Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. (62215 Views)

Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by stewiepeter: 11:57am On May 31, 2023
You never see anything yet, stupid fool. When you start eating once in a week your eyes go clear. Shei nah tribalism full your empty head.
enemyofprogress:
Things are now very expenses, everythings have gone up. Baba Seyi no try o. This is not why I voted for you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by 4ward4: 11:58am On May 31, 2023
TriCee:
Here we go.

That subsidy removal was necessary, but the announcement was very ill timed.
It could have been removed without any public announcement. These leaders are really not in touch with the Nigerian realities.

Small talk like this causes panic and changes everything.

There is never a right time. Subsidy is a big news and its removel must cause panic.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DOptical: 11:58am On May 31, 2023
saysoo:
but Atiku was a thief for wanting to sell it?

Well, I wouldn't know but I did know the previous privatisation he did was shambles!

Anyway, Tinubu shouldn't sell our refineries to fellow Nigerians but foreign technocrats.. Most Nigerians are useless thieving retards!
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by HacheNoire: 11:59am On May 31, 2023
Lordkratus:
LoL in Nigeria? So they would be forced to up their game and run out of business? Remember they use this same pms too. So their cost of production would jump as well. My bro , let's just brace up for the worst. It's inhumane to do this as the first action of government

You made valid points I must confess. But even prior to subsidy removal, the private workforce has been underpaid and cheated. I don’t think it will be difficult for the private sector to do the needful. They have enslaved workers for years.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by salesbloo: 11:59am On May 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Only applicable in NNPC filling stations.

Unpopular opinion:

NNPC is no longer owned by the government. I see the corporation monopolizing the downstream sector.

If the forces of demand and supply are to determine pump prices, NNPC has the capacity to sell at the lowest rate. They should buy up and rebrand filling stations across the country.

Yes , they recently bought Oando Filling Stations owned by OVH
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by lexy2014: 11:59am On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You may argue with Peter Obi.

It's nice to you Mr. Peter Obi. Here is your previous post

LeoDeKing:
Tinubu should be firm with his decision.

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

Yes, it will be difficult but for our good.

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

My questions are as follows

How is subsidy a scam?

Who are these "criminals" you say are benefitting from the "subsidy scam"?

These "criminals" you mentioned, are they ghosts?

Do they operate from planet Jupiter that d govt can't locate them?

Why can't the govt arrests them and try them for scamming the country instead of fighting fuel subsidy?

All the savings from previous partial subsidy removals, what was done with them and where were the invested?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by LordAdam16: 11:59am On May 31, 2023
tsdarkside:
from where did you get this list from....??

If you know anyone in the Downstream, call them.

It's legit. All the MOMANs followed NNPC's lead. It was a decision from above.

-Lord
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Kaiser20: 12:01pm On May 31, 2023
Will the new price affect APC card-carrying members or is it for PDP -& LP supporters only?
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by BouncerT: 12:01pm On May 31, 2023
Amigoss:
Albino don troway fuel of 500 per litre sad
hahahahahaahhaha laffff wan keeee me die
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Octopusssy(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2023
Abuventure:
you no well . You leave una president come dey blame people hustle to overcome the calamity
Na you no well. Shey na the government say make the marketers and fuel stations hoard fuel?
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by fashrola(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

Coming from a jobless youth like you trekking under hot sun while coming on public forum to form superman LMFAO.... I hope you have a good square meal today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by LeoDeKing: 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
lexy2014:

How is subsidy a scam?

Why can't the govt arrests them and try them for scamming the country instead of fighting fuel subsidy?

All the savings from previous partial subsidy removals, what was done with them and where were the invested?
Oh, I just remember this moniker.

I'm still surprised no curses and swearing so far.

But you cursed that I will die 3 years ago na. Could it be that those curses are impotent?

Abeg leave my mention before curse start again.

Bye.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by saysoo: 12:06pm On May 31, 2023
DOptical:

Well, I wouldn't know but I did know the previous privatisation he did was shambles!

Anyway, Tinubu shouldn't sell our refineries to fellow Nigerians but foreign technocrats.. Most Nigerians are useless greedy people!
bros you see those Refineries locations, any private company except from local extraction will incur heavy operational loss. Eg crude piplines goes through the creeks of ND.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Unperturbedpota: 12:06pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But you cursed that I will die 3 years ago na. Could it be that those curses are impotent?

