Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48365 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

You are just a kid with no mental stamina to argue devoid of name calling at least the bolded proved me right. I am sure you can't say this to me personally so no need exchanging words with you. I made the mistake to quote you now I know better NEVER to try such.

you can run along with your inferiority complex

Your mistake was to engage someone with superior intellect. You think I am one of your fellow 0biodiots that has no brain cells? You made mistake quoting me true but then you still go on to quote me. Clearly you do t learn from your mistakes…typical OBINGO IPOB behavior.

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Court cannot handle Wetim no Dey, if it didn’t Dey it didn’t Dey!,, you cannot turn 0.5% in states like zamfar to 25%. Obingo Omugo ode jati jati

keep deceiving yourself if it makes you happy

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by dalaman: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
2T215:
Igbo people did not vote for PO. Responsible and sane Nigeria whose desire is a better country voted for him.

Lies. Majority of Nigerians did not vote for him. Only Igbos that voted for him. He got very insignificant votes in the North and West over all. He only got votes in Lagos (with a large Igbo population), South East, South South and amongst the 4 northern states with large Christian population because of their angrer with the APC Muslim Mulsim ticket and that's all. Obi did not win the election in anyway. He is just wasting his time in court.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by tuborme: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

Obi only go 25% in 15 states plus Abuja, total of 16. Let us assume he manages to get akwa ibom ( where he is close to 25%) and Rivers that we all know was massively rigged to make a total of 18, he still needs an additional 7 states. Now please look at the results posted and tell me which of these states he can manufacture 25% from. Is it jigawa, zamfara, katsina, yobe sokoto, Borneo Kano, kebbi where he got less than 2%? Or is it Osun Bauchi Ekiti, Gombe Keats ondo where he got between 3% and 9%. If not that is already 14 states out of a possible 19. Meaning there are only 5 states from which to claw the statutory 25%…and which are those states left? Niger, Oyo, Kongi, Kara, Adamawa and Ogun where he has between 10 and 15%. He is not going to get Oyo or Ogun, Kogi or Niger so where is the 25% coming from? Even if he gets all 5, he needs 7.

This dude does not even understand the magnitude of rigging that took place in the last presidential elections. From the results from those certified true copies…. Tinubu came distant third!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by dalaman: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Coming from your warp mind as usual, all agbadorians lack integrity and intellect , That drug Lord must be kick out of Aso-rock

Obingo, you will wail and cry for 4 more years. Tinubu is your president. There's nothing you or Obi can do about it. You can only cry and wail.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

The word you are looking for is “inconsequential”. ………bloody Illiterate!

I am glad you actually know who you are, someone who attend night school is calling me Illiterate, no be juju be that grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:

Obingo, you will wail and cry for 4 more years. Tinubu is your president. There's nothing you or Obi can do about it. You can only cry and wail.

Just a matter of time, he will be kick back to Lagos to work with Mac Oluomo at oshodi grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
tuborme:

This dude does not even understand the magnitude of rigging that took place in the last presidential elections. From the results from those certified true copies…. Tinubu came distant third!

And yet since February that you Obingo have been compiling the results , you have not been able to show anything? Shebi you were all making noise that you will do Obingo complication, why una never publish am? If you won at the polling booth why are you so desperate for disqualification to the point of making idiots of yourselves by bringing disqualification arguments to court that are dead on arrival?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Dafresh: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
zomby:

This is 10000% certain.
The igbos don't understand that, to win a presidential election in Nigeria, you need either the northerners or the Yorubas. The northerners will never deal with the igbos, the yoruba on the other hand have finally woken up; the igbos will not be entertained ever again.
The big question is: Are the igbos enough to elect an igbo president?

The answer is NO!
There will never be an igbo president in Nigeria for the next 130 yrs.
Make 400 yrs

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by dalaman: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Just a matter of time, he will be kick back to Lagos to work with Mac Oluomo at oshodi grin grin grin grin

In your fake dreams. He is already in Aso rock as President, while you Obi is jumping inside the court room looking for imaginary stolen mandate and you are walking in vain. You have to come again and try after 4 years. Tinubu will remain your President till then or Shettima incase anything happen to him. No hope for Obi, he will not be president in the next 4 years. That's a fact.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Sheggy13(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

And yet since February that you Obingo have been compiling the results , you have not been able to show anything? Shebi you were all making noise that you will do Obingo complication, why una never publish am? If you won at the polling booth why are you so desperate for qualification to the point of making idiots of yourselves by bring disqualification arguments to court that are dead on arrival?
Don't mind the noisemakers. It's only Rivers state they can show after over 3 months?

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
BankyGee:

We really don't need all this bigotry stuff right now... Let bigöts be bigöts, we're talking about tryna make the country move forward and some people are voting or supporting a candidate because of tribe? Not past records, not past achievements, not by what you see and know he can bring to the table but because of tribe?

SO based on all of this how is tinubu not miles better than pandora when you put their achievement next to each other.

If I'm being honest, Yorubas are the ones starting or fueling this tribalism of a thing (even as fuel don cost lol 😂), because even Yoruba to Yoruba they still find a way to be tribalistic. Someone called me a b@st@rd for voting Peter Obi! That's how bad it is!

If you're being honest then tell me how someone who failed in anambra is better than someone who laid foundation for lagos. If not tribalism by okoro tribe would anyone care about Peter Obi?

