Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) (1107 Views)

Is It A Sin To Have A Concubine? / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed / The legitimate concubine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:55pm On May 30, 2023
🥰😎CONCUBINE’S
VENGEANCE🔞💍
{Emperor’s bride}

GENRE: supernatural, romance, fantasy, action, thriller/action.

TAGS: supernatural, bullying, suspense, revenge, concubines, murder,sèx, love triangle, betrayal, secret, jealousy hatred and blóódshed

THEME: bride of the ice god.

•••
By Maya J.A

‼️COPY AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

•••••••
BLURB

Being a great hunters daughter in the outskirt of a village comes with two things.

Sweetness and bitterness.

Its sweet cause you learn every ethic to protect your self, it bitter cause you have no one to talk to except some friendly animal.

That wonyoung life…she met her self there.. No sibling…no mother only her dad.

According to her dad her mom was killed by the emperor for a reason he never told her and they were also banned from the village.

Her dad went out to hunt as usual but didn’t return she went in search of him only to meet him dead in the woods with the royal family arrow in his eyes.

The questions is
“What has they really done to the Royal family?“

She made up her mind to find a way to venge her parents death.

She heard about the concubine and maid breeding.

She made up her mind to go in form of a maid or concubine to take her vengeance.

She don’t care if the emperor is late or its his son who is on the throne now.

Will she succeed?.

What happened when the young emperor seem to be the worst emperor ever?.

Will she survive in the palace especially with the Ill treatment of the royal household?

Not to talk of her spiritual husband who is he?

Let find out together sweethearts.

Don’t miss!!.

🥰😎CONCUBINE’S
VENGEANCE🔞💍
{Emperor’s bride}

By Maya J.A

‼️COPY AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

~~~~CHAPTER 1&2~~~~

☯️☯️☯️ outskirt of Nami ☯️☯️☯️

Wonyoung stand at a nearby river and aim at fish with her arrow.

She released the arrow and it pinned the fish down.

She smiled and run to get it…she add it to the ones she caught before and smiled as she hung her bow to her back and walk out with the bucket heading back home.

She got home and dropped it as she begin to make fire for it.

In few minutes the fish were ready and appetizing.

“Hah” she sighed and begin to eat the one she served her self.

Her mind drift to her father’s debt and her face dropped.

Her father is holding the people of daegu a lot of money ..she don’t even know how and when they are going to start paying back and they are sending warning already.

She finished her meal and cleared the plate.

“Why is dad taking time today?“ She asked her self knowing it’s getting late.

He is a very good hunter whom teach her so well..

And since they are only two around here, he don’t stay out for long.

She picked her bow and arrow and head into the woods to find her dad.

***THE NAMI PALACE***

“How many times have I tell you all, I don’t need your assistance…your hand has shrinks and it’s too old for my skin?“ The emperor yelled and the middle Aged women kept their head Bowed.

“Bianhe (sorry)” they chorused.

“Don’t worry I will bath my self make sure before the the week run out you get me new maids…you all have old bloods.bathing me with those shrink hand will do me no good other than to bring rashes to my body” he said and rolled his eyes ball.

They bowed one more time and walk out.

**maid quarters***

“He is one of the most rudest young emperor I have ever seen” one of the maid said.

“Also his words sting like a bee” said another

“But above all he is every Ladies dream” one said dreamily.

“i can’t believe he even considered us that are just 28, old women too” one of them said and the other burst into laughter.

“But I won’t lie I dream about him all day”

“Jinja(really)?“

The senior maid walk in and they all shut up.

“Prepare the emperor’s meal and bring it in right now” she muttered and left with her big Hangul gown sweeping the floor.

She is known to be the most beautiful maid in the palace and also the most wicked maid..why?, cause she seems to be the emperor’s favorite.

She does things for the prince and he won’t complain like he do to others.

She always talk rude to the aged women when she likes.

Her name is Kim Jenny.

And then the emperor’s fiance..buyeon?.

She is the most wicked of them all…whenever she visited him, all the maids scampered for their safety…she is also a spoilt brat.

Her father is the left minister and has full right on half of the people of nami.

Even Kim jenny give her own respect.

She walk into the emperor’s room ready to bath him but the door burst open and bu yeon walk in elegantly with her long hair.

“Annyeonghigheseyo ashi (hi my lady)” she cooed.

“Get out” she replied and woobin sigh.

Kim jenny eyed her before walking out.

“your highness” she smiled and face the emperor but her eyes widened when he was already on his clothes.

“What do you want?“ He asked coldly.

“Huh?..I came to visit my fiance” she pouted and walk closer to him.

“Get your self together bu yeon..you won’t want to see my other side” he said as the water in the cup freeze.

She gulp down nothing and move back.

“But you are my fiance, why do you always avoid me?“ She cried.

“Because I don’t love you bu yeon..read my lips..I don’t love you” he said and walk to the library in his room.

He sat down on the comfy mat on the floor and picked his ink pen as he stretch his script ready to write.

“What do you always write huh?.. Why do you always write when ever I come for visits?“ She cried again.

“You are too dumb to notice what I love most, and I rather write than stare at your boring face” he scoffed and she frowned.

He dipped his pen in his ink and continue writing while he smile charmingly.

“Tell me, you have interest in that stupid maid than me right?“ she asked and he remain mute.

She wanted to talk again when he freeze her with a snap of his finger as smirk toy on his lips.

“This will do?“ He said and continue writing.

He use his hand to shift his long hair so he could see what he is writing.

He eyed moved to the freed bu yeon.

“She really fits as a statue” he grinned.

“Abeoji(father)” wonyoung screamed as she go deeper into the forest.

She saw a guy with a white long hair backing her from afar.

Everything about him was white also.

She blink her eyes rapidly to be sure of what she is seeing.

She jolt to reality when she heard the thunderstorm as the cloud become gloomy.

The rain begin to drop slowly then heavily.

She sighed and look at the guy’s direction again only to see it stretch his hand backwards and water freeze into an arrow in his hand as he take it forwards and release towards something.

She heard her father’s scream and she screamed too.

The guy turn back and look at her…immediately he saw her he vanished.

She rushed towards the direction where the guy was standing and it dawned on her that the guy just shoot her dad dead with the ice arrow.

“Abeoji(father!)” She screamed when she saw her dad on the floor in the pool of his own blood.

“wonyoung..am sorry..am sorry i hope you find someone who tells you everything about you, am sorry i couldn’t” he gasped as he held the arrow on his eyes with deep pains.

The royal arrow?

“Tell her everything?..everything like what?“

She immediately squat down beside him.

“Don’t leave me dad” she cried as tears gushed down her face immediately

“Am sorry” he stuttered and went mute ad he stopped breathing.

“Dad!!“ She screamed and hugged his body.

Click on the link below to read episode 2

https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/concubines-vengeance
Re: Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) by Pascalsite: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sweet story
Re: Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) by Pascalsite: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Wow.
Thanks for reading
Re: Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:44am On Feb 02
Interesting morning story
Re: Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) by Pascalsite: 12:05pm On Feb 27
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? / Sexual Attraction Cums First / Why Have Good Men Turned Bad? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.