Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Finally Met A Nairalander* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Met A Nairalander* (2196 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Negroid001:
Earlier this month, someone quoted my comment on a job/vacancy thread indicating interest to learn what i do for a living. We fixed an agreement and set a date to meet offline for his first training. He came around yesterday and it was really fun instilling knowledge into him. He is learning quite well as he is very inquisitive and attentive. I hope to see him complete the course over the next 2 weeks.
Asides the training we had a general discussion about events going on currently in the country and shared the same views on different topics. Nairaland is actually a cool forum to network, it's more Nigerian than Nigeria.

bro....so u meet a man from romanse section & u are happy.... corrrrrrrect?....u don't like chassin women?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

bro....so u meet a man from romanse section & u are happy.... corrrrrrrect?....u don't like chassin women?(no offenscce) angry
That's the difference between me and you i guess. I'm always elated when i teach and the person grasps the lesson well.
[quote author=Carpito post=123513015][/quote]
I go update you
RoadMozart:

+2348118935257
I'll Buzz you bro.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Styluss:
How is the pay on this Gigs? where to sell and how fast can I build a career on this please ?

Don't learn because of the pay. You might deviate, learn because you want to improve yourself. Google the basic earning of a motion graphics designer.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2023
Negroid001:

That's the difference between me and you i guess. I'm always elated when i teach and the person grasps the lesson well.

really??
Yor mates commto nairaland to shase women but u r happier coming hear to meet men.... corrrrrrrect? brother, seeeerioslly spekin,,how long u been get & why r u gay?((no offenscce)) angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

really??
Yor mates commto nairaland to shase women but u r happier coming hear to meet men.... corrrrrrrect? brother, seeeerioslly spekin,,how long u been get & why r u gay?((no offenscce)) angry
I'm here to network, share experiences and hopefully get gigs. Who Woman help? If you say i'm gay, then fine. Anything that gives you rest of mind.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2023
Negroid001:
I'm here to network, share experiences and hopefully get gigs. Who Woman help? If you say i'm gay, then fine. Anything that gives you rest of mind.

really??
sinse when has any guy commto network on romanse section insted of loookin for puccccccci...do u no u r goin to hell for lying.son, quit decisiving Yor sef & repent!. If u need woman u ask me nicely.i will give u siofra & Ilamina
for free!!((THANK ME LATER)) angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2023
MrAmbrose:
Congratulations to you both. Nairaland is a sweet forum.

angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2023
MrAmbrose:
Congratulations to you both. Nairaland is a sweet forum.

yes, sweet to chase women.. brother, we hope dats wot u also mean sir!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

really??
sinse when has any guy commto network on romanse section insted of loookin for puccccccci...do u no u r goin to hell for lying.son, quit decisiving Yor sef & repent!. If u need woman u ask me nicely.i will give u siofra & Ilamina
for free!!((THANK ME LATER)) angry

grin No thank you sir.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MrAmbrose(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

yes, sweet to chase women.. brother, we hope dats wot u also mean sir!(no offenscce) angry

Pls read my comment carefully.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2023
MrAmbrose:

Pls read my comment carefully.

Bro u r confusing us. Read Yor last post.
do u enjoy chassin men or women sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MrAmbrose(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro u r confusing us. Read Yor last post.
do u enjoy chassin men or women sir?(no offenscce) angry

None.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2023
MrAmbrose:

None.

u dont like women..so u are gay..correct? angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

u dont like women..so u are gay..correct? angry
This dude is so homophobic.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Negroid001:
This dude is so homophobic.

True. I said it. He 100% homopolic sir! angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Styluss: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
I am mostly money motivated. Thanks for your suggestion. are the jobs readily available and any laptop recommendation? I need to buy one.
my budget should be 200-300k, I was a professional artist, I major in charcoal and graphite drawings.

Negroid001:
Don't learn because of the pay. You might deviate, learn because you want to improve yourself. Google the basic earning of a motion graphics designer.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Styluss:
I am mostly money motivated. Thanks for your suggestion. are the jobs readily available and any laptop recommendation? I need to buy one.
my budget should be 200-300k, I was a professional artist, I major in charcoal and graphite drawings.

Takes a while before you master it. Once you're good. Money starts rolling in.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Styluss:

Drop your whatsapp, let's discuss extensively.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Negroid001:
Earlier this month, someone quoted my comment on a job/vacancy thread indicating interest to learn what i do for a living. We fixed an agreement and set a date to meet offline for his first training. He came around yesterday and it was really fun instilling knowledge into him. He is learning quite well as he is very inquisitive and attentive. I hope to see him complete the course over the next 2 weeks.
Asides the training we had a general discussion about events going on currently in the country and shared the same views on different topics. Nairaland is actually a cool forum to network, it's more Nigerian than Nigeria.

angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Negroid001:

Son...so how many men hav u meet on nairaland so far....insted of chassin women? U prefa men? Men make u happiar?? (no offenscce) angry
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Styluss: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Negroid001:
Drop your whatsapp, let's discuss extensively.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Styluss:
zero seven zero, six, six, four, five, six, zero, two, nine .

Let me know when you get this please, so I can modify.
Not coming up on WhatsApp
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I want to learn too
Drop your WhatsApp
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Sirchiboy: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Negroid001:

Drop your WhatsApp
Zero eight one six six six three three three zero 8
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Styluss: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2023
0. 7,, 0 . 6 6 4. 5 6 0 2. 9

Negroid001:

Not coming up on WhatsApp
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Styluss:
0. 7,, 0 . 6 6 4. 5 6 0 2. 9

Buzzed you

1 Like

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Zero eight one six six six three three three zero 8
Buzzed you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop? / Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. / Relationship/sexual Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.