Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48375 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by BankyGee(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
zomby:

This is 10000% certain.
The igbos don't understand that, to win a presidential election in Nigeria, you need either the northerners or the Yorubas. The northerners will never deal with the igbos, the yoruba on the other hand have finally woken up; the igbos will not be entertained ever again.
The big question is: Are the igbos enough to elect an igbo president?

The answer is NO!
There will never be an igbo president in Nigeria for the next 130 yrs.
Your monicker says it all! Z0mbiê! I'm Yoruba and I voted Peter Obi, so shut your tribalistic mouth/keyboard up! Odę!

11 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MatrixCircle: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
deanoffaculty:
Funny enough, nobody is interested in this court case again. Obi just dey there dey play....Nothing will come out of it!!!
What matters now is how to cooperate with this government to make Nigeria better.

So you are still not aware Tinubu hasn't legalized his winning. It's this court case that will either legalize it or he may be the first sitting President to be unsit.

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Court will handle that Oponu

casualobserver:

Obi only go 25% in 15 states plus Abuja, total of 16. Let us assume he manages to get akwa ibom ( where he is close to 25%) and Rivers that we all know was massively rigged to make a total of 18, he still needs an additional 7 states. Now please look at the results posted and tell me which of these states he can manufacture 25% from. Is it jigawa, zamfara, katsina, yobe sokoto, Borneo Kano, kebbi where he got less than 2%? Or is it Osun Bauchi Ekiti, Gombe Keats ondo where he got between 3% and 9%. If not that is already 14 states out of a possible 19. Meaning there are only 5 states from which to claw the statutory 25%…and which are those states left? Niger, Oyo, Kongi, Kara, Adamawa and Ogun where he has between 10 and 15%. He is not going to get Oyo or Ogun, Kogi or Niger so where is the 25% coming from?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by dalaman: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You have to understand that they’ve always banked on that ‘north’ to come up with the necessary magic that propels their candidate, be it Buhari or Tinubu, first over the finish line: underaged voting; padding of voter register; voting by illegal and undocumented aliens with PVC; zombie votes from tele-guided almajiri; intimidation of INEC and NYSC electoral staff; compromised and crooked police and army personnel; etc!

Mark my word, if Tinubu somehow manages to cling on to the stolen mandate the impostor is presently using to prance about as ‘President’, then it’s curtains for anything approaching credible elections in Nigeria! The Genie was let out of the bottle in 2015 when the naive and weak GEJ allowed the crooks now holding Nigeria to ransom to bamboozle him out of office!

Which stolen mandate? Who voted for Peter Obi apart from Igbos, people from the South South and some Northern Christians in Plateau, Benue , Nasarawa and Taraba? Obi did not even get 25% in 18 states. Stop dreaming Peter Obi lost the elections. No mandate was stolen. The only mandate that was stolen can be found in Onitsha upi iweka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Well, it is futile trying to argue with you but I am putting it for the record so that people will not be deceived by your assertion THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE OUTCOME IS RERUN. COURT CAN AWARD CLAIMANTS VOTES, AND IF HE MEETS THE OTHER CONDITIONS INEC WILL BE MANDATED TO ISSUE CERTIFICATE OF RETURN. This is my only message

You can now have all the time.

You are ignorant. The court cannot award votes, that just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Uzodinma became governor because he proved that the results from 388 polling booths were not collated. When the results of those PU were added it proved Uzodinma won. There is nothing like court awarding votes.

It also just shows that you people are nothing but crooks in disguise and hypocrites that you chastised Uzodinma for being a Supreme Court governor wrongly claiming he was awarded votes but now you are seeking the Supreme Court to award you votes, na so them they award vote? Awon ode!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Obi only go 25% in 15 states plus Abuja, total of 16. Let us assume he manages to get akwa ibom ( where he is close to 25%) and Rivers that we all know was massively rigged to make a total of 18, he still needs an additional 7 states. Now please look at the results posted and tell me which of these states he can manufacture 25% from. Is it jigawa, zamfara, katsina, yobe sokoto, Borneo Kano, kebbi where he got less than 2%? Or is it Osun Bauchi Ekiti, Gombe Keats ondo where he got between 3% and 9%. If not that is already 14 states out of a possible 19. Meaning there are only 5 states from which to claw the statutory 25%…and which are those states left? Niger, Oyo, Kongi, Kara, Adamawa and Ogun where he has between 10 and 15%. He is not going to get Oyo or Ogun, Kogi or Niger so where is the 25% coming from?
Obi already got 25% in up to 30 States if his real results are collected back.

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
MT:

This is a comedy on the scale Nigeria has never witnessed before.

