Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48377 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Loonyy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=drlateef post=123526988]

Obi has no mandate in the first place. He is a joker!!! He doesn’t know how to play politics.[/quote

So Tinubu conniving with INEC and State Governors to circumvent the will n political processes that guide our nascent democracy is how to play Politics?

Aswear U need to be checked
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by BankyGee(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
ogunijebu18:

You're not intelligent enough to respond to valid arguments. Similar to pandora. I broke down what you wrote and you have no response apparently. I would like to understand how someone who failed in anambra being pushed by one tribe is not tribalism but someone who who had support from all over the country is tribalism
Support from all over the country my fukkking foot! This is why I won't argue with you! You're already CORNM-promised.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
tuborme:

This dude does not even understand the magnitude of rigging that took place in the last presidential elections. From the results from those certified true copies…. Tinubu came distant third!

Have you seen the results
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by pacesetting: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
The mistake you are making is by using INEC's declared results in your permutations. Obi got 25% in 26 states, including in Kogi, Ogun, and Oyo. Just sit back and relax okay. The case is ongoing in court, and by next month we will all know what's up. There is no need doing permutations over INEC's declared results.
casualobserver:

Obi only go 25% in 15 states plus Abuja, total of 16. Let us assume he manages to get akwa ibom ( where he is close to 25%) and Rivers that we all know was massively rigged to make a total of 18, he still needs an additional 7 states. Now please look at the results posted and tell me which of these states he can manufacture 25% from. Is it jigawa, zamfara, katsina, yobe sokoto, Borneo Kano, kebbi where he got less than 2%? Or is it Osun Bauchi Ekiti, Gombe Keats ondo where he got between 3% and 9%. If not that is already 14 states out of a possible 19. Meaning there are only 5 states from which to claw the statutory 25%…and which are those states left? Niger, Oyo, Kongi, Kara, Adamawa and Ogun where he has between 10 and 15%. He is not going to get Oyo or Ogun, Kogi or Niger so where is the 25% coming from? Even if he gets all 5, he needs 7.

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by PotatoSalad(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:

Obingo, you will wail and cry for 4 more years. Tinubu is your president. There's nothing you or Obi can do about it. You can only cry and wail.
You or we?
You dey buy fuel 180 for your side?
Abi you use your Nairaland comments and Tinubu support to pay for transport fares?
Omo harebrained people full naija walahi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
pacesetting:
The mistake you are making is by using INEC's declared results in your permutations. Obi got 25% in 26 states, including in Kogi, Ogun, and Oyo. Just sit back and relax okay. The case is ongoing in court, and by next month we will all know what's up. There is no need doing permutations over INEC's declared results.

Sorry,with which results are you using? Until you produce a counter result,inec result stands.by the way,obi has wasted one week.only two weeks are left.he called one witness who was rubbished

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

LP: May I apply pursuant to paragraph 40(6) sub paragraph 4 of the 1st Schedule to the electoral act for all the certified true copies of INEC documents which we have so far tendered in this petition to be taken as read.

INEC: In view of the objections raised by us, on behalf of the 1st respondent we do not give our consent.

2nd & 3rd: My Lords we maintain the same stand with the 1st respondent and don’t give our consent.

4th: Given our object to the admissibility of all the documents sought to be tendered by the petitioners in evidence, we invariably oppose to this application.
LP: I am shocked and surprised that they are opposing to this.

Court: (Jokes) just come prepared for any surprise so you’ll not developers BP.

LP: We have exhausted the documents we have for today but we will be ready on the next date with more documents including documents from Subpoenaed witness from INEC. However my Lord, all respondents have agreed that it should be adjourned till Monday as opposed to tomorrow. If it is not PREJUDICED, and our time will not be counted.

Court: No adjournment till Monday. Come tomorrow.
LP: Okay my Lord we will come tomorrow my Lords!

2nd & 3rd: We are pleading that some of us need to travel out of here as we are not from here so we are all parties in this petition pleading with your Lordships to come back on Monday and not tomorrow.
INEC: We are concerned that your Lordships have been sitting for 9 hours and we too. So we solicit your Lordship’s permission.
4th: I also yield and seek for Monday since the Petitioners raised the application.
Petitioners: We are ready to come tomorrow if it will affect our time.
Court: Well since the Counsels have discussed and agreed, we will grant the adjournment only for this Saturday and not further. It will not affect the petitioners time.

