randymirrors(f): 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Dream on.

Is like people see dangote as a charity organization.

Did dangote ever mention that FG gave him money to build his refinery?

Or you think he won't pay tax both state and federal tax.

So he will not pay off his loan that came with interest.

U na dey Jones gan

Olodo which yeye tax? It's a free trade zone.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by tonididdy(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
This govt know how to screw with Una heads.
You lots will create artificial chaos that will eventually materialize
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Fujiyama: 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
Tflex01:
Thank you. Other candidates would have been worse.

cheesy

You still don't get it do you?

It is time for BAT to govern. Pardon me for being blunt but speculation about the capabilities of other candidates is nothing but idle nonsense at this point. We have passed that stage.

This is a terrible start and one that was completely avoidable. What exactly has been achieved with that reference to fuel subsidy in his speech?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
shogz89:
Re you talking based on what you know or what you think. All IOCs sell USD to CBN and at official rate .

Keep dreaming.

You read too much paper

The reality never set in your mind.

All iocs sell. If they refuse to sell nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.