Obi was not voted for in the North. He came overall and distant 3rd. Yet he wanted to be sworn in as President. World Guinness Book ought to acknowledge this as the greatest joke the world has ever seen.

I feel sorry for him because he has eroded the little goodwill he had among Nigerians. Instead for him to be building bridges with other tribes, he is wasting time and energy in court.

You see why other tribes will not vote and not trust a certain tribe in power.

What a load of hogwash!

On what basis are you saying Peter Obi wasn’t voted for in the north? I suppose you’re using the doctored and crooked figures turned out by INEC as basis for your assertion? Only a wicked and deceptive individual will stand up and claim APC didn’t use their control of state power to rig that election! Some of you like to point to Lagos….and maybe Abuja as ‘proof’ that the election was largely ‘free and fair’, and i laugh and say that’s even more hogwash! Peter Obi won in those areas….even with a much larger margin than was credited to him, and his winning was despite the massive rigging that went on! Thing is, Tinubu and APC underestimated his popularity and must have been alarmed the ‘mofo’ still managed to win Lagos despite all their efforts to rig him out of contention! This was why you saw them take the bull by the horns and throw all caution to the winds as they brought out their thugs to threaten and disrupt activities pre and during gubernatorial elections in the state!

Abuja was another one that caught them off-guard! I suspect whatever rigging they tried in Abuja didn’t amount to much because basically Abuja no be Lagos….has a better pan-Nigerian character, and isn’t controlled by Tinubu and his baying mob of gangsters!

You talk of Peter Obis’ goodwill being ‘eroded’! Yet again, even more hogwash! Dude, even if Mandela or Lee Kuan Yuw rose up from the dead…became Igbo, and ran for the presidency under LP, you lot would have ran a campaign of calumny against them and tried to paint them in unflattering colours like you’ve tried doing with Obi! Let me reiterate, NO IGBO would have been good enough for you lot when your godfather was equally in the running! Peter Obi that was a good man before deciding to contest under LP, all of a sudden became Public Enemy number one! He apparently didn’t get the memo sent out since the late 60s that the ‘conquered’ Igbo are now ‘2nd class citizens’ in Nigeria and shouldn’t even think of wanting to be president since that position is ‘reserved’ for the Fulani and Yoruba!

12 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The same way Tinubu with all his baggage cannot win election without rigging.The real votes of the people must count.
rigging yet APC lost lagos katsina yobe kaduna gombe Abuja... Entire south east... U guys are just not serious... Elections PDP would have won LP divided their votes na deciet be Ina wahala...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:

Which stolen mandate? Who voted for Peter Obi apart from Igbos, people from the South South and some Northern Christians in Plateau, Benue , Nasarawa and Taraba? Obi did not even get 25% in 18 states. Stop dreaming Peter Obi lost the elections. No mandate was stolen. The only mandate that was stolen can be found in Onitsha upi iweka

Coming from your warp mind as usual, all agbadorians lack integrity and intellect , That drug Lord must be kick out of Aso-rock

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

They are not claiming winning, they are only saying their votes were not properly counted and ascribed. The EC8As are there let the judges use their hands and see what INEC counted.
in adamawa u guys are funny Sha...
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Is it only 30? I heard he also got 25% in the 50 states of America. Awon Obingo ode jati jati.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by shortgun(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
MT:

This is a comedy on the scale Nigeria has never witnessed before.

Obi was not voted for in the North. He came overall and distant 3rd. Yet he wanted to be sworn in as President. World Guinness Book ought to acknowledge this as the greatest joke the world has ever seen.

I feel sorry for him because he has eroded the little goodwill he had among Nigerians. Instead for him to be building bridges with other tribes, he is wasting time and energy in court.

You see why other tribes will not vote and not trust a certain tribe in power.
Labour party was massively voted in Kaduna, plateau, Adamawa, Yobe, Nassarawa, Benue, Niger and Kano.
Peter Obi also won FCT in the North Central.

I wonder which other North that labour party was not voted for.

Kano, Gombe,Katsina and Sokoto are not the only states in the North...

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:
Court will handle that Oponu

Court cannot handle Wetim no Dey, if it didn’t Dey it didn’t Dey!,, you cannot turn 0.5% in states like zamfar to 25%. Obingo Omugo ode jati jati

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Is it only 30? I heard he also got 25% in the 50 states of America. Awon Obingo ode jati jati.