Bye.

Stop derailing. The thread.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by LeoDeKing: 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
fashrola:

Coming from a jobless youth like you trekking under hot sun while coming on public forum to form superman LMFAO.... I hope you have a good square meal today

Shebi na me dey trek under hot sun? Shebi na me still dey jobless?

But why na you come carry the matter for head?

Is it your Joblessness?

Is it your trekking under hot sun? grin
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Kukutenla: 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Only applicable in NNPC filling stations.

Unpopular opinion:

NNPC is no longer owned by the government. I see the corporation monopolizing the downstream sector.

If the forces of demand and supply are to determine pump prices, NNPC has the capacity to sell at the lowest rate. They should buy up and rebrand filling stations across the country.
Who owns nnpc
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DOptical: 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
saysoo:
bros you see those Refineries locations, any private company except from local extraction will incur heavy operational loss. Eg crude piplines goes through the creeks of ND.

Let the governors handle the creeks!
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by lexy2014: 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Bye.

Can you show me the curse I cursed you 3years ago? I will be most glad of you can do that.

Meanwhile' kindly answer the following questions.

How is subsidy a scam?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by mikeapollo: 12:08pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu himself is the useless criminal, and a loose talker!
Subsidy had been provided for in the budget up to Jun 30th, so what is the reason for making such reckless and irresponsible comment that ''subsidy is gone'' on hi inauguration day before even sitting down to engage stakeholders!
He will fail with this useless agbero talkative mentality as president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by plaetton: 12:08pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary
Now fuel price gone up to 500+

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Nothing could be more true.
Nigerians are stuuupid people, and they deserve everything they get from their parasitic leaders.
I no pity for Nigerians anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2023
IamNat:
This was a long time coming, it's better to remove the subsidy now since there's no provision for it in the budget. Enough of thieves carrying our PMS to neighboring country to sell for maximum profit. Last last, na wetin I buy I go take charge clients.

Subsidy cannot be removed totally, who are the thief’s why not catch the thief’s instead of removing subsidy. Do you know how many crude oil is being stolen and smuggled why because of that not stop the production of crude oil this are the questions. Subsidy exist world over.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by comodo: 12:10pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You may argue with Peter Obi.
Person talk say I go dey here change the tyre. No mean say him go dey middle of road change the flat tyre. You see "immediately" your prick don stand.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by bonnyhope: 12:10pm On May 31, 2023
datola:
Lagos and all the other South West states have the cheapest prices

In the long run, Lagosians buy cheaper but burn more in the traffic jams

So it is balanced

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by YouandiAllofus: 12:11pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
Lolz... C as u quote both mods wey dem wan sack and d ones wey don comot, to com to your rescue after u don go find trouble grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by forexprophet(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2023
Even with that...life no go still better for you

Rubbish

LeoDeKing:

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by saysoo: 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
lexy2014:

How is subsidy a scam?

Them use am buy buses that are plying Onitsha to Kano. I think NOI and PO were part of the economic team that brought SURE-P?
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yahoodetector: 12:14pm On May 31, 2023
datola:
Lagos and all the other South West states have the cheapest prices

Agbadorians there still won't be able to afford it
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2023
Octopusssy:

If someone earning 150k cannot save, what will someone earning less than 50k a month do? It's a very bleak situation.
Very, very bleak situation.

Someone earning 50k may quickly be in debt because inflation will more than double.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by saysoo: 12:16pm On May 31, 2023
DOptical:

Let the governors handle the creeks!
You see how every Nigerian is grapping about this PMS hike, am worried of the ripple effects. May be our minute values may drop further.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Kingcalls: 12:17pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

U people don't belong on earth ...but hell.... Tinubu and ur likes fought Jonathan bitterly for removing this back in 2012 ... for 140.... shey we would have come out of it by since ... but because of selfishness, tribalism, hate, manipulation, hypocrisy and deception that ur tribe is known for , u damaged an Ijaw man just because u sw people felt he dont deserve to be president because he is from Ijaw ... u destroyed him in the media just like u are doing to obi today ...u supported the goat that was in asorock for 8yrs as Nigerians suffered the worst crisis in history of this country just because u had a deal that he will mk ur tribe next president... your tribe will definitely reap what you sow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Cmeo(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2023
This data should be verified because some people are hellbent in using misinformation to frustrate efforts of those they consider opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.