Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin (21344 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by paramakina202: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

This comment it's most unfortunate.
Na people like you dey enter market buy enemies for ndi Igbo free of charge.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by brutal1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Start am now, let the dragging start from you so that your mortician can start preparing your cotton wool ahead.
inoki247:
Lol Oba about to be dragged like Generator with bad Plug shocked grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Jack500: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Aust1n:
Oba e to pe e. Ise! He will perform but without the support of the people how will he make progress? Tinubu is not the people’s choice and as at today so many Nigerians still believe their president is yet to be sworn in. If today we decide to swear in Peter Obi as the 16th Nigeria’s president the atmosphere both home and abroad will be electrifying. We have gone past that dispensation where we accept anything that is being thrown at us especially in a country where widely the population is made up of young people who are expose.

A man with about 9 million votes is not the people choice, but another person with 6 million votes is?

Are you sure you are ok?

14 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by brutal1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
You called those agents or caretaker parents? You even tried
aylagos:
seriously I don’t think you have a responsible father or parent? Sorry to say.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by odigbosky(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Your Papa

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by odigbosky(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All this useless obas that add no value to the lives of Nigeria citizens tongue

Your papa

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Diddycsbsb: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Some of you waiting for Miracle will end up being disappointed,. Go and hustle and make. Money for your family👪,. As for this present government you people will wail tire. Una go stuffer tire. This government will dispoint Nigerians more than Buhari. This is what I have seen,... But I and my family will not participate in there scarcity in Jesus Name Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by mrkenny05: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

You are most useless and unreasonable being in here ...

Na only God know who born you this animal.....

Na Monarch you are saying that to......

Very useless entity with cartoon(gif) brain.

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DaveHarry(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Oba that have no mouth where obaseki is, what are they even contributing to the development of the state they reside in sef. Traditional rulership needs to distance themselves from politics. Politicians can't be trusted when it comes to proper handling of resources, so things may likely go south after all. Beware kings n queens.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Tadeus(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
He will perform, yes. But he's not the people's choice..

I understand the Oba's view of interest, in drawing BAT's attention to his revered kingdom of Benin, and so doing, he's not wrong..

PS: I see some Igbos kids saying trash about the monarch (even you lots fail to understand from the king's angle), I spent quite a time in Benin and I can tell you that their people won't even batt an eye, while roasting you alive for disrespecting their monarch. But this is a faceless forum, so no problem..

You Igbos don't regard your elders and kings don't mean you should do the same to others. This is one of the major reasons why you guys are most hated and marginalised...

You was making sense until I got to the last paragraph of your post. Wow, wah an unnecessary and uncivilized conclusion. Why generalize a whole tribe coz of some few miscreants? That's dumb conclusion.

Igbos are respectful people, a goal getter, and also immensely contributing to the development of our dear country.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Amayabor1: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Is it not too early to wail? Tinubu is your president if you like accept it or not.

Your Peter Obi is in court disgracing himself. He came out third in an election but wants the court to declare him the winner. Tinubu will be president for 8 years, power will then go back to the north. The north will do president for another 8 years.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by mrkenny05: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Some of you waiting for Miracle will end up being disappointed,. Go and hustle and make. Money for your family👪,. As for this present government you people will wail tire. Una go stuffer tire. This government will dispoint Nigerians more than Buhari. This is what I have seen,... But I and my family will not participate in there scarcity in Jesus Name Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

You included all but excluded your family....

Today as @ this time onward, May what you wish for majority come to you-all summarised to your existence IJN.

For your family, you are not hopefully representing them but if they have same mindset as you.....

May problem you foreseen for Nigerians be the portion of you and your family IJN.....
Amen

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Roric: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Na your papa be useless.
Pikin wen witch born 4 thief.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Zico5(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Oba of Benin is useless. I don't blame u, obidients are not really normal. They don't know anything at all

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Alliswell248: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Aust1n:
Oba e to pe e. Ise! He will perform but without the support of the people how will he make progress? Tinubu is not the people’s choice and as at today so many Nigerians still believe their president is yet to be sworn in. If today we decide to swear in Peter Obi as the 16th Nigeria’s president the atmosphere both home and abroad will be electrifying. We have gone past that dispensation where we accept anything that is being thrown at us especially in a country where widely the population is made up of young people who are expose.

Empty barrel.
Na u be the people's choice.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by wealthgrowers(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
As a Nigerian, our prayer is that the government should function and perform. We cannot afford another non performing government, it will reck this nation.

Anyway, get skilled in Data Analytics and land high-paying physical or remote jobs abroad

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Jagabanarmy: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://punchng.com/ive-no-doubt-tinubu-will-perform-oba-of-benin/

He will perform very well in all sectors of our economy. It's a promise

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by SmartyPants(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Benin kingdom go chop insult today

Lol be like you don't know Edo people. Try it.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by thesicilian: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You are not a real niggar
Even you self forming niggar, forming woke up and down with obidients. You have seen the kind of people you're rolling with, insulting a whole Oba of Benin just because he said something good about Tinubu. They don't even care anymore that more than 70% of Benin people voted for Obi These people that will not hesitate to insult their own mothers self if they said anything good about Tinubu. Guy you are lost.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Igbokwechika101(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Oba go just Wake up and speak trash.unlike one useless idiots said he hate Igbo people.if Tinubu like let him not perform well we the igbo.aint shaking we have been through many hard way.let government do the right thing that's that's all.Apc is full of lies.mitcheew even their supporters lie lie won kill all of una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubu is not buhari where ogogoro drinking okoro tribe can abuse with no pushback

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by yinkeys(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

It’s usually political elites vs regular everyday people
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by leisuretym: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

I was expecting this from the obidents , you people do not know the value of Obas, Majesty
What you have in south east are eze , igwe and obi that settles small small fights like, Emenike stole 6 tubers of yam from my farm, palm wine tapping right issues and burials rights, so I’m not surprised

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Cj4charles(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

That word is really derogatory

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by FireUpNow(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
zangaozanga:
i also know things will get better as time go on,i believe in this government
The same way you believed PMB's govt. We dey observe in HD

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Fren232: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...

Why should APC be scared of obidients? Despite your anger after Endsars, how did it affect APC?
You guys overestimate your value. The movement hasn't achieved anything, be humble and work harder

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Dancebreaker: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Donedeal1:
Your Royal Majesty

Surely Jagaban will deliver

Too sure

Capacity

Abilities

Agility are available

So be rest assured, kabiyesi.

Nobody can doubt Tinubu's ability even if we didn't like 8 years of APC that brought so much suffering.
If Tinubu began his presidency 8 years ago, he would have performed like 300% better than Buhari did.

The worry some us have is that he might not have the same vigour and energy he had years ago to face the many problems of 9ja today.

But 9ja has its peculiarities. He had to bide his time, help the North rule first to get a sniff.

We must now wait and hope he hasn't lost his Midas touch.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Occurstaem(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
The other day they also abused the Ooni of Ife. What is wrong in what Oba of Benin has said now that warranted that m o r o n to be insulting him in page 1?

Those people are just proving to the onlookers that they are uncultured and disrespectful.

I'm just surprised that they can abuse Oba of Benin whom his people carry Obi matter for head pass.

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Goodlady(f): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...
Receive brain!
You guys are irredeemable. Until you all discredit Obi himself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Five In Borno Village Today / Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife / Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.