Nobody take you serious here, you are consequential grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by ogify1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
creolehunt:

Why cant it happen in Nigeria? Kindly share your thoughts
It’s what we both know. no long thinq….
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Why are you stubborn? INEC results announced is not based on polling units results, do you get it? Why do you think they're tendering the form EC8As for 18 states in court?
casualobserver:

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by 2T215: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Igbo people did not vote for PO. Responsible and sane Nigeria whose desire is a better country voted for him.

dalaman:

9 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
BankyGee:

Your monicker says it all! Z0mbiê! I'm Yoruba and I voted Peter Obi, so shut your tribalistic mouth/keyboard up! Odę!
Even if you voted obi many yoruba have seen the bigotry from the Igbo tribe this period and it’s honestly not gonna just be ignored so get real
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

Award which votes? Do you think in all honesty that Obi was shortchanged in any state apart from Rivers? And do you think Obi will not be exposed in southeast? Someone said Tinubu did not make request to examine southeast votes. They forgot that Tinubu has a counter petition to be heard.

This is not about what I think. I am only correcting the guy that is saying the only possible outcome is RERUN, that is not true. PO was short changed in many states I can't say if that will t translate to win but everyone knew INEC messed up everything by been partisan, PO might not be popular in the northern states but INEC should have allowed the results to come through without interference. Do you think in all honesty that Uzodimma won Imo state election? I asked the question to let you know sometimes court can award votes irrespective of what people think

6 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
rigging yet APC lost lagos katsina yobe kaduna gombe Abuja... Entire south east... U guys are just not serious... Elections PDP would have won LP divided their votes na deciet be Ina wahala...
Apc lost those places with wider margin, Obi got over 900k votes in Lagos but Inec declared just over 500k votes, the real votes will be returned

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you stubborn? INEC results announced is not based on polling units results, do you get it? Why do you think they're tendering the form EC8As for 18 states in court?

How daft are you people? EC8 is from where? Do you know what an EC8 form is?

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Nobody take you serious here, you are consequential grin grin grin grin grin

The word you are looking for is “inconsequential”. ………bloody Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

How daft are you people? EC8 is from where? Do you know what an EC8 form is?
Ode, what is EC8 form?
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by pandoragirigory: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
youngzeal1:
Akpa amu gi
Your mother is not here, no need of mentioning her name
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
shortgun:

Labour party was massively voted in Kaduna, plateau, Adamawa, Yobe, Nassarawa, Benue, Niger and Kano.
Peter Obi also won FCT in the North Central.

I wonder which other North that labour party was not voted for.

Kano, Gombe,Katsina and Sokoto are not the only states in the North...

Who voted lp in yobe and Kano? If they voted obi, kwankwaso nko
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Dozie32(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They shall surely gather, but they will be put to shame , God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

Eze chukwu gbuo gi there, you this thiefinubu tout.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Atiku tendered same thing In 2019 and failed
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc lost those places with wider margin, Obi got over 900k votes in Lagos but Inec declared just over 500k votes, the real votes will be returned
Where is your evidence
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

You are ignorant. The court cannot award votes, that just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Uzodinma became governor because he proved that the results from 388 polling booths were not collated. When the results of those PU were added it proved Uzodinma won. There is nothing like court awarding votes.

It also just shows that you people are nothing but crooks in disguise and hypocrites that you chastised Uzodinma for being a Supreme Court governor wrongly claiming he was awarded votes but now you are seeking the Supreme Court to award you votes, na so them they award vote? Awon ode!!!!

You are just a kid with no mental stamina to argue devoid of name calling at least the bolded proved me right. I am sure you can't say this to me personally so no need exchanging words with you. I made the mistake to quote you now I know better NEVER to try such.

you can run along with your inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You guys are the dumbest and the most senseless group of supporters I have ever seen, in fact cockroach get sense pass una. Nooo just say he won all the 36 states, suegbe
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by BankyGee(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Even if you voted obi many yoruba have seen the bigotry from the Igbo tribe this period and it’s honestly not gonna just be ignored so get real
We really don't need all this bigotry stuff right now... Let bigöts be bigöts, we're talking about tryna make the country move forward and some people are voting or supporting a candidate because of tribe? Not past records, not past achievements, not by what you see and know he can bring to the table but because of tribe? If I'm being honest, Yorubas are the ones starting or fueling this tribalism of a thing (even as fuel don cost lol 😂), because even Yoruba to Yoruba they still find a way to be tribalistic. Someone called me a b@st@rd for voting Peter Obi! That's how bad it is!

If you voted Tinubu for valid reasons other than tribe, fine ✅ Nobody's against you! But what we've witnessed in this election shows that someone used some real illegal route to make himself winner and some people are still proud to call anyone with a different choice than them b@st@rds!

And that's me being real.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos) / Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.