If you voted Tinubu for valid reasons other than tribe, fine ✅ Nobody's against you! But what we've witnessed in this election shows that someone used some real illegal route to make himself winner and some people are still proud to call anyone with a different choice than them b@st@rds!

Can you tell us the reason for supporting obi? People like you are called bastard because you betray with no reason. Tinubu was smart enough to not be a regional politician

And that's me being real.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Sheggy13:

Don't mind the noisemakers. It's only Rivers state they can show after over 3 months?

Your drug Lord and savior will soon be send back to Lagos to continue his work with Mc Oluomo at Oshodi-Isolo-Oshodi Apapa Express

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:

In your fake dreams. He is already in Aso rock as President, while you Obi is jumping inside the court room looking for imaginary stolen mandate and you are walking in vain. You have to come again and try after 4 years. Tinubu will remain your President till then or Shettima incase anything happen to him. No hope for Obi, he will not be president in the next 4 years. That's a fact.

Your eyes will clear soon, don't say i didn't warn you

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by kollinz1234(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
blacksam01:
what oo..thos young guyz on uniforms are the justices..?

i laff...tinubu will sway they all..thry still far enough life ahead of them... meaning money can influence them.easily..!

obi is a goner
are you admitting that Obi won but the election was rigged?

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by dalaman: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Your eyes will clear soon, don't say i didn't warn you

Same way it cleared when MNK promised you people Biafra. Oga, you will wail for 4 more years.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Shattuck(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Why was he banned

Someone giving us live updates on the court proceedings is ban by a biased mod

Seun, what is going on
the mods are biased I was banned some days ago for criticising tinubu and the apc the funny thing I didn't even quote anyone neither did my comment break any rule, which I had to cross check, if you just quote any one of this apc guys you get banned by an anti spam bot, I have been banned like this several times also.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by BankyGee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
ogunijebu18:

By using the name Pandora you just showed that arguing with you would be a terrible waste of time... You are exactly what I thought I was explaining to you lol 😂😂😂 (Banky you don fukkkk up 🤣). Have a good day. I have better things to do ✅.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc lost those places with wider margin, Obi got over 900k votes in Lagos but Inec declared just over 500k votes, the real votes will be returned
continue to deceive yourself... Same way u guys claim LP got 1 million in plateau... Just enjoy the cruise til Court thrash all the rubbish claims u guys have...

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by andy244: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics.

And are you saying Tinubu is the oldest Politician in the south west. Why has he pocketed all of them. So Obi will pocket him. Watch and see

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by JOemmy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
It seems the babalawo have given up on disrupting obi's court case.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
BankyGee:

By using the name Pandora you just showed that arguing with you would be a terrible waste of time... You are exactly what I thought I was explaining to you lol 😂😂😂 (Banky you don fukkkk up 🤣). Have a good day.
You're not intelligent enough to respond to valid arguments. Similar to pandora. I broke down what you wrote and you have no response apparently. I would like to understand how someone who failed in anambra being pushed by one tribe is not tribalism but someone who who had support from all over the country is tribalism
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Wahabfuture: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:

Same way it cleared when MNK promised you people Biafra. Oga, you will wail for 4 more years.

I didn't know Nnamdi Kanu contested in the last presidential election wow, you must very intelligent boy

When your Drug Lord and savior Tinubu is send back to Lagos to continue his work with Mc Oluomo your eyes will definitely clear

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by blacksam01: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
kollinz1234:
are you admitting that Obi won but the election was rigged?

ye na....its very clear

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Mandela27: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Only God can deliver Nigeria
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Ezemeiyogu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
danijesus:
was that why he stole Obi's mandate

Abi o, if he knew politics that much na stealing him go take dey advance.

Ndị mgbu evriwia
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
Atiku and Obi are different! Obi is a man of integrity! He will not claim he won if he didn't!
senatordave1:

Atiku tendered same thing In 2019 and failed

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Ezemeiyogu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
Vision101:
This Obi has nothing to do except to publicise himself going from event to event and attending court everyday.

How many times have you seen atiku in court. He is indeed enjoying the publicity that this election brought to him.

Court deserves them present or is it because you guys have reduced Nigerian court to nothing?

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Arguing with you is a waste of time because you're talking out of sentiments instead of data. Even in INEC fraudulent results, PDP got 6.8 million and LP got 6.1 million and this is minus Rivers manipulation that BBC has called out and Lagos manipulation of LP result that even PDP agreed. Only these two puts LP above PDP!
OGHENAOGIE:
whatever the situation na Third LP go get... Only PDP APC can win president elections in Nigeria... LP should go back to PDP if they are serious to unseat APC...

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Atiku and Obi are different! Obi is a man of integrity! He will not claim he won if he didn't!

A man of integrity will not hide money in his children account,will not invest state money in his firm,will not break a promise he made to a dying man,will not be involved in a massacre
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by udemzyudex(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
deanoffaculty:
Funny enough, nobody is interested in this court case again. Obi just dey there dey play....Nothing will come out of it!!!
What matters now is how to cooperate with this government to make Nigeria better.

Oga go work if you no get anything reasonable to post.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Obi is patient to show it in court only else you give the thieves opportunity to act. Now, its difficult for them to act but can only onject
casualobserver:

And yet since February that you Obingo have been compiling the results , you have not been able to show anything? Shebi you were all making noise that you will do Obingo complication, why una never publish am? If you won at the polling booth why are you so desperate for disqualification to the point of making idiots of yourselves by bringing disqualification arguments to court that are dead on arrival?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.