Since objections will be augured in their respective final addresses, it will accord the court an opportunity to decide the weight to be attached to admitted documents. I don't envy litigators and judges sha.

Loads of paperwork and the brain is always hot from excessive reading and research works.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Who voted lp in yobe and Kano? If they voted obi, kwankwaso nko

You seat in one remote area in Ekiti State to know those who voted in Kano

6 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by ChristineC: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:
Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics.
at least there's confirmation that he attended standard 6.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by TOYNEX(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
I still don't understand some comments Even when election is over, some people are just naturally bittered irrespective of circumstances.
The reality at the moment is simple, whatever comes we all face it without discrimination. We can only hope for the best. Even if tribunal retrieve the Mandate from Bat, it has no special effect on Obidients different from others.
Nigeria good or Bad will hit everyone that's not within the ruling class, irrespective of tribe or political affiliation.

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Your mistake was to engage someone with superior intellect. You think I am one of your fellow 0biodiots that has no brain cells? You made mistake quoting me true but then you still go on to quote me. Clearly you do t learn from your mistakes…typical OBINGO IPOB behavior.

Seun mynd44, kindly ban this Monika for ethnic slur
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
MT:

This is a comedy on the scale Nigeria has never witnessed before.

Obi was not voted for in the North. He came overall and distant 3rd. Yet he wanted to be sworn in as President. World Guinness Book ought to acknowledge this as the greatest joke the world has ever seen.

I feel sorry for him because he has eroded the little goodwill he had among Nigerians. Instead for him to be building bridges with other tribes, he is wasting time and energy in court.

You see why other tribes will not vote and not trust a certain tribe in power.

As speaker for Nigerians wey you be na. Why the are you concerned about this man? Isn't he supposed to be doing himself and not you?

Last I checked, man is following due process in trying to address perceived irregularities and I wonder why that is an issue to many a person.

8 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
BankyGee:

Support from all over the country my fukkking foot! This is why I won't argue with you! You're already CORNM-promised.
more than obi get that through your head
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by maintenant: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:
Pls I would like to know if it's possible for a sitting president to be unseated?

Pls be kind enough to answer my question.
Grow some sense...

A duly elected president gets removed via impeachment let alone an individual that Mahmoud and Buhari selected to rule Nigeria...

7 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

You seat in one remote area in Ekiti State to know those who voted in Kano

Even obi himself knows nothing for him in core north.obi failed,rest boy
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
litigator:

Since objections will be augured in their respective final addresses, it will accord the court an opportunity to decide the weight to be attached to admitted documents. I don't envy litigators and judges sha.

Loads of paperwork and the brain is always hot from excessive reading and research works.

A lot of these documents were not originally pleaded,therefore they are untenable
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Where is your evidence
In court

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by pacesetting: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
That's exactly what I'm telling you. Obi is producing INEC's certified PU results in the court. INEC is now objecting, so there are interesting days ahead. Don't bother about Obi's "wasted one week". It's for the court to decide. The most important thing is proving that INEC's declared result is different from the main result. INEC only declared results from state levels. The body now has to back it up with PU and ward results. If you're a math teacher, will you accept when your pupil writes only the answer to a math problem without showing all workings?
senatordave1:

Sorry,with which results are you using? Until you produce a counter result,inec result stands.by the way,obi has wasted one week.only two weeks are left.he called one witness who was rubbished

8 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
In court

Until it is presented fully,stop making unfounded claims
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Kubin: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obidients what is happening? Seems most of us are beginning to get tired of this court process. I expect a massive traffic. Why the sluggishness. We must not give up.
we can't be tired this is a critical time we are carefully observing,till INEC make their final pronouncement.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Even obi himself knows nothing for him in core north.obi failed,rest boy

Allow the court to decide

He was voted for in Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Niger, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, plateau, Taraba States and Abuja

Are these not northern states?

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Loonyy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
adamawa that PDP won na im elupee wan claim...

The contention is with d quoted scores actually not even who wins what

For instance Obi Won Lagos but still contending the results GERRIT!!

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

Have you heard why they objected? That is the first thing a sane mind will do.
it is from a popular adage saying dat, "small pikin wey shiit big shiit, wen d pikin turn see the big shiit wey him shiit, he himself shock say what? na me shiit dis big shiit?"

dat is INECs situation now!
grin

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
pacesetting:
That's exactly what I'm telling you. Obi is producing INEC's certified PU results in the court. INEC is now objecting, so there are interesting days ahead. Don't bother about Obi's "wasted one week". It's for the court to decide. The most important thing is proving that INEC's declared result is different from the main result. INEC only declared results from state levels. The body now has to back it up with PU and ward results. If you're a math teacher, will you accept when your pupil writes only the answer to a math problem without showing all workings?

Obi is producing results,we haven't seen the contents or has obi exposed any irregularities in those results.he hasn't proven anything.the only witness he called on Tuesday fumbled.
Obi days are counting,the court can't decide anything apart from 3 weeks allotted to him.until obi proves infractions on a substantial base,tinubu remains...
Inec rejecting maybe because the documents were wrongly submitted or inec were never pre informed
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Loonyy:

The contention is with d quoted scores actually not even who wins what

For instance Obi Won Lagos but still contending the results GERRIT!!

You don't get it.even if the scores differs,it changes nothing except it is enough to make obi winner
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HardBishop: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dafresh:

Make 400 yrs
Then is better igbos should back down from voting and consequential no elections in the southeast region from now henceforth
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Allow the court to decide

He was voted for in Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Niger, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, plateau, Taraba States and Abuja

Are these not northern states?

He was not voted for sir or he had negligible votes.until the courts decide,tinubu remains the winner
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by pacesetting: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
At the bolded, it's exactly what Obi is doing. I wonder why y'all are pained. He has gone to court peacefully. Make una allow am do his "exercise in futility". Abi is it your exercise?
senatordave1:

Obi is producing results,we haven't seen the contents or has obi exposed any irregularities in those results.he hasn't proven anything.the only witness he called on Tuesday fumbled.
Obi days are counting,the court can't decide anything apart from 3 weeks allotted to him.until obi proves infractions on a substantial base,tinubu remains...
Inec rejecting maybe because the documents were wrongly submitted or inec were never pre informed

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
pacesetting:
At the bolded, it's exactly what Obi is doing. I wonder why y'all are pained. He has gone to court peacefully. Make una allow am do his "exercise in futility". Abi is it your exercise?

No one is pained.even the judges yesterday jokingly said it seems obi lawyers underestimated their job schedule.no one is obstructing him but based on our experience,it is futile
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

You are ignorant. The court cannot award votes, that just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Uzodinma became governor because he proved that the results from 388 polling booths were not collated. When the results of those PU were added it proved Uzodinma won. There is nothing like court awarding votes.

It also just shows that you people are nothing but crooks in disguise and hypocrites that you chastised Uzodinma for being a Supreme Court governor wrongly claiming he was awarded votes but now you are seeking the Supreme Court to award you votes, na so them they award vote? Awon ode!!!!

Then what is the difference?

If Uzodimma got votes after an uncollated results were given to him, isn't it possible that after properly attributing votes that were wrongly given to another candidate to Obi, that Obi might have more votes? Hia!

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:
Pls I would like to know if it's possible for a sitting president to be unseated?

Pls be kind enough to answer my question.
any court of d land is legalized and very of doin dat!

cool
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HardBishop: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
TOYNEX:
I still don't understand some comments Even when election is over, some people are just naturally bittered irrespective of circumstances.
The reality at the moment is simple, whatever comes we all face it without discrimination. We can only hope for the best. Even if tribunal retrieve the Mandate from Bat, it has no special effect on Obidients different from others.
Nigeria good or Bad will hit everyone that's not within the ruling class, irrespective of tribe or political affiliation.
What's aggreviating this tension is now perceive that igbos won't rule again.. upon what we have contributed to the growth of this nation,
So better days ahead, if the FG, North, west declare no Ibos can rule... Then is better we go our ways

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.